Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Do Spirits Exist? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Spirits Exist? (6810 Views)

Do Spirits Control The Physical? / Do Spirits Wear Cloths Or They Walk Naked? / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

A Natural Escapism behaviour from your kind.

A simple question deserves a simple direct answer.

Which I gave so where is the escapism? The only way my body functions is by natural processes, simple.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

Which I gave so where is the escapism? The only way my body functions is by natural processes, simple.
Then, the same kind of answer should suffice for you:

The way a soul/spirit function is by supernatural means!

QED!!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

My body hardware is powered by liquid emerald and unobtanium funneled through my outer skull.
It is liquid
It is funneled through your outer skull

Probably that's why your reasoning faculty is fogged!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Then, the same kind of answer should suffice for you:

The way a soul/spirit function is by supernatural means!

QED!!

Except I don't know what supernatural means as a matter of experience. What does a supernatural action look like? Can you describe it in general terms?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

It is liquid
It is funneled through your outer skull

Probably that's why your reasoning faculty is fogged!

The outer skull is made of spirit material so it is very permeable. That’s why the essentials are funneled through it.

If my reasoning faculty appears fogged when I spew the same type of arguments you make, what does that make your reasoning faculty?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

The outer skull is made of spirit material so it is very permeable. That’s why the essentials are funneled through it.

If my reasoning faculty appears fogged when I spew the same type of arguments you make, what does that make your reasoning faculty?
Some kinds of people despise truth: some by self deception others by confusion and some by noth thinking deep enough.
If the brain is really fogged, what can one expect?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

Except I don't know what supernatural means as a matter of experience. What does a supernatural action look like? Can you describe it in general terms?
It simply means NOT in the physical realms
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That is God's Prerogative!

Let me quote the whole verse for you..

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and confess their sins and forsake their evil ways, I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land..."
So if I meet all the requirements..will God forgive me like he said..?

Yes or No?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Some kinds of people despise truth: some by self deception others by confusion and some by noth thinking deep enough.
If the brain is really fogged, what can one expect?

So which of the despisers of truth are you or are you an amalgamation of the three kinds?

What are you doing to defog your brain?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

You know what else is NOT in the physical realm?
Rambambadoo the super duper artificer of the multiverse.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nothingserious: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

My thoughts don't have to be real to you to be real to me....

Only if you knew how self-refuting this statement and your thread and arguments is…

You pulled the rug off your feet with this.

Implication: many phenomena are real to others but don’t have to be real to you.

Seeing none of us had appointed you an arbiter of real and unreal phenomena, your opinion of what is real counts less.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Aren't there many things that exist but are not physical
examples
Light Energy
Heat Energy

Note:
Physical things are also forms of Energy E=mc2

Seriously?!
You give light as an example of non physical things on one hand then use light as an example of physical things on the other hand. What kind of reasoning is this?

Just believe by faith as you’re asked and leave science alone. You’re just embarrassing yourself.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

How do you know something that is not physical when the instruments by which you know things are physical?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You tagged me. Well here’s some teaching:
Like I’ve said, the ONLY thing we can be 100% certain exists is thinking (consciousness). If you say otherwise, then tell us how you are certain anything else physically exists

The one that doesn’t know anything except reality is like the Matrix.

From whence come the subjects of your thoughts if not from the external objects that you perceive?

You can think of a tree because there are objects humans refer to as trees but you can’t think of hhfskgunkun because it doesn’t refer to anything in the external world.

Now if I say hhfskgunkun is another word for camel, then you will be able to think of hhfskgunkun as a camel.

In short, your thoughts prove the existence of the external world unless you’d rather pretend that your views aren’t nonsensical.

Even thoughts of god are limited to human or other natural superlatives because no one can describe what they don’t know or doesn’t exist. Any thought or idea you have can be traced to the perceptible physical world that exists.

That’s why god is the king of kings, the all powerful, omniscient, all wise, the lord who is brighter than a thousand suns whose voice roars like thunder. The lord who is a pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night. The summation of all consciousness etc etc etc

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Aren't there many things that exist but are not physical
examples
Light Energy
Heat Energy

Note:
Physical things are also forms of Energy E=mc2

Energy is physical, including all it's forms.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Let me quote the whole verse for you..

