Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (49009 Views)

God Wants Hell To Be Overpopulated. / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Saintmary:

It's up to you. You have the right to make your own decisions.

Well if you know many other gods, oya bring them all out physically, let the whole world view them.
Am still waiting for you to bring YOUR ALMIGHTY god PHYSICALLY..

Let the WHOLE WORLD VIEW HIM..

Lol.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Honeysweetest:
I usually ignore statement like that,it will only end in argument,the blind are those the God of this world has blinded their eyes,they can't see,so they will say and believe anything. Let him believe whatever �,we shall see on the judgement day.

Yes, they deserve to be ignored.

But when we speak the powerful Word of God, their yoke gets broken.

So don't stop speaking because you will be given more strength as you speak, while they will be liberated.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
obanioluorun:
in conclusion, always read your Bible, attend Sunday school regularly and be prayerful, I will continue praying for you.
Don't bother praying for me since you are filled the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned you were an abomination where God's Truth is concerned - Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

Anyone who attends your churches, Sunday school included, is well on his way to hell so be sure you are matching straight down that broad gate Jesus Christ warned you to avoid. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
veegelc:
how did they made it to hell, I taught babies are innocent at infant
Please help me ask am wooooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vicoymi:
before you start blaming
Hope you don't actually have a problem with the white?,
What actually is the source of our sufferings??

Yes. I have a problem with the whites. They captured my ancestors like animals (they actually believed they were animals), they transported them like goats to their lands, and used them as slaves. They raped our women, killed our men and dehumanized our children - all in the name of Jesus. They finally imposed their God, their culture, their language and demonized our own God, culture and language. If not for the Gods of our ancestors. They would have wiped us out the way they wiped out the Mayas, Incas and other red Indians - all in the name if Jesus.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
That is not the bone of contention.. You read up EIGHT verses.. INTERPRET it according to your understanding..
Condensed it into THREE LINES..
AND you somehow wants to hoodwink me..
That's not what you did?Lol grin
I didn't read up 8 verses... I instead read what Jesus Christ said in the context which it was provided, and gave you the passage to read for yourself so you can understand what Jesus Christ said just as I did. undecided

Scripture is written in human language and meant to be read and comprehended using the human mind and in this case in a language you clearly have good grasp of, so absolutely no interpretation necessary. Just your basic ability to comprehend human speak. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Am still waiting for you to bring YOUR god physically..

Lol.. grin

Haa, with all the revelations from 2000 years ago you still don't believe Him, Mr Man, only God and yourself can help you at this point.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
... Aggrieved minority (the wise)won't force d whatever against the whatever majority ( fools ) ...and you are
Kobojunkiee you are indeed a fool
Oops, whatever! undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why does it seem you have an inflated sense of self abeg! undecided
...las las you are just a nobody
The day I will see phillipson02 say " Jesus is d key to his happiness ...I will cry to sleep

Or A001 or ahasco claim that " god or Jesus is why he is happy like u claim now ...I will cry for days with food

Then dazzlingd claiming the Jesus stuff ...then i shall commit suicide because no hope for Africa

But you are 2% their wisdom ,so it just pained me and that's all ...continue preaching Jeremiah 24:5-8 ok

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't read up 8 verses... I instead read what Jesus Christ said in the context which it was provided and gave you the passage to read for yourself so you can understand what Jesus Christ said just as I did. undecided
So you now agree..

It was according to your understanding?shocked
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Valuc: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
My own is... Have they started judgement already wen trumpet hasn't sound? And another thing am asking.. I thought it is the soul that will either go to hell or heaven.. how come they are seeing people on flesh .. they recognize a man and a woman... Abeg let's see another thing
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...las las you are just a nobody
The day I will see phillipson02 say " Jesus is d key to his happiness ...I will cry to sleep

Or A001 or ahasco claim that " god or Jesus is why he is happy like u claim now ...I will cry for days with food

Then dazzlingd claiming the Jesus stuff ...then i shall commit suicide because no hope for Africa

But you are 2% their wisdom ,so it just pained me and that's all ...continue preaching Jeremiah 24:5-8 ok
OK undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Babalegba(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Our resident pastor Righteousness is giving this thread a wide berth. I always thought him to be fake.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
So you now agree..It was according to your understanding?shocked
Ok undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Saintmary:

Haa, with all the revelations from 2000 years ago you still don't believe Him, Mr Man, only God and yourself can help you at this point.
I thought you wanted a physical God presentation?

NOW it's 2000 years of REVELATIONS?

I don't need your god to help me..

Don't he or she or whatever..

Have more important things to do?

Like save some innocent child..

Being murdered somewhere in the WORLD right now? grin

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Unbelievers have no spirit this since you have to first be born-again to acquire a spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 8 . undecided

God created man(mind, body and soul) from the dust of this earth and so when an unbeliever dies....from dust man was made and to dust he will return- Genesis 3 vs 19- 22 undecided
wait first are u a a believer or an unbeliever?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
chaseblack:
Liar.
There is no hell.
God condemned the Israelites for burning their sons and daughters ,in fact He said ,something I have not thought of .
Whenever the bible mentions fire it signifies destruction, there is no way a loving God will burn his creations in everlasting fire and still claim to be a loving and caring father. It is impossible.

