Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,638 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Problem With Beautiful Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Beautiful Women (85816 Views)

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lemmy123:

So he shouldn't make friends because he's married? Is it me or you're a little ill mannered?
We all know a goat and a tuber of yam can never be friends.
@bolded, I simply don't care.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by LadyD22(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Loreettaa:
Everyone expects you to be bad mannered.
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.

The one I hate is ppl thinking I have everything in life , I get asked out once in a decade grin
its like there's a good boy repellent somewhere around me , the good guys look at me like I'm arrogant and then the bad ones come and they're coming coz they want to prove something to their friends not coz they like you , my ex literary came because his friend wanted to ,
I'm 21 never fallen in love and never been loved by a guy either , I keep hearing that I'm beautiful but I didn't feel beautiful until just recently ( age) coz like I have a friend that I knew I was better than ( personality , physical , academically, morally etc) and she's getting asked out back to back , gifts left and right and finally got a man that loves her like mad , this a friend that we had issues coz she admitted she was jealous in the past ( she didn't know I was the one that was supposed to be jealous).

Its lust everywhere , no one wants to keep you around.
The few men that approach me want to be like decoration , ghost mode , its always " you don't know what I face , you have this you have that " " I won't give you this I don't want to spoil you "
I'm not a virgin but when I was no one believed me oh only my friends
I was in a business group one time , at first I felt good that ppl come to my DM to tell me I'm pretty (even girls) but later it got depressing because what will I use your compliments to do , when its time for business they won't remember fine face oh grin , I had to take down my profile pic and I stayed like that , ppl started to think I was a man which was better for me.
My friends keep telling me there's nothing wrong with me , at the right time someone will love you , and luckily for me I have very lovely friends , God used them to compensate my "barely there" relationship life.
I only had few chances when I was much younger to actually know that I was not ugly especially in my last years of highschool , but now ehn everybody dey vex for me oh , nobody get my time again grin
Las las e fit be say na arranged marriage I go enter , na my papa prayer but God forbid grin
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

The one I hate is ppl thinking I have everything in life , I get asked out once in a decade grin
its like there's a good boy repellent somewhere around me , the good guys look at me like I'm arrogant and then the bad ones come and they're coming coz they want to prove something to their friends not coz they like you , my ex literary came because his friend wanted to ,
I'm 21 never fallen in love and never been loved by a guy either , I keep hearing that I'm beautiful but I didn't feel beautiful until just recently ( age) coz like I have a friend that I knew I was better than ( personality , physical , academically, morally etc) and she's getting asked out back to back , gifts left and right and finally got a man that loves her like mad , this a friend that we had issues coz she admitted she was jealous in the past ( she didn't know I was the one that was supposed to be jealous).

The few men that approach me want to be like decoration , ghost mode , its always " you don't know what I face , you have this you have that " " I won't give you this I don't want to spoil you "
I was in a business group one time , at first I felt good that ppl come to my DM to tell me I'm pretty (even girls) but later it got depressing because what will I use your compliments to do , when its time for business they won't remember fine face oh grin , I had to take down my profile pic and I stayed like that , ppl started to think I was a man which was better for me.
My friends keep telling me there's nothing wrong with me , at the right time someone will love you , and luckily for me I have very lovely friends , God used them to compensate my "barely there" relationship life.
I only had few chances when I was much younger to actually know that I was not ugly especially in my last years of highschool , but now ehn everybody dey vex for me oh , nobody get my time again grin
Las las e fit be say na arranged marriage I go enter , na my papa prayer but God forbid grin
I'm a few years older than you. And I'll say you put it succinctly. Most beautiful ladies WHO DON'T SHOW SKIN hardly get asked out. People assume you're taken. Period. I'm not miss world but I look good, dress well. So I know what you're saying has a lot of truth to it.
Na married men dey stand ontop my matter. Most of the single guys coming are in the university, job hunters and that's even online. Offline, I hardly get toasters.
I like you. I'd like to be your friend if you don't mind.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by LadyD22(f): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Loreettaa:

I'm a few years older than you. And I'll say you put it succinctly. Most beautiful ladies WHO DON'T SHOW SKIN hardly get asked out. People assume you're taken. Period. I'm not miss world but I look good, dress well. So I know what you're saying has a lot of truth to it.
Na married men dey stand ontop my matter. Most of the single guys coming are in the university, job hunters and that's even online. Offline, I hardly get toasters.
I like you. I'd like to be your friend if you don't mind.

Omo I tire for married men issue oh , I come dey wonder whether person dey do me for village grin
Same with me , the ones I like will look at me like I'm just not it , you go see wey person look you commot face with that "she's one of them " look
Yeah its okay for me but I'm really not comfortable posting my number here so maybe you can send your number to my email I'll message you on WhatsApp from there
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

Omo I tire for married men issue oh , I come dey wonder whether person dey do me for village grin
Same with me , the ones I like will look at me like I'm just not it , you go see wey person look you commot face with that "she's one of them " look
Yeah its okay for me but I'm really not comfortable posting my number here so maybe you can send your number to my email I'll message you on WhatsApp
Lol. Married men are daring where sinhle guys don't. Some it's after marriage that their eyes will be open to see your beauty.
Not today, satan grin

I just sent you a mail. You should edit your post so nairaland boys don't start disturbing you anyhow.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by LadyD22(f): 1:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Loreettaa:

Lol. Married men are daring where sinhle guys don't. Some it's after marriage that their eyes will be open to see your beauty.
Not today, satan grin

I just sent you a mail. You should edit your post so nairaland boys don't start disturbing you anyhow.

