Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind (51104 Views)

16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2021
TheGift:

Maybe you should reframe your way of thinking.
I could say the same for you actually. You and your brothers must snap out of your coon/ massa mentality
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TheGift: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I could say the same for you actually. You and your brothers must snap out of your coon/ massa mentality

No cooning around here.

However, YOU certainly need to snap out of all that hatred and xenophobic tendencies. Good bye.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2021
BlackfireX:
SA very backward

They should thank the white , if not he'll hellfire will be rejecting them

Sewage..
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Osibajo2023:
no point in living if sorrow seems not to av end, why must someone suffer, to enjoy while at the end of the day you will still die, if pains grow beyond endurance, it is better to end it once and for all. Life has no meaning. You will die after all. If not for loved once. I 4 don die tale tale. No time for rubbish hope

Life doesn't make sense....
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2021
TheGift:

No cooning around here.

However, YOU certainly need to snap out of all that hatred and xenophobic tendencies. Good bye.
I'll do that the day you stop being tribalistic to your fellow man. This lame grandstanding won't work with me. Coon

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TheGift: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I'll do that the day you stop being tribalistic to your fellow man. This lame grandstanding won't work with me. Coon

At least you have admitted that you need to stop.

I,however, am far from tribalistic.

So stop with your assuming and hasty generalizations, it makes you sound stupid.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by FullBlastLight: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Deicide:
Oh shut the f up

Get out of here!

Telling ur elder 2 shut up gives u away as an unreasonable spoilt brat!

Zero manners!
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by FullBlastLight: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2021
lebron7:

This happened because of younger versions of you

Dis is nothing bt a drivel!

How old are u?
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2021
TheGift:

At least you have admitted that you need to stop.

I,however, am far from tribalistic.

So stop with your assuming and hasty generalizations, it makes you sound stupid.
grin grin Oh goodness,weren't you generalizing about me being so-called "xenophobic" ? Nigerians are coons man, this is based on my many interactions with you people. even in the US they are complaining of the same thing. Coon!

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by BlackfireX: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

Sewage..

Coon
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TheGift: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
grin grin Oh goodness,weren't you generalizing about me being so-called "xenophobic" ? Nigerians are coons man, this is based on my many interactions with you people. even in the US they are complaining of the same thing. Coon!

I was not generalizing. Facts only.

It is clear to all that you have issues with Nigerians. South Africans are world renowned for their xenophobia , hence my reference to your xenophobic tendencies. Capice?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
TheGift:

I was not generalizing. Facts only.

It is clear to all that you have issues with Nigerians. South Africans are world renowned for their xenophobia , hence my reference to your xenophobic tendencies. Capice?
And Nigerians are world renowned for their criminal antics. Facts only.

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TheGift: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And Nigerians are world renowned for their criminal antics. Facts only.

Duh, Does not change my point and is irrelevant to your initial point. Focus.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
BlackfireX:

Coon

Waste
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by wildikeman(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And I don't blame you at all. I have come to expect these type of comments from Nigerians because I have come to understand your typical whitewashed coon mentality that's pervasive over there.

How is it a whitewash when what I said is fact... The whites saved your black savage assess.

And you guys deserve more apartheid action

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2021
wildikeman:

How is it a whitewash when what I said is fact... The whites saved your black savage assess.

And you guys deserve more apartheid action
Lol. Like I said, these type of comments from Nigerians are predictable, they come from a placr of inferiority and an unbelievable obsession for the whiteman. You are following a pattern of expected behavior

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Crystyano:

Waste
Thank You
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by wildikeman(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Like I said, these type of comments from Nigerians are predictable, they come from a placr of inferiority and an unbelievable obsession for the whiteman. You are following a pattern of expected behavior

Ask yourself this question..how can one who has never met a white man be brainwashed by a white man... You make no sense.

Apartheid is good for you...givibg power to Nelson Mandela was a bad idea. Prove me wrong.
Xenophobic wankers

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2021
wildikeman:

Ask yourself this question..how can one who has never met a white man be brainwashed by a white man... You make no sense.

Apartheid is good for you...givibg power to Nelson Mandela was a bad idea. Prove me wrong.
Xenophobic wankers
Lol. I honestly have nothing to prove to a coon, Secondly, you don't have to meet a whiteman in person to subriscribe to whiteness or to worship whiteness,
the fact that you've never met a white person but you're busy sucking their di.ck its unbelievable in itself.
You Nigerians say the same things to African Americans that you say to Black South Africans proving your pattern of kissing the asses pf white people is the same.
Below, its a video of an African-American women complaining of the same thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mWRx0cR6CE&t=93s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by wildikeman(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol. I honestly have nothing to prove to a coon, Secondly, you don't have to meet a whiteman in person to subriscribe to whiteness or to worship whiteness,
the fact that you've never met a white person but you're busy sucking their di.ck its unbelievable in itself.
You Nigerians say the same things to African Americans that you say to Black South Africans proving your pattern of kissing the asses pf white people is the same.

You guys all you do is complain... Don't do something with your lives o. Always complaining and feeling entitled.

