Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (48985 Views)

God Wants Hell To Be Overpopulated. / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
obanioluorun:
God Almighty remains Holy now and forever more, He will never reduce His greatness to the stardard of men. The only different between the old testament and new testament is the mercy and grace we benefits through Jesus Christ our Lord and the blood of animal used for the forgiveness of our sins and for redemption and salvation of our soul.
The statement in bold is very very incorrect. undecided

First of all, God gave His Old Covenant to only those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 -20. So you, a non-Israelite sin against God when you attempt to obey the Old Covenant in God's name. undecided

Second, the Old Covenant and the New Covenant are different standards with the New Covenant being a higher standard meant to produce Sons of God. So you can't directly compare the two Laws in any real way. undecided

I suggest you pick up and read through the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, as many times as is needed to help you gain a better understanding of who Jesus Christ, the one who is the New Covenant is, and why He is not and cannot be the Old Covenant. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

Lol ur preaching at me... how cute....

God may have ordained hell for me in which case I've accepted it. I tried my best not to go but uve given up. I'm going to hell for these reasons:

1. I decided to use my head and to do what makes sense instead of having blind faith.
2. I too like woman - bum shorts, mini skirts, leggings and sekks.

I try to pray still tho.

No one says you're going to hell because you're using your God-given brain or that it's because you like women.

The only reason some humans will end up in hell is because they refuse to accept that their sins can be taken away just because Christ died for them.

Your weaknesses can be helped. It's so simple. Just accept that you cannot take yourself to heaven that's the beginning.

Not preaching at you Mr.

But why isolate yourself from your creator because of a weakness that is common to man.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vicoymi:
But that doesn't change the fact that There's God, heaven, and hell too grin
The Christian God is too sadistic for my liking. He loves to inflict pain and suffering on humans for his pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kingxsamz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Genesiis:
You still ended your statement my thanking the same "God" you so dispise. Who's fooling who ?

Many of you are slow sha.
Sarcasm should be taught in schools. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
kingxsamz:
You didn't answer my question bro.
Okay, let me ask another.
At what age do humans start going to hell?
I answered your question. undecided

Only born-again Christians will be sent to Hell and this only after Jesus Christ returns, not before. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Only born-again Christians will be sent to Hell and this only after Jesus Christ returns. undecided

What's the purpose of hell? Who benefits from hell - Sinners, Devil or God?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Honeysweetest(f): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your nightmare contradicts God's own Word and so is not from God at all. undecided

A soul is born at conception, that is when a one is created. undecided
he saw a demon
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Honeysweetest(f): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Steep:
This is not the gospel, the gospel is about Jesus and his finished work, any gospel that is not about Jesus and his finished work is a false gospel.
Yes hell is real and unsaved sinners are going there but that is not the good news, the good news is that God has provided a way of escaped through Jesus christ and his finished work on the cross.
And Again babies or children who has no accountability cannot go to hell.
God bless you
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
merrymike47:
you rather use your brain to understand that what she saw is more of a message rather than what hell looks like. U can actually do better with your brains dear.
...A message that " ladies shud stop doing abortion because a winged terrorist called Jehovah places their aborted foetus on fire to burn?
Truly i tell u dead king terrorist called buhari is more righteous than your wicked god.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kingxsamz(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
IbileIfe:

GOD IS REAL.

We cannot exist if God does not exist.

*correction *
God/god cannot exist if humans does not exist.
Man created God/god.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
merrymike47:
angry u ever had anyone who died and woke to tell you this? What happens to their spirit and soul?
Unbelievers have no spirit this since you have to first be born-again to acquire a spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 8 . undecided

God created man(mind, body and soul) from the dust of this earth and so when an unbeliever dies....from dust man was made and to dust he will return- Genesis 3 vs 19- 22 undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
kingxsamz:
So at what age do children start going to hell?
Christian children don't go to hell because Jesus Christ said Heaven is for those who think as Children do. And since Christian children think as children means they can't go to hell, this after Jesus Christ returns. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SmithRussell(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?
You’re misleading yourself bro.

A lot of “atheists” claim that they do not believe in God, but actually they “believe”, and what they believe in is that there is no God. They believe in something, and that’s where their religion comes in.

They’re intolerant towards any person who doesn’t support their “belief”. Just like most other religions, they believe only their way is right, no difference.
And plus the hatred they have towards the God who created them makes their case worse.

So now, you’re fighting someone who doesn’t exist to you. Isn’t that madness?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Honeysweetest:
he saw a demon
Or he had a nightmare. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Only born-again Christians will be sent to Hell and this only after Jesus Christ returns, not before. undecided
...you are shameless . an atheist talking like this ... I just spit on ur atheist movement!

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by sonofElElyon: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist

That account can't be true.. God avenged the blood of the innocent.. doesn't punish them..

