Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Do Spirits Exist? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Spirits Exist? (6809 Views)

Do Spirits Control The Physical? / Do Spirits Wear Cloths Or They Walk Naked? / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

You are like a person who is so fixed in the mechanical world refusing to acknoloedge the existence of softwares!

Instead of mindlessly breying "That's a needless question", why dont you put it to TEST?

Your comparisons and analogies are in vain

To hell with anything else you say!!!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

We weren't specifically talking about marriage... We were talking about having children..... It's not wrong to have children when I'm not a millionaire since their mother can be rich enough to support me in taking care of them.... Their mother can also help me towards becoming rich..... Except what I have stated, I shouldn't have children.....
What else??

We are saying the same thing!

Why must you have children if it has nothing to do with the order from the Bible's SPIRIT?

Can't you just live your life differently from all those following the same routine? cheesy
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We are saying the same thing!

Why must you have children if it has nothing to do with the order from the Bible's SPIRIT?

Can't you just live your life differently from all those following the same routine? cheesy

You don't understand.....

We cannot be saying the same thing.....
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

Your comparisons and analogies are in vain

To hell with anything else you say!!!
Your SHOUTING and SCREAMING amounts to Nothing Bro!!
Face the truth!!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Your SHOUTING and SCREAMING amounts to Nothing Bro!!
Face the truth!!

Truth my arse....
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

An instrument is a DEVICE that enhances human perception of realities: you didnt answer my question as no instrument was mentioned

Well until YOU answer MY question I will not give you any further answer. I asked you a question and you want to divert to something else.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

In other words, by your definition, anything that we can't measure objectively does NOT exist!?

It is not PHYSICAL, I didn't say anything about existence.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

You don't understand.....
We cannot be saying the same thing.....

Ògbéni people do things (e.g worship) you feel they must tell you the reason why they're doing it if they want to prove they're not just doing it simply because they see others doing it.
Prove to me that your plan to marry and have children is not just following what others are doing just like people worshiping.

Simple! cheesy
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ògbéni people do things (e.g worship) you feel they must tell you the reason why they're doing it if they want to prove they're not just doing it simply because they see others doing it.
Prove to me that your plan to marry and have children is not just following what others are doing just like people worshiping.

Simple! cheesy

I don't plan to marry ...

I don't wish to have children that will suffer what I have suffered or worse...

I don't really know if I will ever have children.....

You're not in my mind so even if you don't accept my post as something sincere, it won't change anything....

If you like,call it psychology or psychiatry like Kobojunkie who claims to know what happens in someone's mind,it still won't change anything....

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Will God forgive...yes or no.

I don't need long epistle...

When you see God, ask Him.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

It is not PHYSICAL, I didn't say anything about existence.
The topic of the OP is about EXISTENCE not physical things!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

Well until YOU answer MY question I will not give you any further answer. I asked you a question and you want to divert to something else.
What was your question?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

Truth my arse....
I can see why....!!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

I can see why....!!

Who cares?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

Who cares?
No one cares about the brute mule!
No one cares!!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

What was your question?

This:
LordReed:

How do you know something that is not physical when the instruments by which you know things are physical?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

No one cares about the brute mule!
No one cares!!

Leave me alone!

Stop disturbing my life!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

I don't plan to marry ...
I don't wish to have children that will suffer what I have suffered or worse...
I don't really know if I will ever have children.....
You're not in my mind so even if you don't accept my post as something sincere, it won't change anything....
If you like,call it psychology or psychiatry like Kobojunkie who claims to know what happens in someone's mind,it still won't change anything....

Who cares whether you agree or not?
All i'm saying is people do things in common because a SPIRIT is involved!
So if you don't believe in SPIRIT then try to break free from things others do, but as long as you have it in mind to marry and have kids then know that you're also under the control of spirits like all other humans! cheesy
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When you see God, ask Him.

Lol...see how funny you are, dodging a simple yes or no question. You know God has already provided a solution to the problem of sin. All he asked for was sincere repentance and he would forgive. Supporting the fact that there was never any need for Jesus. But you decided to skip it...Jesus is an idol, run away from it.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Who cares whether you agree or not?
All i'm saying is people do things in common because a SPIRIT is involved!
So if you don't believe in SPIRIT then try to break free from things others do, but as long as you have it in mind to marry and have kids then know that you're also under the control of spirits like all other humans! cheesy

Repeat that one till you die!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by FreeIgboho: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

The one that doesn’t know anything except reality is like the Matrix.

