Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding (22122 Views)

4 Jobs Abroad That Requires No Certification / Engineering Graduates, What Is Your Advice To Undergraduates? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Photography.. someone should help me for camera
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Kingdomb: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Public health I am am affiliate medical laboratory scientist
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Asagaguy: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Building an academy that teaches young secondary schools leavers invaluable tech skills
Historicalee:

What's that creative idea of yours that needs funding?

This idea could be in any of these sectors:
Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Tony142: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

This one is looking for ideas to steal, oga go find work do
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Evergreenme: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
I am a baker, make up artist and nail technician, I used the little money I saved to set up an offline studio for these, but I need more funding to set it up to standard so that young people, fresh graduates and even corpers in my neighbourhood can come and be acquiring skills for a token. This way I can be empowering others and also be making little change for myself.

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Photography...

Tht falls under entertainment..
Please someone should help me for camera
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Agribusiness...

No capital for now so I'm taking it one at a time...
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by pegix(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
everglaze01:
To open a YouTube channel, i have many content to give out. I need to get a good laptop, tripod and camera.
we gada deh bro.....gettin dat cam.ssoon
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by ignis: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
Op wey dey ask, shey u want give them money to fund the idea?

I tire ooooo
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by TRIXIA: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Idea mining. You smart
quote author=FuckDModz post=107826825]This is how lazy Nigerians steal ideas.

Don't share! [/quote]
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by parkervero(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

Need a laptop and a domain name for my niche for freelance work. I got the skill already.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by pegix(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
My is photography , and entertainment
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by revived: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
SOAG:

Drop your what's app or telegram digit
@revivedn on telegram
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Babprosper20(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

I'm a Graphics designer and a printer, I want to open a printing press that prints DI, Sublimation, Photo, Large format and Cloth branding.

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by pegix(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
Op wey dey ask, shey u want give them money to fund the idea?
this will go along way helping some plp start something great

Idea is power
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by 2times2(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
A counter

I just need investors

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by DrMaths(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

I want to start a creative hub teaching young lads to be graphics designer, motion graphics designer, web developers, photographers, sound Engineers, Data analyst, digital marketers.

These skills are of great value to anyone who is possession of one or two.

The business idea is mainly to train student to be professionals and get them plugged into establishments or with clients that might need their services.

What do I stand to gain?
It's simple!
I will have a loyal army of creatives at my desposal!

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Streetpriest1: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
There are many good ways of making money but why do you allow the devil to corrupt ur mind with ur ideas?
AlabiKILLER2021:
Phucking with married women

HoeMyPhuck!! their buttcheeks are gaddanm soft
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Depressed101: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
gstream:

The script is Hollywood style... how much, do you you think, is being spent on such movies?
are you going to be using American actors?, Equipment? MO abudu doesn't even need a quarter of that to produce such movie, this is the point in your career to flex your ingenuity, go to YouTube and see PH boys producing Hollywood style movies, and who told you to make a real Hollywood movie $500k will be enough?
Are you sure you really want to do this, or you are just another Nigerian who wants free money to fill their pocket....

8 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by luvlyoracle(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Making of phone and laptop power banks.
I need partners
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olam09:

Movie
I have 2 finished screenplays.. Hollywood style, but all i need is just grant, like maybe $500,000 to make one of the movie, i believe if one of my movie is been produced it would coped more than $10,000,000 in boxoffice..
One is American teencom, 1:28:10 duration, the other is a Romantic drama.. wish i could get grant for them.

Lol, $500k.....who are you in the industry?

$500k investment into some movie is much plus there's really no economic benefit of investing in such for the wider population, you idea solves no problem in nigeria, $500k invested in garri processing will give me an interest of atleast 15% yearly and also provide direct and indirect jobs for alot of lower income Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Lovenorth: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
NnamdiKanu:
This is the only true idea of every Igbo graduate, and all lovers of freedom!!!
Animal farm came to mind grin
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Tenshades(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:

This is rubbish

Thanks for your input.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
FuckDModz:

Lazy morôn, fuc.k off!

Your fada is a morōn

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by captaininiobong(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
I want to learn data analytics using machine learning.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Sunnyski: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
I need a startup capital for cryptocurrency trading
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Theunderman: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tech and Public Health
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

Education. I want to start my own school
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Hezmatosky: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hunger angry
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by PlanBizNg: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
FOOD BUSINESS, BIG MONEY!

Do you want to start a profitable business that guarantees continuous income? I mean wealth for your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren?

If Yes, Get this e-book�

Inside the ebook�

Industry analysis

Raw materials needed

Machinery needed

Profitability

Book Keeping

Free business plans

Visit the link below to learn more and get yours.

https://planbiz.com.ng/food-business-big-money/
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by SOAG(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
revived:

@revivedn on telegram

I tried writing you but it didnt go through.
@NatureEmpire

ravitajen0 at gmail

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Adjovi: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Post your ideas so it can be stolen mumu people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Shoprite Workers Embark On Protests In Ibadan, Shut Down Company Indefinitely / Pic: Difference Between A Boss And A Leader / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.