Whether you believe in the existence of God or not is your decision.. you definitely have a right to be wrong.. and with your choice comes consequences.. shalom

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kingxsamz(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Christian children don't go to hell because Jesus Christ said Heaven is for those who think as Children do. undecided

At what age do humans start going to hell bro?
No dey stress me. I'm asking A you're answering 123. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Vicoymi: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

The Christian God is too sadistic for my liking. He loves to inflict pain and suffering on humans for his pleasure.
I laugh in swashili
The only thing we expect from this God is only goodness,have you forgotten that he made us in his own image also having emotions, thoughts
Mmh anyways he's not suffering anyone MBA not for his pleasure cry
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Honeysweetest(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Saintmary:

Hell was not created for humanity.
It's for the devil and his demons.

The humans who end up there are those who reject God's plan for Salvation and chose to live in rebellion.

God is Life, and outside of life is death.

Death and Hades will be thrown into the lake of fire. Follow death and end up there.

Yes to God, yes to Life.
No to God, no to Life = death.

I wonder why someone would expect his maker to bend to his rules.

Please don't reply me I don't have time for arguments unless you want to know more.

P. S. I don't support what that woman saw. I don't follow sensationalism.
I usually ignore statement like that,it will only end in argument,the blind are those the God of this world has blinded their eyes,they can't see,so they will say and believe anything. Let him believe whatever �,we shall see on the judgement day.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Saintmary:

I didn't just say He is the one TRUE God.

I said He is the ONLY God.
Seems somebody is confusing an opinion with FACTS.

Are we supposed to take your opinion..

As the GOSPEL TRUTH?

Lol.. grin
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...you are shameless . an atheist talking like this ... I just spit on ur atheist movement!
undecided

You sure your nuts up there dey properly bolted down at all? undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Unbelievers have no spirit this since you have to first be born-again to acquire a spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 8 . undecided

God created man(mind, body and soul) from the dust of this earth and so when an unbeliever dies....from dust man was made and to dust he will return- Genesis 3 vs 19- 22 undecided
... He is even quoting bible hahahahahahaha ! grin grin
You atheists are disgrace upon earth ,Christians are better off than you confused maggots

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Honeysweetest(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Or he had a nightmare. undecided
���
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Elidrisy20: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
If they had AIDS wetin be your problem, abi dem dey f***k you
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...A message that " ladies shud stop doing abortion because a winged terrorist called Jehovah places their aborted foetus on fire to burn?
Truly i tell u dead king terrorist called buhari is more righteous than your wicked god.
Mean while 16% of pregnancies end up being aborted naturally without any intervention.

New Report Documents Trends in Births, Abortions, and Miscarriages

The 6 million-plus pregnancies in 1996 in the U.S. resulted in 3.9 million births, 1.3 million induced abortions, and almost a million fetal deaths. This means that 62 percent of pregnancies ended in a live birth, 22 percent ended in abortion, and 16 percent ended in a miscarriage or stillbirth. Trends in birth, abortion, and fetal loss have varied over the past 20 years, but since 1990 the rates for all three have declined: live births, down 8 percent; induced abortions, down 16 percent; and fetal loss, down 4 percent.

What then happens to babies that are naturally aborted? They go to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided

You sure your nuts up there dey properly bolted down at all? undecided
...I respected you because u don't talk like christian but i have withdrawn my respect for you with this black maggot analogy u state here ! i hate you and your confused belief ,

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Lol..

This una Bible done suffer..

Every child of god has interpretation..

No wonder Christianity is in confusion.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Jeromejnr(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
SmithRussell:

A lot of “atheists” claim that they do not believe in God, but actually they “believe”, and what they believe in is that there is no God. They believe in something, and that’s where their religion comes in.

They’re intolerant towards any person who doesn’t support their “belief”. Just like most other religions, they believe only their way is right, no difference.
And plus the hatred they have towards the God who created them makes their case worse.

Lol
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Elidrisy20: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
As she come enter hell, enter heaven she no see Jesus, wahala dey be that
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Honeysweetest(f): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
SmithRussell:

lol, actually,lots of atheist are afraid,they know there is God,but they are scared of bring judged,they just want to live in delusion, denials.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

Mean while 16% of pregnancies end up being aborted naturally without any intervention.

What then happens to babies that are naturally aborted? They go to heaven?
... If you really want to know what happens to aborted babies , enter my nature thread ...I won't talk here

If you also wants to know y that lady sees babies in her hell ,u will also know because I have an abode in v.o.s.o.d
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
kingxsamz:
At what age do humans start going to hell bro?
No dey stress me. I'm asking A you're answering 123. undecided
Again, what Jesus Christ, the one who is ruler over Heaven and Hell said is that Heaven is for those who think as children do, and so children who are born-again will not see the inside of Hell. undecided

Let me help you extrapolate this for you.... what Jesus Christ said means age has absolutely nothing to do with Heaven or Hell. So long as you think as a child does, whether you are 12 or 44, the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Emmanuel Ajenu Builds A Catholic Church In Benue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.