Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? (5648 Views)

Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? / This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister / This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by neztar: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
She was my pal’s fav sister. One day I came visiting and nobody was at home only her. As I was about to leave, she pull me back and confessed how much she liked me and would like to have me inside her. Before you know it, we were mating on the couch. We did Doggie, missionary, all styles you could think of. We went for five rounds before I finally ejaculated on her pretty face.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by neztar: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
tnerro1:
No, but once slept with the gateman’s sister. That girl’ s ass was out of this world mennn. There was a time we were nearly caught, I refused to let go of the doggy style I was giving her, the way she pushed me away nearly damaged my dick that day but later she apologize with more doggy styles grin
did she suck your dick?
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Harrykn: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
So lala should move immortality act to front page!!
You are joking
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

Why does the friend need approval?
she is my sister and I am responsible for protecting her.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Tremple8v: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Got married to my friend sis , we are doing well with our 2 kids now . True love na him matter.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
femi4:
Women and "help me pack my hair"

Instead of coming out and say "let's fvck"

No be lie o. Na so I take nack my neighbor that yr. As I dey loose the hair she come rest head for my groin. Small time my gbola come dey dance uncontrollably, I be wan shame but I come realize say she go don notice already and she no complain. I loose hair finish begin massage neck and shoulders. It was just too romantic. But I still endure like 3 weeks before she allow me nack
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by tnerro1(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2021
neztar:
did she suck your dick?

These northern girls no too sabi suck, na standing doggy she dey like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Bewildered!!! She Said To Have A 3some!!! / 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) / What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.