Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This (100231 Views)

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by TenQ: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
The man is all wrong here,when did paid vacation=sex?was it in their agreement? You can agree to go on a vacation with someone and still not have sex and the man has no right to be angry or forceful about it,it's like asking her to trade her body for the vacation expenses and that is cheap and also an insult.
I detest fornication and adultery.
BUT
The girl is a very stupid one to think she can follow a man travel alone to a hotel and not expect to be laid. Stupidity of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ishilove:
Check well. The mzungu feeling funky may be one 5ft 1 midget with a complex larger than his size 38 shoes.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by MisterKennedy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
the man is the foolish person here.
The man spent money on flight tickets and hotel reservations just to have sex undecided he got played by a smart woman,he should hide his face in shame.

A fool and his money are soon parted

Don't mind him. He is trying to shame the lady while he has the bigger shame.

Spending so much money to have sex for a week. He should have just hired a LovePeddler or a runs girl
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by studentofTruth: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
The truth is that women don't believe that the should be treated well. Treat them well, and you lose them.

I could remember one: we sexted all day that she literally came to my house after work to get the Dick. We've already discussed what we'd do to each other all day. I can bet she's wet all day at work because even when I leave the sexchat, she kept coming back to it).

She's probably expecting me to grab her from the stirs to the bedroom and treat her like a hoe she's. But as a gentleman I was trained to be, I welcomed her coolly into my simple apartment, put on the AC and the TV, and offered kola (softdrinks and groundnuts). After the usual welcome ritual and allowing her get comfortable, I initiated the main reason she came — sex — and to lead her to the bedroom. Surprisely, she changed disposition and refused.

After seeing her off that night, I texted her that it's over. I hate nonsense.

I later realized it's the way they're wired. They hate being treated rightly; they love to be treated like bitches. I should have grabbed her from the stirs and handled her like the bitch she is.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
TenQ:

I detest fornication and adultery.
BUT
The girl is a very stupid one to think she can follow a man travel alone to a hotel and not expect to be laid. Stupidity of the highest order!
Wrong! The man is instead the fool here thinking spending on a woman buys him access to sex. undecided

If sex was indeed his intention from the start, there are other more direct ways for him to have gotten that. His post only showcased his foolishness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by placeofallure(f): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:
But, some girls are foolish and wicked.

A guy took you for vacation outside the country, all expenses paid by him, not even a business trip... Are you not suppose to force the sex on him even when he's down and not in for any knacks?

Someone like me, she will not sleep in that same room with me.
"Suffer not the witch to sleep"

Truly, she's stupid. Why go with him if you are not into him?

Good riddance to bad rubbish! I don't support nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Damian10:
The girl is highly unintelligent, how come she didn't see through the chaps spendings. Like WTF was she thinking the dude was doing all that for, father Christmas ahbi. bimbo girl wanted to remain a virtues woman yet couldn't turn down a carnal proposal heads on.
She was smart actually! When you spend money on a woman never assume it gives you access to her body.. . Here's hoping you will learn from this story so you can't make this mistake in the coming year or anywhere down the road. undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by studentofTruth: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:

A guy took you for vacation outside the country, all expenses paid by him, not even a business trip... Are you not suppose to force the sex on him even when he's down and not in for any knacks?

Forget what they say, women don't believe they should be treated well. It's engraved in their subconscious mind.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
placeofallure:
Truly, she's stupid. Why go with him if you are not into him?

Good riddance to bad rubbish! I don't support nonsense.
I believe she is the opposite of stupid. Not submitting simply because money has been spent is a smart move on her part. undecided

If the man wanted a prostitute instead, he should have payed for that from the get go. undecided

At least she got a trip and gifts out of this man. Here's hoping he learns from this foolishness. undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kentursky(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Me I must sleep with her before taking her out for vacation.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
studentofTruth:
Forget what they say, women don't believe they should be treated well. It's engraved in their subconscious mind.
Women do want to be treated well, not treated like prostitutes. Spending on a woman should be because you want to not because you want her legs go open to you...this by your spending in her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by KillAlabi2021(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ninisun:

Have you thought about the man having a protruded stomach, smelly unshaved armpit and mouth odour...what about white hairs down there I don't know why men always use money as an exchange of s#x... doesn't make sense.
It makes a lot of sense

You sound stupid
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Double0h7(f): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Women need to understand that men with class and consideration have died and gone. These new breed of men are looking to buy pussy with their money so please respect yourself and stay in your house. Look how this hungry monster embarrassed this woman on an international stage! cry

