Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 (7768 Views)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
YoobaNesan:

How did you have that plastic National ID card?
I'd like to know.

Install NIMC app, login, pay 1200 and download it. Go to a printing center that prints plastic and send the file to the person's phone via Bluetooth or Xender and he/she will transfer it to their computer and print it for 500 or 600 Naira max. You'll spend a total of 1800. That's what I did.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Froshloaded: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Install NIMC app, login, pay 1200 and download it. Go to a printing center that prints plastic and send the file to the person's phone via Bluetooth or Xender and he/she will transfer it to their computer and print it for 500 or 600 Naira max. You'll spend a total of 1800. That's what I did.

Boss
No vex o
How will I get the screenshot, I can't make screenshots in the app

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Froshloaded:

Boss
No vex o

You don't need a screenshot. After you've paid, a page will open and on it, click on DOWNLOAD and a PDF file with the front and back of your ID will be downloaded. That is the PDF you should send to the ID card printer guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Oyin2212(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:
These 30 people below have dropped their numbers while the 12 below it haven't.

From the 30 people I already have, I'll save all your numbers and add you in a group. 10 of you may end up being removed because you may not be qualified for what we want to do. Don't take it personally if you get removed along the line. I'm strict with this and the benefit is yours.

You can all go back and remove your numbers.

Alright bro. Appreciatet it

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Soulvein: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:

It's unfortunate you don't know the differences between taking risk, being smart, and being greedy.

Taking risk: Taking actions that may not favor you, but if it does favor you, you'll be glad you took the risk because others will end up being jealous of your boldness. Those who abused you when you were taking the risk will still be the ones to envy you when you succeed in the risk.

Being smart: Being smart is not about running away with other people's money while thinking you're wise — that's criminality. Anyone who runs away with another person's 55k is a criminal, not smart.

Being greedy: Being greedy is when is when you want all the profit or most of the profit of a transaction to be yours. In my case, it's 50/50 even though I have the power to make to take 90%.

So, think before you react.
No qualms.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Venom442: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:

You don't need a screenshot. After you've paid, a page will open and on it, click on DOWNLOAD and a PDF file with the front and back of your ID will be downloaded. That is the PDF you should send to the ID card printer guy.

I meet all the criteria. When will it commence
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by sirgalahad26(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
iLegendd:
I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

To qualify you must possess the below

1. NIN Slip or Drivers' License or International passport
2. You must be above 16
3. You must have a Zenith Mastercard that hasn't expired
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card
5. You must not be a scammer
6. You must have an Android phone with a front camera
7. Your Nairaland moniker must not be a new one (it must be at least, 1 year old)
8. I may give you a video call
9. You must be on WhatsApp or Telegram

Late comers won't benefit from this.

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine, but on the 2nd of December, I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll be doing this every month — as long as you don't runaway with my money and you'll be making 5k or more.

Criminals and dishonest people should stay off. I'll do this for other banks in the future if this one is successful.

Oh my gosh!
I'm just seeing this, I met all the requirements but I'm late do I still stand a chance?!
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:

As long as you'll get it before this month ends, cool. Though, I may have gotten the number of people I need before then, but go ahead.
I want to know if I can still qualify for this, I have a zenith bank account and master card ready including my NIN nothing is missing.
Do I still stand a chance?

You can add me up to the group 0.9.035943388
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Degrezhaa: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:
You haven't added your WhatsApp number.

Couldn't post until today,I was banned from posting, but i hope it's not too late. Here is my number 0708118three248
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by suave30: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
I get all the requirements.... what's the catch?
Buzz me

0 9 0 37 05 90 05
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by michaellovaldo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:
You haven't added your WhatsApp number.

I was banned by the anti-spambot after I posted my phone number yesterday.

This is it....070 6365 2991
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by YoobaNesan: 3:03am On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd legit die!!!
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by kayusely70(m): 4:11am On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd:

That's good! I will try it myself and hope it would work!
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by TessBiwom(f): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Zenith bank
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by 1stbest(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd:

What about FCMB?

All you mention are available for fcmb.

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by waploger(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
I get everything except zenith bank and zenith Mastercard.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Sunmolar(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
I have all you required. I will prefer you teach me how to fish than monthly 5k
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Omawumi17(f): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
I own a zenith Bank account, Master card and all the required information
iLegendd
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by engreddy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Froshloaded:

Boss
No vex o
the app will not allow you make screenshot
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by engreddy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
helinues:
All the best to potential winners

Btw, what's all that for? undecided

scammers' requirement. the is a scammer. It interesting how someone who is planning to scam others is saying in

when
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card and even

hint he is a scammer
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Soulvein:

No mind am. I pray say make them chop him 55k so that he go quick get sense. Na greed dey kill us for this country. He don dey calculate how many 5k he fit make on top other people head, him no reason people wey dey target him 55k.

I decided to quote you again to remind you that your prayer has worked, but I'm not stopping. This reminder is just to make you happy and feel like a prophet.

I sent 55k to 15 people from this thread. Unfortunately, one of them ran away with my 55k. His moniker is @SheriffUsoro from Akwa Ibom state. By now, he must've bought weed to smoke and dog to kill for Christmas.

Below is our chat.

Modified: Chat deleted. Read it here https://www.nairaland.com/6876414/scammer-latest-nairaland-scammer-usoro

4 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Chat deleted.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Chat removed
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by iLegendd(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Niom(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
That guy is a disgrace to Akwa Ibomite.

But ilegendd, you should have known the kind of person he is from that pix he wore singlet na. That pix gave him out but you didnt use your instincts.

My prayer is you don't stop this good gesture and be more strict/careful next time.

If possible, deal with people that you have done business with in the past that you trust....
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by Soulvein: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
iLegendd:

I decided to quote you again to remind you that your prayer has worked, but I'm not stopping. This reminder is just to make you happy and feel like a prophet.

I sent 55k to 15 people from this thread. Unfortunately, one of them ran away with my 55k. His moniker is @SheriffUsoro from Akwa Ibom state. By now, he must've bought weed to smoke and dog to kill for Christmas.

Below is our chat.
Oh no! So sorry about that bro. It's never my wish for you to be scammed but then I knew you would likely encounter one of them. I was more concerned about your ability to keep the information coded and avoid getting it out there to the general public. You can post his details on Nairaland so that people will become wary of him.

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by damtan(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
iLegendd:
I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

2. You must be above 16
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card
7. Your Nairaland moniker must not be a new one (it must be at least, 1 year old)

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine, but on the 2nd of December, I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll be doing this every month — as long as you don't runaway with my money and you'll be making 5k or more.

Criminals and dishonest people should stay off. I'll do this for other banks in the future if this one is successful.

You need a honest individual, come to me bro. I don't have an account with zenith though
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by shegzy0514(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
iLegendd:
I just saw this, I'm very interested trusted
And I have every thing just mine is verse
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by preshman22: 5:31am On Dec 02, 2021
iLegendd:

2. You must be above 16

Do for first bank please
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by RichieGrassi(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Please I'm interested in this
My number is 081 3 749 327 7
I have all the requirements and I'm trustworthy
iLegendd:

2. You must be above 16

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by odysey: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Meanwhile,may God never forget to punish Eco bank for debiting me 7k angry.
complain to CBN via mail and copy the stupid bank
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 by odysey: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2021
preshman22:

Do for first bank please
go and open a zenith account

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) / I can't keep calm, I had the best sex ever today / Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.