Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? (369 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by AoifeNightfall: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bestie boo, where are you? kiss
Re: Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by Ammishaddai: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hian... undecided
Re: Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by siofra(f): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
Bestie boo, where are you? kiss

I'm here darling. Where have you been? I've missed you so much.
Re: Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by AoifeNightfall: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

I'm here darling. Where have you been? I've missed you so much.

Awwwwwwnnnn ♥️♥️

I've missed you more.

So, How's life?
Re: Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by siofra(f): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Awwwwwwnnnn ♥️♥️

I've missed you more.

So, How's life?

You know ups and downs, challenges here and there, redpillers and their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by stevebond007(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Siofra

The hottest gal on Nairaland
smiley
Re: Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by Solofresh2: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
She is in my bed here enjoying enough knacking on a daily
Lol
Re: Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by Deicide: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
make una carry this rubbish go whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by walesoflyf(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

You know ups and downs, challenges here and there, redpillers and their stupidity.

Siofra, in Shao Khan's voice "You make me laugh" grin grin... So you just cool down open another profile, come dey do back and forth conversations with yourself on Nairaland.. No be juju be that.. grin

You are so addicted to clout chasing.. Abeg bring it down a notch. grin grin It's becoming stale.
Re: Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by siofra(f): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
walesoflyf:

Siofra, in Shao Khan's voice "You make me laugh" grin grin... So you just cool down open another profile, come dey do back and forth conversations with yourself on Nairaland.. No be juju be that.. grin

You are so addicted to clout chasing.. Abeg bring it down a notch. grin grin It's becoming stale.

Geddifock out!!!

That's my Bestie not me. Have sense for once
Re: Where The Hell Is My Bestie Siofra? by walesoflyf(m): 12:57am On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:

Geddifock out!!!

That's my Bestie not me. Have sense for once

Your Bestie.. grin grin dey there dey whine yourself... You are very popular on Nairaland, but unfortunately it's for the wrong reasons...

P.S. I heard you have hairy balls... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Marry A Liar! How True Is This Statement? / Dear Men: Marry For Money? Or Love? / My Close Friend Snatched My Us-based Fiancée, They’re Now Engaged – Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.