If she stayed in her humble home she wouldn't be going through this humiliation. Make your money and treat yourself because the world has changed. She was really lucky that this monster wasn't a beast, imagine if he just canceled the hotel room, flight and left her stranded in a new city. This woman probably didn't even have money to get herself back home. This is sad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by studentofTruth: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
She was smart actually! When you spend money on a woman never assume it gives you access to her body.. . Here's hoping you will learn from this story so you can't make this mistake in the coming year or anywhere down the road. undecided

So, guys should be stingy to the women they like even when they have the money to treat them well abi?
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Tapout(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:

A guy took you for vacation outside the country, all expenses paid by him, not even a business trip. "Are you not suppose to force the sex on him even when he's down and not in for any knacks? "

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by legba1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
The story is fake...first,what abroad country will put mosquito net all over the place like that...secondly, that kind door with Z tacking,ask OP where mullah carry somebody daughter go...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by TenQ: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Wrong! The man is instead the fool here thinking spending on a woman buys him access to sex. undecided

If sex was indeed his intention from the start, there are other more direct ways for him to have gotten that. His post only showcased his foolishness. undecided
If the woman was raped, who is the looser?
How do you think she can justify following a stranger on a one week vacation to another country?
Does the lady think the man is Angel Gabriel or impotent?

She was lucky to be sent back home in one piece!

It could be worse, suppose ritual killers shift their base to Dubai, all he needs is a fake international passport and fake phone number and she'll disappear forever!

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
TenQ:
1. If the woman was raped, who is the looser?
2. How do you think she can justify following a stranger on a one week vacation to another country?
3. Does the lady think the man is Angel Gabriel or impotent?

4. She was lucky to be sent back home in one piece!
It could be worse, suppose ritual killers shift their base to Dubai, all he needs is a fake international passport and fake phone number and she'll disappear forever!
1. She was thankfully not raped, meaning her gamble sort of paid off. Had she been, the the man would have lost even more in this case since they were both in a foreign country together. undecided

2. Justify to whom? She is an adult! undecided

3. What has angel Gabriel to do with any of this? undecided

4. Luck has nothing to do with this. Life is itself a gamble so abeg talk better. undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by studentofTruth: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Women do want to be treated well, not treated like prostitutes. Spending on a woman should be because you want to not because you want her legs go open to you...this by your spending in her. undecided

A man doesn't go to a woman to be praying partners. He likes the woman sexually and makes the move. If she responds negatively, the man moves on. But if she responds positively, the man believes she feels the same thing he feels for her and treats her as he would treat himself. Unfortunately, that's not how women are wired. The see good treatment as underserving of them. They feel insecure when treated well.

So, the right way is to treat them they way they feel they deserve!
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
studentofTruth:
So, guys should be stingy to the women they like even when they have the money to treat them well abi?
There are people who are genuinely generous and they are known and respected for that. A man thinking his generosity should be rewarded, in this case, with a woman opening her legs up to him simply becude he spent money on her is another breed entirely. undecided

If you don't what to spend on a woman, don't. If you do spend and do so to pay for sex with her, let her understand that upfront or instead go pay for a prostitute. undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by akanbiaa(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
okoroemeka:
that is why I believe men will not totally understand how complex women are, something made her to switch off and I also believe that the man may have caused the switch off or it may be the complexity of women hormones,body and behavior at play,instead of chasing her away and abusing her ,the man could have used this opportunity to interact more with the girl to better understand what went wrong,for a girl that was lavished with such goodies to switch off at the point of sex is just pointing to a critical issue,what went wrong?how I wish I was in that room with that girl to better understand and learn what made her to behave is such manner
She probably discovered the guy is a Yahoo plus and she does not want to have sex with him so they wount use her for rituals.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Blue3k(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol only dumb simps blow thousands of dollars on a random chick then cry about it. These girls driving clowns into bankruptcy.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by generalwo(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
The question is... Are u guys dating? Before u left the country, did you tell her you will touch her or have sex with her? Many irresponsible people lurking around....... As far as una no plan am or agree on am before una commot for 9ja.....u have no right over her body simply because you paid for a trip for her...... Them no force you carry her go abroad...... Luck wen u get be say you no try to force yourself on her... Na to stab your intestine come out for make sense......money miss road.....
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by jornwhite: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ishilove:
Check well. The mzungu feeling funky may be one 5ft 1 midget with a complex larger than his size 38 shoes.

What as height got to with okunrin laà dá ... yorubas even say ko sii kekeré okunrin ... in as much as the gurl will go on her kneels to suck him, he is taller tongue
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
studentofTruth:
1. A man doesn't go to a woman to be praying partners. He likes the woman sexually and makes the move. If she responds negatively, the man moves on. But if she responds positively, the man believes she feels the same thing he feels for her and treats her as he would treat himself.

2. Unfortunately, that's not how women are wired. The see good treatment as underserving of them. They feel insecure when treated well.

