Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Problem With Beautiful Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Beautiful Women (85098 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Mightyhaiz: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder
. But beware of hisbah
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Being beautiful is a serious flex cool

Somebody will just dash you money because he thinks you're beautiful. cheesy

My guy dash my female friend 5k yesterday that she should buy herself Greek yogurt, and twas because she asked for gy and I refused.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Divoc19(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Have you ever heard and believe in the word 'Iwalewa'?
InvertedHammer:

/
You will need to write your own dictionary to redefine beauty without the aesthetic appeals.

Beauty is beauty. Intelligent is intelligent. Two different things. Both may be mutually exclusive.
/
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by AfonjaConehead: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

No
Oya tell me where you are now now before I cant Tiri!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by searchng4love: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Being beautiful is a serious flex cool

Somebody will just dash you money because he thinks you're beautiful.. cheesy

I .only pity some hornny he-goats who thinks you're a lady and have been sending you PM's not knowing that you're one educated alagbado tout with slack balls

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:
Everyone expects you to be bad mannered.
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.

They are in the minority. That’s the issue. undecided grin
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by BabaCommander: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Beautiful or ugly, all women are just some neccessary evil to men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Cheapgadget(f): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Any fine girl you see, my gee na her pvssy Dey suffer am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by sageb: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Oya Team awon beautiful women
Ishilove
Modestgal
Pocohantas
Uyaiincomparable
Angelacruz
Come and share your experience here
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by InvertedHammer: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Have you ever heard and believe in the word 'Iwalewa'?
/
Yes.

I have heard of consolation too.

Iwalewa is what men tell ugly ladies to sleep with them.

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by searchng4love: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
sageb:
Oya Team awon beautiful women
Ishilove far from beautiful
Modestgal
Pocohantas talks
Uyaiincomparable
Angelacruz
Come and share your experience here
Fixed
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by rattlesnake(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
sinners
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by RodgersAkpafu: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Carchoice:

Person don tell you her mind, you are still asking her why. You want the violence. Nonsense and pepper soup ingredient.
I was honestly astonished to see her post
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by manee2(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin
samorobo:

Okay
grin
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by marsup: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Why should you bother yourself with what any one thinks about you, especially if it's false? You can't waste your time, trying to make everyone understand you. Pretty or not......the life is yours to live.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by searchng4love: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Cheapgadget:
Any fine girl you see, my gee .na her pvssy Dey suffer am
Your moniker will be a year old by 12 midnight

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Dollywood(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:
Back in my university days, I was a Jambite and lived with my 400 level-accounting big sister and her two friends. One of her friends borrowed a book from a medico student (a guy) in the neighborhood. He came that afternoon to collect his book and I was the only one at home. After welcoming him, I offered to search around for the book. I didn't see it and I told him so. He left afterwards. We later became friends. It was then he confessed that he used to think I'm a snub, that he always wondered how a girl could be so beautiful and still be courteous and respectful. His friends too couldn't believe it.

I never lack the company of the opposite sex, even younger men up till tomorrow. Now, I don't see beauty as anything. I believe in a woman being smart, resourceful, homely and humane. That's what's more important. If you have physical beauty as a woman, it's just an icing on the cake. That's why my beauty doesn't ever get into my head. It's relative.

Are you the pretty lady on your dp? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by AfroKnight: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lol.

I believe there are just a few beautiful women with beautiful character. Normally, fine girls nor dey send. Getting favours because of your good looks doesn’t do much for your character. You know you’d get a soft landing.

From a young age, being a fine girl is a major flex.

11 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
The most beautiful woman in gwarinpa-Abuja lives with her husband in my street. Her hubby owns a Mitsubishi pickup, and she's never showing off.

At after 3, men & guys are still queued for her.

She hardly go shopping because somehow people wants to impress her by paying for whatever she purchases; whether in open or supermarket.

She's a victim of her beauty.

She confided in me for something but....

8 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by toxtimmy: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Are you who you truly are?... Excellence is always appreciated.

Pictures of this woman or you are social media pics... Again who are you and if you are excellence then there is nothing to worry about but they say good things only happen to people that leave the house.

Loreettaa:
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Homeboiy: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:
Back in my university days, I was a Jambite and lived with my 400 level-accounting big sister and her two friends. One of her friends borrowed a book from a medico student (a guy) in the neighborhood. He came that afternoon to collect his book and I was the only one at home. After welcoming him, I offered to search around for the book. I didn't see it and I told him so. He left afterwards. We later became friends. It was then he confessed that he used to think I'm a snub, that he always wondered how a girl could be so beautiful and still be courteous and respectful. His friends too couldn't believe it.

I never lack the company of the opposite sex, even younger men up till tomorrow. Now, I don't see beauty as anything. I believe in a woman being smart, resourceful, homely and humane. That's what's more important. If you have physical beauty as a woman, it's just an icing on the cake. That's why my beauty doesn't ever get into my head. It's relative.

If na you dey your DP

The guy just lied to you

Beauty bayi

8 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Yungspitta: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

You can add your own.

Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck

Most beautiful ladies are like Bet9ja tickets wey cut.... useless!!!

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by femi4: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Beauty for me is in the brain.
A smart and intelligent girl is beautiful... like, I have to interact with you (literate or not) before I can conclude your are beautiful or not.
Stay on the topic
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Rexymania(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
No be the girl wey talk say she dey see strecht marks for Brest?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by ikorodureporta: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
I see a beautiful old woman & start thinking of her numerous xlovers cheesy

I no dey eye beautiful ladies for anything
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
The women you posted are caked in makeup.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by mrksquare: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Beauty can be a burden to a lady. A burden in the sense that it could amplify the insecurity of the opposite sex having an affair with her. It could also be a burden when men starts having cold feet to woo such lady owing to her beauty. Some men have this presupposition that beautiful ladies are quite competitive.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
It also makes men to be insecure when they are in a relationship with a beautiful woman.

I can totally relate to all.

"You know you are beautiful, I dont want them to steal you from me
"Fine girl like you no get money?
"Fine girl like you, why you never marry?
"Fine girl like you no get boyfriend?
"Fine girl like you suppose get job easily na.
"Fine girl like you no suppose dey do anything wey go stress am, na to just marry you keep you for house

I have gone to church and felt a bit weird when a female usher told me "sister you are beautiful" same thing happened in an eatery I went to today, I asked the lady why she was talking to me in a kind of tone and laughing unnecessarily, she said
" cause you are a black beauty" I'm not use to ladies complimenting me, felt a bit weird.

Anyways, beauty is vain, my focus is on serving God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Herculex03(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
No matter what we say
Women will always be judged on how they looked

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by naija1stnigar(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
To an average young lady being beautiful is enough reason to make her look down on any serious man, it could make her choosy and even make her loose good men
To them beauty does not fade, it keeps shining brighter and brighter
To most of them it is an avenue to make money, i was appaled the day one said that a beautiful woman should get ready to accept engagement ring from different men and afterwards get them to the market and sell them before deciding to get married to one man
People like that usually end up on the mountain or in the hands of false prophets praying for God to just give them one man even if it is dwarf because they have found the reality that their beauty fades and the position of a man in a woman's life is indispensable
Therefore every beautiful lady out there should understand that their assets ( boots, breast, kpekus and shining face) is subject to wear and tear, therefore, by the time that season will come in their lives let a man take responsibility for the damage, for that is one of the beauty of marriage, ladies you need to be simplistic with their beauty and make right choices with it before you end up selling Akara and bread with it. Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by placeofallure(f): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dollywood:

Are you the pretty lady on your dp? shocked

Yes, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.