Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion (42315 Views)

Men Aren't Dying Fast Enough: What's Your Opinion? [picture Attached] / Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? / Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Euegene100001: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Girls don’t go for looks ! They go for potentials,money,comfort.

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by SurvivorM(f): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Whatever everybody with their own problems
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by PussyEverywhere(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Good luck to you kiss
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by cutieBR(f): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmm I see cool
edunaragold:
A woman that says she is beautiful and ready to marry but the men are not coming only lies.

Tell me about it?

You see, a beautiful woman always loves handsome men, looks aren't enough to alot of woman.

Imagine a romantic caring young guy with a good job but has a bald head, loving and caring for a fair and beautiful woman he wishes to marry, only for her to turn down the offer. Years later, the guy is married to another lady and they both have beautiful kids, but the same lady is still single.

I always ask my self why, but in her phone lots of guys are always calling her. Most girls go for looks.

So any lady that says she is beautiful and still single never ready I beg; and why is it that lots of ugly girls or the girls that aren't beautiful are always the first to get married? You do the maths and me.
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by joepepsy(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2021
What's bad if a man have bald head.
edunaragold:
A woman that says she is beautiful and ready to marry but the men are not coming only lies.

Tell me about it?

You see, a beautiful woman always loves handsome men, looks aren't enough to alot of woman.

Imagine a romantic caring young guy with a good job but has a bald head, loving and caring for a fair and beautiful woman he wishes to marry, only for her to turn down the offer. Years later, the guy is married to another lady and they both have beautiful kids, but the same lady is still single.

I always ask my self why, but in her phone lots of guys are always calling her. Most girls go for looks.

So any lady that says she is beautiful and still single never ready I beg; and why is it that lots of ugly girls or the girls that aren't beautiful are always the first to get married? You do the maths and me.
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by sammirano: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
The numbers dont lie
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Deborah98(f): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Buh it's not a lie joor. Beautiful ladies can't stay in relationship or marriage and in some cases find it hard falling for a man. Their shakara no be here,well I'm not speaking for anyone just an example though with an imaginary being.
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Loreettaa: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2021
When you walk in the shoes of beautiful women, you can say whatever you like.

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by femi4: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2021
edunaragold:

Tell me about it?

They want all in one package. TDH with money
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by proxillin(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2021
facial beautiy will attract di.cks. But aura and character will attract husband.

Every guys on her friends list will be thinking she has many boyfriends. Her pvssy will be loose and already well fvcked.

They too will be looking to have their opportunity to cum inside the pvssy.

No one want headache of a beautiful wive guys on the street will be disturbing.

Its just the thing of the mind Pvssy is pvssy...beautiful face is just product branding. The content of the different products feels the same way on the tip of our dic.k.

An opinion of an experenced fvcker.

5 Likes

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Lumidee007(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2021
edunaragold:

Tell me about it?

Na because of serious nacking. I was once in that shoe
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by FreedomArmy: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Op you missed it. Most young Nigerian girls are lesbians on the low. They pretend a lot. That's why marriage to a man is not a priority because they form emotional attachments to their lesbian partners which they can't have with any man. That's the real gist.
how did you know all these things? Can you give an example?
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by szczescie(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Clearly men are more obsessed with marriage than women are.

In a nutshell, you believe men can be picky but women dare not. You're not a beautiful woman so all you can do is assume the fault lies with such a woman. It's easy to blame her for why you couldn't get her. You couldn't possibly be the problem.

Same men who say beautiful women cannot be wives, due to some silly assumptions, so they marry the ugly ones who they feel they can control.

Most men are scared of beautiful women and know there is competition. Everything comes with a price, but many don't and cannot pay it. It has nothing to do with beautiful women, because if trash men keep approaching her, she has a right to turn them down the same way a man would refuse to marry someone he thinks is a bad woman.

Beautiful women don't have to agree to marry you just because you're a man and she should be desperate to.

I am a man but I agree with your comment 110%

O.p must not have what it takes to step up to such women so he is trying to find fault with them and rubbish them ALL.

I mean the way we can see fine girls and know this girl fine is the same way girls can see us and know this boy is fine, I want my children to look like that or be as tall as that, it is allowed.

