Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice (3798 Views)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by zed7: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Get rid of him. Nobody is worth the drama and toxicity.
PS:
The whole story is cock and bull. He's madly infatuated with the new chick.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
All this drama just to dump you,he turned you into his sidechick long before now, instead of you to run you were praying with him,for what if I may ask abi for God to forgive him for using his prick carelessly? There are many ways to dump someone, na him own way be that.
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Ocholu: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Are u kidding me right now?

Op kindly move on, they no born una together, he foolishly destroyed a beautiful relationship because of one Jezebel.

Since he didn't inform you by taking the girl home, getting her pregnant and the whole spiritual momo jumbo that happened after wards, you owe him no obligation of any kind.

Say no to drugs bro.
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by ojotobiloba1: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Infidelity is heart wrenching. Being cheated by someone you love can be devastating and as for the spiritual attack, why don't you help me in his darkest moment of his life, go to pastors and any where that could leads to his freedom from the bondage he got himself to.. I knw its none of ur concerns but the sake of the years you have spent together.. U can't just give up at this moment if you truly and genuinely love him

Peace
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
My sister the hardest truth here is the guy wants or is looking for a way to dump you. But I know the way you sound you are a good person and you need better . A man you feed with love won't cheat on you . He's tired and the best thing for you to do is pray and move on immediately. For the spiritual story is a made up lie and for the tears is a psychological thriller to seduce you as been a sex you to him. He will reduce you to a intimacy gadget and you will try to quench he's urge for sex so he won't go get it outside . Just pray and move on he's a liar and a destroyer . He wants to keep you as intimacy gadget and use the main girl as madam . Use your head men are wicked likewise women also.

My 2 Kobo advise

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gaddafih001:

This guy is completely finished o.
I left an angel and fell into something worse than this 10 years ago.
We had 3 kids together before eyes clear me o.
Even the eye wey clear me Na because she and the mum wan poison me and failed.
I pray this guy comes out of this alive...
Sometimes these things no be clear eye

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by 22o62021: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Op no wise at all

He told you that they have been in contact since last year

And he doesn’t know her school or much about her

Lies to stop you from knowing more about the girl

Them don run you street

One of his guys ebunye go ya uche as how to use spiritual talk make am sweet
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Preciousppearl(f): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
There is nothing spiritual here, that guy is over with you that's why he cooked up the story. Trust me if it was spiritual he won't have time to tell you all that cock n bull story.he played u and if u are still seeing or communicating with him, end whatever u have going on in our head and heart for him.
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Nicklaus619(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ocholu:

Say no to drugs bro.

You lack simple comprehension, because u thought school is scam.
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Uyi168: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
One thing is for people to mess up, another thing is for them man up and take responsibility for their actions.

lemme tell u the truth, your ex don dey lash babe tay Tay.

forget all those him cock and bull stories.
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Mummytoo: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Airnigma:
Hello everyone...I'm in dire need of your critical and honest opinions. It is going to be a long read, I deeply apologize in advance.

My relationship of about four years ended a week ago and the circumstances surrounding the break up were highly unforeseen, everything happened too quickly.

So my boyfriend and I have been together for about four years, we were very intentional about each other. Our love was a very deep one, we connected on a lot of levels, shared mutual friends, I know his family and he knows some of mine and we hardly had issues save for the usual petty squabbles which we resolved ASAP.

But the whole trouble started less than 3 weeks ago. We had our usual conversations the Sunday preceeding the week everything went downhill, everything was absolutely well between us. By the following Monday evening, I tried reaching out to him to catch up on how his day went, he didn't answer his phone. I chatted him up but his response was very unlike him. I thought he was just stressed from work and would get back to himself in no time.

However, he failed to do as I expected and I became very worried and disturbed, this was already going to 2 weeks. I had to call him up one night and asked him to tell me what ever the problem is, I honestly felt he was going through some deep stuff. He later got in touch with me and promised to come by my place the next day so he could explain himself in person.

He came as promised, he appeared very gloomy and was far from his normal self. We got talking in his car, he kept saying he doesn't understand himself anymore and he messed up badly this time around.

