Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Problem With Beautiful Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Beautiful Women (85109 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Rickmann:

You very correct..
Sometimes been too good-looking could even be a problem in this country and this phenomenon applies to both genders. Having too many admires and constant DMs puts you on the edge sort off and you get confused cos a large percentage of people around you are stereoscopic (they saying the same stuff and using same methods) which bores you.
Exactly! Very boring.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by dhiqson(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
A least post your pic
Let's see the "beautiful" smiley

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nyascobar1414: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:
Seeing is believing. Look again grin
she's grownup...
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by jornwhite: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

If she keeps to herself, her beauty is getting to her head.
If she takes care of herself and enjoys soft life, one rich man is involved.
If she doesn't, she's a fo.ol.
If she is still single, maybe she has bad manners or she's too picky.
Whatever she does will always be tied to her looks.

Its a tough one, quet dicey cheesy

What people think or say remains an opinion, and they say everyone is entitle to there opinion however, you as a person from time to time check yourself (m/f), review ur taste & expectations, check feasibility and simply make adjustment if necessary thats how to make progress.
Worry less about what people think and be more curious about what yu aint doing right

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by jornwhite: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

What's so wrong with being aware of your beauty? Handsome men don't shy away from theirs, some are very cocky about it and the sky hasn't fallen. What's with this mindset of beautiful women downplaying their good looks so as not to seem vain to men?

Downplaying, like seriously grin grin whats happens to just being "Normal" ... cheesy

@placeofallure do you now see where the generalization is coming from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:

Seeing is believing. Look again grin
in your mind now, you are beautiful? Huh

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

What's so wrong with being aware of your beauty? Handsome men don't shy away from theirs, some are very cocky about it and the sky hasn't fallen. What's with this mindset of beautiful women downplaying their good looks so as not to seem vain to men?

How is she downplaying her beauty?? By being respectful and courteous??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Favfables1:

How is she downplaying her beauty?? By being respectful and courteous??
You can be both beautiful, kind, and confident (what weak people mistake for pride).

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

If she keeps to herself, her beauty is getting to her head.
If she takes care of herself and enjoys soft life, one rich man is involved.
If she doesn't, she's a fo.ol.
If she is still single, maybe she has bad manners or she's too picky.
Whatever she does will always be tied to her looks.
Better stop minding people and live your life.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdeOri99:

Better stop minding people and live your life.
I'm writing generically, not just talking about my person.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nurseonduty(f): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:
Everyone expects you to be bad mannered.
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.
Yeah, especially the last part.. They will even assume you're planning your wedding already angry

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by obinna58(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:
Back in my university days, I was a Jambite and lived with my 400 level-accounting big sister and her two friends. One of her friends borrowed a book from a medico student (a guy) in the neighborhood. He came that afternoon to collect his book and I was the only one at home. After welcoming him, I offered to search around for the book. I didn't see it and I told him so. He left afterwards. We later became friends. It was then he confessed that he used to think I'm a snub, that he always wondered how a girl could be so beautiful and still be courteous and respectful. His friends too couldn't believe it.

I never lack the company of the opposite sex, even younger men up till tomorrow. Now, I don't see beauty as anything. I believe in a woman being smart, resourceful, homely and humane. That's what's more important. If you have physical beauty as a woman, it's just an icing on the cake. That's why my beauty doesn't ever get into my head. It's relative.
But you don't have a photo smiley

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
obinna58:

But you don't have a photo smiley
So you can mock her right?
Lalasticlala, front page please. wink

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by obinna58(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

So you can mock her right?
Lalasticlala, front page please. wink
No, I like to see beauties
Once had a very beautiful girl but I had to run for dear life, most of these beautiful girls thinks they're doing a favor dating you.

Most Beautiful girls claim not to have weaknesses but everyman wants to see the weak sides of his woman
Imagine seeing beauties cry for you.... So romantic wink

They have No loyalty

12 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
obinna58:

No, I like to see beauties
Once had a very beautiful girl but I had to run for dear life, most of these beautiful girls thinks they're doing a favor dating you.

Most Beautiful girls claim not to have weaknesses but everyman wants to see the weak sides of his woman
Imagine seeing beauties cry for you.... So romantic wink

They have No royalty
In other words you prefer a downtrodden, low self esteem beauty you can Lord over. Because I'm not understanding the "cry for you" part.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by ImoleNaija: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
There are still some beautiful women who have none of these problems. Some men are just so lucky with gfs or wives; blessed with beautiful ladies with virtues. I pray for such good luck, too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Omniman(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Rexwalters1: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
brosom:
Unfortunately, that's of the bad of being too beautiful.

It comes at a cost

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Beyoncé is an ugly duckling to so many men.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Yoighaman(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:
Everyone expects you to be bad mannered.
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.

@OP: Aunty rest, who be fool?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by shegsrules(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Beautiful has different meanings.
Some looks
Some brain
Some body physique
Some intelligent conversation
Some religious beliefs
But in all, LOOKS and BODY PHYSIQUE dey suffer pass bcus they think everything revolves about that and it gets to them hence most guys just go in for kill and once done. The move unto the NEXT!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Simdyofficial(f): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
sad fine girls like us.. Our bf dey use us do yahoo shocked
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by InvertedHammer: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Beauty for me is in the brain.
A smart and intelligent girl is beautiful... like, I have to interact with you (literate or not) before I can conclude your are beautiful or not.
/
You will need to write your own dictionary to redefine beauty without the aesthetic appeals.

Beauty is beauty. Intelligent is intelligent. Two different things. Both may be mutually exclusive.
/

16 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Olam09(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
True sha, same thing as men
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Samchik: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
OP, are you beautiful and single, are you nice?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Knows(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
I’m fair and broke

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Jidemoo: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
True talk

But the truth of the matter is that,on an average,55% of the men we have outchea are so much into this ➡️https://www.nairaland.com/6850602 that's why problems do evolve in Relationships and marriages
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by tnerro1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
That second girl no sabi wear that top, that top no need bra na, she is meant to sample her nipples with that top na

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by stanisbaratheon: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
If the OP is beautiful and single, I'm officially asking her out.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by PlaysNigeria: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
That one na your wahala, don't stress me sad
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Gkemz: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
A beautiful lady is like a magnet that can never go unnoticed without attracting Irons and metals which are seen as men.

I remember during my service year this beautiful corper every corper in my cds group wanted to knack at all cost... Including the local villagers and students. Mehn this babe na beauty personified. I regret not having my share even when it was freely served at my table.
She's happily married and still retain her beauty and sexy look.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by brosom(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Beyoncé is an ugly duckling to so many men.
Did u even read before comments?

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Drfernandez(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
The thread could only have made a bit sense assuming that a woman who is beautiful created it. With your apple shaped head and owl looking face, you lack the privilege to know what it takes to be a beautiful woman. I hope people are not mistaken the stolen photo on your DP here as your real photo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.