That's not even my main email account , so its not a big deal
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by LadyD22(f): 1:14am On Dec 02, 2021
Loreettaa:

Not today, satan grin

Didn't get your mail yet
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2021
LadyD22:

Didn't get your mail yet
Just sent it.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Ex0rcist: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2021
obinna58:

No, I like to see beauties
Once had a very beautiful girl but I had to run for dear life, most of these beautiful girls thinks they're doing a favor dating you.

Most Beautiful girls claim not to have weaknesses but everyman wants to see the weak sides of his woman
Imagine seeing beauties cry for you.... So romantic wink

They have No loyalty
Mine's beautiful but she's loyal asf. Not all of them are heartless though. That part of beauties crying for you got me though....its really romantic. I just look at her for some minutes doing nothing just looking at her face and can't help it but laugh at how such a beauty could be so loyal. Three years now, still going strong. I'm gonna make sure I wife her.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ex0rcist:

Mine's beautiful but she's loyal asf. Not all of them are heartless though. That part of beauties crying for you got me though....its really romantic. I just look at her for some minutes doing nothing just looking at her face and can't help it but laugh at how such a beauty could be so loyal. Three years now, still going strong. I'm gonna make sure I wife her.
It will surprise you that not so beautiful people have more options than beautiful people. So what's there not to be loyal?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Idaytesj29(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Divoc19:
Coffee shop, somewhere online grin

Somewhere in real life, if you don't mind.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Divoc19(f): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Am thinking how possible that could be...cos I only hangout online
Idaytesj29:

Somewhere in real life, if you don't mind.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Idaytesj29(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Divoc19:
Am thinking how possible that could be...cos I only hangout online

We live in the world of possibilities. If we really want to do something, as human, we can make it happen by our determination to make it happen.

You should try offline hangout too, with me.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Divoc19(f): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok
Idaytesj29:

We live in the world of possibilities. If we really want to do something, as human, we can make it happen by our determination to make it happen.

You should try offline hangout too, with me.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Dmacqh(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
LadyD22:

When you are beautiful and wise , you don’t need to market yourself. All you need to is make sure you are well packaged , show the humane side of you . Have something to offer . Not only body and sex . Also some beautiful girls I’ve been with comes off with entitled mentality . They expect to command the attention of Davido and Wizkid and CR7 . That’s not good . And most times they rub the beauty on the faces of their partners .
Don’t forget insecurity, it takes grace and discipline for a beautiful girl to be humble . Little quarrel , she expects you to beg her because she’s a beautiful.
The only girl , I loved , my ex ( we both deflowered ourselves ) was a good example . She was loyal , humble but changed. Her beauty took her places , I couldn’t take her to , exposed her etc, she changed . Normally , we are open to each other , I apologize if I’m wrong , same with her , but after the sometime , if I don’t call for 2 days , she won’t call . I also noticed that she comes around mostly for sex. I managed a bit , but concluded , that last last , man need make money . I’ve to let her go . She never believe I could do that , maybe because she’s beautiful. So once my leg work click by God grace , I’ll definitely look for a beautiful one both( face and soul ) and date . For now , let me be useful to myself , my parents and siblings , and make excess money .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by LadyD22(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dmacqh:

When you are beautiful and wise , you don’t need to market yourself. All you need to is make sure you are well packaged , show the humane side of you . Have something to offer . Not only body and sex . Also some beautiful girls I’ve been with comes off with entitled mentality . They expect to command the attention of Davido and Wizkid and CR7 . That’s not good . And most times they rub the beauty on the faces of their partners .
Don’t forget insecurity, it takes grace and discipline for a beautiful girl to be humble . Little quarrel , she expects you to beg her because she’s a beautiful.
The only girl , I loved , my ex ( we both deflowered ourselves ) was a good example . She was loyal , humble but changed. Her beauty took her places , I couldn’t take her to , exposed her etc, she changed . Normally , we are open to each other , I apologize if I’m wrong , same with her , but after the sometime , if I don’t call for 2 days , she won’t call . I also noticed that she comes around mostly for sex. I managed a bit , but concluded , that last last , man need make money . I’ve to let her go . She never believe I could do that , maybe because she’s beautiful. So once my leg work click by God grace , I’ll definitely look for a beautiful one both( face and soul ) and date . For now , let me be useful to myself , my parents and siblings , and make excess money .

Good luck , I hope you find what you're looking for , and sometimes it happens like that , when ppl tell you nice things about yourself on a regular basis , it starts to get to your head , I'm guessing that's what happened to your ex
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Dmacqh(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
LadyD22:

Good luck , I hope you find what you're looking for , and sometimes it happens like that , when ppl tell you nice things about yourself on a regular basis , it starts to get to your head , I'm guessing that's what happened to your ex
Thanks dear . I’ll by Gods grace . I don’t envy her. I can’t be an obstacle to her open doors . All man know his/her worth . Her song will forever motivate me ‘ nah money be fine bobo , bobo ...’
I don’t think a beautiful girl will choose handsomeness over handSOMEness .
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2021
1)some will say she might be sleeping with her male boss if a car drop her off after work

2)some will say she is flirting if she moves around with male friends in her street.

Being too beautiful comes with a lot of critics, even from the same gender.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Estherqueen50(f): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nope reside in Lagos State. Sorry for the late reply.
sageb:

Succinctly said
Do you reside in Delta state?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Eleyigidgan: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Estherqueen50:
Nope reside in Lagos State. Sorry for the late reply.
give me your number
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Mariam202: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Well, you can't change who you are to please the world.
I've learnt to be myself, the hard way.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Estherqueen50(f): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Happy Sunday to you. Sorry I can't post my phone number in public. Thank you, have a great day.
Eleyigidgan:
give me your number

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by AlphaTaikun: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Loreettaa:
Everyone expects you to be bad mannered.
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.