Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This (100232 Views)

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by deavicky(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Just wondering why he never mentioned the country, could it be Ghana?.because if it is Ghana, it might just be looking like Northern Nigeria to the girl.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by studentofTruth: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
There are people who are genuinely generous and they are known and respected for that. A man thinking his generosity should be rewarded, in this case, with a woman opening her legs up to him simply becude he spent money on her is another breed entirely. undecided

If you don't what to spend on a woman, don't. If you do spend and do so to pay for sex with her, let her understand that upfront or instead go pay for a prostitute. undecided

You're missing the whole point, but I will break it down for you:

A guy going to a woman is because he feels sexually attracted to her. Whether he spend or not, he still wants to have a sexual union with the woman.

If woman likes him sexually, she accepts his moves and will be willing to sleep with him. It would be wrong for a woman to play along if she doesn't feel sexually attracted to him.

Next, if the man is well to do, he can decide to treat the woman the way he treats himself because whether he treats her well or not, he expects sex with the woman because she has shown that she feels the same thing about him too.

It would be insecurity on the aspect of the woman to deny him sex because he treats her well. If she was never sexually attracted to him all the while, why play along that she feels what he feels.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by kobosmart(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
the man is the foolish person here.
The man spent money on flight tickets and hotel reservations just to have sex undecided he got played by a smart woman,he should hide his face in shame.

A fool and his money are soon parted

As far as me I'm concerned o the girl didnt do anything wrong ,bros obviously didnt tell her what he wanted right from the start or she probably told him no and instead of moving on he thought she will change her mind now he is just being childish.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Gospel2Day: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
The question is has this man in question ever taken his own mother and sisters and close friends abroad for vacation before? He needs to tell us. He got what he deserves. God has to make some men extremely poor before their brains will get normal. You worked hard to make money. After making it, you squander it on birth canal of women. Shame on you.
Repent today while you still may. Devil has a way of collecting multiple tithes and taxes from sinners via drinking, womanizing,, betting, etc.
May God have mercy on your sin-sick soul.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by KingDash: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2021
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian man has revealed what she did to a lady whom he flew out of the country for a vacation in another country, Igbere TV reports.

On Twitter, the man identified as Mullah said he paid for the lady's flight and booked a hotel for them to stay in while they enjoy their vacation. However, when the said lady wouldn't sleep with him in the same bed, he had to fast forward the lady's return to the country.

Read the full gist;

https://twitter.com/MullahCo/status/1458896477523165185

What do you think about this whole situation?
alaye if you had carried one of ya boys on this trip they would have been entirely grateful, instead you carry pest delilah.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by KingDash: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Kriss216:
But, some girls are foolish and wicked.

A guy took you for vacation outside the country, all expenses paid by him, not even a business trip... Are you not suppose to force the sex on him even when he's down and not in for any knacks?

Someone like me, she will not sleep in that same room with me.
"Suffer not the witch to sleep"

I dey tell you.. leave her outside make mosquitoes scatter am.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2021
studentofTruth:
You're missing the whole point, but I will break it down for you:

A guy going to a woman is because he feels sexually attracted to her. Whether he spend or not, he still wants to have a sexual union with the woman.

If woman likes him sexually, she accepts his moves and will be willing to sleep with him. It would be wrong for a woman to play along if she doesn't feel sexually attracted to him.

Next, if the man is well to do, he can decide to treat the woman the way he treats himself because whether he treats her well or not, he expects sex with the woman because she has shown that she feels the same thing about him too.

It would be insecurity on the aspect of the woman to deny him sex because he treats her well. If she was never sexually attracted to him all the while, why play along that she feels what he feels.
You, again, are generalizing and I told you the world does not work according to the delusions you have stored up in your head. undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Originalsly: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Rickmann:

You flew all the way just to end up in that kinda room and bed? So sorry but I expected something more exquisite..something so much for a vacation at least..

