Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 (7770 Views)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by NorthernSerene(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2021
author=iLegendd post=107992355]I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

To qualify you must possess the below

1. NIN Slip or Drivers' License or International passport
2. You must be above 16
3. You must have a Zenith Mastercard that hasn't expired
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card
5. You must not be a scammer
6. You must have an Android phone with a front camera
7. Your Nairaland moniker must not be a new one (it must be at least, 1 year old)
8. I may give you a video call
9. You must be on WhatsApp or Telegram

Late comers won't benefit from this.

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine, but on the 2nd of December, I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll be doing this every month — as long as you don't runaway with my money and you'll be making 5k or more.

Criminals and dishonest people should stay off. I'll do this for other banks in the future if this one is successful.

[/quote]
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by boolee(m): 7:05am On Nov 28, 2021
Will love to be an integral part of this your community.

And I possess all requirements too.

Kindly consider me Boss.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2021

The numbers (of everyone) above have been copied. You can remove them.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by YoobaNesan: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2021
For whitening of teeth, there is a method you'll use and it requires mixing of charcoal, hypo, and paste. That will be a post for another day.

When will you post this? We are eager to learn.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Generalwoodz(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:
ATTENTION

I need only 20 people for a start. Below is a list of 30 people who have shown interest.

I'll pick 20 out of the 30 below. If you haven't dropped your WhatsApp number, quote this post with it.

I'll create a group to add all of you. After I have taken your number, I'll quote you to remove it.

I want us to handle the first transaction before the month ends, then another one on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of next month. I'll explain everything I can't expose here in the group chat.

If your name/moniker appears in the list below, drop your number if you haven't. I'll remove all the numbers later for your privacy sake.

07036 1961 84
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by 4dStreet: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:
I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

2. You must be above 16
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card
7. Your Nairaland moniker must not be a new one (it must be at least, 1 year old)

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine, but on the 2nd of December, I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll be doing this every month — as long as you don't runaway with my money and you'll be making 5k or more.

Criminals and dishonest people should stay off. I'll do this for other banks in the future if this one is successful.

i have everything you've stated except for zenith bank acct.
i only have UBA AND MASTER CARD CARD AND OPAY AND ITS CARD AS WELL
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by santos123(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:
ATTENTION

I need only 20 people for a start. Below is a list of 30 people who have shown interest.

I'll pick 20 out of the 30 below. If you haven't dropped your WhatsApp number, quote this post with it.

I'll create a group to add all of you. After I have taken your number, I'll quote you to remove it.

I want us to handle the first transaction before the month ends, then another one on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of next month. I'll explain everything I can't expose here in the group chat.

If your name/moniker appears in the list below, drop your number if you haven't. I'll remove all the numbers later for your privacy sake.

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Sunflawa(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2021
I have it all boss.. What next?
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Sunflawa(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Ayoleeboy007: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2021
08171 23 6160
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
NorthernSerene:
I'm interested, add me on +2348037056684

I have all the qualification including the plastic National Identification card set.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:
I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

2. You must be above 16

I have everything you have mentioned
Please, add me up 07066156215
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Martehco(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2021
NorthernSerene:

Boss I've DM you already.
Please edit my number out of your quote.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by gaiusolayinka: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2021
This deal have all to do with zenith $125 international spending limits.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:
ATTENTION

Please I want to implore you to reconsider increasing the number a little bit or have a batch B list for the sake of SECOND CHANCE, should someone attempts to do naughty things. God gives people second chance, you should try and reconsider your decision...I beg you...
Please, I don't know why am just seeing this post now when I have been reading things up and down on this romance section almost everytime, everyday.
Please, I have everything exactly has you have listed..
Please, help me give me an opportunity on your team. I will be very loyal to you in future if you show me the way. 07066156215
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by KingAbdulazeez: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:
ATTENTION

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2021

The numbers (of everyone) above have been copied. You can remove them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Froshloaded: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Bruv
Today is my birthday. cheesy.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Froshloaded:

Bruv
Today is my birthday. cheesy.

Thank God for your journey so far. Some of your age mates are gone, but God kept you to this day and this is a sign you have something great ahead.

As you work towards achieving these greatness, the path you walk on shall never collapse and those who didn't believe in you shall give testimonies in your favour.

I wish you many more years as long as you don't sleep around breaking innocent women's heart. Happy birthday, dear.

5 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by ebenezer880(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
ebenezer880:

You only dropped your number. You didn't say if you possess all the requirements. I'm not a magician yet.

You guys should make this easy for me by opening up (if you possess what is required) before dropping numbers to avoid me quoting you and asking you all over again.

6 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Froshloaded: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Thank God for your journey so far. Some of your age mates are gone, but God kept you to this day and this is a sign you have something great ahead.