3. So, the right way is to treat them they way they feel they deserve!
1. You can't generalize where men are concerned, neither should you do so where women are concerned. undecided

2. I am afraid the reason you think this way of women is likely due to level of maturity. Women are not objects for you to figure out or to box as you please. When you finally learn this in life, you will understand how foolish you have really been up until that point in your existence. undecided

3. Like I said, here's hoping wisdom about relationships will happen to you someday soon. undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Fuckthamods: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
franklingud:
The guy is the typical fool here and not the girl.

The girl protected her dignity and saved herself the shame of sleeping with a BIG FOOL!

That mullah of a guy is the type that will kill cow for a girl but can never give shishi to his male friend that asked for help.

@OP and mullah you guys are very stupid.
What dignity did she protect? Someone that crawled back into his bed and even got naked for him to smash.. Go and read the full story and use your sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by pfadom: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
In a world of full of loads shameless and worthless women. What did she think she's contributing to the trip? Even no plan B should she be disappointed by the strange man.

Iyaebe:
The man is all wrong here,when did paid vacation=sex?was it in their agreement? You can agree to go on a vacation with someone and still not have sex and the man has no right to be angry or forceful about it,it's like asking her to trade her body for the vacation expenses and that is cheap and also an insult.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Emaprince: 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rosement:
Respect is very important in a relationship, how can a guy give gift to a lady in exchange for sex, he was passing out an information to the lady but she did not get the hint, is it not prostitutes that get paid for sex? This is why we ladies have to observe any guy that approach us before accepting to date them. Don't be blinded by money, some guys are not psychologically okay.

Some ladies are accepting nonsense from their guys now but after marriage they will become feminists and start demanding the respect they can never earn. If you want your guy to respect you, this is the time to earn the respect. If you allow him to treat you bad now because of what you want from him, he will treat you worse in the future and by then, it will be too late for you to correct it. If you feel your guy does not respect you, it is better for you broke up with him before it is too late, if you don't, you will regret it later because you will end up not enjoying your relationship and his money will later become worthless to you, by then you will prefer your peace of mind.

Some guys don't need a real relationship, what they need is a lady that we play the role of a prostitute. As a lady, you have to think properly before you accept some type of gifts from guys, it is better to live in a hut and eat what you have while you are waiting for God to bless you than to allow somebody belittle you.
Your post is hypocritical.

Can you even be in a relationship without spending a guys money? I mean YOU!!!

Its women instinct to go after what a guy can offer them materially first before they even think of love.

Its also a man's instinct to be sex inclined towards a relationship first before we even talk about her manner or the fake love they bring.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by FKMagazine(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
It is well... That guy is the real murtherfucker
How can you take a lady for a vacation, all in the name of having sex with her?!!!
This to me is senseless & absurd.
It's weird!
Love & romantic attempts shud start at home (country home), it's not at the vacation you'll start fuming & forming as if you love her & wanna sex with her and that's why you had brought for vacation abroad.

Think & grow rich

Do good with your money for those in need
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
generalwo:
The question is... Are u guys dating? Before u left the country, did you tell her you will touch her or have sex with her? Many irresponsible people lurking around....... As far as una no plan am or agree on am before una commot for 9ja.....u have no right over her body simply because you paid for a trip for her...... Them no force you carry her go abroad...... Luck wen u get be say you no try to force yourself on her... Na to stab your intestine come out for make sense......money miss road.....
Na real money miss road! undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by jimcaddy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fantastic write up. You said almost everything I usually tell ladies. But many ladies have coconut heads, they won't listen. They want the baby girl life. "Oh look at what my friend's boyfriend bought for my friend". They do copy copy and do follow follow. As a lady, if you know what you want, and you sef gallant, trust me, no man will mess you up.
Rosement:
Respect is very important in a relationship, how can a guy give gift to a lady in exchange for sex, he was passing out an information to the lady but she did not get the hint, is it not prostitutes that get paid for sex? This is why we ladies have to observe any guy that approach us before accepting to date them. Don't be blinded by money, some guys are not psychologically okay.

Some ladies are accepting nonsense from their guys now but after marriage they will become feminists and start demanding the respect they can never earn. If you want your guy to respect you, this is the time to earn the respect. If you allow him to treat you bad now because of what you want from him, he will treat you worse in the future and by then, it will be too late for you to correct it. If you feel your guy does not respect you, it is better for you broke up with him before it is too late, if you don't, you will regret it later because you will end up not enjoying your relationship and his money will later become worthless to you, by then you will prefer your peace of mind.

Some guys don't need a real relationship, what they need is a lady that we play the role of a prostitute. As a lady, you have to think properly before you accept some type of gifts from guys, it is better to live in a hut and eat what you have while you are waiting for God to bless you than to allow somebody belittle you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by somehow: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why do people pay for sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.