Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (29012 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mariangeles(f): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
toujurs:
Its not the relationship, its the ladies, most ladies don't have substance, its just sex they can provide, while the guy, carries her burden on his head like olumo rock. Take out sex, and see there is nothing more.

Most guys do not have substance at all.
They meet a lady, instead of patiently getting to know her and what she's about, they're already thinking of having sex with her just 4months into the relationship.

It takes a special person to explore and bring out the best in someone. Not everyone can do that.
You find yourself doing what you never thought was possible because of that person.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
this really commendable

never knew guys like dis exist
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
this really commendable

never knew men like dis exist
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Wchris(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Keep it up. If you date me and don't make your moves by the 6th month I will leave..........
By moves I mean give it to me hard and harder kiss

Bad girl[sup][/sup]
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by toujurs: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mariangeles:

Most guys do not have substance at all.
They meet a lady, instead of patiently getting to know her and what she's about, they're already thinking of having sex with her just 4months into the relationship.

It takes a special person to explore and bring out the best in someone. Not everyone can do that.
You find yourself doing what you never thought was possible because of that person.
Four months? grin grin. 4 months grin. You stay that long? It's better you become a nun or a rev. Sister
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by JohnOkolo: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
cardoso514:
Keep being nice boy.
Dont be too eager for sex.She will respect you.
She will give you when she is ready

Big fool.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Workch:
I can never marry a lady I have not had sex with.
I will be curious as to why she doesn’t want to have sex?
I’m of the opinion that I need to get any lady I’m getting married to pregnant before anything Sef.
See this one

See you too. How many have you sampled in this manner? A lady that has a firm NO to sex outside marriage is a lady of principle, you can't take it away from her. Same goes for a man too. A cheerful giver is more likely to be damaged goods and the tendency of giving to other partners inside a relationship, even in marriage will be high bcuz it's no big deal to them. Sex just becomes an exercise no different from having a shit. You just do it and get done with it, no much sentiments or strings attached

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Workch: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ficient:

See you too. How many have you sampled in this manner? A lady that has a firm NO to sex outside marriage is a lady of principle, you can't take it away from her. Same goes for a man too. A cheerful giver is more likely to be damaged goods and the tendency of giving to other partners inside a relationship, even in marriage will be high bcuz it's no big deal to them. Sex just becomes an exercise no different from having a shit. You just do it and get done with it, no much sentiments or strings attached
Whats wrong with all these over Holy Africans?
What the hell is wrong with having sex?
Give me a good reason as to why I should not have protected sex before marriage aside from your personal religious reasons?
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?
It doesn't make either one of u better than those who do it on the first day. It's ur fvckn choice.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by 989900: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
thesicilian:
It's not that you don't want sex, what I believe is you started off as a nice guy who doesn't care about sex and now you don't know how to change that. You're now afraid that if you ask now, she may reject you and see you for not being so nice after all.

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ficient:

[s]See you too. How many have you sampled in this manner? A lady that has a firm NO to sex outside marriage is a lady of principle, you can't take it away from her. Same goes for a man too. A cheerful giver is more likely to be damaged goods and the tendency of giving to other partners inside a relationship, even in marriage will be high bcuz it's no big deal to them. Sex just becomes an exercise no different from having a shit. You just do it and get done with it, no much sentiments or strings attached[/s]
Bs
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Richyblack1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Keep it up. If you date me and don't make your moves by the 6th month I will leave..........
NovesaTillie:
NovesaTillie:
Why can't you make the move instead
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Amudeneogu: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Are you jobless?
NO
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by tibatobi: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?
what will I be doing in a relationship without sex.....another person go dey Bleep this girl and you will be giving her money....u na get senseeee
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by knowhowk: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
It's your Choice ..
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Kingtunji: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
You're real husband material!
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Tomilola360: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
this is great. Please don't.

And don't spend too.

You owe each other love. pure love alone.

she ain't your wHOrRe and you ain't her ATM

grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by keeper303: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Something tells me it is a man behind this moniker.