He dropped the news that he had something with another girl in that space of less than two weeks. He said it was going to be an innocent hangout but he can't even tell how everything went down eventually, the girl later slept over at his place.
He broke down in tears, told me that he couldn't stand the guilt of what he did, didnt want to drag me into the mess and that was why he couldn't bring himself to talk to me or act like nothing happened.

There's a more disturbing side to what he later told me. He said he had what seemed like a spiritual attack in the middle of the night. Apparently, the girl was in the house when it happened (he stays in the house alone). According to him, the inverter in the house went off and he left the room where they were together to sleep in one of the sitting areas in the house because of heat. He was asleep when he sensed something very heavy and unusual, he opened his eyes and right in front of him was a dark, tall and hairy creature. The thing kept staring at him and he felt being drained, couldn't move or say a word till it walked away. He was completely scared, he summoned strength, stood up , ran into another room and made some frantic calls to their church priests and they prayed with him. He insisted it wasn't a dream, that he was wide awake when he saw what he saw. He also added that he looked into the room the girl was sleeping, she was still asleep and most likely didn't know what happened to him.

He told me he hasn't been himself since that experience and would genuinely not have told me anything but he has been really scared.
I got really worried at this point and had ask who the girl is. He finally opened up that he met her last year, they chatted for a while but they somehow lost contacts since last year, only for them to reconnect not too long ago this year, hence, the initial hangout. I asked how well he knows her but he broke down again and said he barely knows her, doesn't know her school or anything.

I was completely heartbroken and wondered how he could soil four years in less than 2 weeks. We cried together and he pleaded with me, that I have done nothing but loved and stood by him throughout the years.
At that point to be honest, I was pained but I was less concerned about the fact that he cheated on me, I was deeply scared and worried about the attack. He said he has been having some routine prayer sessions and he also asked me to pray with him in the car, I did pray for him with all of my heart. He thanked me profusely and burst into another heart-rending crying session. I had to console and encourage him, that he should try to draw closer to God this period and he is going to be fine again.

Since the night he told me everything, we've just been checking on each other and he said he's been indoor a lot since then and still can't sleep or stay alone in the dark.
Now to the very ending part of my tale, I asked him to come around my place last night. He came and whilst we were talking, his phone rang and he got out of the car to receive the call. He came back in to the car and again, his phone rang and he had to tell me the girl was the one calling. I became very livid and surprised that he's still in touch with her even after the whole attack episode cos we can't even tell where it came from.

I asked him to show me her name, he succumbed. My people, my boyfriend saved this girl's name and added kissing emojis. Something he never ever does, he is the type that saves every contact with their full name, including his siblings. Save for the nicknames he saved my number and his bro with, I hardly saw nicknames on his contact list talk less of adding emojis. I knew that was the height of it all and asked him how, he said it was the girl that took his phone and saved her number like that. I'm like, what? In a space of how many weeks and she's got that kinda control on you already?

I told him the action any right thinking person would have taken after the attack would be to, atleast keep away from her and even me cos who knows where it all came from. He said he tried cos he hasn't even been getting jobs since this whole thing started but the issue now is, the girl is claiming she's pregnant for him and has been all over him, professing love and all in the space of less than 3weeks. According to him, he has told just a friend apart from me..he hasn't informed any of his siblings and been keeping to himself, trying to figure how he got into all the mess.

I know my story doesn't add up cos he could be lying about everything. But then, this guy is someone I can vouch for his integrity and bluntness, he'd never stoop so low and start telling all these scary lies just to do away with me. It costs him absolutely nothing to just tell me, he's done with us and walk away.

We knew we were completely done with each other last night and I'm just thankful that I didn't get myself into any mess with him, no bad feeling at all. I feel more of pity for him cos this incident could totally change the course of his life, he is a struggling young guy still trying to find his right footing in life. I'm more worried that he hasn't told his brother any of this, (they are pretty close but his bro doesn't stay in the country) more like he is shielding everything and dying in silence.

He betrayed my love for him and I'm moving on fine, albeit, hard. I just don't want a situation whereby the whole thing is beyond mere eyes and he is weak, he is keeping to himself without talking out so his loved ones could take necessary actions.