God will destroy evil ones like the way fire destroys things - which means they won't ever exist again .
Ask your self these questions

1)Who will be in charge of hell fire? Holy Angels or demons?

2) if your child is being corrupted by a person and you want to punish them,will you ask the person who corrupted them to punish them for you ?

3) if it is Satan as you religious lots claim, them that means the account of revelation that Satan and his demons will be destroyed is a lie.

4) what does God stand to gain if he burns people forever ? Does that make him the good and kind and living God we all know he is?

No dey let church and pastors deceive you, study the bible yourself!

Stop soiling the name of our God!
I'm with you 100%. I'm a Christian, but that concept of God burning people forever is too stupiid for me to accept. It's a stupiid theory. What kind of loving God would that be? Even as earthly people with our wickedness we try to give humane execution to people that deserve to die, talk more of parents punishing thier children. Now they say God will burn people forever as punishment for taking weed or for sex or alcohol. That's too dumb

3 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Genesiis(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:
Sacarsm, you go school at all
And yet, you can't spell simple "sarcasm"
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by 2elliot: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Toks2008:

I tried to read the thing sef but the more I tried the more confused I got.

Aborted babies in hell! She must be hallucinating under some demonic powers.

Every child goes to heaven whether they died as a result of abortion, miscarriage, Infact death, still birth....
So, why then did God not tell Noah to take the little children of those adult sinners, therefore, allowing them to perish with their parents?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Saintmary:

Which revelations from 2000 years? Are you talking about revelatiins from people who never met him but relies on hearsay and visions ( or dreams)?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
merrymike47:
wait first are u a a believer or an unbeliever?
undecided

Did you find any falsehood to what I have said so far or are you simply trying to let fear shut you off from God's Truth? undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
I thought you wanted a physical God presentation?

NOW it's 2000 years of REVELATIONS?

I don't need your god to help me..

Don't he or she or whatever..

Have more important things to do?

Like save some innocent child..

Being murdered somewhere in the WORLD right now? grin

Like I said you are free to reject whatever you want. But it won't change the course of creation.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by 2elliot: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Am still waiting for you to bring YOUR ALMIGHTY god PHYSICALLY..

Lol.. grin
See, we can banter as much as we want about everything else, but the aspect of you doubting the existence of God is a terrible thing to do.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Saintmary:

Like I said you are free to reject whatever you want. But it won't change the course of creation.
Exactly..

Your beliefs..

Doesn't change the course of creation..

It's just a BELIEVE..

Seems You are having a hard time..

Accepting that FACT..

ME?

I'm COOL. grin

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...A message that " ladies shud stop doing abortion because a winged terrorist called Jehovah places their aborted foetus on fire to burn?
Truly i tell u dead king terrorist called buhari is more righteous than your wicked god.
that’s ur perspective dear, why not try to know about God personally?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
2elliot:
So, why then did God not tell Noah to take the little children of those adult sinners, therefore, allowing them to perish with their parents?
Every child does not go to Heaven at all.

Only those who are born-again can enter into the Kingdom of God where Heaven is - John 3 vs 1 - 8 . Jesus Christ never stated that an exception to this rule exists for children. undecided

Jesus Christ however said that Heaven is for those who are like and think like children do, so born-again children are for Heaven. And no, these decisions cannot be made for a child. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
2elliot:
See, we can banter as much as we want about everything else, but the aspect of you doubting the existence of God is a terrible thing to do.
That's your opinion..

Do YOU want to kill for him too?

RELIGION is a SCAM.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
2elliot:

You for tell am to go hijack them from. Their parents...

As far as I'm concerned GOD is more interested in our souls and not this mortal body so those children are definitely in heaven as I write.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
henrybangs44:

I'm with you 100%. I'm a Christian, but that concept of God burning people forever is too stupiid for me to accept. It's a stupiid theory. What kind of loving God would that be? Even as earthly people with our wickedness we try to give humane execution to people that deserve to die, talk more of parents punishing thier children. Now they say God will burn people forever as punishment for taking weed or for sex or alcohol. That's too dumb

The concept of Hell was borrowed from the Greek Tartarus. Tartarus was the worse part of the underworld where sinners go to suffer. Hell is not present in Judaism. It's strictly a Greco-Roman-Christian belief.

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

The concept of Hell was borrowed from the Greek Tartarus. Tartarus was the worse part of the underworld where sinners go to suffer. Hell is not present in Judaism. It's strictly a Greco-Roman-Christian belief.
Wow! I didn't know that.

So there's no hell in Judaism?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Did you find any falsehood to what I have said so far or are you simply trying to let fear shut you off from God's Truth? undecided
1. This is not God’s truth 2. I asked to know d source of ur inspiration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.