I am a man and I am fine small and I hol' small money with good degree and also a hard-working fellow, but even as a man I have standard in women, I date let alone marry. I don't just approach any and every female.

It's not because I'm too proud or full of myself or a bad person or I hate the girls I don't want to go after, it's simply personal any girl I'm dating to me has to be a little over average in looks (I need to be attracted to her segzshually, I've actually seen many women my John Thomas cannot stand for even if they are un-clad) so 5.5 and above out of 10.

and in character too she should be a cool person not hot headed 24/7 wahala person,and most importantly must be someone that does not nag or complain at every little thing. I'm not too interested in tall or short or tribe or level of religiousity. So it's just looks, character and finance (I don't need a rich woman just someone who is not wasteful with money) that's all.

I have had girls who were my spec but I ran away from because I know that even though I have cash if I follow this girl this money will not take us anywhere and nothing will impress her, also she complains alot so I ran away from her. We were to fly from abuja to pH just 45 minutes flight and you are talking about first class as if without first class you will die when our mates even our parents mates are using road. You entering plane as if it's bike is still complaining that it's not first class for local flight. Smh.

So if I can do that I believe girls too should be able to choose or be as picky as they like even MORE PICKY than us, because it's a lifetime commitment and usually the man is the one who will lord over them the only time they are 100% certain they will have their way is during that Yes I do phase, that picking the partner phase.

but like guys they should not complain when no guy meets their standard, because I know many girls have ridiculous standards, rich, young, handsome, strong believer, 6ft+, from a rich home but has his own money, kind, loving, good in bed, always listens to me etc... The list is unending but still nothing wrong with trying to find such a person.

If nobody meets your standard maybe it's time to move elsewhere or adjust the scale.

Also let me add that I have been at the other end of the stick as well, I have been rejected by 3 girls in the past because, I was too young or not boyfriend material (according to her I was husband material too nice and took the relationship too seriously when she wasn't ready for that kind of relationship yet) to be fair we were still in school then) and other similar reasons that to me are funny but I respect those girls and their decisions. 2 of them are still single till now but I will NEVER hold it against them because it is their lives and their decisions to make not mine alone

and true true even though I had small cash and could take care of them reasonably at the time I was young and they never believed me when I said I don't have another girlfriend elsewhere they also never believed that a good looking young guy with money will be faithful and will be willing to settle down anytime soon so ALL 3 of them rejected me for this reasons. "This guy is too good to be true he must be hidding something or pretending" that's what the last girl thought, she told me she feels pressured to live up to expectations because I cook and cook well, that any day she doesn't cook well she feels bad, she stopped me from entering kitchen after I accidentally joked and laughed at plantain she fried funny, but even after apologizing it still kept biting her. She said I tEventuallyold you? You'll always know when there is the slightest mistake in the food because you know how to cook and you have a good palate so you know hiw it should taste, we broke up. We still follow each other on social media.

And by the way They too have money some more than others but they were all reasonably comfortable, they are doing well for themselves so money is not an issue and they were good looking too, I still have 2 out of 3 of them on Whatsapp we still talk once in a while. No hard feelings that's how it should be in my opinion.

I feel proud to say my ex is this and that, these are the kind of people I'm associated with or was associated with. I don't regret anything oh and I'm sure those girls too do not regret any of it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Aethiops: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Finally, someone is reasoning.

Most men just want to bed a beautiful lady, but they are scared that she's too beautiful to be faithful. You often see how some men discuss wanting moderate to ugly women, so that they won't stray to other men because they won't be attractive.

The assumption that beauty means trouble. I don't even know how Nigerian men concluded on this one.

Then there's the assumption that she's already taken, yet she may not be.

Then there's the belief that she's not intelligent and will be snobbish. By the time men have pestered a beautiful woman for relationships, she must be tired and would've created walls. Some are just introverts who want their peace.

