Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (48981 Views)

God Wants Hell To Be Overpopulated. / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Krismas(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
chaseblack:
Liar.
There is no hell.
God condemned the Israelites for burning their sons and daughters ,in fact He said ,something I have not thought of .
Whenever the bible mentions fire it signifies destruction, there is no way a loving God will burn his creations in everlasting fire and still claim to be a loving and caring father. It is impossible.

God will destroy evil ones like the way fire destroys things - which means they won't ever exist again .
Ask your self these questions

1)Who will be in charge of hell fire? Holy Angels or demons?

2) if your child is being corrupted by a person and you want to punish them,will you ask the person who corrupted them to punish them for you ?

3) if it is Satan as you religious lots claim, them that means the account of revelation that Satan and his demons will be destroyed is a lie.

4) what does God stand to gain if he burns people forever ? Does that make him the good and kind and living God we all know he is?

No dey let church and pastors deceive you, study the bible yourself!

Stop soiling the name of our God!
grin A classical JW. They talk up storm abt the Bible which they hardly believe! Nor understand. God is not a human being. He is the one who made animals to cannibalize other animals. Things are not according to ur arrogant terms. Know this and know humility
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Elidrisy20:
As she come enter hell, enter heaven she no see Jesus, wahala dey be that
Exactly! undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
... He is even quoting bible hahahahahahaha ! grin grin
You atheists are disgrace upon earth ,Christians are better off than you confused maggots

Modern Christians are the worse humans on earth. They are hate filled, greedy and selfish. They are so materialistic that the only reason they pretend to worship God is for promises of material gains by men Scams of God.
I am yet to see an atheist involved in yahoo yahoo, ritual murder, kidnappings or corruption.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..
This una Bible done suffer..
Every child of god has interpretation..
No wonder Christianity is in confusion.. grin
There is no interpretation magic in what I stated there since I only regurgitated what God and Jesus Christ made clear in those passages. undecided

Read it for yourself to see.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by chaseblack(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Krismas:
grin A classical JW. They talk up storm abt the Bible which they hardly believe! Nor understand. God is not a human being. He is the one who made animals to cannibalize other animals. Things are not according to ur arrogant terms. Know this and know humility

Wetin you dey talk na. Be audible, let's understand you.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...I respected you because u don't talk like christian but i have withdrawn my respect for you with this black maggot analogy u state hear! i hate you and your confused belief ,
And you think I give a rat's arse what you or anyone thinks of me? undecided
Ha! undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vicoymi:
I laugh in swashili
The only thing we expect from this God is only goodness,have you forgotten that he made us in his own image also having emotions, thoughts
Mmh anyways he's not suffering anyone MBA not for his pleasure cry

So because he made us in his own image means he is free to inflict sufferings on us for his pleasure. Even a pet owner that feeds and care for the pet does not deliberately inflict pain and sufferings on the pet on flimsy excuses.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
... He is even quoting bible hahahahahahaha ! grin grin
You atheists are disgrace upon earth ,Christians are better off than you confused maggots
Atheists are the confused ones and not those of you unable to separate your pastor's delusions from the person of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Vicoymi: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

So because he made us in his own image means he is free to inflict sufferings on us for his pleasure. Even a pet owner that feeds and care for the pet does not deliberately inflict pain and sufferings on the pet on flimsy excuses.
any examples of suffering being inflicted on humans by God?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by obanioluorun: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Haakeem:
SO masturbation and fornication carries the same sin? you must be sick! i'm not in support of masturbation,but you can't compare it with fornication,fornication carries more more sin than masturbation,and i doubt in masturbation carries any sin....it's just a thing to frown face upon.
Believe it or not masturbation is more evil, the reward of masturbation is curse, undiluted poverty and the forsaken of God's glory. PLS REPENT you creator loves you..
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And you think I give a rat's arse what you or anyone thinks of me? undecided
Ha! undecided
...you will regret ever letting me down kobojunkie...it shall be pains upon pains .
. Do you just know what u did?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...you will regret ever letting me down kobojunkie...it shall be pains upon pains .
. Do you just know what u did?
Why does it seem you have an inflated sense of self abeg! undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by InvertedHammer: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
/
Tales by the moonlight.

She jumped from hell to heaven.

The books MUST sell. I blame the morons who buy the book.

/

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vicoymi:
any examples of suffering being inflicted on humans by God?

Which country and neighbourhood are you living in? If you live in Nigeria, Somalia or Haiti, you will see the very definition of suffering. And I am not even talking about the promised suffering in hell for refusing to the White man's tales.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
obanioluorun:
Believe it or not masturbation is more evil, the reward of masturbation is curse, undiluted poverty and the forsaken of God's glory. PLS REPENT you creator loves you..
You are incorrect... Masturbation is even listed as sin by Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant. What is is the lust in your heart(after a woman) and this is the definition given by Jesus Christ to the "adultery".- Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 undecided

Also, there are millionaires world over who masturbate and have no shame of it. So,again, stop gouging on the lies your Pastors and men of God feed you with. They are all false teachers and prophets. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Murphyenemuwe: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ignorance at it's peak. Do you know ? That when you don't have have sex for a long time and your scrotal sac gets full, you will surely have wet dreams? Continue o
Ogaga87:
For men, aborted babies comes with masturbasion..

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by lawallawal86(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist
THANK (GOD) YOU ARE AN ARTHENS
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is no interpretation magic in what I stated there since I only regurgitated what God and Jesus Christ made clear in those passages. undecided

Read it for yourself to see.
Unbelievers have no spirit this since you have to first be born-again to acquire a spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 8 . 

