Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father (23560 Views)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Nicetry: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sadAnybody that's against KANU is/are Yoruba?

They are the only tribe that are cursed by both God and satan
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Crafteck1: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

As you continue to lick APC/ Lai Mohammed's nyash on Nairaland, your region is being ravaged by bandits and Iswap.. grin grin Almajiri wey dey form Anambra

Can you hit your chest and stand on the fact that nnamdi kanus actions have not taken more than 20 lives? Pls before you throw insults can you answer that first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ipobarethieves: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Nicetry:

They are the only tribe that are cursed by both God and satan
ipob yweets are CURSED by god's.If not,they won't be engage in criminality worldwide.Talk about ritualist, terrorist, babies factory,fake/substandard products, kidnapping, Indian,etc development grin cheesy,cultism,just mention any crime,Ur fl@thead PIGz go rep sad. Isn't that CURSED pipu cheesy grin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by mu2sa2: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

All you fools and idiots that celebrate one Nigerian proponents, without actually knowing those guys are the main cause of your miserable life. What exactly is worth celebrating about one Nigeria ? Wonder when una go get sense for nigeria
We are proud of our beloved country. Nobody is asking you to celebrate our dear country with us - you can relocate to Niger republic or Yemen, they are also "abroad".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Ovamboland(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2021
Osibajo2023:
They won't try it,else Nigeria will experience calamity dey never see b4

Mouth organ, why have you not rescued him DSS cell in Abuja?

That's how one of your deluded folks Vitalis said they have rocket technology that can destroy the Palace Of Sultan of Sokoto, but their number one enemy is in Abuja.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by stepaside2: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2021
How can Tundun place his father in the same bucket as Nnamdi Kanu? I can't understand it. Best she can do is to campaign for proper justice to be delivered or join groups that are seeking for a political solution

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Bigpapi: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:
Mtchew! So all the people kanu ordered to be killed deserve to be killed right? Our father did no wrong. But nnamdi kanu murdered lots of people including late doctor Akunyili. He ordered his boys to kill people he tagged saboteurs and also security operatives. And you are here speaking for him.

You must be mad. Nnamdi kanu will never succeed in turning my region to battle field. You can tell ignoho to do that not my region.

How pathetic you are if you won't run to North to rescue your brother's, sisters, mother's and smelling father's from maurauding Fulani jihadist before the annihilate your entire northern race Big Fool ...
..dey dia dey carry MNK mata 4 ur head like bag of cement na u go tire
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Chibudollar: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
ipob yweets are CURSED by god's.If not,they won't be engage in criminality worldwide.Talk about ritualist, terrorist, babies factory,fake/substandard products, kidnapping, Indian,etc development grin cheesy,cultism,just mention any crime,Ur fl@thead PIGz go rep sad. Isn't that CURSED pipu cheesy grin?
seek help, all you do is go around hating on igbos. Seek proper help
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Chatflick(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:
Mtchew! So all the people kanu ordered to be killed deserve to be killed right? Our father did no wrong. But nnamdi kanu murdered lots of people including late doctor Akunyili. He ordered his boys to kill people he tagged saboteurs and also security operatives. And you are here speaking for him.

You must be mad. Nnamdi kanu will never succeed in turning my region to battle field. You can tell ignoho to do that not my region.
You are just a stupid fool. Where you there when he gave the order to kill Doctor Akunyili? You just open your rotten mouth and spit out rubbish. Nonsense Fulani zombie
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Xendre: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

Am still wondering the kind of sense you have people from north are just idiot
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ipobarethieves: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Chibudollar:
seek help, all you do is go around hating on igbos. Seek proper help
u need d help most lil man.Tell Ur fellow peepz to stop disgracing us angry
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Nicetry: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:

Adegoke una don bury the young man for osun way the harvest him skul in hotel room.. to even book hotel in yoruba land no dey safe again
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Chibudollar: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
u need d help most lil man.Tell Ur fellow peepz to stop disgracing us angry
heal from the hate, it won't take you anywhere. Your whole orientation needs to be changed again seek help
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Miller232: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
They dare not!
MNK will walk out a free man very soon.
We know you meant no harm with your assertions but don't you compare Mazi Nnamdi KANU with your father again.
Nnamdi KANU na Messiah?
Abeg rest
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by datribune: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Look at this fool who doesn't know her father's history. Even if she was too young, can't she ask?.
Kanu is a psychopath & Terrorist who targets & exploits d emotions & fury of misguided individuals in order to create anarchy in Nigeria.
Kanu can be seen on YouTube video soliciting for guns to wage war against Nigeria. He must face d consequences of his misadventure, whatever it may be
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Idiko1: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

Only a deluded dingbat thinks Nnamdi Kanu is a killer or the quest for self-determination is not for humans.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by alanto: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol... Does your Mazi worth her father's ass?
When you say ass do you mean donkey? Because that terrorist can not worth any part of MKO body part. But he can still worth as much as his donkey since he’s a living thing.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Idiko1: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

Ken Saro Wiwa was killed what happened? Who be Nnamdi?

It is lunacy to compare Nnamdi Kanu with a traitor, fraud star and killer.

