Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell (20266 Views)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by CSTRR: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2021
American Christians are psycho.

Take them seriously at your peril.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by mostHandsome01: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
You've won the argument, you can see he has nothing much to say. He's probably thinking hard right now. If you need an explanation, you might need to see someone else. But not trying to force someone to give you answers he doesn't have. No one can know everything sir
Quite hilarious how you people reason, firstly he hasn't even directly asked me any question, I only quoted him based on his disposition and antagonism rather than being willing to learn, you cannot ask a question and cause you are not answered to satisfaction, you then reply with insults to their believe, then u ain't genuinely seeking answer but rather looking for faults to counter.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by CSTRR: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
you statement is contradictory, do you believe babies are born sinners!
Being born a sinner is very very different from committing sin.
Everybody that is born a sinner will eventually commit sin if given time enough.

But those poor babies were not given time to commit sin.
They are free from divine Judgement and Justice.

It's willfully committing sin and iniquity that brings God's judgment upon you, not how you are born.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by babadee1(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
you statement is contradictory, do you believe babies are born sinners!

The Bible says, "All have sinned have fallen short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)
The Bible also says, "I was once alive apart from the Law; but when the commandment came, sin came to life, and I died." (Romans 7:9)
The Bible is very clear on this matter. We are all born sinners but sin has no effect on us until we grow up enough to understand the commandments of God and then we make the choice to disobey. That is when sin begins to produce death and separation from God.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by mostHandsome01: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Ogbeni go sleep abeg
You no fit answer. See English
Lol , now you see I'm not one of those u can bully, you already feel defeated, quite unfortunate , I still implore you to calm down and learn and stop this antagonistic attacks on Christians.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Judgesledge(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The age they get to know the difference between good and evil.
And what age is that, developmental milestones vary among individuals
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2021
CSTRR:

Being born a sinner is very very different from committing sin.
Everybody that is born a sinner will eventually commit sin if given time enough.

But those poor babies were not given time to commit sin.
They are free from divine Judgement and Justice.

It's willfully committing sin and iniquity that brings God's judgment upon you, not how you are born.
So, accepting Christ is not must in entering heaven. Or accepting Christ is not a prerequisite for entering heaven for children alone.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Judgesledge:
And what age is that, developmental milestones vary among individuals
That's exactly the point.

It depends on the child.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
mostHandsome01:

Lol , now you see I'm not one of those u can bully, you already feel defeated, quite unfortunate , I still implore you to calm down and learn and stop this antagonistic attacks on Christians.
[/s]

Defeated in what?
You are the one who cannot state definitively what age humans start making heaven/hell.

Why should I waste more time with a fraud like you?

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by CSTRR: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2021
The only people that Jesus used as example of heavenly candidates are children.

"For of such is the kingdom of heaven"
he said.

Their Innocence is the exact state of mind required to enter heaven.

If they were as sinful as sin, Jesus would not have used them as heavenly examples.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Maximus85(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2021
freeborn02:

Of course, you can go back to sin and if you do, you will become a sinner again. It is like a dog going back to its vomit. If death meets sin in your life, then you stand a good chance of going to hell.

Chai... If death meets sin in your life... Like you know when you are going to die?

Didn't the Bible say the wages of sin is death? That when you die, you've paid for your sins? Do you understand the Bible?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by noble2faith(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

1. At what age do humans become eligible to enter heaven/hell?

2. Where do those babies' souls go since you just said they cannot enter heaven/hell?

Please don't run away

I blame those wasting their time to tutor you. It is very obvious you are not teachable.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by freeborn02: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Maximus85:

Chai... If death meets sin in your life... Like you know when you are going to die?

Didn't the Bible say the wages of sin is death? That when you die, you've paid for your sins? Do you understand the Bible?

That's why you should endeavour to live a holy life at all times and avoid sin like a plague since you don't know when you will die.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2021
babadee1:

The Bible says, "All have sinned have fallen short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)
The Bible also says, "I was once alive apart from the Law; but when the commandment came, sin came to life, and I died." (Romans 7:9)
The Bible is very clear on this matter. We are all born sinners but sin has no effect on us until we grow up enough to understand the commandments of God and then we make the choice to disobey. That is when sin begins to produce death and separation from God.
The main thing here is accepting Christ to get to heaven, you now believe it's not important isn't it. Because, it's believed we are all born sinners, when we accept Christ, we wash away the sins, and go to heaven when we die sinless. So, someone who did not accept Christ as a child (below 5), and die,will go to heaven. What about a Chinese guy who died at the age of 10, sinless, without accepting Christ.

