Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (48958 Views)

God Wants Hell To Be Overpopulated. / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh I believe there is a heaven and a hell, but I can't bet you that you are a bigger fool than I am. undecided
Whats the purpose of heaven and Hell?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by BigBashiru: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Saintmary:

Just wait for your time.

He's not restricted to the Christians alone.

He is the God of all flesh.
He is before all things, the very Source.

He created all things, even you.
He is the most high. If you like, rebel, we who know Him will worship Him.

P. S. There is no rest in hell. Only torment.

Repent and find rest in Christ.

Lol ur preaching at me... how cute....

God may have ordained hell for me in which case I've accepted it. I tried my best not to go but uve given up. I'm going to hell for these reasons:

1. I decided to use my head and to do what makes sense instead of having blind faith.
2. I too like woman - bum shorts, mini skirts, leggings and sekks.

I try to pray still tho.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

Whats the purpose of heaven and earth?
Hell and Heaven are only designated for those who are Christians so why do you care? undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. There is nothing Christian about that belief to begin with. undecided

2. The Christian God isn't like that undecided

3. See (1) and (2) undecided

4. Only Christians can enter into Hell. Unbelievers cannot enter into Hell at all - John 3 vs 1 - 8 & Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 14 vs 25 - 33 undecided
that post isn’t mine, the one you tagged number 4 was my reply to d guy and back to you, where do unbelievers end up?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
...I can see luggarheads between atheists/Antichrists/agnos on one side and Islam/Christian on another ...by year 2800AD Christians will be locked up till they stop their nuisance .these I have seen...
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Vicoymi: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

The Devil is a saint compared to the Christian God. How many people did the devil kill in the Bible? Only one and with the permission of God. How many people did the Christian God kill due to his anger issues? Billions. Devil gives you a choice and if you decline, he jejely leaves you. God give you a choice and if you decline or disobey, he gets angry and punishes or even kill you and probably your generation. He then ultimately sends you to tell to suffer eternally.
which one did the devil kill??
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ogaga87:
For men, aborted babies comes with masturbasion..

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance
Too much horror movies dey cause things like this. I hope you don't take drugs too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Differentiate:

I blame those whites they just brainwashed us with religion. Back then around 2016 or so when i was on afternoon duty in our company then. We are also talking about religion. And a guy said something. He said how are we Christians sure that the bible is real . i asked him why ? He said its was written and translated by Hebrews . he said their own Quran came directly from Allah like that . that is why its has no translation .
We were all arguing and we the Christians among them kept quiet . although I dont usually interfere to religion argument . so I was just looking at all of them that day .
But something surprised me that day I was like even if I want to argue or interfere to it , what exactly will I say ?
Cause what he said that day its 89% correct . Someone wrote this bible we are reading I'm not saying words written in it are false but why should we believe it .
Now look at the scroll God gave moses i guess that's the example of how their Quran was brought
Ours is written we can as well call it an old account of what happened many BCs ago ...

Because you didn't understand that "all scripture is given by the inspiration of God"

Remember when Peter declared that Jesus is the Son of the Living God, Jesus said flesh and blood did not reveal this to him.

Our Faith as Christians is not premised on books, but on the Living God, and His Son who came to take away the sins of the world.

He is still living till today, He is His Word, ever quick and powerful, sharper than any two edged sword.

So, the written Word is only a part of God's Word, the Living God, Who still lives is still His Word even till this moment.

Only the Spirit of God will help you understand.

That's why you need to study to show yourself approved unto God........ able to divide correctly the Word of truth.

So that you won't get tongue tied when questions arise.

Shalom.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Starz825(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ogaga87:
For men, aborted babies comes with masturbasion..

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance
This could be true but men naturally ejaculate when they are full....
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by tete7000(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
All these people with story of coming back from hell has to understand that God cannot give you a glimpse of hell, not to talk of taking you there. Why? Because hell is hellish because a single trace of God is not there. How will God show you somewhere he himself does not approach?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
merrymike47:
that post isn’t mine, the one you tagged number 4 was my reply to d guy and back to you, where do unbelievers end up?
They perish in the grave...just as God condemned them to from the beginning and His judgment, much like His Law is final. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Starz825:

This could be true but men naturally ejaculate when they are full....
There is no truth to his claim, not even scriptural. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by seunayantokun(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
thesicilian:
Everyone who has a close brush with death always comes back to sell books
Because they have things to say.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kingxsamz(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
BePrepared:

The premise of ur first question is fundamentally flawed.
1. The Nazis that murdered Jews weren't Christians, a Christian isn't someone born in a Christian country or raised by Christians, a Christian is someone who is in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, whose sins are washed and forgiven and bears the fruit of Christ

Lol, you missed the point.
If the Nazis repented before dying, they'd go to heaven even with the atrocities they committed. While the Jews would still end up in hell for not repenting. So the Nazis who killed them would be in heaven looking down at the Jews in hell. And that's messed up.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kingxsamz(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
cococandy:
Not to mention this woman’s drug induced psychosis made her see aborted babies suffering in hell.
My question is what did the so called babies do wrong in this situation? Why did they deserve eternal suffering?

Also to answer your post.
Don’t think about any of it. Just believe.
The ways of the lord are mysterious.
Or something like that.

