Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. (56067 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Jesus Was Tempted But Always Overcame. / Head-scratching Question 8(Christ tempted In The wilderness For 40 Days) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Wuppdex: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Like he's testing your politicians looting your treasury since independence abi, Religion has taken away our logical sense of reasoning, we shall remain underdeveloped among nations forever.

marvellous2222:
God want to test your faith, becos you u pass he will take you to the next level

1 Like

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Gwan2(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
lrman:

Going by the logic of the bolded..Most nigerian politicians and their children should be carrying curse and dying and also living in abject poverty.. . but many of them are living fine , enjoying life abroad and their fathers are even reaching old age.......argue with facts please..

It is good to have integrity and avoid taking what is not your own and I will commend anyone for that.....but connecting it to curse is myopic...

God do not need your offering to eat or drink or feed...

Remove your mask please, I know you’re Anini not Irman
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by lrman(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gwan2:

Remove your mask please, I know you’re Anini not Irman

At least pretend that you have sense small..stop showing us that you are daft..
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Gwan2(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
lrman:

At least I should pretend that I have sense small.. and stop showing the world that I am a cursed thief..

Just find an exorcist bro..maybe is generational
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Kolawolesammy: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
grin
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by TheSourcerer: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
annisy:
Who else noticed how the friend switched side when you told him you didn't take the money!!
This is human nature for you they will talk you into taking or making the wrong decision but when things go wrong they will leave and bad mouth you!!!
Assuming you took the money you friend would have collected his share and be rest assured the church will hear the gist!
random text to remind you to smile smiley, i wish you the best of the day smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.