Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father (23557 Views)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by sharpsecret: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
mu2sa2:
This girl is a disgrace to Abiola's 26 wives and all the children he had with them. Imagine, how can a true Abiola daughter put the great Abiola in the same category with Nnamdi Kanu, a murder instigator and anti-nigeria criminal. Abiola fought for democracy and unity of Nigeria and should never, ever be mentioned in the same breath with a common criminal.
If Tudun is so in love with Nnamdi and wants pardon for him, she should follow the path of respectable igbo elders who just a few days ago went to plead with His Excellency, the president to have him released on compassionate grounds.
Of course we all know that Nnamdi Kanu is not the only igbo on trial for committing a serious offence, so Buhari isn't expected to just release him unconditionally. Nnamdi Kanu must publicly renounce violence and beg for forgiveness from the wives, children and parents of security personnel whose murder he instigated. No country on earth will allow a notorious criminal like this to just walk away. in fact, the isrealis would have dispatched him long ago to God for final judgment. Buhari could have dispatched him when he had him lured to Kenya using prostitutes and captured, but brought him back to face trial. Is this the conduct of a dictator or a believer in the rule of law?
God bless Nigeria and decimate her detractors.
what makes abiola greater than mnk...abiola na idiot jor
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Ovamboland(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sonn:
Mr man, if actually the government is not cowardice, why would all the government's representatives be allowed into the court and then the government' not even court determines the number of his own representatives to be allowed into the same court and hurriedly adjourned to February 22, ridiculous!!! is the judiciary not supposed to be independent? go and watch the video of the shameful even that took place on that day, they don't have anything against him, if they do, let face him man to man in court and give it to him, if he is guilty' let him go to jail, otherwise' they should bury their heads in shame and let him go.

Who walked out on the court to stall the case by adjournment?

If his attorney doesn't show up in January the case will be adjourned again to June, it's obvious Kanu doesn't want his trial to take place.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by sharpsecret: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

Ken Saro Wiwa was killed what happened? Who be Nnamdi?
nothing happened wen ken was killed because they lack the guts...mnk is not even dead yet igbos are on rampage...u can compare saro wiwa to Simon ekpa or emma powerful not mnk...saro wiwa is not even fit to place mnk boots
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Dspsalvate: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
TALK YOUR OWN
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Ovamboland(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
sharpsecret:
but first nigeria must first answer how they brought him to nigeria

Only Igbos are hinging their hopes on that answer, the rest of the world doesn't care
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Sonn(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

Who walked out on the court to stall the case by adjournment?

If his attorney doesn't show up in January the case will be adjourned again to June, it's obvious Kanu doesn't want his trial to take place.
Lol, okay' you know what? i wish you could highlight me on the event on that very day, tell me what happened and how it happened, so i can be cleared
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Sonn(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

Only Igbos are hinging their hopes on that answer, the rest of the world doesn't care
are you really sure the rest of the world doesn't CARE? Hmmmmm okay.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2021
peacekante:
Mtchew! So all the people kanu ordered to be killed deserve to be killed right? Our father did no wrong. But nnamdi kanu murdered lots of people including late doctor Akunyili. He ordered his boys to kill people he tagged saboteurs and also security operatives. And you are here speaking for him.

You must be mad. Nnamdi kanu will never succeed in turning my region to battle field. You can tell ignoho to do that not my region.

So you really believe the bull shit that it is NK and IPOB that is behind unknown gunmen abi? Ok let me ask you this why is it that after Anambra election there has been no case of unknown gunmen again since then?
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by sharpsecret: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

have u ever been in a court room...no.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defence Academy Attack Mastermind Killed, Military Warns Against Coup / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. / Okorocha: EFCC Blocking Me From Presidential Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.