Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father (23560 Views)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Steinmann: 5:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Nothing should happen to MNK
Anybody that knows the implications will never try it.
It will be more than catastrophic.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Princedapace(m): 5:39am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:
Mtchew! So all the people kanu ordered to be killed deserve to be killed right? Our father did no wrong. But nnamdi kanu murdered lots of people including late doctor Akunyili. He ordered his boys to kill people he tagged saboteurs and also security operatives. And you are here speaking for him.

You must be mad. Nnamdi kanu will never succeed in turning my region to battle field. You can tell ignoho to do that not my region.

What has happened to those FG ordered to be killed for only protesting? If you protest today, you can be killed. Has anything happened to the FG for ordering people to be killed?
IPOB was only protesting and having gatherings when soldiers and police started killing them. What has happened to soldiers and police who killed these people?

When fulanis herdsmen were busy raping and killing people in East, and the people called FG to help them, FG refused and the people decided to create their own security and started killing herdsmen in the bush, that was when FG came out to start killing the people who were defending them selves. What has happened to FG? So, people should just fold their arms and watch them selves slaughtered?

3 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Elidrisy20: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Maybe there is something she is try to tell us, she misses MNK's looooong egbola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Millimann: 5:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by moshino(m): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Prosperous111:
They won’t dare lay hands on him cos the whole world is watching.

We don’t know how your dad fall into buhari hand but don’t ever compare your dad case with Nnamdi Kanu again

Do you know how kanu fell into buhari's hands?

Have they not laid hands on kanu already, by grabbing him by force, injecting him into unconscious and dragging him back to Nigeria, into dss underground dungeon in solitary confinement. Refusing him treatment for his heart condition and hbp.

Where is the whole world that is watching, what have they done to rescue kanu?

You dropped your feeding bottle on the floor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Abdul05:
It is just a pity ooo but anyway he deserves it grin
Lol! He can only be released if he is first of all released in the supernatural realm.
His capture was decided by God,because if not,the freaking government couldn't have succeeded.
What Heaven doesn't permit won't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Brushstrokes20: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2021
The lifeless scum is all shades of evil undecided

... And for the records, I rep odua Republic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ifeanyi10059(m): 5:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Igbos are not known to violence and terrorism, we are always purpose driven, whatever it takes to secure the bag (be it through illegal means eitheby kidnapping, money laundering , drug trafficking)

Initially agenda of IPOB was noble, but the self acclaimed leaders seems to be delusional, uncouth and selfish, no government supports seccectionists , they brought alot of self destruction to once most peaceful region and they have their online foot soldiers ready to attack you whenever you oppose their unattainable views

Moreso, the moment they pickedup arms and started killing our security agents, that was the time they lost focus, you stay in abroad and incite violence, and impose hardship in Southeast , lost control of enforcers of their Mondays sit at home order

See me , we don tire for una...
Alot are scared to speak up cos these are extremist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by kingthreat(m): 5:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Tundun, your father was a nationalist not a separatist. Stop embarrassing his principles. Must you talk because Abiola born you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by MosheDayan: 5:58am On Nov 26, 2021
conductor20000:

Afonja Boko Haram taqiya aka unity begging propaganda
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by malakaimoscondo: 6:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Prosperous111:
They won’t dare lay hands on him cos the whole world is watching.

We don’t know how your dad fall into buhari hand but don’t ever compare your dad case with Nnamdi Kanu again
na abacha hands o..his that had conspired with military guys that toppled buhari when buhari told the world that Nigeria not riped for democracy and his that want to be president...cos he believe buhri want to stay in power for forty years
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by malakaimoscondo: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Hear me and hear me well , Prophet Nnamdi Kanu is far above human destruction. No man formed through man's sperm and woman's egg can kill our prophet , the prophet of our time, who didn't nothing wrong against the terrrorist government but only speaking the truth and trying to free alot of people from the bondage of this terrorist government.

I heard Buhari is a tough man, i dare the dullard, i dare him again, let him just give MNK a scratch on the body, and see what will be fall this uselessss contraption.

God blessing be upon our very dear prophet Nnamdi Kanu.
it baffles me when coconut head people says January does nothing wrong......don't worry u will know what he does wrong soon

2 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Nicetry: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
angry KANU is a TERRORIST.He is behind bloodletting in AfganbiaFRA land.Nothing consign us if he drop angry.What about those police peepz,Akunyili and pastors his miserable wild pigs killed! sad

You are Yoruba right? It is expected
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by jeyhady: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Interesting...
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Myexdisturbs: 6:11am On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/23/i-hope-buhari%E2%80%99s-government-won%E2%80%99t-kill-nnamdi-kanu-military-regime-did-my-father-%E2%80%93-mko
I don't know why they don't focus on igboho their son but always about South east. All these useless afonjaa should focus on igboho. They want to use us to fight the FG not bc they hate one Nigeria. They can only deceive gullible igbos not me
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Myexdisturbs: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Zetra7:
Good morning Tundun. Our people say, whenever a man wakes is his morning. Now you're seeing the light, I will say again Good morning....
I don't know why they don't focus on igboho their son but always about South east. All these useless afonjaa should focus on igboho. They want to use us to fight the FG not bc they hate one Nigeria. They can only deceive gullible igbos not me
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Myexdisturbs: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:
Mtchew! So all the people kanu ordered to be killed deserve to be killed right? Our father did no wrong. But nnamdi kanu murdered lots of people including late doctor Akunyili. He ordered his boys to kill people he tagged saboteurs and also security operatives. And you are here speaking for him.