What's my business with a white man.... ? You call Nigerians Coon. Really. When your xenophobic way of lives starts, you would never target the whites but will kill blacks from other nationalities.

Apartheid is the answer.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2021
wildikeman:

You guys all you do is complain... Don't do something with your lives o. Always complaining and feeling entitled.

What's my business with a white man.... ? You call Nigerians Coon. Really. When your xenophobic way of lives starts, you would never target the whites but will kill blacks from other nationalities.

Apartheid is the answer.
I'm not complaining. I'm opening your eyes Nigerians ,your white worshipping ways are becoming apparent to anyone to the point that its even creating tensions between you and African Americans in the US. Everyday on this forum " the whte man this, the white man that" its unhealthy, it's toxic, it's inferiority.

What's your business with white people? Really? You have the gall to ask me that?
1. I have all the rights to feel entitled im my own country, if you have a problem, go back to yours.
2. We don't kill blacks from "other nationalities "
3. And Nigerians are coons, the words "white man, white people never leave your mouths" even in the US they know.
4. You also have no business in lecturing me about Xenophobia when you're arguably the most tribalistic country in Africa. This righteousness crap wont work on me.

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2021
wildikeman:

Apartheid is the answer.

Why do you guys always use this pathetic rhetoric as a line of argument? Last I checked it was migrants from other African countries that compete with the locals for limited resources."Feeling entitled"? The ironic thing here is that most foreigners from African countries think we South Africans owe them something,they are even willing to put energy into fighting South Africans in their own country but when their dictators whipped their asses back home they tucked their tales between their legs.

Ohh and you know damn well that you don't want us to touch the white man,you mean to tell me that you want us to kill your only true and living God? shocked shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by wildikeman(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Why do you guys always use this pathetic rhetoric as a line of argument? Last I checked it was migrants from other African countries that compete with the locals for limited resources."Feeling entitled"? The ironic thing here is that most foreigners from African countries think we South Africans owe them something,they are even willing to put energy into fighting South Africans in their own country but when their dictators whipped their asses back home they tucked their tales between their legs.

Ohh and you know damn well that you don't want us to touch the white man,you mean to tell me that you want us to kill your only true and living God? shocked shocked cheesy

Hahahahaha... All these things you are saying are just mere presumption. You are the one who's pathetic. The whites that beat you and threw you guys off of power and the rest and even wants a separate state is what again.. Misplaced priorities. Abeg move jare.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by wildikeman(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I'm not complaining. I'm opening your eyes Nigerians ,your white worshipping ways are becoming apparent to anyone to the point that its even creating tensions between you and African Americans in the US. Everyday on this forum " the whte man this, the white man that" its unhealthy, it's toxic, it's inferiority.
Really.. Where is the forum where we praised the white man

What's your business with white people? Really? You have the gall to ask me that?
1. I have all the rights to feel entitled im my own country, if you have a problem, go back to yours.

I'm in my country or did you see me in your country or you smoke something?

2. We don't kill blacks from "other nationalities "
https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/09/17/south-africa-widespread-xenophobic-violence

3. And Nigerians are coons, the words "white man, white people never leave your mouths" even in the US they know.

Yet it's us that has the biggest black population and is still yet the country that has contributed to the black race than any... The African Americans just like you feel entitled.

4. You also have no business in lecturing me about Xenophobia when you're arguably the most tribalistic country in Africa. This righteousness crap wont work on me.
see me see trouble o.. Google Africa. Xenophobia. It will just bring out South Africa. My guy go and sit down

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2021
wildikeman:

Hahahahaha... All these things you are saying are just mere presumption. You are the one who's pathetic. The whites that beat you and threw you guys off of power and the rest and even wants a separate state is what again.. Misplaced priorities. Abeg move jare.

Presumptions indeed.

-Did you guys not run away from civil unrest in your countries but still have the gull to complain in SA? shocked

- Do you not worship white people? shocked shocked

What happened between us and white South Africans is an internal SA affair that doesn't need an input from a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2021
wildikeman:
see me see trouble o.. Google Africa. Xenophobia. It will just bring out South Africa. My guy go and sit down
i live in SA slowpoke don't need google to know facts about my country. go and suck whitey's di.ck coon.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TMKsouth: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Definitely gonna watch this later.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TMKsouth: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

@bolded cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TMKsouth: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Presumptions indeed.

-Did you guys not run away from civil unrest in your countries but still have the gull to complain in SA? shocked

What happened between us and white South Africans is an internal SA affair that doesn't need an input from a Nigerian.

Weren't they also colonised undecided What's he talking about undecided
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by wildikeman(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
i live in SA slowpoke don't need google to know facts about my country. go and suck whitey's di.ck coon.

Did I say you didn't live there..? Dimwited hottentot

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by wildikeman(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Presumptions indeed.

Yet you took help from us.. When did we run to you during our civil unrest.. Presumptions up and down. Mandela even sort help from Nigeria.. Google it. Trust me your head wouldn't implode

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by K9blunt(f): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:

If you know how many times you've repeated the word "Coon" and see nothing wrong, then it is safe to assume you have no witty comebacks, I suggest you think before typing lame comments, young fellow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.