As you work towards achieving these greatness, the path you walk on shall never collapse and those who didn't believe in you shall give testimonies in your favour.

I wish you many more years as long as you don't sleep around breaking innocent women's heart. Happy birthday, dear.
Amen bro..
Thanks..
Last line grin
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
These 30 people below have dropped their numbers while the 12 below it haven't.

From the 30 people I already have, I'll save all your numbers and add you in a group. 10 of you may end up being removed because you may not be qualified for what we want to do. Don't take it personally if you get removed along the line. I'm strict with this and the benefit is yours.

You can all go back and remove your numbers.

1. KingAbdulazeez: 0816 Zenith

2. Blamyguy: 0806 Zenith

3. Obioramichael: 0810 Zenith

4. bolu96: 0818 Zenith

5. PoTTV: 0907 Zenith

6. abelee: 0802 Zenith

7. Loxleyy: 0816 Zenith

8. Galloman: 0813 Zenith

9. majesticguy: 0817 Zenith

10. Benard5050: 0813 Zenith

11. Generalwoodz: 0703 Zenith

12. Oyin2212: 0907 Zenith

13. ThisisIkemefuna: 0901 Zenith

14. YoobaNesan: 0702 Zenith

15. Kingkyle1: 0902 Zenith

16. Akwaibomdude: 0812 Zenith

17. Graphixng: 0806 Zenith

18. Martehco: 0703 Zenith

19. santos123: 0810 Zenith

20. Sheriffusoro: 09023320370 Zenith (the scammer

21. superintendents: 0703 Zenith

22. Klyexy21: 0816 Zenith

23. Augustus16: 0703 Zenith

24. Owain: 0708 Zenith

25. NorthernSerene: 0803 Zenith

26. boolee: 0810 Zenith

27. Ixua: 0706 Zenith

28. Sunflawa: 0813 Zenith

29. Ayoleeboy007: 0817 Zenith

30. ebenezer880: 0809 Zenith

2 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
You haven't added your WhatsApp number.

1. Rich4god(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26
Following...I have all the required except for the master card

2. michaellovaldo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26
Boss it's only the MasterCard I don't have o(I used verve for Zenith) I have the other requirements

3. AYNL(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26
make i go open zenith account
or wait until it's gtbank users turn
e be thing

4. Degrezhaa: 11:01pm On Nov 26
What about we Access Bank users ?

5. CaveAdullam: 4:25am On Nov 27
I meet all the requirements! "oya enrol me".
PS: can you please throw small light about the business transaction so that those that have 55k+ on their accounts can do it on their own? I think this is better and will curb scammers and dishonest people who will not make good use of this opportunity. Anyway, whichever one that suits you best. Thanks.

6. slimkhalifa: 4:50am On Nov 27. Also I’m no scammer u can check my threads for an scam related stuff. Im a student and I’m intreasted.

7. ManOfCompetence(m): 7:21am On Nov. I'm interested boss, but didn't meet the requirements...When will it get to fidelity Bank turn lipsrsealed

8. Chixco95(m): 7:27am On Nov 27. I have all the requirements but only NIN (I have voter's card though) and Mastercard

9. Eduwa4: 10:37am On Nov 27. I do meet up with the requirement as I already have all. Boss where should I start from I am interested.

10. Mowii: @ileg.endd we the gtb operators are waiting ooooo.

11. Sampozy: 11:27am On Nov 27. Is voters card allowed? I have all the requirements, so pls what's next.I'm interested.

12. 4dStreet: 8:07am. i have everything you've stated except for zenith bank acct.
i only have UBA AND MASTER CARD CARD AND OPAY AND ITS CARD AS WELL
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by chegxman(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Add me up to the group, am interested and qualified
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Olumighty123(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:
These 30 people below have dropped their numbers while the 12 below it haven't.

From the 30 people I already have, I'll save all your numbers and add you in a group. 10 of you may end up being removed because you may not be qualified for what we want to do. Don't take it personally if you get removed along the line. I'm strict with this and the benefit is yours.

You can all go back and remove your numbers.

I'm interested, I use Gtbank and I have a master card.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by ephraim18(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Am in boss... I've all the requirements... My no is 07039686693
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by YoobaNesan: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ixua:

I have all the qualification including the plastic National Identification card set.
How did you have that plastic National ID card?
I'd like to know.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by CaveAdullam: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:
ATTENTION

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
YoobaNesan:

How did you have that plastic National ID card?
I'd like to know.

I was given by the government.
I registered when everyone was asked to register. Then when it was ready, I was called to pick it up at my enrolment centre. Didn't do anything special.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2021

I already have my first 30 people, is those posting there numbers later will be in batch 2, if things don't go sour with batch 1.

We've already started with some briefing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.