Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 (7771 Views)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by AYNL: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
iLegendd:

If I get scammed by one of the people I'll send money to, I won't continue. I'll stop and mind my business. So, it may not get to GTB people if someone ruins the show.
I should be optimistic then
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
obinna58:

OTP
You're a criminal

Yes, I am.

Note: I won't request you send the OTP or your ATM details to me — you'll use it to handle the transaction. I'll never ask you for such info. I just want to make sure the person I'm working with has everything in place before we start.

Enjoy your night.

5 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
AYNL:

I should be optimistic then

Your fellow Nigerians will determine if it will continue or end prematurely based on how they handle the money I'll send to them.

If they stay honest, it will continue.

2 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Blamyguy: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Am in boss but mine is Visa: 08061163915
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by superintendents(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
helinues:

Done sir. Enjoy your weekend
seen.
pls network didn't allow me appreciate in time.
sorry.sorry
thanks God bless
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Obioramichael(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
I have all listed above...

I'm interested

iLegendd:
I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

To qualify you must possess the below

1. NIN Slip or Drivers' License or International passport
2. You must be above 16
3. You must have a Zenith Mastercard that hasn't expired
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card
5. You must not be a scammer
6. You must have an Android phone with a front camera
7. Your Nairaland moniker must not be a new one (it must be at least, 1 year old)
8. I may give you a video call
9. You must be on WhatsApp or Telegram

Late comers won't benefit from this.

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine, but on the 2nd of December, I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll be doing this every month — as long as you don't runaway with my money and you'll be making 5k or more.

Criminals and dishonest people should stay off. I'll do this for other banks in the future if this one is successful.

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by superintendents(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, I am.

Note: I won't request you send the OTP or your ATM details to me — you'll use it to handle the transaction. I'll never ask you for such info. I just want to make sure the person I'm working with has everything in place before we start.

Enjoy your night.
I believe on you bro..1000000%

bank on me bro

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by bolu96(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Your fellow Nigerians will determine if it will continue or end prematurely based on how they handle the money I'll send to them.

Does voter's card work? I have the temporary one.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by jetwonder(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin I smell shit here
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by odysey: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
iLegendd:

instead of the possibility of been scammed and deny others the opportunity, let interested parties bring the capital
Or have two groups
1. They bring their capital 2. You give
They'll pay the 5k when due

2 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by obinna58(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, I am.

Enjoy your night.
And if someone has a large amount of money you can easily snap it in a matter of seconds
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Degrezhaa: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
What about we Access Bank users ?

2 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by michaellovaldo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Login your Zenith app and see if it gives you an option for a virtual Mastercard.

I have checked,the option is not there

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by NairalandMD: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Pumpumking I heard you're broke and you're looking for money.
grin grin grin wetin dis guy do you madame?
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Haakeem(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Otp hmm.

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Mowii: 2:10am On Nov 27, 2021
obinna58:

OTP
You're a criminal
bro do you qualify ? If you don’t bounce Ilegendd makes so much already from book sales , crypto , shit coins and arbitrage. To y’all that qualify don’t see this as 5k earning job because what he wants you to do is a financial skill that can help you out forever @ilegendd we the gtb operators are waiting ooooo

6 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by damosade(m): 3:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Beaureu de change
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:57am On Nov 27, 2021
damosade:
Beaureu de change

Explain please smiley smiley
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:58am On Nov 27, 2021
All these ontop five thousand Naira That's about $10 .. poverty bad ooo..

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by CaveAdullam: 4:25am On Nov 27, 2021
iLegendd:
I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

2. You must be above 16
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card
7. Your Nairaland moniker must not be a new one (it must be at least, 1 year old)

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine, but on the 2nd of December, I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll be doing this every month — as long as you don't runaway with my money and you'll be making 5k or more.

Criminals and dishonest people should stay off. I'll do this for other banks in the future if this one is successful.

I meet all the requirements! "oya enrol me".

PS: can you please throw small light about the business transaction so that those that have 55k+ on their accounts can do it on their own? I think this is better and will curb scammers and dishonest people who will not make good use of this opportunity.

Anyway, whichever one that suits you best.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 27, 2021
iLegendd:

2. You must be above 16

I’m intrested boss
I’m intrested boss

Also I’m no scammer u can check my threads for an scam related stuff
Im a student and I’m intreasted
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by PoTTV: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2021
iLegendd:

2. You must be above 16

Sign me up pls.

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by abelee(m): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2021
I have all your requirements except my NIN slip. Na voter's card I dey use authenticate myself everywhere

Anyway, my digits are 08026148081

iLegendd:

2. You must be above 16

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Loxleyy(m): 5:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Degrezhaa:
What about we Access Bank users ?

Like seriously we dey here plenty oh
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by TheSTreetman: 6:42am On Nov 27, 2021
A smart person already knows everything concerning this..

Na to block am remain since you don carry am come Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ever Since I Stopped Doing Yahoo, Life Is Now Hard.. / Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. / True Love in pictures :)♥♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.