Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (29026 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by kingsways: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ok
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by lesbiconverter: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
It's not a must

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by XaintJoel20: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Cf
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
So what? undecided better know what kind of partner u have before u come back with tales. undecided
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by seyz91(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mtchewww!

Your mumu na 13pro max

I believe she too no disturb you for am cuz another dick from outside they service her pussy regularly
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?

4 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by ginggerxy: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?
but you don spend reach 10k?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Figger(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Keep it up. If you date me and don't make your moves by the 6th month I will leave..........
lwkmd...no mind the simp
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by onyenatruchi: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Op, is she a Yoruba Lady lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by God1000(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Keep it up. If you date me and don't make your moves by the 6th month I will leave..........
Are you serious? Is sex that important to you than true love

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by YoungLionken(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
What kind of men boys are becoming these days?.

You don't ask for sex, you make it happen...

5 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by frankputer: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
nice
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Newboss(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dey there dey form assistant boyfriend.

You go learn soon

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by babadee1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

Are you supposed to be asking her for sex in the first place when you are not married?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by johnsonmartina6(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
she wont ask you my brother but if another nigga try kiss her,, sorry she will open her legs,, i know many of them

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mvena(f): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
E be like say children don full this place o

5 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by emerged01(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
cardoso514:
Keep being nice boy.
Dont be too eager for sex.She will respect you.
She will give you when she is ready
angry

I am not suppose to be advising you to have pre marital sex but if u no do am dem go dey call u mumu. So it is better you make move. Dont go and behave like madman and start pressing breast without her consent o.
Consent is the key o. Tell her you go like make you express your love with your tender touch all over her body.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Oluwasaudy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Really...can we smash and still be cool �
NovesaTillie:
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Walkee: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
How do you even ask girls for sex sef?
The guys on the forum are so cringing and embarrassing. Una two supposed dey fucck normally why would you have to ask?

4 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by RPG2020(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
If we can't knack under 24 hours of our agreements to be boyfriend/girlfriend

Sorry you been replaced angry

Time don't wait for nobody why waiting for time tongue

5 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by garfield1: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigpapi:

And she bleeps everyday...mumu

Ironically
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by MrJames007: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
What kinda moves
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bros y nah?
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by garfield1: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
lesbiconverter:
It's not a must

It is oh if she is demanding
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Latakia(f): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sex before and after marriage with anybody other than your wife or husband is a sin before God. The consequences start from punishment of the grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by tujays(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
how do you guys ask for sex?? that sounds old fashioned to me. sex happens unexpectedly during romance if you're really attracted to each other. asking for sex is a big turn off to begin with.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by smyo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Don't worry Some one is doing it for you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Must you ask her for sex?

Na wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Tickles001(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

I don't understand this kind of thing that some men do. If you are dating a girl with sexual intentions. You shouldn't allow a week to pass before making your move.
Wanting it and waiting this long without making your move is a mistake which she will interpret as weakness. That will make her lose most of the attraction for you. Women like brave men that makes their moves to take what they want.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Newboss(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jamiubond009:
Pay her bride price ,then you can ask for anything

Continue dreaming.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Bamzyriches451: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hand never touch you na em make

It's either I f**k you on your first visit or the second visit, I have many to attend to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife / Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.