Abeg leave us o cry

Lol, you're asking about the aborted babies?
Children as little as 5 years old are eligible for hell if they lie, fight or steal meat from the pot without repenting. (according to the Christian belief) Isn't that as messed up as seeing aborted babies going to hell?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Haakeem(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
obanioluorun:
. God made it clear that thou shall not commit adultery or fornication, love making should be between husband and wife, and God is pleased with whatsoever happens along the process. Masturbation and fornication act leads to destruction.
SO masturbation and fornication carries the same sin? you must be sick! i'm not in support of masturbation,but you can't compare it with fornication,fornication carries more more sin than masturbation,and i doubt in masturbation carries any sin....it's just a thing to frown face upon.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by obanioluorun: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Please read your Bible so you really know what God told you in Jesus Christ, His New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Lust in your heart (after a woman) is what God told you is sin against Him - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 - called adultery . undecided

Fornication, masturbation, etc., are instead moral laws of the Old which are of the standard for men and not for the Kingdom of God.. undecided
God Almighty remains Holy now and forever more, He will never reduce His greatness to the stardard of men. The only different between the old testament and new testament is the mercy and grace we benefits through Jesus Christ our Lord and the blood of animal used for the forgiveness of our sins and for redemption and salvation of our soul.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...Too big to allow aborted babies enjoy common peace .
...use your brain and ask urself what innocent babies are doing there?
That god is also my biological dad
you rather use your brain to understand that what she saw is more of a message rather than what hell looks like. U can actually do better with your brains dear.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, you're asking about the aborted babies?
Children as little as 5 years old are eligible for hell if they lie, fight or steal meat from the pot without repenting. (according to the Christian belief) Isn't that as messed up as seeing aborted babies going to hell?
That's a lie though .. the belief is not Christian at all but of the delusions of some who call themselves Christians. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kingxsamz(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
THE GOD OF JUSTICE WILL BE UNJUST TO THROW INNOCENT BABIES INTO HELL FOR SINS THEY NEVER COMMITTED. CHRIST MADE IT PLAIN THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD BELONGS TO CHILDREN AND AS LONG AS A CHILD IS BELOW THE AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY, THAT CHILD IS WITHOUT SIN AND CANT GO TO HELL REGARDLESS OF HOW SINFUL HIS PARENTS ARE. THE SIN ADAM AND EVE COMMITTED WAS WASHED AWAY BY THE ATONEMENT ON CALVARY AND ANY ONE THAT PERISHES, WILL DO SO NOT BECAUSE OF THE SIN OF ADAM AND EVE BUT BECAUSE THE PERSON REFUSSD TO ACCEPT GOD'S PROVIDED WAY OUT OF SIN. BABIES WHETHER BORN BY HARLOTS OR ARMED ROBBERS, GO BACK TO GO SHOULD ANY THING HAPPEN TO THEM. SHE CAN TELL HER DREAM OF SEEING BABIES IN HELL TO PEOPLE THAT ARE IGNORANT OF GOD'S WORD. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com

Lol, at what age do children start going to hell?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
BigSarah:
Baloney, What Religion God will send aborted babies to hell

The Christian God or the Muslim?
Or the other 1000+ gods
This poem is dedicated as a reply to you

Big Sarah Sarah
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not hard to see
Big Sarah Sarah kiss
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, at what age do children start going to hell?
According to Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of Heaven is for those who think as Children do so clearly Kids are for Heaven, this if they believe in Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kingxsamz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That's a lie though .. the belief is not Christian at all but of the delusions of some who call themselves Christians. undecided

So at what age do children start going to hell?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They perish in the grave...just as God condemned them to from the beginning and His judgment, much like His Law is final. undecided
angry u ever had anyone who died and woke to tell you this? What happens to their spirit and soul?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vicoymi:
which one did the devil kill??

Sorry. I meant to say 10. Jobs children that were killed but later resurrected by God.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Honeysweetest(f): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
You are a liar and you know it.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Vicoymi: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

Sorry. I meant to say 10. Jobs children that were killed but later resurrected by God.
But that doesn't change the fact that There's God, heaven, and hell too grin
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by aalangel(f): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
thesicilian:
Everyone who has a close brush with death always comes back to sell books

Except me.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kingxsamz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of Heaven is for those who think as Children do so clearly Kids are for Heaven, this if they believe in Jesus Christ. undecided

You didn't answer my question bro.
Okay, let me ask another.
At what age do humans start going to hell?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by obanioluorun: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Knows:
abi make e gimme money first, I ll seek for others later. grin
you are wrong, ye seek the kingdom of God first every other things shall be added unto thee.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Jeromejnr(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
AlphaStyles:
most just rush and comment because the urge to insult,critic and get likes wnt let them think the babies aint actually in hell its a representation of what humans do on earth and what is been used to punish them in hell

That is what I was thinking o. She didn't even say babies go to hell. She was seeing "scenario's" as she says.

That doesn't mean I either believe or don't believe her story.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Viraltrends123: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
chaseblack:
Liar.
There is no hell.
God condemned the Israelites for burning their sons and daughters ,in fact He said ,something I have not thought of .
Whenever the bible mentions fire it signifies destruction, there is no way a loving God will burn his creations in everlasting fire and still claim to be a loving and caring father. It is impossible.

God will destroy evil ones like the way fire destroys things - which means they won't ever exist again .
Ask your self these questions

1)Who will be in charge of hell fire? Holy Angels or demons?

2) if your child is being corrupted by a person and you want to punish them,will you ask the person who corrupted them to punish them for you ?

3) if it is Satan as you religious lots claim, them that means the account of revelation that Satan and his demons will be destroyed is a lie.

4) what does God stand to gain if he burns people forever ? Does that make him the good and kind and living God we all know he is?

No dey let church and pastors deceive you, study the bible yourself!

Stop soiling the name of our God!
You actually have a different believe. Just like churches do. You can set up your own church, and preach what you believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.