Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Do Spirits Exist? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Spirits Exist? (6730 Views)

Do Spirits Control The Physical? / Do Spirits Wear Cloths Or They Walk Naked? / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

I don't do XYZ because others are doing it.....
I do it because I consider it necessary to be done..... Different people gather in the church for different reasons....... Some do it to steal.....

The highlighted!
Billions also consider it NECESSARY to gather for worship, just as you consider marriage and child bearing necessary whereas there is no reason you can give someone who see no sense in what you're doing! smiley
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Look closely, as per verse 13, 2 Chronicles 7:14 is about staying (stopping) God's judgement (Plagues) upon the peoples and lands of Israel, which is what forgiveness means there.

But for a Personal Security from His Punishments, verse 17 tells you
"And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and DO according to ALL that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;

The very same Words He told Abraham.

Will God forgive me? Yes or No...
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

That is God's Prerogative!
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

What is the relationship between spirits and humans?

If I have no consciousness,

I wouldn't know that I exist.....

Unlike FreeIgboho or someone with imaginary students,I am certain of my existence.....
You are certain of your existence because of your consciousness: can you prove that your consciousness exists in material terms?
Like, what is the mass, energy, location, volume....of your consciousness?
If you can't physically describe your consciousness: is it a proof that your consciousness DOESN'T exist

The relationship of your spirit to humans: Your soul/spirit is akin to the software that drives your hardware (body)
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

I didn't ask you to do a video, I said tell me one spell that is guaranteed to bring out a spirit and I'll do the video myself.
How do you intend to catch a spirit form with video?
Do they reflect light?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

How do you intend to catch a spirit form with video?
Do they reflect light?
How did all the people that saw spirits see them if they don't reflect light?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Your judgment will be based on how much evidence was presented before you as proof that Jesus is God's only begotten Son.

You have heard about Jesus but you believed critics who said he never existed so that's understandable because you heard two contradicting things about the same person.

Then those saying Jesus never existed can't produce a group of people practicing what they are teaching, this is an opportunity for you to reason that if they truly know God there should be a way to prove that God is working in their midst. We all know that humans are imperfect so we can't expect perfection from any human but when the spirit of God is working in the midst of imperfect humans we will all see the qualities permeating their gathering even though each of them is imperfect!

So if you can SEE a group of people practicing what they teach and the benefits in their midst that is enough evidence that you will never be forgiven!

For instance, in any sane society nobody judges a stranger for driving on a one way but what happens if he noticed that there is no car in front or behind him rather all the cars are going to opposite direction? Does he still have any reason to continue knowing fully well that he's not familiar with that road?

So with the evidence presented before you you have been judged already for not believing Jesus {John 3:17} the only reason why Jehovah's Witnesses were able to gather millions throughout the earth making them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, when all others are killing one another due to politics and racism! smiley
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

How did all the people that saw spirits see them if they don't reflect light?
Even though it's not impossible, Are you sure they saw spirits?

Spirits by their nature are not of the natural properties and energies except in special instances and at their own volition.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

You are certain of your existence because of your consciousness: can you prove that your consciousness exists in material terms?
Like, what is the mass, energy, location, volume....of your consciousness?
If you can't physically describe your consciousness: is it a proof that your consciousness DOESN'T exist

The relationship of your spirit to humans: Your soul/spirit is akin to the software that drives your hardware (body)

My consciousness doesn't require anything except me to exist.....

My intelligence doesn't require anything except me to exist.....

Comparing spirits to softwares doesn't make sense......
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted!
Billions also consider it NECESSARY to gather for worship, just as you consider marriage and child bearing necessary whereas there is no reason you can give someone who see no sense in what you're doing! smiley

So it has nothing to do with a spirit....

It's about considering it as something necessary.....
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2021
Nothingserious:

Then it is safe to say your thoughts aren’t real. Maybe your mind isn’t real too.

Unless you can point us to the shape or form in which your thoughts and mind exist.

My thoughts don't have to be real to you to be real to me....
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You tagged me. Well here’s some teaching:
Like I’ve said, the ONLY thing we can be 100% certain exists is thinking (consciousness). If you say otherwise, then tell us how you are certain anything else physically exists

Your teaching doesn't really exist...
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Even though it's not impossible, Are you sure they saw spirits?

Spirits by their nature are not of the natural properties and energies except in special instances and at their own volition.

Angels are spirits are they not, people claim to have seen angels. So I have a reasonable expectation to be able to capture spirits on camera.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

Angels are spirits are they not, people claim to have seen angels. So I have a reasonable expectation to be able to capture spirits on camera.
Did you read my last post?
TenQ:

Even though it's not impossible,
Are you sure they saw spirits?