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by sabidey: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/23/i-hope-buhari%E2%80%99s-government-won%E2%80%99t-kill-nnamdi-kanu-military-regime-did-my-father-%E2%80%93-mko
She asked an unreasonable and self justifiable question_ "under what circumstances should somebody be treated like this?" Well, ma you seem to be ignorant of the happenings around Nigeria since the subject of torture triggered the movement of setting the country ablaze. I think your law book states the subject has committed a treasonable offense and there's a specific punishment for that. Your utterances are merely your emotionally attached opinion and nothing more
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Idiko1: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
Igbos are not known to violence and terrorism, we are always purpose driven, whatever it takes to secure the bag (be it through illegal means eitheby kidnapping, money laundering , drug trafficking)

Initially agenda of IPOB was noble, but the self acclaimed leaders seems to be delusional, uncouth and selfish, no government supports seccectionists , they brought alot of self destruction to once most peaceful region and they have their online foot soldiers ready to attack you whenever you oppose their unattainable views

Moreso, the moment they pickedup arms and started killing our security agents, that was the time they lost focus, you stay in abroad and incite violence, and impose hardship in Southeast , lost control of enforcers of their Mondays sit at home order

See me , we don tire for una...
Alot are scared to speak up cos these are extremist

Governments do not support or kill secessionists however governments dialogue with secessionists in order to arrive at a peaceful conclusion. Self-determination is not a criminal endeavor. Education in Nigeria sucks.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ipobarethieves: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2021
Chibudollar:
heal from the hate, it won't take you anywhere. Your whole orientation needs to be changed again seek help
me u and Ur papa need the help
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Chibudollar: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
me u and Ur papa need the help
see why I said you should seek help, seek help man
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Rexwalters1: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2021
mu2sa2:
We are proud of our beloved country. Nobody is asking you to celebrate our dear country with us - you can go relocate to Niger republic or Yemen, they are also "abroad".
Nice one, you gave that Mumu a very good reply. No one forced their parents to give birth to them in Nigeria, Charity they say begins @ home, they should blame their parents first.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by pquaver(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Anyone telling Buhari that he's doing well is merely deceiving him!
As a president, how do you expect the people to respect you when all you do is to tell lies!

This is a president that went on a national air to promise that the trial of Nnamdi Kanu will be free and fair!

Just like his fake electoral promises, that he couldn't even keep!

He apologized for how MKO was treated and today, he's melting the same treatment to another human being

Nnamdi Kanu aside, Nigerians are going through the worst times in the history of this country!

It will pass! It will surely pass!!

Modified:

Please who are you

No be only Uganda, na Rwanda

Mtcheeeew

Who are you? That is your business. I don't care. Nnamdi Kanu deserves what he is seeing and more. Did we not warn you people? That time what did you do apart from calling us names and dishing insults. Na u want to evade the consequences of your actions.. Never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ipobarethieves: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2021
grin u are a case already..So we should cover up Ur brothas criminality life grin
Chibudollar:
see why I said you should seek help, seek help man
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Rexwalters1: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Idiko1:

Governments do not support or kill secessionists however governments dialogue with secessionists in order to arrive at a peaceful conclusion. Self-determination is not a criminal endeavor. Education in Nigeria sucks.
“I saw Nnamdi Kanu during his court appearance, as he was trying to put a brave face on things. You know men and their pride; he doesn’t want to show it. He doesn’t want to weaken people who really believe in him and support him. He was trying to look normal but what he’s going through is the exact opposite of normal.

“I mean really, Putting someone in solitary confinement is a kind of torture, putting him in a tiny cell is a form of torture. I mean this is sickening. THE MUMU’S SUFFERING HASN’T STARTED YET.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by DeMekus: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

As you continue to lick APC/ Lai Mohammed's nyash on Nairaland, your region is being ravaged by bandits and Iswap.. grin grin Almajiri wey dey form Anambra
It's already happening, nwanne.

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by heyhey2016: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Hear me and hear me well , Prophet Nnamdi Kanu is far above human destruction. No man formed through man's sperm and woman's egg can kill our prophet , the prophet of our time, who didn't nothing wrong against the terrrorist government but only speaking the truth and trying to free alot of people from the bondage of this terrorist government.

I heard Buhari is a tough man, i dare the dullard, i dare him again, let him just give MNK a scratch on the body, and see what will be fall this uselessss contraption.

God blessing be upon our very dear prophet Nnamdi Kanu.
holy holy Nnamdi KANU is another saviour...
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Chibudollar: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
grin u are a case already..So we should cover up Ur brothas criminality life grin
Cover up shitt if you like I don't care, you opened a nairaland account with such username and you think you don't need help? Seek help
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by heyhey2016: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2021
stanluiz:
Nnamdi kanu is done and dusted. That one is 100% sure. He will pay for his sins in a bitter and a hard way.

I trust DSS and know what they can do. The nnamdi kanu that was arrested and jail in DSS prison will not be the same nnamdi kanu that will come out.

Kanu is already a living corpse lying Inside DSS prison.

Ipob bingos can continue living in fantasy thinking that their supleme dilector is Ok and fine. E go clear for their eyes.
holy holy holy nnamdi KANU is your saviour
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ipobarethieves: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Chibudollar:
Cover up shitt if you like I don't care, you opened a nairaland account with such username and you think you don't need help? Seek help
even with that affix dollar,I doubt u have dollar with Ur fake /substandard lifestyle
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Chibudollar: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
even with that affix dollar,I doubt u have dollar with Ur fake /substandard lifestyle
Fake substandard lifestyle? Neega you don't even know me. Man u truly need this help. Seek and you shall find it. I wonder why u have so much hate in your heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.