Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell (20319 Views)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
deekseen:
This is the only truth I've heard from you. I'm beginning to think you copied this from someone.
Again, Prove your claim by directly refuting at least one of the points I made below...

■ The only "iron" of that kind to Sharpen those who are in the Kingdom of God and who belong to Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ Himself. He is the one and only Teacher, Mentor, Head/Master, Authority, Shepherd etc., over those who belong to Him. undecided

■No one else has authority to sharpen any one who belongs to Him. Jesus Christ is the only standard His followers are called to Live by. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by deekseen(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Prove your claim by directly refuting at least one of the points I made below...

■ The only "iron" of that kind to Sharpen those who are in the Kingdom of God and who belong to Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ Himself. He is the one and only Teacher, Mentor, Head/Master, Authority, Shepherd etc., over those who belong to Him. undecided

■No one else has authority to sharpen any one who belongs to Him. Jesus Christ is the only standard His followers are called to Live by. undecided

Please, you can sleep now. I quoted Prov 27:17 (KJV) and you tried twisting it, Instead of you to go to the scripture or quote another portion Of the scriptures and make your point. Now you're inviting me to argue with you. I'm not here for arguments oga.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
deekseen:
Please, you can sleep now. I quoted Prov 27:17 (KJV) and you tried twisting it, Instead of you to go to the scripture or quote another portion Of the scriptures and make your point. Now you're inviting me to argue with you. I'm not here for arguments oga.
Pay attention to the question asked! Again, Prove your claim by directly refuting at least one of the points I made below...

Now you accuse me of twisting what now? You claim you are not here to argue but you are here to make false claims you run away from when confronted? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pr0ton: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you even understand what the word eternal in those terms mean at all? undecided

If I punished a child for 20 minutes...- 20 minutes punishment. be sure that that punishment is not eternal as it is only slated to last 20 minutes. What that means is the child in question consciously endures that punishment for 20 minutes. undecided

Now imagine, if you can, what an eternal punishment/damnation would imply and tell me how you can confuse it with that which is not of eternity? undecided

I can't seem to get your point here
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 1:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Pr0ton:
I can't seem to get your point here
What part of the post do you not understand? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pr0ton: 2:36am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
But you who is busy chasing shadows, faults and what doesn't concern you, said that because i admitted that there were contradictions in the Bible, it proves I was a scam... but I used the instance of the sayings of the devil in the Bible to expose how ignorant and ridiculous your claim was.

Next time you come put your nose in matters too high for your scope.

Could you just clear the air by mentioning what you were referring to when you said you disregard words in the Bible that contradict the words of Jesus? This way you can show those words are the words of the devil and prove me wrong.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pr0ton: 2:38am On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What part of the post do you not understand? undecided

I said you were confused about whether eternal damnation meant ceasing forever (as you claim) or getting tortured in fire forever (as some verses in the Bible claim) and you went on to explain what eternal as a word itself means undecided

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 2:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Pr0ton:
I said you were confused about whether eternal damnation meant ceasing forever (as you claim) or getting tortured in fire forever (as some verses in the Bible claim) and you went on to explain what eternal as a word itself means undecided
I never said anything about eternal damnation meaning "ceasing forever" - that doesn't make sense. What the heck does "ceasing forever" even mean? You came up with that bullsheet all by yourself. undecided

Go back through through posts to see. undecided

Stop trying to shove your delusions at me. If you have something in Particular to state, go ahead and state it instead of trying to wiggle it in like some worm. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 28, 2021
I don’t believe anyone is in heaven or hell yet
I believe the dead are asleep and waiting for the judgement day
On that day every human creature that lived will rise again together with the living awaiting judgement

2 Likes

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 5:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Paxxcarl:
On that day every human creature that lived will rise again together with the living awaiting judgement
So God's Judgement on mankind was what? Half-assed by God? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Paxxcarl:
How about the rich man Jesus said was in hell?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
How about the rich man Jesus said was in hell?
parable

2 Likes

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Paxxcarl:
parable
Parables also involve certain names like Abraham and Lazarus?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Parables also involve certain names like Abraham and Lazarus?
bros it was even stated there that it was a parable
Parables are fictitious used to tell a story
Lazarus in the passage was a poor beggar and not the one raised by jesus

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Paxxcarl:
bros it was even stated there that it was a parable
Parables are fictitious used to tell a story
Lazarus in the passage was a poor beggar and not the one raised by jesus
Where was it stated? Can you kindly quote it?