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by larryking540: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
if she aren't sleeping with you or she isn't assisting you financially sorry bro ,there is another person in the picture of the relationship
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by larryking540: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

if she aren't sleeping with you or she isn't assisting you financially sorry bro ,there is another person in the picture of the relationship
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Palazee(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Niggars still asking bītches out

Damn

Like seriously op what are you expecting from a gender that are always at the receiving side

Well those damn bītches say "God love a cheerful giver"

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by LifePortConnect: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
It's so sad that many feel sex should be part of a relationship which isn't marriage. Why?
What informed this wrong notion?

Sex is only for the married. If you want to have sex, then get married.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Zhahovic(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Continue o...your reward is in heaven...you don't need sex at all?�
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by wisdomkid: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
OloshoMan:
She's having sex either with you or without you

Emm, not everyone is a sex maniac. There are actual humans who can go for years without sex. Why do we place so much emphasis on sex within black Nations?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by GoldenSpec: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
I see it as non sense grin
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by friendl: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
You don't ask for sex in a relationship,it comes naturally
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Workch:
Whats wrong with all these over Holy Africans?
What the hell is wrong with having sex?
Give me a good reason as to why I should not have protected sex before marriage aside from your personal religious reasons?

It's your gbola, you can even use it on the goats and chickens around you anytime, anywhere. Hell is wrong with me abi? You that hell is right with congrats. You stated your opinion and I have stated mine, the next wall is close for you to break your head on if you are not ok with my truth
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Joe4real1988(m): 4:30am On Nov 26, 2021
ukaface:
I see it that you have sense, your blokos is not scratching you. That you probably ain't after her v.
Its not about not being after the v, its about the lady not taking him for a fool and sharing it to another guy.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by okoroemeka(m): 5:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Amudeneogu:
sex in a relationship is very important and a critical enzyme to ensure good harmonious functioning of the relationship,it is a glue that binds together,if you can have good sex with your partner it increases the likeness and respect she has for you because most women find it hard to leave men that take them to orgasm,
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by naijakissleave(m): 5:48am On Nov 26, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Your response shows you are not the right person for the man when you are leaving without sex; likewise for the women. There are certain moves a man will make as the OP seeks to know the justification of his action. That move will end the relationship.

A student in Abuja was in the same GCE preparatory evening class with me sometime in 2005. After some months we get to know each other as she saw the handwriting on my notebooks. She got attracted to me. Evenings after class we talk and talk...and her love for me was growing with much intense.

One day she popped a question, where do you leave. I told her not far away from the tutor centre, where precisely she asked again? Zone 6 Wuse I responded. She smiled. I knew she was up to something with that smile on her face. She asked whether I am with my sibling or parents...I told her my friend and I are leaving together. Her mood was like all her burdens is rolled away....let me know your place then, she said. We walked and landed in our apartment. We met my roommate in the house and she greeted him, next thing he told me he is going out; Meaning I can nack my girlfriend in his absence cos I know my roommate very well. grin

She lay widely on the bed waiting for me join, I busy trying to entertain her with little light refreshments. Then she began calling me with romantic name seeking my attention to join her in bed. Moreover, This is her first visit and I don’t want to take the advantage just because she was anxious for sex and I will generously give it to her. The day is getting dark already, having told me that she stays with her elder sister (married) who treats her like a slave/house help in the house. I urge her to be going to avoid wahala when she gets home since she has a routine chores in the house. She held me tight that she is not ready to go now.

I insist she has to go because I felt we recently knew each other in class. I heard not all girls you have sex with bring you luck. I felt her motive won’t work because I was raised from a Christian home (Pentecostal) for that matter. I understand the spiritual consequences attached to matters like this. How I was abled to overcome that temptation is a miracle for me. I was determined that I won’t have anything deep with a woman till I entered university and about to graduate before I do

Most girls I met after my university years, they love me in bed because I have a unique way handling them. My spiritual life dropped and I thank God that I am back on track .

Today, she is married with kids and same with me. Even before the marriage proper she visited Abuja to see me for the last time because her hubby resides in Imo state
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by ayo2008: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Amudeneogu:

You are doing the right thing bro. Wait till you are married. Having sex before marriage is called premarital sex also called Fornication. God hates it

Heb 13:4 Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / Romance In Church / Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.