Exquisite?? .... the guy said he was giving her a touch of the soft life! .. it must be he been living under bridge to call that soft life! I wonder which which country? I more believe he pi ked up some prostitute and be here forming soft life!
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Babalola0920: 12:20am On Nov 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
Shameless man. All these expenses just for few knacks.
He prolly wouldn't give a dime to his fellow guy in need undecided

He worked for his money so he deserve to spend it the way he pleases no question for that one... women self no dey give women money abeg
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by christianjoy(m): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Holly gram OP wetin u dey tell me say one gelato use you take do movie series mehn u are gone, no stress.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by InvertedHammer: 12:25am On Nov 25, 2021
/
I don’t know which is worse: Spending all that money and no actions OR realizing that there is a poor bloke down the street getting the lady for free.

No matter how beautiful a lady is, know that there is a man out there somewhere who is tired of sleeping with her.

/
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by MrMacinterchi1: 12:37am On Nov 25, 2021
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian man has revealed what she did to a lady whom he flew out of the country for a vacation in another country, Igbere TV reports.

On Twitter, the man identified as Mullah said he paid for the lady's flight and booked a hotel for them to stay in while they enjoy their vacation. However, when the said lady wouldn't sleep with him in the same bed, he had to fast forward the lady's return to the country.

Read the full gist;

story of Delilah and jezebel grin
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by rainlover(m): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Where's Righteousness?
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Sleekmilan01(m): 12:39am On Nov 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
the man is the foolish person here.
The man spent money on flight tickets and hotel reservations just to have sex undecided he got played by a smart woman,he should hide his face in shame.

A fool and his money are soon parted

The dude claims he's worth $20m and currently in his 30's,so yeah he can spend his cash anyhow he wants
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Kobojunkiee: 12:44am On Nov 25, 2021
Sleekmilan01:
The dude claims he's worth $20m and currently in his 30's,so yeah he can spend his cash anyhow he wants
Ofcourse he can spend his money anyhow he wants but thinking he can buy sex with any woman with it is his folly. undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by BABANGBALI: 1:23am On Nov 25, 2021
Very good! That’s my man. Bola146 I dey greet o
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by BABANGBALI: 1:24am On Nov 25, 2021
rainlover:
Where's Righteousness?
she has gone home
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by rainlover(m): 1:26am On Nov 25, 2021
BABANGBALI:
she has gone home
So he's actually a she? lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Farfalla(f): 1:34am On Nov 25, 2021
“Didn't touch her. Many cute looking female solo travellers here living on their bill. Got two Beyonce-like mzungus already during breakfast. I think leo katatamba. We are already talking about covering 20 countries together in the next few weeks. Done with giving daughters of Jezebel a taste of the soft life.

Anyone else noticed the Kiswahili expressions? But the fake blogger must find traffic by force, by fire and so will twist the story to suit certain narratives.

Probably a fake story anyway like many others online.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by toujurs: 1:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

Guys like u don't care how ladies are bn treated...u see a guy that cares like fools and I wonder how ladies in your world like sister or daughter. How do u expect them to be treated
i will empower my daughter with knowledge and educate her on how to think like a man and act like a lady. Because with the kind of ladies i see and read about on line, am even scared to give birth to a girl, so she doesn't get influenced by them. Please ask your self what she was expecting following a man on a vacation into a hotel room, long throat is bad, lack of contentment. Is bad, i am very sure her parents are not aware of where she went to. And she must have posted alot of pictures on social media on lies about how she sponsored her self for a one week vacation. As old as she is, some one took her from nigeria to another country. And she never thought of how she would pay for her room to sleep alone, with her own money. From the look of things she can't afford a room. How do you expect the guy to respect such a lady, she is lucky that dude is a nice guy,this is how these ladies get used for prostitution, slavery and rituals.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by toujurs: 1:44am On Nov 25, 2021
KingDash:
alaye if you had carried one of ya boys on this trip they would have been entirely grateful, instead you carry pest delilah.
his boys no get pussy grin
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Farfalla:

Anyone else noticed the Kiswahili expressions? But the fake blogger must find traffic by force, by fire and so will twist the story to suit certain narratives.

Probably a fake story anyway like many others online.
Not a fake story...if you are on Twitter you can follow the thread of the guy
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by lexy2014: 1:49am On Nov 25, 2021
SmartMen:
dude is worth $20M and what he spent is nothing to sneeze at. He could over $200k and nothing will happen...

U need to visit his thread to have idea of the full narrative.

