Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell (20187 Views)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

They go straight back to God! That is why Jesus said the kingdom of God is like those kids and for us adults to make heaven we have to be like those kids because they know no sin and have free minds.

Quote a Bible verse backing this please.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
noble2faith:

I blame those wasting their time to tutor you. It is very obvious you are not teachable.
[/s]

Fake pastor
Go look for simpletons to defraud not me.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2021
CSTRR:

Can a baby accept Jesus Christ?
No, they cannot.

They don't even know their names well enough yet.

God is not a robot.
that's not my question, read again. You've accepted that we are not born with sins, you've also accepted that children and aborted babies, weather from a muslim family, christain family, Buddhist family, sango family etc will all go to heaven, now the last thing you accepted is a sinless 15 yr old adult, thout accepting Christ, will go to heaven, because God cannot just throw someone into hell just like that. I just want you to counter the popular belief that if you don't accept Christ, ie. You are not a born again, you are automatically not going to heaven, is it true or not?

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
mostHandsome01:

Does your question even make sense, what's the meaning of what age do humans start making heaven, you don't make heaven based on age, there is only one way to heaven, and that is believing in Jesus Christ and confessing Him as your Lord and personal savior.

[/s]

You said babies don't go to hell right?

Isn't that YOU setting an age limit for making heaven/hell already? Do you have a brain??

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by November24(f): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I'm not obligated to answer your question regardless but i already obliged you an answer.

The answer is in the question, so if you knew the answer to the question, you would have had the answer to your question, but instead of answering my question to get your answer, you canceled it.

It seems my question exceeds your scope, so let me help you out.

The answer is, it depends on the child.

I hope you're good now.

U are just a trouble maker.

4 Likes

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by akinwale701(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
So what age do humans start qualifying for heaven/hell?

That is age 13 for Boys and 10 for girls.

In Judaism, this is what we call "Bar Mitzvah" meaning "Son (of) commandment." It is the age at which children identify themselves and are able to discern between committing sin or not.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Thunderfayayou: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Matthew 19: 14
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these".

Now both of us know that the Bible is not a Novel or an article,hence so many passages we read have physical and spiritual meanings as regards to the situation at hand.

As the Bible did not categorically state that when the a kid under 6 years old dies the kid comes back to him but the Bible made us see how God see them. Again because they have the purest soul,Bible made us understand how these souls are also if great importance to God.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2021
akinwale701:

That is age 13 for Boys and 10 for girls.

In Judaism, this is what we call "Bar Mitzvah" meaning "Son (of) commandment." It is the age at which children identify themselves and are able to discern between committing sin or not.

Thanks.

But are you aware that there are some 10/11 year olds that have committed crimes? So they will also go to heaven abi?

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kingstanding: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Which is?
. You can use the sense you're using to ask this question to get the answer too.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

John 14:6 Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.” We can't get to heaven by works, because God doesn't pick favorites.
Just answer this 2 questions.
1. Aborted children, or dead children below 6, from other religion family/mother like budhism, sango, esu, amadioha etc. Are they going to heaven or hell, because automatically they didn't accept Christ before death?

2. An good, well behaved, gentle, sinless 18 yr old Chinese boy, that died of coronavirus, it's obvious he didn't accept Christ before he died, will he go to be denied heaven?

Please, give simple answer to my question. Forget about those saying aborted babies and dead babies are going to hell for eternity, and forget about those saying anyone that didn't accept Christ before he died, even if he is in far China, will find himself in hell fire for eternity.
JUST GIVE YOUR SIMPLE ANSWER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Thunderfayayou: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these".

Now both of us know that the Bible is not a Novel or an article,hence so many passages we read have physical and spiritual meanings as regards to the situation at hand.

As the Bible did not categorically state that when the a kid under 6 years old dies the kid comes back to him but the Bible made us see how God see them. Again because they have the purest soul,Bible made us understand how these souls are also if great importance to God..
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

As the Bible did not categorically state that when the a kid under 6 years old dies the kid comes back to him but the Bible made us see how God see them. Again because they have the purest soul,Bible made us understand how these souls are also if great importance to God.

Hahaha grin My God

Okay. 13, 15 year olds are also little children, do you agree?
When they commit a crime, have sex, smoke etc, they all go to heaven just for being kids, abi?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Kingstanding:
. You can use the sense you're using to ask this question to get the answer too.

I prefer the Pastor to guide me. I don't claim to be called by God
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by CSTRR: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
that's not my question, read again. You've accepted that we are not born with sins, you've also accepted that children and aborted babies, weather from a muslim family, christain family, Buddhist family, sango family etc will all go to heaven, now the last thing you accepted is a sinless 15 yr old adult, thout accepting Christ, will go to heaven, because God cannot just throw someone into hell just like that. I just want you to counter the popular belief that if you don't accept Christ, ie. You are not a born again, you are automatically not going to heaven, is it true or not?
I didn't say we were not born with sin.
Everybody was born in sin.