You must be mad. Nnamdi kanu will never succeed in turning my region to battle field. You can tell ignoho to do that not my region.
You're very right brother

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by andyanders: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

None of my business what ISWAP mad Bandits do at the north because I m not from the north.i m concerned about the sanity in the east and nnamdi will pay for his atrocities. Must
I cannot blame you. That is how you people from the north who fvck cow and reasons from their anus think and talk. You guys in the north killing and kidnapping is just doing ur normal business with fgn. Cows
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by IfnobeGod20: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2021
I think this girl is mixing thing up. Comparing The dynamic and philanthropist Abiola with beggarly Nnamdi Kanu is a form of abuse to the sensibilities of what Abiola did to affect the lives of millions of people. As far as I know and reasonable people know, Abiola never killed anyone but only fought what the whole world knew he rightly won. The victory of the election he fought for, as far as Nigeria is concern is adjudged to be the fairest in anal of Nigeria elections.
The lives lost in the hands of Nnamdi Kanu errands killers are also as precious as the life of Nnamdi Kanu himself.
Meanwhile, Kanu activities earned him where he is today and a right thinking person have no apology for that. Whoever lives by the gun, must also die by the gun. That's karma for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Ramadangcfr(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

As you continue to lick APC/ Lai Mohammed's nyash on Nairaland, your region is being ravaged by bandits and Iswap.. grin grin Almajiri wey dey form Anambra

Look at this pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Ramadangcfr(m): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2021
IfnobeGod20:
I think this girl is mixing thing up. Comparing The dynamic and philanthropist Abiola with beggarly Nnamdi Kanu is a form of abuse to the sensibilities of what Abiola did to affect the lives of millions of people. As far as I know and reasonable people know, Abiola never killed anyone but only fought what the whole world knew he rightly won. The victory of the election he fought for, as far as Nigeria is concern is adjudged to be the fairest in anal of Nigeria elections.
The lives lost in the hands of Nnamdi Kanu errands killers are also as precious as the life of Nnamdi Kanu himself.
Meanwhile, Kanu activities earned him where he is today and a right thinking person have no apology for that. Whoever lives by the gun, must also die by the gun. That's karma for you.

Use the microphone ahbeg.
The different between Nnamdi Kanu and Boko haram leader is tiny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by heniford2: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

None of my business what ISWAP mad Bandits do at the north because I m not from the north.i m concerned about the sanity in the east and nnamdi will pay for his atrocities. Must
ur family members and forefathers would be so ashamed of you. Tah!! If your parents where aware u will end up like this the would have used condom. undecided undecided
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by DeHorus: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Hear me and hear me well , Prophet Nnamdi Kanu is far above human destruction. No man formed through man's sperm and woman's egg can kill our prophet , the prophet of our time, who didn't nothing wrong against the terrrorist government but only speaking the truth and trying to free alot of people from the bondage of this terrorist government.

I heard Buhari is a tough man, i dare the dullard, i dare him again, let him just give MNK a scratch on the body, and see what will be fall this uselessss contraption.

Wetin you go do?

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Hellonearth007: 6:27am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

He ordered,did he kill them himself.
Some time I wonder why people like y think from anus
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by moneyissweet(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Mechie onu

mu2sa2:
This girl is a disgrace to Abiola's 26 wives and all the children he had with them. Imagine, how can a true Abiola daughter put the great Abiola in the same category with Nnamdi Kanu, a murder instigator and anti-nigeria criminal. Abiola fought for democracy and unity of Nigeria and should never, ever be mentioned in the same breath with a common criminal.
If Tudun is so in love with Nnamdi and wants pardon for him, she should follow the path of respectable igbo elders who just a few days ago went to plead with His Excellency, the president to have him released on compassionate grounds.
Of course we all know that Nnamdi Kanu is not the only igbo on trial for committing a serious offence, so Buhari isn't expected to just release him unconditionally. Nnamdi Kanu must publicly renounce violence and beg for forgiveness from the wives, children and parents of security personnel whose murder he instigated. No country on earth would allow a notorious criminal like this to just walk away. in fact, the isrealis would have dispatched him long ago to God for final judgment. Buhari could have dispatched him when he had him lured to Kenya using prostitute and captured, but brought him back to face trial. Is this the conduct of a dictator or a believer in the rule of law?
God bless Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Dcaliphate(m): 6:35am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

You're insane and your education is a waste if u think ipob is behind those killings
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by makavellidon: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

how did you no kanu order the killing of late doctor akunyili? are you there mumu
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Juslaidat: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

Your brain is empty
You are a child of hate, what evidence do you have KANU killed those people. You are a fool
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by DispatcherLagos: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2021
It's clear now, in Yoruba, to be wise you have to be rich, beautiful and well trained abroad. The miscreants we see here on nairaland are nothing but efulefus whose main use are to get the rich richer when their usesless skulls are mined
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by muyeski21(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2021
makavellidon:
how did you no kanu order the killing of late doctor akunyili? are you there mumu
MadamVanessa:

Incarceration is the highest form of humiliation.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by makavellidon: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2021
muyeski21:

Incarceration is the highest form of humiliation.
abeg na were nairaland see all ds idiot prophet indeed wait n see federal govt go show am shegay
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by elmodee7(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2021
I pray he dies there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.