I'm not even sure I want this to get to the front page, I only want honest and critical views
Lalasticlala, Pocohantas, cococandy, Dominique, ishilove etc

My advice is that he should go for a scan, she might be pregnant before he slept with her, he should find out how many weeks d pregnancy is

And u should get yourself busy, busy to the extent u forget that he exists, go out, dance have fun without sleeping with anyone, and keep yourself for your right husband I know its not easy but if u need someone to chat with lemme know
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Ocholu: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nicklaus619:

You lack simple comprehension, because u thought school is scam.

Your left testicles bro.
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Nicklaus619(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ocholu:

Your left testicles bro.

U are obviously a spoilt little brat.
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Ocholu: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nicklaus619:

U are obviously a spoilt little brat.

And what would you do about that?
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by slickycee: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
OP you've done the best thing.

Like people have said, that guy just don't know how to dump you !

He's only trying to manipulate you , fear when people cry when talking to you, especially when they've done something wrong to you. That tears makes you offer them sympathy instead of them apologizing and you condemning them, the tears gives them the opportunity to escape such moment.
He's just playing the victim card

Cry all you can, but never keep close contact with him,
If you genuinely care, contact his brother behind is back.

He hasn't told them because its all lies.
He just wants to be with the other lady.

I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
LofP:
Report the spiritual matter to his parents and siblings before you move on. There are charms some women adorn which can capture a man's soul just by sight. Sleeping with the woman makes the matter worse.

If you ever loved the guy, speak to his people.
Why should she report it to his parents? What part of it is her business? undecided
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by LofP(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why should she report it to his parents? What part of it is her business? undecided
How is her business your business?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
LofP:
How is her business your business?
Again, Why should she report it to his parents? What part of it is her business? undecided
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by LofP(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Why should she report it to his parents? What part of it is her business? undecided
When last did you spend 2 years in Nigeria or are you back from the US full-time now?
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
LofP:
When last did you spend 2 years in Nigeria or are you back from the US full-time now?
Your mind still hasn't caught up with the fact that we all exist within the same reality, only some have their minds clogged up with more delusions than others? undecided

What has this question of yours to do with this scenario? undecided
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Chevrolet076(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Airnigma:
Hello everyone...I'm in dire need of your critical and honest opinions. It is going to be a long read, I deeply apologize in advance.

My relationship of about four years ended a week ago and the circumstances surrounding the break up were highly unforeseen, everything happened too quickly.

So my boyfriend and I have been together for about four years, we were very intentional about each other. Our love was a very deep one, we connected on a lot of levels, shared mutual friends, I know his family and he knows some of mine and we hardly had issues save for the usual petty squabbles which we resolved ASAP.

But the whole trouble started less than 3 weeks ago. We had our usual conversations the Sunday preceeding the week everything went downhill, everything was absolutely well between us. By the following Monday evening, I tried reaching out to him to catch up on how his day went, he didn't answer his phone. I chatted him up but his response was very unlike him. I thought he was just stressed from work and would get back to himself in no time.

However, he failed to do as I expected and I became very worried and disturbed, this was already going to 2 weeks. I had to call him up one night and asked him to tell me what ever the problem is, I honestly felt he was going through some deep stuff. He later got in touch with me and promised to come by my place the next day so he could explain himself in person.

He came as promised, he appeared very gloomy and was far from his normal self. We got talking in his car, he kept saying he doesn't understand himself anymore and he messed up badly this time around.

He dropped the news that he had something with another girl in that space of less than two weeks. He said it was going to be an innocent hangout but he can't even tell how everything went down eventually, the girl later slept over at his place.
He broke down in tears, told me that he couldn't stand the guilt of what he did, didnt want to drag me into the mess and that was why he couldn't bring himself to talk to me or act like nothing happened.

There's a more disturbing side to what he later told me. He said he had what seemed like a spiritual attack in the middle of the night. Apparently, the girl was in the house when it happened (he stays in the house alone). According to him, the inverter in the house went off and he left the room where they were together to sleep in one of the sitting areas in the house because of heat. He was asleep when he sensed something very heavy and unusual, he opened his eyes and right in front of him was a dark, tall and hairy creature. The thing kept staring at him and he felt being drained, couldn't move or say a word till it walked away. He was completely scared, he summoned strength, stood up , ran into another room and made some frantic calls to their church priests and they prayed with him. He insisted it wasn't a dream, that he was wide awake when he saw what he saw. He also added that he looked into the room the girl was sleeping, she was still asleep and most likely didn't know what happened to him.