I know about parables that's why I asked if that which involved names of real people as Abraham were also parables?

By the way, I never said Lazarus was the one raised by Jesus because I knew that one was different.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Streethelper: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
This topic is somehow oo

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by babadee1(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
So what age do humans start qualifying for heaven/hell?

It's called the age of accountability. There is no specific age but it's when you start to know right from wrong and you consistently choose to do wrong. It differs from person to person.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by freeborn02: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell

The closest any human being could get to physically meeting God or seeing His ways and how things were done in His Kingdom which is in heaven, here on Earth, is through meeting and observing the ways of little children. Hence Jesus used them as examples for His disciples to emulate, saying, "Of such is the kingdom of heaven". Mark 10:14

So if little children are the ones that remind God of heaven most when He looks down at the Earth, why would He want to send them to hell?

The souls in hell are workers of iniquity, hence little children of whom Jesus said, "of such is the kingdom of God", including the unborn who have never worked iniquity, could not possibly be in hell. Matthew 13:41-41; Revelation 21:8

The woman who said she saw aborted babies in the following thread, https://www.nairaland.com/6868933/kathy-mcdaniel-misfit-hell-heaven, never spoke of their souls but exposed how those of devil kill/abort them, and how they dump their dead bodies. But of course the agents of the devil would want to misinterpret that to mislead humans and to blaspheme the name of God.

But the devil is a liar and was a murderer since the beginning. John 8:44

He's the thief who never comes to any man except to steal, kill and destroy his life just like he did to man in the beginning, so it would be foolish to fall for his lies. John 10:10

A word is enough for the wise.

Dumb Christian with stupid translation.

"Of such" is different from children are going to heaven.

Stop being dumb and misleading others. That's what many of your fake pastors do.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by freeborn02: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The age they get to know the difference between good and evil.

The sin of Adam hangs on all of us.
That's why the Psalmist declared that "...in sin did my mother conceive me" (Psalm 51:5).

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Patrioticman007(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2021
deekseen:

I'm sorry Mr, it's as if you're saying if a child is born and remains sinless until adulthood and dies then he'll go to heaven.

The Bible states it that we were all born sinners.

This is not a matter of whether God loves children or not. God loves what He created, everything and everyone. But He does not behold iniquity.

The Bible has stated how to get to heaven. No repentance and confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, no entry.

What of the people that existed before Christ ?, so they are in hell now ?. Una mumu never do ?. Read your history, for your ancestors never knew or met Jesus son Mary until the coming of Transatlantic slave traders in the 1600s.

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Nteogwuija(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

You think we're the ones ridiculing ourselves, while it's actually your obsession to find fault where there was none, that's being ridicled here.

I'm sure you're ignorant that the words of the devil whom you obviously serve was also in the Bible, right?

So I shouldn't disregard it right because it's in the Bible, right?

Well keep chasing shadows instead of the Light of the Truth if you like, so that you'd continue to live in gross ignorance and darkness.

Your choice!

Isn't the Bible the supposed word of God, one who is fautless and his words are true.

Then how come you choose to disregard some words from an all seeing and faultless being?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2021
There is no hell fire. Only the flesh can feel pain. When a man dies the flesh dies. Spirit cannot feel pain.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by freeborn02: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

No need for lengthy epistles.
Just tell us the age to qualify for heaven or hell.

Na wa!!

He has told you, but you are too blind to reason it out.

