Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father (23555 Views)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by stanluiz(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is done and dusted. That one is 100% sure. He will pay for his sins in a bitter and a hard way.

I trust DSS and know what they can do. The nnamdi kanu that was arrested and jail in DSS prison will not be the same nnamdi kanu that will come out.

Kanu is already a living corpse lying Inside DSS prison.

Ipob bingos can continue living in fantasy thinking that their supleme dilector is Ok and fine. E go clear for their eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Jostoman: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:
Mtchew! So all the people kanu ordered to be killed deserve to be killed right? Our father did no wrong. But nnamdi kanu murdered lots of people including late doctor Akunyili. He ordered his boys to kill people he tagged saboteurs and also security operatives. And you are here speaking for him.

You must be mad. Nnamdi kanu will never succeed in turning my region to battle field. You can tell ignoho to do that not my region.
evil supporters club of nairaland Yoruba man claiming Igbo grin
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by walozanga(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:
Mtchew! So all the people kanu ordered to be killed deserve to be killed right? Our father did no wrong. But nnamdi kanu murdered lots of people including late doctor Akunyili. He ordered his boys to kill people he tagged saboteurs and also security operatives. And you are here speaking for him.

You must be mad. Nnamdi kanu will never succeed in turning my region to battle field. You can tell ignoho to do that not my region.

See as ur mumu reach. Almagiri Don turn IGBO man
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by IfnobeGod20: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Steinmann:
Nothing should happen to MNK
Anybody that knows the implications will never try it.
It will be more than catastrophic.
You guys and making mouth is inseparable. Before it was nobody can arrest Nnamdi Kanu, the next is if there is no referendum, there is no election in south east. I don't know how you people think, thinking you can fight FG and win. They have arrested Kanu, nothing happened. The election has been conducted, nothing happened. Be running mouth like diarrhoea, thinking your bragging can stop FG in a bit. If Nnamdi Kanu die today, nothing will happen, the worst is Kanu killer squad start killing Ibos they claimed they are protecting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by stanluiz(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2021
moshino:

Do you know how kanu fell into buhari's hands?

Have they not laid hands on kanu already, by grabbing him by force, injecting him into unconscious and dragging him back to Nigeria, into dss underground dungeon in solitary confinement. Refusing him treatment for his heart condition and hbp.

Where is the whole world that is watching, what have they done to rescue kanu?

You dropped your feeding bottle on the floor.
Allow them to continue to live in delusion.

They think the world care about a Terrorist and a fraudster.

They said Kanu will never be arrested now he has spent 5 months in DSS prison and still counting.

Kanu is already a working corpse. DSS will f**k him up and make his life miserable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ThatFairGuy: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Her sanity should be questioned asap.

She has contracted IPOBISM, a serious mental disorder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by TheGreatOne90: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2021
mu2sa2:
This girl is a disgrace to Abiola's 26 wives and all the children he had with them. Imagine, how can a true Abiola daughter put the great Abiola in the same category with Nnamdi Kanu, a murder instigator and anti-nigeria criminal. Abiola fought for democracy and unity of Nigeria and should never, ever be mentioned in the same breath with a common criminal.
If Tudun is so in love with Nnamdi and wants pardon for him, she should follow the path of respectable igbo elders who just a few days ago went to plead with His Excellency, the president to have him released on compassionate grounds.
Of course we all know that Nnamdi Kanu is not the only igbo on trial for committing a serious offence, so Buhari isn't expected to just release him unconditionally. Nnamdi Kanu must publicly renounce violence and beg for forgiveness from the wives, children and parents of security personnel whose murder he instigated. No country on earth would allow a notorious criminal like this to just walk away. in fact, the isrealis would have dispatched him long ago to God for final judgment. Buhari could have dispatched him when he had him lured to Kenya using prostitute and captured, but brought him back to face trial. Is this the conduct of a dictator or a believer in the rule of law?
God bless Nigeria and decimate her detractors.
All you fools and idiots that celebrate one Nigerian proponents, without actually knowing those guys are the main cause of your miserable life. What exactly is worth celebrating about one Nigeria ? Wonder when una go get sense for nigeria
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by jaxxy(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

Social media judge and trial continue. Nnamdi Kanu also killed innocent abducted students in kaduna and Jos and in benue.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by stanluiz(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2021
Prosperous111:
They won’t dare lay hands on him cos the whole world is watching.

We don’t know how your dad fall into buhari hand but don’t ever compare your dad case with Nnamdi Kanu again
Which world is watching cheesy

Ipobingo. Continue living in delusion. When was the world when kanu was beaten and smuggle like a bag of rice and put in DSS underground cell ?