From whence come the subjects of your thoughts if not from the external objects that you perceive?

You can think of a tree because there are objects humans refer to as trees but you can’t think of hhfskgunkun because it doesn’t refer to anything in the external world.

Now if I say hhfskgunkun is another word for camel, then you will be able to think of hhfskgunkun as a camel.

In short, your thoughts prove the existence of the external world unless you’d rather pretend that your views aren’t nonsensical.

Even thoughts of god are limited to human or other natural superlatives because no one can describe what they don’t know or doesn’t exist. Any thought or idea you have can be traced to the perceptible physical world that exists.

That’s why god is the king of kings, the all powerful, omniscient, all wise, the lord who is brighter than a thousand suns whose voice roars like thunder. The lord who is a pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night. The summation of all consciousness etc etc etc

You must be kidding, right? Because if u r serious, then u r a very shallow thinker, not qualified to be having this discussion. Here’s more teaching: Matrix is a good way to look at it. Everything in the matrix has a name but nothing there is real. So they can feed ten legged cows into the matrix and start calling them hhfskgunkun, doesn’t mean they exist anywhere. There are even names for things that never existed or no longer exist - unicorn, dinosaur, and such. But here’s the only thing you need learn: In Neo’d reality in the Matrix nothing is real (including Neo himself) except Neo’ consciousness!

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

The topic of the OP is about EXISTENCE not physical things!

The question you asked was:
TenQ:

Energy is physical !?
Define:
What is physical?
No where in it do you ask anything about existence.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

Repeat that one till you die!
No let am pain you, because i may be buoyant tomorrow morning and ask for your account details, i know you're a frustrated social media beggar. So use your brains so that you don't insult people who may dash you money! cheesy
The evidence of SPIRITS can be seen in the way people do things in common even though they are not under duress! wink
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nothingserious: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

Who are others

Some other people who view reality differently from you and have a different worldview.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You must be kidding, right? Because if u r serious, then u r a very shallow thinker, not qualified to be having this discussion. Here’s more teaching: Matrix is a good way to look at it. Everything in the matrix has a name but nothing there is real. So they can feed ten legged cows into the matrix and start calling them hhfskgunkun, doesn’t mean they exist anywhere. There are even names for things that never existed or no longer exist - unicorn, dinosaur, and such. But here’s the only thing you need learn: In Neo’d reality in the Matrix nothing is real (including Neo himself) except Neo’ consciousness!

Okay, you’re not real. You don’t exist anywhere. Even your thoughts are simulated. This exchange is not really happening. We are inside a quantum computer. Lmao
Wait, even the quantum computer we are in is a simulation.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by FreeIgboho: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Okay, you’re not real. You don’t exist anywhere. Even your thoughts are simulated. This exchange is not really happening. We are inside a quantum computer. Lmao

Just like Neo, the ONLY thing we can be 100% sure about is consciousness (the fact that things are being perceived)
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Just like Neo, the ONLY thing we can be 100% sure about is consciousness (the fact that things are being perceived)

Consciousness is not real. Who is Neo? What is the Matrix? What fact? What things are being perceived?

What is perception?

Wait, are you real?

……am I real

……what does “real” mean?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nothingserious: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...see how funny you are, dodging a simple yes or no question. You know God has already provided a solution to the problem of sin. All he asked for was sincere repentance and he would forgive. Supporting the fact that there was never any need for Jesus. But you decided to skip it...Jesus is an idol, run away from it.

Please is this from the Bible?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Did “they” feed a bunch of signals into your consciousness and call it the Matrix?

Are “they” real?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by FreeIgboho: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Consciousness is not real. Who is Neo? What is the Matrix? What fact? What things are being perceived?

What is perception?

Wait, are you real?

……am I real

……what does “real” mean?

“Real” means something that actually exists as they are perceived. The fact that perception is going on is 100% certain. That is consciousness

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
FreeIgboho:

“Real” means something that actually exists as they are perceived. The fact that perception is going on is 100% certain. That is consciousness

Nothing exists to perceive. Even this conversation is simulated. Perception is not going on. They are simulating your consciousness.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by FreeIgboho: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Did “they” feed a bunch of signals into your consciousness and call it the Matrix?

Are “they” real?

Oh, you don’t know the movie “the matrix”?
I’ll that clip and post it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Need My Third Eye Activated / THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / Does God Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.