I just want to know if accepting Christ is 0% important to adults to go to heaven, as it is for children. I'm glad you believe babies born sins cannot take them to hell
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by CSTRR: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
So, accepting Christ is not must in entering heaven. Or accepting Christ is not a prerequisite for entering heaven for children alone.
Accepting Christ is a condition for people who committed iniquity.

They have broken God's law and must accept the sacrificial gift of God for repentance.

They are repenting.

Children below the age of reason and accountability have nothing to repent of. They have not committed any sin, neither do they have the capacity to accept Jesus Christ.

You don't repent of something you have not willfully done.

And also, God is a God of Justice.
He is just in all his ways.
He is not an idol.

He will never give you punishment you don't deserve.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Thunderfayayou: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
You have a different believe, Is a new born baby a born sinner. As in a baby that was just given birth to, is he/she a sinner.

No a new born baby is not a Sinner! Babies comes from God because the Bible said in Jeremiah 1:5 ( God said "before I formed you in the womb I know you and have called you by name).
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by babadee1(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
The main thing here is accepting Christ to get to heaven, you now believe it's not important isn't it. Because, it's believed we are all born sinners, when we accept Christ, we wash away the sins, and go to heaven when we die sinless. So, someone who did not accept Christ as a child (below 5), and die,will go to heaven. What about a Chinese guy who died at the age of 10, sinless, without accepting Christ.

I just want to know if accepting Christ is 0% important to adults to go to heaven, as it is for children. I'm glad you believe babies born sins cannot take them to hell

The Bible says in John 14:6, "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Nobody can enter heaven without going through Jesus whether a child or an adult. Jesus Christ is the only way to God.
There's nothing confusing about this issue. Sin separates us from God so that we cannot enter His presence. Jesus is the only one who can set us free from sin and join us back to God and His presence. Sin doesn't have any power over us until we are old enough to understand the commandments of God and we choose to disobey. It's not complicated.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Thunderfayayou: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

To my next question

What happens to the souls of those 5 years & below kids when they die?

They go straight back to God! That is why Jesus said the kingdom of God is like those kids and for us adults to make heaven we have to be like those kids because they know no sin and have free minds.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by CSTRR: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2021
A lot of people underestimate God's mercy and Justice.

God is Just.
He is more just and merciful than any human being.

And if humans cannot comprehend sending babies to hell.

Now imagine how God feels about that.

The only people that uses babies as burnt sacrifice in the Bible is the Idol called Moloch of the Canaanites.

And God ordered the children of Israel to destroy it and called it an abomination.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Omniman(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Una no know wetin una dey talk grin

Bullpoo everywhere
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2021
CSTRR:

Accepting Christ is a condition for people who committed iniquity.

They have broken God's law and must accept the sacrificial gift of God for repentance.

They are repenting.

Children below the age of reason and accountability have nothing to repent of. They have not committed any sin, neither do they have the capacity to accept Jesus Christ.

You don't repent of something you have not willfully done.

And also, God is a God of Justice.
He is just in all his ways.
He is not an idol.

He will never give you punishment you don't deserve.
Your last Statement though. You believe is kind of different, everyone knows that we are being punished for the sin of Adam. And at birth, we are all born sinners, anyone that doesn't accept Christ before death will be thrown into hell.
But, I like your believe, now that sin of birth can't take us to hell, and a sinless adult like 15yr old, who died without accepting Christ will go to heaven isn't it?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by CSTRR: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

To my next question

What happens to the souls of those 5 years & below kids when they die?
All miscarriages, aborted foetuses, children that die prematurely from diseases and all kinds of human factors go back to God that created them.

Express way to heaven. No hold-up.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

No a new born baby is not a Sinner! Babies comes from God because the Bible said in Jeremiah 1:5 ( God said "before I formed you in the womb I know you and have called you by name).
What about accepting Christ as a prerequisite in entering even, is it a must? For everyone, let's exclude children and aborted babies, those ones are in heaven automatically according to you.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2021
babadee1:

The Bible says in John 14:6, "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Nobody can enter heaven without going through Jesus whether a child or an adult. Jesus Christ is the only way to God.
There's nothing confusing about this issue. Sin separates us from God so that we cannot enter His presence. Jesus is the only one who can set us free from sin and join us back to God and His presence. Sin doesn't have any power over us until we are old enough to understand the commandments of God and we choose to disobey. It's not complicated.