So the WHOLE of John 3 vs 1-8..

Is made up of less than THREE LINES? grin

That must be some CONDENSED REGURGITATION..
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

Modern Christians are the worse humans on earth. They are hate filled, greedy and selfish. They are so materialistic that the only reason they pretend to worship God is for promises of material gains by men Scams of God.
I am yet to see an atheist involved in yahoo yahoo, ritual murder, kidnappings or corruption.
...Ancient Christians who wrote of many persecutions that didn't happen are worst ...just like adeboye ,mbaka , enenche and many others who eat from that word god decides to write how the government persecutes them when government uses them to keep foolish masses on painful slavery and by 2900AD u are reading how bihari persecuted the renown fraudster Adeboye and co and you marvel as u wish to join saint adeboye in heaven ...

Kobojunkiee is an atheist who glorifies Jesus and his peaceful kindness . I will set him up with nature for letting my soul down.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Unbelievers have no spirit this since you have to first be born-again to acquire a spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 8 . 

So the WHOLE of John 3 vs 1-8..
Is made up of less than THREE LINES
? grin
That must be some CONDENSED REGURGITATION..
You don't care about what Jesus Christ said on this at all , do you? undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by chikason22(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
chaseblack:
Liar.
There is no hell.
God condemned the Israelites for burning their sons and daughters ,in fact He said ,something I have not thought of .
Whenever the bible mentions fire it signifies destruction, there is no way a loving God will burn his creations in everlasting fire and still claim to be a loving and caring father. It is impossible.

God will destroy evil ones like the way fire destroys things - which means they won't ever exist again .
Ask your self these questions

1)Who will be in charge of hell fire? Holy Angels or demons?

2) if your child is being corrupted by a person and you want to punish them,will you ask the person who corrupted them to punish them for you ?

3) if it is Satan as you religious lots claim, them that means the account of revelation that Satan and his demons will be destroyed is a lie.

4) what does God stand to gain if he burns people forever ? Does that make him the good and kind and living God we all know he is?

No dey let church and pastors deceive you, study the bible yourself!

Stop soiling the name of our God!
The only comment with lots of sense in it. Hell means grace or condition of the dead. Hell fire as you right stated means everlasting destruction. Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. this is the place you made reference to.
The earlier christians all over the world study their Bibles with deligence and accurate understanding, the better for us all. Because the devil is not relenting in taking down lot of people with him as stated in Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty..
In conclusion, that woman lied to herself and those who believed her.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Vicoymi: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

Which country and neighbourhood are you living in? If you live in Nigeria, Somalia or Haiti, you will see the very definition of suffering. And I am not even talking about the promised suffering in hell for refusing to the White man's tales.
I want you to understand something
1 God does not enjoy our sufferings
2 He gave us his son Jesus and that's even proved by science and history
3 He Even gives sinner a long time to repent
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
obanioluorun:
Why should your God be so mad because I decide to pleasure myself? What makes masturbation evil? Is masturbation killing or hurting anyone? I am sure you will say smoking, taking snuff, drinking alcohol and other personal pleasures are evil.
You guys are worse than Boko Haram and ISIS.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why does it seem you have an inflated sense of self abeg! undecided
... Aggrieved minority (the wise)won't force d whatever against the whatever majority ( fools ) ...and you are
Kobojunkiee you are indeed a fool
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SilvanusII(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ogaga87:

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance

Don't be silly. You should have passed through a Basic Science/Integrated Science class (that's if you were not playing truant). Your sperm needs an egg to form a baby!!! Whatever you saw, it was NOT a revelation. Shift, let ppl who actually have sex come and talk and quit making noise
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by blueAgent(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Getdabag:
sperms are not yet foetus I don't buy into this ideology

You could aswell say women undergoing menstruation are killing babies and are sinning

Bros wake up

I wonder.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vicoymi:
I want you to understand something
1 God does not enjoy our sufferings
2 He gave us his son Jesus and that's even proved by science and history
3 He Even gives sinner a long time to repent

What do we want to do with his son? We don't need his white son or daughter. So he will torment and suffer us for rejecting his white son?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You don't care about what Jesus Christ said on this at all , do you? undecided

That is not the bone of contention..

You read up EIGHT verses..

INTERPRET it according to your understanding..

Condensed it into THREE LINES..

AND you somehow wants to hoodwink me..

That's not what you did?

Lol grin
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by obanioluorun: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are incorrect... Masturbation is even listed as sin by Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant. What is is the lust in your heart(after a woman) and this is the definition given by Jesus Christ to the "adultery".- Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 undecided

Also, there are millionaires world over who masturbate and have no shame of it. So,again, stop gouging on the lies your Pastors and men of God feed you with. They are all false teachers and prophets. undecided
in conclusion, always read your Bible, attend Sunday school regularly and be prayerful, I will continue praying for you.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ogaga87:

Oga, it's like you smoked mpkuru mmiri that day.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Vicoymi: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

What do we want to do with his son? We don't need his white son or daughter. So he will torment and suffer us for rejecting his white son?
before you start blaming
Hope you don't actually have a problem with the white?,
What actually is the source of our sufferings??
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Seems somebody is confusing an opinion with FACTS.

Are we supposed to take your opinion..

As the GOSPEL TRUTH?

Lol.. grin

It's up to you. You have the right to make your own decisions.

Well if you know many other gods, oya bring them all out physically, let the whole world view them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Emmanuel Ajenu Builds A Catholic Church In Benue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.