Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (29025 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Femeto: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin Make I help you ask am. Send her number.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by nokspos: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
someone is fucking her, trust me
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mariangeles(f): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
toujurs:
This your questions ehn, you just asked questions like someone that is so scared of getting knacked and ghosted, it shows your value lies between your thigh, No guy i repeat No guy will see a lady of substance and value and would leave after sex, even if he leaves out of ignorance, by the time he sees most ladies, are liabilities. He would come back begging to be accepted back.

No dey whine whine yourself! Na gullible person you fit tell all dis trash!
Person wey no herself, know herself and wetin she want. Emotional manipulation no dey work for person wey s'oji!
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Lionnation: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
I don't usually understand it when say they ask for sex, I have never asked any Lady for before, i just got ahead and have sex or she might even be the one to initiate it am I the only one like this

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by garfield1: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Ehn.. let him demand too but it doesn't have to be sex. Or are there no other things men can demand asides sex?

But she will be sexing other guys?
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nawa4yu: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
cardoso514:
Keep being nice boy.
Dont be too eager for sex.She will respect you.
She will give you when she is ready

Photo! Nor be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by ukaface(f): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?
I see it that you have sense, your blokos is not scratching you. That you probably ain't after her v.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Olam09(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

3 years in relationship, i haven't asked her for sex.. weren't ripe for marriage yet but she's the one I'm gonna marry

3 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by kingdestiny(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Must u relationship be sex, I have been dating my girl for almost 6 months no sex ad we font even know when we would have sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nawa4yu: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Take her somewhere away from the noise. While having a good time with her. Tell her as nonchalantly as u can that u want to Bleep her at some point.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
garfield1:

But she will be sexing other guys?
l

Says who?.

Why is it that all you men are always thinking and dreaming about is sex?

Make una dey calm down small. It's this kind of things that brings about rape, when all your thoughts are centered around sex at the mention of woman.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Segunbabba(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
onyenatruchi:
You better not ask her for sex lipsrsealed if you insist, pad your dick with Three or Four condoms lipsrsealed to avoid stories that touch lipsrsealed Yoruba Ladies sha lipsrsealed
[/s]
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Segunbabba(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
onyenatruchi:
Op, is she a Yoruba Lady lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/s]
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Kingpin1000: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

Are you a eunuch?
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Karemarealty288(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
cardoso514:
Keep being nice boy.
Dont be too eager for sex.She will respect you.
She will give you when she is ready

While Donatus is on standby to oil the engine and also Donate spermatozoa for protein.

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nawa4yu:
Take her somewhere away from the noise. While having a good time with her. Tell her as nonchalantly as u can that u want to Bleep her at some point.

A player spotted. undecided
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by lomprico(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

another dude us shining d Congo!
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by ayshugar(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Keep it up. If you date me and don't make your moves by the 6th month I will leave..........
[left][/left] grin : grin grin
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by toujurs: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mariangeles:

No dey whine whine yourself! Na gullible person you fit tell all dis trash!
Person wey no herself, know herself and wetin she want. Emotional manipulation no dey work for person wey s'oji!
This isn't emotional manipulation, its not like you didn't enjoy the sex as well, you enjoyed it, so why is it a medium to trap down a guy. Its not like you can have sex by your self, you need a gbola too. So sex isn't what you use as value. You shouldn't be asking such questions, if you know you truely soji, its fear fear that is making you ask those questions, you want a man to marry you because of only sex, sex he can get from every lady, add value to your self, and won't be asking too much questions like this. Guys knows what they want too. Its like u dn jam Bleep boy before, na y u dey panic dey ask 99 questions grin calm down jare

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by femi4: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
She's getting it elsewhere....for every non asking is being asked elsewhere
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by femi4: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Keep it up. If you date me and don't make your moves by the 6th month I will leave..........
move maker
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Jetbound: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

Even if she's not ready, you should talk about it and know if the two of you are on the same page. Especially if you two aren't even making out either. If she's keeping it until marriage respect her decision and if you're not ok with the arrangement be honest about it and move on. If you've waited four months and you really like her I'm sure you can wait longer.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by femi4: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
felixzo1:
for me I ask she said no, I did not put any pressure on her, this went on for over 3 years. she ended up being my wife.
And you think that LL work for every dick n Harry.....There is no universal formula for a working relationship.

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by arthurwillia(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

Depends on the lady, if you want to wife her, why not leave it, if she’s a CHopping type of lady then chop
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by swedbase(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
OloshoMan:
She's having sex either with you or without you
A white girl would have dumped him long time ago. African and most especially Nigerian women are extremely deceitful. Can she swear she has not been doing it with another man since they met? Is she a virgin? For him mind he is proving a point to her not knowing he is being viewed as a liverless simp.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by bigpicture001: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mungu
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by wink2015(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

GO AND SETTLE MARRIAGE DIARY.

Then you and her will start from there.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by penplus: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mariangeles:
Why would you ask her for sex? Is she your wife?
What makes you feel you're entitled to her body?
Do you have any intention of marrying her? I think that should be your main focus.

Ask him ooo

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by suffering: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Are you bragging or complaining? What is the point of this thread? Has she asked for money? Who pays whenever you guys go out?
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by elmagnifico411(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
So make we clap for u, or what? Wait make she ask u nah.. no be must make u ask first..
Amudeneogu:
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
A lady that says a firm NO to sex in a relationship has just increased her chances of getting married to the guy eventually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife / Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.