Spirits by their nature are not of the natural properties and energies except in special instances and at their own volition .
No one can make a spirit appear in another state
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

So it has nothing to do with a spirit....
It's about considering it as something necessary.....

Of course it has to do with SPIRITS because a spirit issued an order to humans:

Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.” Genesis 1:28

You can only prove it has nothing to do with that spirit when you ignore the order, but as long as you think it's necessary when nothing will happen if you don't then you have nothing to say against those who thinks praying or worshiping is necessary!

O Hearer of prayer, to you people of all sorts will come! Psalms 65:2
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course it has to do with SPIRITS because a spirit issued an order to humans:

Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.” Genesis 1:28

You can only prove it has nothing to do with that spirit when you ignore the order, but as long as you think it's necessary when nothing will happen if you don't then you have nothing to say against those who thinks praying or worshiping is necessary!

O Hearer of prayer, to you people of all sorts will come! Psalms 65:2

It's necessary because something will happen if I don't .....

It's not about anyone's order....
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

My consciousness doesn't require anything except me to exist.....

My intelligence doesn't require anything except me to exist.....

Comparing spirits to softwares doesn't make sense......
Compare what happens when the software is deleted from a computer AND when the soul/spirit leaves the body except you intend to fool yourself.

Exactly as the software is to a computer is how the soul/spirit is to a human being
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

It's necessary because something will happen if I don't .....
Can you tell me what will happen if you don't get married or have children?
Remember it's not by force, you said nobody gives you order to do so, please tell me what will happen if you don't! cheesy
Crystyano:

It's not about anyone's order....
Prove it by telling me what will happen if you don't get married or have children! cheesy
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Can you tell me what will happen if you don't get married or have children?
Remember it's not by force, you said nobody gives you order to do so, please tell me what will happen if you don't! cheesy

Prove it by telling me what will happen if you don't get married or have children! cheesy

It depends on the amount of money I make ...

If I don't have kids as a millionaire/billionaire,
I will leave so much money behind.......

But I don't think it will be my fault if I don't have children....
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Compare what happens when the software is deleted from a computer AND when the soul/spirit leaves the body except you intend to fool yourself.

Exactly as the software is to a computer is how the soul/spirit is to a human being

At least,
You can Google how the softwares are created and combined with the hardwares....

The same can't be said for spirits and humans except you want to fool yourself....

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Did you read my last post?

No one can make a spirit appear in another state

That's not my concern. If spirits can be seen then they can captured on camera.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

That's not my concern. If spirits can be seen then they can captured on camera.
Good luck to you then in your hunting!
Why don't you start with your own portrait!?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

At least,
You can Google how the softwares are created and combined with the hardwares....

The same can't be said for spirits and humans except you want to fool yourself....
So elementary an argument: can't you also Google about spirits?

Let me ask you a simple question:
Can you describe how a system or application software look in a computer?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

It depends on the amount of money I make ...
That's a lie because there are millions of women out there who will not ask you for a dime, all they want is a man that will be faithful to them and all your expenses they are ready to foot. So it's not about how much money you have Sir! cheesy
Crystyano:

If I don't have kids as a millionaire/billionaire,
I will leave so much money behind.......
So you're saying it's wrong to have children when you're not a millionaire/billionaire, right? smiley
Crystyano:

But I don't think it will be my fault if I don't have children....
So why must you have children?
You've not addressed the issue on ground, people whether rich or poor BELIEVES they must have children and you too but you're not giving me any tangible reason why you think it's necessary if it has nothing to do with the order from that Bible SPIRIT! undecided
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Good luck to you then in your hunting!
Why don't you start with your own portrait!?

How do you mean start with my own portrait?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

How do you mean start with my own portrait?
You have a Soul/Spirit, you can start from there

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

You have a Soul/Spirit, you can start from there

I don't.

1 Like

Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

I don't.
What powers your body hardware?
Your CPU or the operating system?
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by LordReed(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

Natural bodily processes.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
People who don’t understand science and then try to use the knowledge base as support for their superstitions are amusing.

What is the mass of your consciousness?

What is the volume of your spirit?

The soul is like a software.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by TenQ: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

Natural bodily processes.
A Natural Escapism behaviour from your kind.

A simple question deserves a simple direct answer.
Re: How Do Spirits Exist? by KnownUnknown: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
TenQ:

My body hardware is powered by liquid emerald and unobtanium funneled through my outer skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Factors Affecting Church Growth / Prayer Points For Today. / Should We Tithe Before Or After Paying Tax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.