Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (149286 Views)

For Sale.....luxury Block Of 4flats @ Ikota Villa Lekki Before Vgc(pictures) / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Luxury Block Of 6 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat "TO LET" @ IKEJA Gra,lagos with pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fidelo726: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ Fhemmy, everyday in the property section is a knowledge aquisition day.
If you tell me you have not learnt anything today, I no go believe.

the first time i came into property section  and saw threads on building, i told myself "welcome home".
its all fun galore from foundation to finishes.
So, enjoy yourself my brother.
There is no ethnic or religious bigotery here.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
Fidelo726:

@ Fhemmy, everyday in the property section is a knowledge aquisition day.
If you tell me you have not learnt anything today, I no go believe.

the first time i came into property section  and saw threads on building, i told myself "welcome home".
its all fun galore from foundation to finishes.
So, enjoy yourself my brother.
There is no ethnic or religious bigotery here.

Lol . . . . I learn with the figures, Pictures and as well as the lovely discussions.
But today has been kinda quiet, and that is what i meant
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fidelo726: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . . I learn with the figures, Pictures and as well as the lovely discussions.
But today has been kinda quiet, and that is what i meant

I feel you now bro.
spyder will be uploading those pix and figure soonest
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
Fidelo726:

I feel you now bro.
spyder will be uploading those[b] pix and figure[/b] soonest

Already done, just the figures only as I cannot send pictures from this phone.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fidelo726: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
spyder880:

Already done, just the figures only as I cannot send pictures from this phone.

At all, at all, na im be witch

1 Like

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2011
I am sure the fun will started later in the day, when all dem developers are back from the field . . . . grin
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2011
Filling of one wing almost complete, hopefully by Friday we should be through. Pic update to follow soon.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^^ Good job and will be waiting to see the pix
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2011
On light mood:

After close of work at the site today, I saw something funny today that I'll like to share with fellow NL. It was scene accidents in two different locations not more than 2 - 3km to each other.

The first scene (directly opposite RCCG camp, 2nd gate)
I saw scores of people on the expressway scrambling to pack bottles of La casera on the expressway. I guess they must have fallen off an unsuspecting trailer. There are over 500 of them on the road that vehicle on the other side of the road are even packing to take their share. Is this what Nigerians are reduced to?

I was unable to take shot of the scene.

The second scene (2.5km away)
There are over 50 vehicles parked and over 100 people on the expressway packing rice which fall off the back of a trailer loading rice to only God knows where. What shocked me most is that I don't know where they got nylon bags to pack the rice. Even see the man in pic 3 below, I guess he's calling his brother to go and get more containers. See the pics of the scene below.

Nigeria!!!

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
Brabus, Habaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . . am sure you just kidding.
What would they wanna do with such ride packed from the street?
Haba now
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
Fhemmmy, honestly I took the picture because you said the section is kinda boring. I know it will trigger some reaction but I tell you even the road safety corps (look closely at pic 1) are not missing in the action. Your question should have been what are those people and vehicle doing on the road? Packing rice of course!

GEJ must see these!!! grin grin grin
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2011
i still dey learn ooooo,
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Stevo30: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
That is t tell you how much our people have so impoverish. Anything that is free our people will struggle to partake of it even at great danger to themselves. How many times have we witnessed the gory scenes of burnt from symphony fuel from burst or vandalized pipelines or falling tankers. @Femmy on same Lagos - Ibadan expresss way anytime there is an accident that involve many vehicles, the following day you would find tens of people hacking the burnt vehicle trying to scavenge for motor parts they can sell.

Pathetic you will say but that is the new Nigeria, effect of so many years of deprivation by our leaders.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 12:51am On Jun 29, 2011
That is scary then, if they wanna pack that kinda rice to eat . . . . . .Very sad

The pictures of there are really nice, nice work and more palm oil to your soup
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2011
Good morning fellow NL! Yesterday, the sum of N4000 was paid to the mallam @ N2k per truck of 20 tonne. This includes the cost me hiring 2 shovel and 1 wheelbarrow. Today, they will be making use of 2 shovel and 2 wheel barrow.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2011
@brabus

my brother,u know what?I like u and I dont know why.
Am afraid or scared of people like that.I think it's best
if I WAIT till I COME,then we can meet,I appreciate u I
really do.

Cheers.

@Euromillion, try talk to the guy. You don't know when you'll need such guys. At least, brief him. I experienced something similar today by some guys who felt their size, status or noise can intimidate me - but his timely intervention helped sort things out.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by chainy: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2011
I keep asking this question, what is the best way to utilise a standard plot of 120 by 60 in a residential area of low rise buildings?
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2011
Reporting for Knowledge
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fidelo726: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
chainy:

I keep asking this question, what is the best way to utilise a standard plot of 120 by 60 in a residential area of low rise buildings?

IF I FLOG Uuuuu!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2011
Fidelo726:

IF I FLOG Uuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

You wanna Flog a grown up man . . . . .
Answer the man jare and leave flogging alone
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fidelo726: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
@euromillion, are you still having problem sorting your way out?
You need not to.
Do the right thing by engaging a pro to do what you need.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fidelo726: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2011
chainy:

If I am in your shoe I will be cultivating vegetables on that land.
Not for commercial purpose anyway.

But if I possess such asset, as one in the construction industry,
I will purchase a block moulding machine and start block moulding for commercial purpose.

Again, if the location is safe for me, I can start a poultery farm business.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
@chainy, just like Fidelo said the best use should be your worry. As for me, if you can't think of something to do with it or tap from wealth of knowledge on NL, I'll suggest you donate it to a church.

@Fidelo, can you PM me? We need to discuss.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
brabus:

@chainy, just like Fidelo said the best use should be your worry. As for me, if you can't think of something to do with it or tap from wealth of knowledge on NL, I'll suggest you donate it to a church.

@Fidelo, can you PM me? We need to discuss.

Brilliant suggestion . . . and could be donated to me sef.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by bfire(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^You are funny sha.

How many cars wey u don donate for people like me now. cheesy
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
bfire:

^^^You are funny sha.

How many cars wey u don donate for people like me now. cheesy

Dont worry, the time is coming that, The son of man will be able to donate cars to you . . . . .
Also, remember i have no need of knowing what to do with cars . . . . .
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2011
so this things still the happen for niaja, na waooo, anyway one day , it will surely come to an end. it me hear some one shout amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^ Hope So
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
Today in picture. We didnt do much - filling continues.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
More pics

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
Loving it . . . keep them coming
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2011
Nice job u got they,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (56) (Reply)

Call Us For Ur Granite(directly From The Quarry),sharpsand & Sandfilling / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.