E go clear for una eye very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by puzzlegate(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

None of my business what ISWAP mad Bandits do at the north because I m not from the north.i m concerned about the sanity in the east and nnamdi will pay for his atrocities. Must
stop typing gibberish ! The people know their hero ( OHAMA DIKE ) . Go and face your region. Stop deceiving yourself !
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by IfnobeGod20: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

All you fools and idiots that celebrate one Nigerian proponents, without actually knowing those guys are the main cause of your miserable life. What exactly is worth celebrating about one Nigeria ? Wonder when una go get sense for nigeria
I just laugh you guys into scorn because the way you guys think stinks to high heavens. As far as Nigeria is concerned, there are different components in our nation. Nigeria does not end in Abuja. There are state governments, Local Governments and even grassroot leaders. Please what have they done in your state to better your life? What specific things that are enduring done by your state governor since 1999 till date? Every little thing, the focus is always on the FG but never take your governor and your state leaders accountable for anything. In the South East today, Abia is the worst governed state but the self acclaimed secession leader doesn't find it worthy to protest against the leader of that state. Coincidentally that is even his state. The problem of Nigeria is the people of Nigeria and not Nigeria as an entity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by RexTramadol1: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Omihanifa:

Good morning rufai grin

Good morning Dr Reuben
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Osibajo2023: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2021
They won't try it,else Nigeria will experience calamity dey never see b4
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ihedioramma: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/23/i-hope-buhari%E2%80%99s-government-won%E2%80%99t-kill-nnamdi-kanu-military-regime-did-my-father-%E2%80%93-mko
Every body want's to make name this days .
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

Kanu killed no one, no evidence, media trial, them say them say
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ipobarethieves: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2021
sad
Nicetry:

You are Yoruba right? It is expected
Anybody that's against KANU is/are Yoruba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Tobbyfitz: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2021
[s][/s]
peacekante:

[s][/s]

Ass li.cking f00l...
May destruction befall u till eternity onye ori
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by JubrinElSudan: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Interesting
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by gassbee: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
Igbos are not known to violence and terrorism, we are always purpose driven, whatever it takes to secure the bag (be it through illegal means eitheby kidnapping, money laundering , drug trafficking)

Initially agenda of IPOB was noble, but the self acclaimed leaders seems to be delusional, uncouth and selfish, no government supports seccectionists , they brought alot of self destruction to once most peaceful region and they have their online foot soldiers ready to attack you whenever you oppose their unattainable views

Moreso, the moment they pickedup arms and started killing our security agents, that was the time they lost focus, you stay in abroad and incite violence, and impose hardship in Southeast , lost control of enforcers of their Mondays sit at home order

See me , we don tire for una...
Alot are scared to speak up cos these are extremist
well said bro

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by UKBobo(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Can you identify the correct 'they'? (10 Marks)
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by pquaver(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

None of my business what ISWAP mad Bandits do at the north because I m not from the north.i m concerned about the sanity in the east and nnamdi will pay for his atrocities. Must

Don't mind the idiot.. Their pattern is stale. Very dumb people. He is trying to discredit u. Thinking readers have not deciphered that anyone against ipob they tag him Fulani even though he or she is bona fide igbo. Joe igbokwe case has shown the world how the operate. But I don't care how many pple they are. 1 million of them cannot change my igbo heritage and I will continue to speak against their evil.

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by michoim(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Did Nnamdi Kanu won any election? Baseless comparisons from unreasonable ingrates just get some attention...
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Merchant247: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Omihanifa:

Good morning rufai grin
Good morning Dr. Abati
Welcome to the morning show
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by pquaver(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari's justice grin grin grin

Buhari that couldn't take ordinary delete from Twitter, na him won allow justice

Does he even know the meaning of justice and fairness

Does ipob know the meaning of fairness and justice? Do tge know the freedom of expression? So the are looking for freedom for kanu? Same freedom they deny other Igbos who do not support them.. If Buhari release that albino me go hate am for life.. What is good for Greece is good for Uganda.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Dhury: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2021
A harlot looking for customers.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by BABANGBALI: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Prosperous111:
They won’t dare lay hands on him cos the whole world is watching.

We don’t know how your dad fall into buhari hand but don’t ever compare your dad case with Nnamdi Kanu again
sense no dey for your talk I swear
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by stanluiz(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Osibajo2023:
They won't try it,else Nigeria will experience calamity dey never see b4
which calamity ? Na to hide behind phone dey dish out useless online threat ipob Sabi ?

Ipob no get shame. When was the calamity when the supleme director was bundle and arrested in Kenya then extradited back to Nigeria where he is eating watery beans in dss prison.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by godisshit(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Your "region" is the poverty infested, wretched filthy impoverished Republic of Arewa, not the South East. But telling lies is a natural gift for foolanus people so I don't blame you.

peacekante:

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by pquaver(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2021
puzzlegate:
stop typing gibberish ! The people know their hero ( OHAMA DIKE ) . Go and face your region. Stop deceiving yourself !

He is igbo and u can't change it.. Nnamdi kanu is your hero and ipob hero not ndigbo. There is no place we voted for Nnamdi kanu or asked your ipob to speak for us as Igbos.. Nnamdi remains leader of ipob and nothing more.. I and millions of Igbos are not answerable to him.. He should rot in that jail for the kills and instability he brought to imo state. Let him carry his nonsense to abia state
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Ovamboland(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2021
This girl is dragging the memory of her revered father in the mud.

This kind of comparison is the height of stupidity just to appear woke.

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by mudiana(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/23/i-hope-buhari%E2%80%99s-government-won%E2%80%99t-kill-nnamdi-kanu-military-regime-did-my-father-%E2%80%93-mko
madam both individuals are different, one na hustler while the oda na politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu Returns To Court After 42 Days In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.