There beautiful women married to poor men. The man is the determinant. Most men don't have good characters but expect so much from women. Beautiful or not, women also want peace of mind.
it is not assumption but natural, a beautiful woman is like a man planting an apple tree in the village square, everyone wants a bite of the fruit, but not the tree ence gets lots of admirers, Thieves, so the owner has to do diligently to protect his property same applies to a beautiful woman
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Unclebee009(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters bro.. real matters. WTF MAN

WTF( weed on Wednesday Thursday and Friday �� boogeyman gats no chills
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by TripleAkutigi: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
I tried marrying one babe those days, she said until she hears from God, I kukuma find another better babe marry, aunty still dey hear from God till date, meanwhile I don get pikin.
why not baby, pikins are troublesome ooo, am laughing like obasanjo laugh here.
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Unclebee009(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
E no concern nairaland. tongue

Savage…

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by JustforMen: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Attitude and Character!!!
edunaragold:

Tell me about it?

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by BRATISLAVA: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2021
szczescie:

I am a man but I agree with your comment 110%

O.p must not have what it takes to step up to such women so he is trying to find fault with then and rubbish them.

That's the way I see it. They can't have such women so they condemn them to console themselves.

I mean the way we can see fine girls and know this girl fine is the same way girls can see us and know this boy is fine, I want my children to look like that or be as tall as that, it is allowed.

Thank you for this admission. People act as if it is wrong for any woman to have a preference. We all have preferences. Men have preferences, women have them too. We can't invalidate them.

I am a man and I am fine small and I hol' small money with good degree and also a hard-working fellow, but even as a man I have standard in women, I will want to follow or go after. I don't just approach any and every female.

Why are you so sincere? We have standards! Everyone! But the problem is that most of these men who come online with odd opinions don't seem to understand that concept except when it is their standards, and feel entitled to be accepted.

It's not because I'm too proud or full of myself or a bad person or I hate the girls I don't want to go after, it's simply personal any girl I'm following to me has to be a little over average in looks (I need to be attracted to her segzshually, I've actually seen many women my John Thomas cannot stand for even if they are un-clad) and in character too and most importantly must be someone that does not nag or complain at every little thing. I'm not too interested in tall or short or tribe or level of religiousity. So just looks, character and finance (I don't need a rich woman just someone who is not wasteful with money) that's all.

I have had girls who where my spec but I ran away from because I know that even though I have cash if I follow this girl this money will not take us anywhere and nothing will impress her, also she complains alot so I ran away from her.

So if I can do that I believe girls too should be able to choose or be as picky as they like but like guys they should not complain when no guy meets their standard.

Exactly this.

If nobody meets your standard maybe it's time to move elsewhere or adjust the scale.

Sometimes, geography has a lot to do with it. Certain traits we want cannot be found in certain races or areas, and that is fine. Sometimes we can adjust and sometimes we have to take the step out. I don't see why people like the OP feel that it is a must that what you see must be what you should get.

Also I have been dumped or rejected by about 2 or 3 girls because, I was too young or not boyfriend material or similar reasons that to me are funny but I respect those girls and their decision. 2 of them are still single till now but I will NEVER hold it against them because it is their lives and their decision to make not mine and true true even though I had small cash and could take care of them at the time I was young and they never believed me when I said I don't have a girlfriend they also never believed that a good looking young guy with money will be faithful and will be wilłimg to settle down anytime soon so ALL 3 of them rejected me for this reasons.

The way men mock women for not marrying them because they are still single is so childish you begin to wonder if that character isn't why they were dumped. It's almost as if once a woman doesn't agree to a relationship with them, then she must be doomed to be single. Some of these women don't even know that the man for them could be chilling anywhere else on the planet wondering when she will turn up. Too much entitlement. And too much bitterness.

They too have money they are doing well for themselves so money is not an issue and they are looking good too, I still have 2 out of 3 of them on Whatsapp we still talk once in a while. No hard feelings that's how it should be in my opinion.

Thanks for your contribution—giving a balanced view. Why aren't more posters like you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by merits(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
I tried marrying one babe those days, she said until she hears from God, I kukuma find another better babe marry, aunty still dey hear from God till date, meanwhile I don get pikin.
Me she said my hand be like sand paper, because I be hussler then but today am married with good job and huge pay.Gloty be to almighty GOD.
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2021
edunaragold:

Tell me about it?

Beautiful women are the most confused creatures on the planet. I like beautiful women bt i dp envy them. They have so much attention and smoke screens it’s verry easy to fall for all manners of costly bad choices. It’s like a Boobytrap most don’t revcover until it’s too late.