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and confess their sins and forsake their evil ways, I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land..."
So if I meet all the requirements..will God forgive me like he said..?

Yes or No?

Let me reply you with my earlier reply.

2 Chronicles 7:13 is about God's Wrath and Pestilences, therefore 2 Chronicles 7:14 is about staying (stopping) those Plagues upon the peoples and lands of Israel that is what forgiveness means there.

But for a Personal Security and Safety from, God Himself, 2 Chronicles 7:17 tells you
"And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and DO according to ALL that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;

The very same Words He told Abraham.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

Energy is physical, including all it's forms.
Energy is physical !?
Define:
What is physical?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

How do you know something that is not physical when the instruments by which you know things are physical?
Which instrument did you use to know that you are conscious and can reason?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Seriously?!
You give light as an example of non physical things on one hand then use light as an example of physical things on the other hand. What kind of reasoning is this?

Just believe by faith as you’re asked and leave science alone. You’re just embarrassing yourself.
How is this baby scientist?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

You know what else is NOT in the physical realm?
Rambambadoo the super duper artificer of the multiverse.
The response was for LordReed and he understands my answer!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

So which of the despisers of truth are you or are you an amalgamation of the three kinds?

What are you doing to defog your brain?
Says one who is confused about his nature!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Which instrument did you use to know that you are conscious and can reason?

The instrument of being able to communicate which at any point requires physical means. Are you now going to answer my question?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Energy is physical !?
Define:
What is physical?

Something that has objective manifestation ie we can measure it in some way.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

Something that has objective manifestation ie we can measure it in some way.
In other words, by your definition, anything that we can't measure objectively does NOT exist!?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Let me reply you with my earlier reply.

2 Chronicles 7:13 is about God's Wrath and Pestilences, therefore 2 Chronicles 7:14 is about staying (stopping) those Plagues upon the peoples and lands of Israel that is what forgiveness means there.

But for a Personal Security and Safety from, God Himself, 2 Chronicles 7:17 tells you
"And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and DO according to ALL that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;

The very same Words He told Abraham.

Will God forgive...yes or no.

I don't need long epistle...
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

The instrument of being able to communicate which at any point requires physical means. Are you now going to answer my question?
You didn't mention any Instrument?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

So elementary an argument: can't you also Google about spirits?

Let me ask you a simple question:
Can you describe how a system or application software look in a computer?

Google doesn't have anything that shows how spirits exist....

As for the software,
That's a needless question since it's based on your needless comparison!

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nothingserious:

Only if you knew how self-refuting this statement and your thread and arguments is…

You pulled the rug off your feet with this.

Implication: many phenomena are real to others but don’t have to be real to you.

Seeing none of us had appointed you an arbiter of real and unreal phenomena, your opinion of what is real counts less.

Who are others
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's a lie because there are millions of women out there who will not ask you for a dime, all they want is a man that will be faithful to them and all your expenses they are ready to foot. So it's not about how much money you have Sir! cheesy

So you're saying it's wrong to have children when you're not a millionaire/billionaire, right? smiley

So why must you have children?
You've not addressed the issue on ground, people whether rich or poor BELIEVES they must have children and you too but you're not giving me any tangible reason why you think it's necessary if it has nothing to do with the order from that Bible SPIRIT! undecided

We weren't specifically talking about marriage...

We were talking about having children.....

It's not wrong to have children when I'm not a millionaire since their mother can be rich enough to support me in taking care of them....

Their mother can also help me towards becoming rich.....

Except what I have stated, I shouldn't have children.....

What else??
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

You didn't mention any Instrument?

Dude I answered the question now answer mine then ask me to give you examples. After all I asked you a question first.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

Dude I answered the question now answer mine then ask me to give you examples. After all I asked you a question first.
An instrument is a DEVICE that enhances human perception of realities: you didnt answer my question as no instrument was mentioned
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

Google doesn't have anything that shows how spirits exist....

As for the software,
That's a needless question since it's based on your needless comparison!
You are like a person who is so fixed in the mechanical world refusing to acknoloedge the existence of softwares!

Instead of mindlessly breying "That's a needless question", why dont you put it to TEST?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Need My Third Eye Activated / THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / Does God Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.