In case your brain is too lazy to reason, the conclusion of that post is that everyone in the world is a sinner, including babies, until the person confesses Jesus Christ as his saviour.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
babadee1:

It's called the age of accountability. There is no specific age but it's when you start to know right from wrong and you consistently choose to do wrong. It differs from person to person.
He is trying to understand the believe that children and aborted babies are all going to hell. Do you believe that too?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Maximus85(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
There is nothing like hellfire

If there is, where is the location?
Why did the Bible say that death and hades will be thrown into the safe fire?

Who will be in charge of punishment in hell?

Why did Jesus go to hell?

Why did righteous Job prayed to go to hell?

What is the original meaning of the word HELL?

Why didn't God send Adam and Eve who committed the original sin to hell, why people who inherited the sin are being sent to the hell?

Why did the Bible refer to the lake of fire as the second death?

If you can't answer these questions from the Bible, stop talking about HELL because it's a lie.

I'm not saying sinners will not be punished, the Bible explained their punishment in full.

If you can't answer these questions, please don't even come for me. I go take scriptures scatter you and those your pastors.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pr0ton: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I never said anything about eternal damnation meaning "ceasing forever" - that doesn't make sense. What the heck does "ceasing forever" even mean? You came up with that bullsheet all by yourself. undecided

Go back through through posts to see. undecided

Stop trying to shove your delusions at me. If you have something in Particular to state, go ahead and state it instead of trying to wiggle it in like some worm. undecided

What does eternal damanation mean?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2021
freeborn02:

He has told you, but you are too blind to reason it out.

In case your brain is too lazy to reason, the conclusion of that post is that everyone in the world is a sinner, including babies, until the person confesses Jesus Christ as his saviour.
He is just trying to make him understand why children and aborted babies would go to hell. Do you believe in that too?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Thunderfayayou: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

That's a question for you to answer since you're the one creating threads on babies making/not making heaven/hell.

So Pastor, what is the cut-off age for humans to make heaven/hell?

Answer.

Let me answer this!

It's 6 to 7 years old. It's a known fact that at 7 years a child's can retain as much as a full adult hence it's assumed that at that age the child knows what is bad good and what's wrong.

But if he/she continues in that part into teenage years and dies in that part. The child is going to hell
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by femi4: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell

The closest any human being could get to physically meeting God or seeing His ways and how things were done in His Kingdom which is in heaven, here on Earth, is through meeting and observing the ways of little children. Hence Jesus used them as examples for His disciples to emulate, saying, "Of such is the kingdom of heaven". Mark 10:14

So if little children are the ones that remind God of heaven most when He looks down at the Earth, why would He want to send them to hell?

The souls in hell are workers of iniquity, hence little children of whom Jesus said, "of such is the kingdom of God", including the unborn who have never worked iniquity, could not possibly be in hell. Matthew 13:41-41; Revelation 21:8

The woman who said she saw aborted babies in the following thread, https://www.nairaland.com/6868933/kathy-mcdaniel-misfit-hell-heaven, never spoke of their souls but exposed how those of devil kill/abort them, and how they dump their dead bodies. But of course the agents of the devil would want to misinterpret that to mislead humans and to blaspheme the name of God.

But the devil is a liar and was a murderer since the beginning. John 8:44

He's the thief who never comes to any man except to steal, kill and destroy his life just like he did to man in the beginning, so it would be foolish to fall for his lies. John 10:10

A word is enough for the wise.
You can't judge them cos they are yet to know good or bad
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Maximus85:
There is nothing like hellfire

If there is, where is the location?
Why did the Bible say that death and hades will be thrown into the safe fire?

Who will be in charge of punishment in hell?

Why did Jesus go to hell?

Why did righteous Job prayed to go to hell?

What is the original meaning of the word HELL?

Why didn't God send Adam and Eve who committed the original sin to hell, why people who inherited the sin are being sent to the hell?

Why did the Bible refer to the lake of fire as the second death?

If you can't answer these questions from the Bible, stop talking about HELL because it's a lie.

I'm not saying sinners will not be punished, the Bible explained their punishment in full.

If you can't answer these questions, please don't even come for me. I go take scriptures scatter you and those your pastors.
LOL, better stop deceiving yourself sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Prof Charles Adisa Is Dead / Some Have Food But Cannot Eat / Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.