So, you are one of those that believe children and aborted babies won't go to heaven. Because they didn't accept Christ
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by AOresources: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell

The closest any human being could get to physically meeting God or seeing His ways and how things were done in His Kingdom which is in heaven, here on Earth, is through meeting and observing the ways of little children. Hence Jesus used them as examples for His disciples to emulate, saying, "Of such is the kingdom of heaven". Mark 10:14

So if little children are the ones that remind God of heaven most when He looks down at the Earth, why would He want to send them to hell?

The souls in hell are workers of iniquity, hence little children of whom Jesus said, "of such is the kingdom of God", including the unborn who have never worked iniquity, could not possibly be in hell. Matthew 13:41-41; Revelation 21:8

The woman who said she saw aborted babies in the following thread, https://www.nairaland.com/6868933/kathy-mcdaniel-misfit-hell-heaven, never spoke of their souls but exposed how those of devil kill/abort them, and how they dump their dead bodies. But of course the agents of the devil would want to misinterpret that to mislead humans and to blaspheme the name of God.

But the devil is a liar and was a murderer since the beginning. John 8:44

He's the thief who never comes to any man except to steal, kill and destroy his life just like he did to man in the beginning, so it would be foolish to fall for his lies. John 10:10

A word is enough for the wise.

Don't mind the idiot who wrote about aborted babies in hell...he na know him blood group..

Note: if na you write am still, you na know your blad clat group
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by otherway: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell

The closest any human being could get to physically meeting God or seeing His ways and how things were done in His Kingdom which is in heaven, here on Earth, is through meeting and observing the ways of little children. Hence Jesus used them as examples for His disciples to emulate, saying, "Of such is the kingdom of heaven". Mark 10:14

So if little children are the ones that remind God of heaven most when He looks down at the Earth, why would He want to send them to hell?

The souls in hell are workers of iniquity, hence little children of whom Jesus said, "of such is the kingdom of God", including the unborn who have never worked iniquity, could not possibly be in hell. Matthew 13:41-41; Revelation 21:8

The woman who said she saw aborted babies in the following thread, https://www.nairaland.com/6868933/kathy-mcdaniel-misfit-hell-heaven, never spoke of their souls but exposed how those of devil kill/abort them, and how they dump their dead bodies. But of course the agents of the devil would want to misinterpret that to mislead humans and to blaspheme the name of God.

But the devil is a liar and was a murderer since the beginning. John 8:44

He's the thief who never comes to any man except to steal, kill and destroy his life just like he did to man in the beginning, so it would be foolish to fall for his lies. John 10:10

A word is enough for the wise.

Anyone who takes that Mad woman serious should believe anything.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by babadee1(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
So, you are one of those that believe children and aborted babies won't go to heaven. Because they didn't accept Christ

Please read this part of my statement again.

Sin doesn't have any power over us until we are old enough to understand the commandments of God and we choose to disobey. It's not complicated.

Now after reading this what do you not understand please?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Thunderfayayou: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
What about accepting Christ as a prerequisite in entering even, is it a must? For everyone, let's exclude children and aborted babies, those ones are in heaven automatically according to you.

John 14:6 Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.” We can't get to heaven by works, because God doesn't pick favorites.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by CSTRR: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Your last Statement though. You believe is kind of different, everyone knows that we are being punished for the sin of Adam. And at birth, we are all born sinners, anyone that doesn't accept Christ before death will be thrown into hell.
But, I like your believe, now that sin of birth can't take us to hell, and a sinless adult like 15yr old, who died without accepting Christ will go to heaven isn't it?

Can a baby accept Jesus Christ?
No, they cannot.

They don't even know their names well enough yet.

God is not a robot.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by mostHandsome01: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Defeated in what?
You are the one who cannot state definitively what age humans start making heaven/hell.

Why should I waste more time with a fraud like you?
Does your question even make sense, what's the meaning of what age do humans start making heaven, you don't make heaven based on age, there is only one way to heaven, and that is believing in Jesus Christ and confessing Him as your Lord and personal savior.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2021
CSTRR:

All miscarriages, aborted foetuses, children that die prematurely from diseases and all kinds of human factors go back to God that created them.

Express way to heaven. No hold-up.

Quote a Bible verse backing this please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. / Did God Create Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.