He told me he hasn't been himself since that experience and would genuinely not have told me anything but he has been really scared.
I got really worried at this point and had ask who the girl is. He finally opened up that he met her last year, they chatted for a while but they somehow lost contacts since last year, only for them to reconnect not too long ago this year, hence, the initial hangout. I asked how well he knows her but he broke down again and said he barely knows her, doesn't know her school or anything.

I was completely heartbroken and wondered how he could soil four years in less than 2 weeks. We cried together and he pleaded with me, that I have done nothing but loved and stood by him throughout the years.
At that point to be honest, I was pained but I was less concerned about the fact that he cheated on me, I was deeply scared and worried about the attack. He said he has been having some routine prayer sessions and he also asked me to pray with him in the car, I did pray for him with all of my heart. He thanked me profusely and burst into another heart-rending crying session. I had to console and encourage him, that he should try to draw closer to God this period and he is going to be fine again.

Since the night he told me everything, we've just been checking on each other and he said he's been indoor a lot since then and still can't sleep or stay alone in the dark.
Now to the very ending part of my tale, I asked him to come around my place last night. He came and whilst we were talking, his phone rang and he got out of the car to receive the call. He came back in to the car and again, his phone rang and he had to tell me the girl was the one calling. I became very livid and surprised that he's still in touch with her even after the whole attack episode cos we can't even tell where it came from.

I asked him to show me her name, he succumbed. My people, my boyfriend saved this girl's name and added kissing emojis. Something he never ever does, he is the type that saves every contact with their full name, including his siblings. Save for the nicknames he saved my number and his bro with, I hardly saw nicknames on his contact list talk less of adding emojis. I knew that was the height of it all and asked him how, he said it was the girl that took his phone and saved her number like that. I'm like, what? In a space of how many weeks and she's got that kinda control on you already?

I told him the action any right thinking person would have taken after the attack would be to, atleast keep away from her and even me cos who knows where it all came from. He said he tried cos he hasn't even been getting jobs since this whole thing started but the issue now is, the girl is claiming she's pregnant for him and has been all over him, professing love and all in the space of less than 3weeks. According to him, he has told just a friend apart from me..he hasn't informed any of his siblings and been keeping to himself, trying to figure how he got into all the mess.

I know my story doesn't add up But then, this guy is someone I can vouch for his integrity and bluntness, he'd never stoop so low and start telling all these scary lies just to do away with me. It costs him absolutely nothing to just tell me, he's done with us and walk away.

We knew we were completely done with each other last night and I'm just thankful that I didn't get myself into any mess with him, no bad feeling at all. I feel more of pity for him cos this incident could totally change the course of his life, he is a struggling young guy still trying to find his right footing in life. I'm more worried that he hasn't told his brother any of this, (they are pretty close but his bro doesn't stay in the country) more like he is shielding everything and dying in silence.

He betrayed my love for him and I'm moving on fine, albeit, hard. I just don't want a situation whereby the whole thing is beyond mere eyes and he is weak, he is keeping to himself without talking out so his loved ones could take necessary actions.

I'm not even sure I want this to get to the front page, I only want honest and critical views

Its a setup, don't leave the guy...
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by LofP(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your mind still hasn't caught up with the fact that we all exist within the same reality, only some have their minds clogged up with more delusions than others? undecided

What has this question of yours to do with this scenario? undecided

Your mind cannot conceive the notion of empathy.
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
LofP:
Your mind cannot conceive the notion of empathy.
You suggested the girl inform the boy's parents of a tale he told her this while trying to explain why he cheated on her, attaching the term "empathy" to your suggestion, why? undecided

Was it not his own mouth he told her the tale with? And can he not with the same mouth tell the same tale to his parents if he wanted to? undecided
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by AutoChick4U(f): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Airnigma:

I know my story doesn't add up But then, this guy is someone I can vouch for his integrity and bluntness, he'd never stoop so low and start telling all these scary lies just to do away with me. It costs him absolutely nothing to just tell me, he's done with us and walk away.