Only smart beautiful women get lucky and even those ones still make few mistakes bt learn fast and go for what they really want and just anything that glitters.

A beautiful woman is like a man with excess cash looking for love. grin U need to apply sense.

5 Likes

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Nyanabo(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Most women have set their standards so high majority of the men in Nigeria can't reach it.

It why when menopause starts knocking, they run to church, and accept any tom, dick and Harry that comes their way.

Thereby leading most of them to be unhappy in their homes, either unsatisfactory sexual life in the other room, anger issues from the man or the lady herself (because originally the man is not up to standard).

There is a saying you can model the man/woman of you dream with patience.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by BRATISLAVA: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Nyanabo:
Most women have set their standards so high majority of the men in Nigeria can't reach it.

It why when menopause starts knocking, they run to church, and accept any tom, dick and Harry that comes their way.

Thereby leading most of them to be unhappy in their homes, either unsatisfactory sexual life in the other room, anger issues from the man or the lady herself (because originally the man is not up to standard).

There is a saying you can model the man/woman of you dream with patience.

Why not change yourself? Why are people always trying to change and control other people?

A futile effort.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by BRATISLAVA: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Aethiops:
it is not assumption but natural, a beautiful woman is like a man planting an apple tree in the village square, everyone wants a bite of the fruit, but not the tree ence gets lots of admirers, Thieves, so the owner has to do diligently to protect his property same applies to a beautiful woman

So you admit that it isn't their fault when nobody wants to marry them? Rather it is unfounded assumptions?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by sammyscholar(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2021
edunaragold:

Tell me about it?

OP has probably been turned down over and over!

3 Likes

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Nyanabo(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Why not change yourself? Why are people always trying to change and control other people?

A futile effort.

That saying goes beyond how you comprehend it. Moreover I don't think it's futile, I have seen it work in various homes.

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by Edipet(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2021
What they want from a man is always too much,... They kind of men most ladies want is very limited In our society,..80% of ladies want what only 10% of men possess

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by joyandfaith: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2021
edunaragold:

Tell me about it?

Absolutely correct!!!!
Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by jornwhite: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Clearly men are more obsessed with marriage than women are.

In a nutshell, you believe men can be picky but women dare not. You're not a beautiful woman so all you can do is assume the fault lies with such a woman. It's easy to blame her for why you couldn't get her. You couldn't possibly be the problem.

Same men who say beautiful women cannot be wives, due to some silly assumptions, so they marry the ugly ones who they feel they can control.

Most men are scared of beautiful women and know there is competition. Everything comes with a price, but many don't and cannot pay it. It has nothing to do with beautiful women, because if trash men keep approaching her, she has a right to turn them down the same way a man would refuse to marry someone he thinks is a bad woman.

Beautiful women don't have to agree to marry you just because you're a man and she should be desperate to.

Maybe beautiful women are not the problem so can we consider there mentality & expectation as an entity cos thats the problem, if it has nothing to do with beautiful women then why are the average & ugly looking women getting married.
Using BBN as a case study, we see our the beautiful ones in the house behave .... is that not a problem, tboss even feels naa men with private jet suppose dey follow her, nd most beautiful gurlz aint far from that mentality.
Their is nothing wrong with having a taste or choice buh being "PICKY" is a problem, i am picky when it comes to buying things so i know hwfar cheesy
I am not saying anyone should just settle for anything, we all have expectations buh we must make sure they are feasible or realistic @least.
T boss wants a man with private jet as suitor buh lets ask ourselves which bachelor owns a private jet in nigeria grin
I believe anything is possible buh @ the same time if your father is not a billionaire you have no right as a lady to feel you deserve a billionaire.
Rights are limited to things within your class/level, whoever wants to dream on as long as you don't snore we are cool

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion by BRATISLAVA: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Nyanabo:

That saying goes beyond how you comprehend it. Moreover I don't think it's futile, I have seen it work in various homes.

Change yourself before you think of changing another person, let alone the world. A leopard can never change its spots, it can only hide them better.

To try and change another person is an exercise in futility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / When a lady is too difficult. / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.