Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (29027 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Iamziggy: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?

Na your problem b dat...
Next
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by tivhador: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2021
cardoso514:
Keep being nice boy.
Dont be too eager for sex.She will respect you.
She will give you when she is ready

True.....if she's not giving it to someone else already cool
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 1:42am On Nov 29, 2021
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?
grin grin

Ask for sex ke? As long as you two are physically attracted to each other, In a time you will find yourselves doing it...It usually starts from kissing...I mean those deep French stuffs.. cheesy

What matters is, you two being genuine with eachother first...Then romantic...After all romance is a spice and a way of expressing the love to eachother.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 1:45am On Nov 29, 2021
garfield1:

Ironically
Come this guy, so you visit this type of thread?....

Buhari must hear this.

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 2:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

A player spotted. undecided
I huru gi eeh... grin grin

Do you know that some ladies see the likes of OP as akpa-amu lipsrsealed Ones he can't make a move.

These things happen o...E kwu ga m based on experience o..

Way back 2015, A lady I dated for few months...I was attracted to her mentally and not physically..So everything moved fine...Ya nye m signal, I was soo cold to her advances..Ya e ruo one Feb14, ma kporo ya puo with my guys...Just normal fun...Mbata that night, kporo ya lawa na ulo ya, then hugged, pecked and turned my back to move, I ma ihe o juru m? Is that all.. grin grin..With straight face I said yes...

Disappointment was written all over face and mood...She tried few other moves, before I left the environment and ghosted her...
The honest truth was, I was liking her as a friend only...Since their was no physical attractions...But it was a different case for her...She was seeing a lover and boyfriend in me...

Plus, when I met her she was feeling too high of herself..it's a turn off for me..Every human should make themselves approachable...Especially women....

Through that babe ka m shiri mara na, ihuru Nwaanyi I rejectia her moves or love, o ga turn ya to hate and disgust... angry.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 2:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Coronavirus84:
There is this scripture Union lady I was dating then, we court for good seven months and I didn't ask for sex, though I was getting the sex elsewhere just that because of the love I have for her, I don't want to hurt her feelings.
One day after about eight months she asked me that is my manhood okay or what? I smile cos whenever she is around am always calming down to the core for her. The next visit was really a blue film between me and her, before three weeks after the sex I impregnated her immediately though we about it. It a long story sha
That her question though.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 2:26am On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

Forget o. Na our type dey suffocate person with love. Tough love sha. undecided
And you want the coast to be clear... grin grin before you enter into it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by garfield1: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Come this guy, so you visit this type of thread?....

Buhari must hear this.

Man is a romantic animal
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mariangeles(f): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

And you want the coast to be clear... grin grin before you enter into it.

Ka gi ma. cheesy
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mariangeles(f): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

I huru gi eeh... grin grin

Do you know that some ladies see the likes of OP as akpa-amu lipsrsealed Ones he can't make a move.

Moves are allowed of course.

These things happen o...E kwu ga m based on experience o..

Way back 2015, A lady I dated for few months...I was attracted to her mentally and not physically..So everything moved fine...Ya nye m signal, I was soo cold to her advances..Ya e ruo one Feb14, ma kporo ya puo with my guys...Just normal fun...Mbata that night, kporo ya lawa na ulo ya, then hugged, pecked and turned my back to move, I ma ihe o juru m? Is that all.. grin grin..With straight face I said yes...

Disappointment was written all over face and mood...She tried few other moves, before I left the environment and ghosted her...
The honest truth was, I was liking her as a friend only...Since their was no physical attractions...But it was a different case for her...She was seeing a lover and boyfriend in me...

Plus, when I met her she was feeling too high of herself..it's a turn off for me..Every human should make themselves approachable...Especially women....

Through that babe ka m shiri mara na, ihuru Nwaanyi I rejectia her moves or love, o ga turn ya to hate and disgust... angry.

I hukwa gi ehn....cheesy

Elee ihe I jiri kporokwanu nwa ndi mmadu n'amashihu gi gawa Valentine? cheesy

Did she hate you after that? cheesy
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

Moves are allowed of course.

I hukwa gi ehn....cheesy

Elee ihe I jiri kporokwanu nwa ndi mmadu n'amashihu gi gawa Valentine? cheesy

Did she hate you after that? cheesy
Exactly...Naturally you won't know many guys are shy..even when the green light is obvious.. cheesy

Mana ya taa wa, shyness apuo ya n'anya grin

She is a friend na...she can be my val that day...Ihe mere nu wu, owu onye m likiri from a far distance, mana mgbe m biara ya nso, bia hu na onwere agwa ndi na amasihu m...Mu agba fuo.. sad

Yes na, ihe m biara fuwa ya ziiiiii cheesy....Na eziokwu o, o likiri m too much..Mana o worku hu...Character wu di problem...Nwaanyi i feelu too high of herself...A turn-off nyere m.. undecided
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ka gi ma. cheesy
Mana o wunu eziokwu naa grin

Your questions portrays you as onye na achohu ime mistake at all....Like you are scared of getting it wrong... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mariangeles(f): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Mana o wunu eziokwu naa grin

Your questions portrays you as onye na achohu ime mistake at all....Like you are scared of getting it wrong... cheesy

Not scared. It's being intentional.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

Not scared. It's being intentional.
Ugbu a ka i kowara ya ofuma.. cheesy from your own perspective.

Actually I was speaking from a male angle.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
garfield1:

Man is a romantic animal
Be deceiving yourself...

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mariangeles(f): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Ugbu a ka i kowara ya ofuma.. cheesy from your own perspective.

Actually I was speaking from a male angle.

OK. smiley
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

OK. smiley
Kedu?

Okwa iji hu alota ulo otu a afo gwuwa rala? cheesy

Unu wunu ndi no na mba.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Mariangeles(f): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Kedu?

Okwa iji hu alota ulo otu a afo gwuwa rala? cheesy

Unu wunu ndi no na mba.

A di'm mma.

You know how things are now in terms of security.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Munzy14(m): 4:23am On Nov 30, 2021
Mariangeles:

A di'm mma.

You know how things are now in terms of security.
Hahahahahahaha...smh

I hu la nu excuse...Exactly how people outside will boycott home this year.. grin

Forget media deception, nothing serious is happening...Udi ujoor ndi menyere m last week when I wanted to go to Onitsha eeeh!!!... I had to use public transport..But uzo di calm no problems encountered except too many security check points.

I later regretted why I didn't go with private, because I spent way higher even to transport the stuff I purchased..plus tfare of people I took along.. angry.

The media exaggerate little things.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Teripaul(m): 4:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Oga keep on with her, gradually. If she love u and she is a wife material she will keep u to be her man, jux dnt do anything stupid unless she insist. . . Be nice, dats ur nature. Me that i dated 5 years without sex, i didnt die. I swear to GOD. Wen i was a my teen, even up till nw wen the girl sees me she will give me that respect. Try to be different frm the rest. . Surely, when your time reach God go show u a wife that will suit u to marry. . Be humble

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.