You can vouch for a man's integrity? Just lookat all d lamba the guy gave u to swallow!
Doesn't know her yet he fvcked raw and poured inside while he has been dating u for 4 years and careful. Lolz drama king he is. Better sue him
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by LofP(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You suggested the girl inform the boy's parents of a tale he told her this while trying to explain why he cheated on her, attaching the term "empathy" to your suggestion, why? undecided

She's searching for closure. I suggested she speak to his people telling his story, one, to show she's a better human, and secondly to gauge their reaction.

I mentioned empathy because if you live in Nigeria, you will know juju is a big deal.

A former NPF IGP was reported to have abandoned his family for a woman. A recent IGP, not the immediate past one. Dude has virtually abandoned his life because of one kpekus. Those who reside in Abuja and who listen to Brekete radio will remember someone prominent mentioned this in passing a few months ago.
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by AutoChick4U(f): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chevrolet076:

Its a setup, don't leave the guy...
Which kinda set up? She should sue him

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by AutoChick4U(f): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Preciousppearl:
There is nothing spiritual here, that guy is over with you that's why he cooked up the story. Trust me if it was spiritual he won't have time to tell you all that cock n bull story.he played u and if u are still seeing or communicating with him, end whatever u have going on in our head and heart for him.
Thank u.
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by dontrulee: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
This guy Sabi act Sha. Him dey do well. It's all just a manipulation whether he did it consciously or not. Appeared to be a victim so that you could develop a soft spot for him and accept him back. Unfortunately, he couldn't leave the girl maybe because he enjoyed her pekus, if indeed he had a spiritual attack that night, he would cut off every single connection with the lady. What's the point of keeping in contact with a lady that is attacking you spiritually, no be juju be that. Also, he saved her number with emoji of kisses, do you know what means?? It means the girl sweet die. Lol
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
LofP:
She's searching for closure. I suggested she speak to his people telling his story, one, to show she's a better human, and secondly to gauge their reaction.

I mentioned empathy because if you live in Nigeria, you will know juju is a big deal.

A former NPF IGP was reported to have abandoned his family for a woman. A recent IGP, not the immediate past one. Dude has virtually abandoned his life because of one kpekus. Those who reside in Abuja and who listen to Brekete radio will remember someone prominent mentioned this in passing a few months ago.
She is searching for closure and so telling a story he possibly made up, and she knows this too, will give her closure, how? undecided

Why does she need to show anyone that she is, according to you, a better human? Why does she owe anyone, even his parents that? undecided

Why should she care there reaction? Will their reaction somehow erase any of what the boy did or told her he did? undecided

What has juju to do with this story for Pete's sake? How juju concern any of what the boy narrated? undecided

If you properly researched that story you threw out there, you are likely to find that there is a lot more to it than just one "kpekus" I can bet you. But because of laziness, many jump to unreasonable conclusions without so much as a question. undecided
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by dontrulee: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
It's good as you guys broke up Sha. If you remained, the relationship will become complicated and you would be disadvantaged in the end. Op, move on...
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by LofP(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
She is searching for closure and so telling a story he possibly made up, and she knows this too, will give her closure, how? undecided

Why does she need to show anyone that she is, according to you, a better human? Why does she owe anyone, even his parents that? undecided

Why should she care there reaction? Will their reaction somehow erase any of what the boy did or told her he did? undecided

What has juju to do with this story for Pete's sake? How juju concern any of what the boy narrated? undecided

If you properly researched that story you threw out there, you are likely to find that there is a lot more to it than just one "kpekus" I can bet you. But because of laziness, many jump to unreasonable conclusions without so much as a question. undecided

Whenever you argue, you always remind me of the comical characters in the movie "Alice in Wonderland'. If you didn't read where she typed that her boyfriend alluded to sinister events, then I can't help you. angry

Heck, no human can. grin
Re: Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
LofP:
Whenever you argue, you always remind me of the comical characters in the movie "Alice in Wonderland'. If you didn't read where she typed that her boyfriend alluded to sinister events, then I can't help you. angry

Heck, no human can. grin
So because he alluded to sinister events means there was most definitely sinister events, events which he didn't even think to tell anyone of, let alone his parents, of until she demanded answers from him for his actions the weeks prior? undecided

You folks ehn! Hopefully God go rescue the next generation from these mental shackles placed on your minds by those before you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor / Nyash Or Face? / Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.