Click below

https://twitter.com/MullahCo/status/1458896477523165185?t=GTwNd-oOBFBexAbRi6dAPg&s=19

If he had so much money to give away, why was he complaining that d girl didn't sleep with him after he spent money?

With all his money, na that kind hotel Dem end up?
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by chucks4sure: 2:08am On Nov 25, 2021
Just like one lady I met on Facebook we chatted and decided to meet. The first day I bought her food and drink. The second day she initiated our meeting and took me to a big supermarket and started picking all sorts of things without asking me whether I was with enough money to pay for them. I asked her to reduce them because the cash with me wasn't enough. She said I should pay by POS. I was helpless. I paid 140,000 Naira.
After a week I called her to come over that I was feeling lonely and bored she refused to come instead she asked me to come over to her place and that I should buy a wristwatch and snacks for her while coming. I demanded what I should receive in return from her. She didn't reply. I bought her those things. When I got there she didn't want to take me into her apartment instead she took me to her neighbour's room, a lady. I wanted to stay with her privately, I told her, she laughed. To be frank I loved her and she knew it. I asked her why she was afraid of staying with me privately. To be frank I didn't plan for sex.

She left and stayed a while. I got angry but controlled it.
Her neighbour told me a man was in her room.
She was like attending to both of us. She came back and took me to her room I was all over she refused and resisted me.
She asked me to leave if not she would shout. She said I should delete her number in my phone that it was over that she was not interested again in the relationship.

I begged her, she pushed out of her house. I rushed back into her room and started packing some of those things I bought for her she tried to stop me. I gave her a beating of her life. and still backed some of things I bought for her the ones I saw.

Her neighbour came and was begging me to take it easy.
I left. She came with Police to arrest me
that I attempted raping her and also robbed her of her personal effects.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by fortune1894(m): 2:08am On Nov 25, 2021
Rickmann:

You flew all the way just to end up in that kinda room and bed? So sorry but I expected something more exquisite..something so much for a vacation at least..

see the local wooden door sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by SmartMen: 3:20am On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

If he had so much money to give away, why was he complaining that d girl didn't sleep with him after he spent money?

With all his money, na that kind hotel Dem end up?
grin grin grin boss, wetin u want make i talk na? me no get that kind money lmao na same question people dey ask ooooo
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by bepositive11: 3:24am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
The man is all wrong here,when did paid vacation=sex?was it in their agreement? You can agree to go on a vacation with someone and still not have sex and the man has no right to be angry or forceful about it,it's like asking her to trade her body for the vacation expenses and that is cheap and also an insult.

Exactly! That man is pathetic
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by bigcasava1(m): 3:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I am afraid the man is instead the mumu in his story. undecided
ok, but was she thinking that they were going on a business trip? Maybe the man didn't define the purpose of their trip
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by sisisioge: 3:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Ode omo.....how could she not know that she's expected to bodily contribute to the journey? She shouldnt have followed him fa grin
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by bepositive11: 3:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Rosement:
Respect is very important in a relationship, how can a guy give gift to a lady in exchange for sex, he was passing out an information to the lady but she did not get the hint, is it not prostitutes that get paid for sex? This is why we ladies have to observe any guy that approach us before accepting to date them. Don't be blinded by money, some guys are not psychologically okay.

Some ladies are accepting nonsense from their guys now but after marriage they will become feminists and start demanding the respect they can never earn. If you want your guy to respect you, this is the time to earn the respect. If you allow him to treat you bad now because of what you want from him, he will treat you worse in the future and by then, it will be too late for you to correct it. If you feel your guy does not respect you, it is better for you broke up with him before it is too late, if you don't, you will regret it later because you will end up not enjoying your relationship and his money will later become worthless to you, by then you will prefer your peace of mind.

Some guys don't need a real relationship, what they need is a lady that we play the role of a prostitute. As a lady, you have to think properly before you accept some type of gifts from guys, it is better to live in a hut and eat what you have while you are waiting for God to bless you than to allow somebody belittle you.

I wonder how many men and women genuinely love their partners tbh. A lot of men and women give with expectations. If they were not hoping to get anything back in return, they will never give in the first place
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Pumpumking: 3:33am On Nov 25, 2021
CuriousMynd:

Read the full gist;

She desarve it...she dint allow him to fok..foooooolish woman!!(no oofensece) angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.