I said in my earlier posts that there is a big difference between been born with sin and committing sin.

It's committing sin that will take you to hell.

Babies and very young children cannot commit sin.

They don't even know what it means to sin.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Thunderfayayou: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Just answer this 2 questions.
1. Aborted children, or dead children below 6, from other religion family/mother like budhism, sango, esu, amadioha etc. Are they going to heaven or hell, because automatically they didn't accept Christ before death?

2. An good, well behaved, gentle, sinless 18 yr old Chinese boy, that died of coronavirus, it's obvious he didn't accept Christ before he died, will he go to be denied heaven?

Please, give simple answer to my question. Forget about those saying aborted babies and dead babies are going to hell for eternity, and forget about those saying anyone that didn't accept Christ before he died, even if he is in far China, will find himself in hell fire for eternity.

I love our conversation honestly grin

Now to answer your first question.

1. I can only speak as a Christian. I am not in a position to judge other people from other Religion based on righteousness before God. God is the final and ultimate Judge.

And for your 2nd Question

2. Based on Christianity which is what I believe in and practice and which is the foundation of what were arguing on.

The "Innocent" boy will be in hell. What you noted about him is what we call "Self Righteousness" which is what most "Pastors" practice.

The Bible taught us about a rich man who met Jesus and told Jesus about all his righteousness. How he gives to the widows and pays his tithes and offerings but Jesus told him to not only sell all his Property and give it to the poor but carry his CROSS and fellow him.

The Bible said his countenance changed and he was sad and he left.

What you described about the boy is "Self Righteousness". And self righteousness will not take you to heaven!

Only accepting JESUS as your Lord and personal savior will.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Thunderfayayou: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Hahaha grin My God

Okay. 13, 15 year olds are also little children, do you agree?
When they commit a crime, have sex, smoke etc, they all go to heaven just for being kids, abi?

No you're getting confused. I have already explained in this context what the Bible actually referred as Kids.

15 years old in some Religion and countries are seen as adults.

Infact in some Religion 13 year old girl is been married.

Kids here is from 7 years downwards.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by akinwale701(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Thanks.

But are you aware that there are some 10/11 year olds that have committed crimes? So they will also go to heaven abi?

I quite understand that. What actually determines a sin or not is whether Elohim counts it as sin or not. Irrespective of what humans think, speaking in Tehilim 32:1,2, David, said "Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.
2. Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit."

So, there are instances whereby Elohim doesn't count sin against humans and according to the Torah, children below Bar Mitzvah age(s) are covered as they are considered naïve at that time. It may seem hard to believe but that is the Truth from the Torah. Shalom Lekha.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
Thunderfayayou:

No you're getting confused. I have already explained in this context what the Bible actually referred as Kids.

15 years old in some Religion and countries are seen as adults.

Infact in some Religion 13 year old girl is been married.

Kids here is from 7 years downwards.
[/s]

Tell me about your own, don't school me about other religions! I asked you about the Christian doctrine, why are you jumping to other religions?!

Now now, you wan change mouth again.
Say something and stay by it! That's my problem with you pastorpreneurs. Ha

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
CSTRR:

I didn't say we were not born with sin.
Everybody was born in sin.

I said in my earlier posts that there is a big difference between been born with sin and committing sin.

It's committing sin that will take you to hell.

Babies and very young children cannot commit sin.

They don't even know what it means to sin.
Alright let's end this argument with this two simple questions. Give me straight answer please.

1. Aborted children, or dead children below 6, from other religions' family/mother like budhism, sango, esu, amadioha etc. Are they going to heaven or hell, because automatically they didn't accept Christ before death?

2. A good, well behaved, gentle, SINLESS 18 yr old Chinese boy, that died of coronavirus, it's obvious he didn't accept Christ before he died, will he go to be denied heaven?

Please, give simple answer to my question. Forget about those saying aborted babies and dead babies are going to hell for eternity, and forget about those saying anyone that didn't accept Christ before he died, even if he is in far China, or in one island, will find himself in hell fire for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
akinwale701:

I quite understand that. What actually determines a sin or not is whether Elohim counts it as sin or not. Irrespective of what humans think, speaking in Tehilim 32:1,2, David, said "Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.
2. Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit."

So, there are instances whereby Elohim doesn't count sin against humans and according to the Torah, children below Bar Mitzvah age(s) are covered as they are considered naïve at that time. It may seem hard to believe but that is the Truth from the Torah. Shalom Lekha.

1. How do we know what Elohim counts as sin since He doesn't actually state this openly?

2. Isn't this biased? Sins get counted for some and not for others.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

I love our conversation honestly grin

Now to answer your first question.

1. I can only speak as a Christian. I am not in a position to judge other people from other Religion based on righteousness before God. God is the final and ultimate Judge.

And for your 2nd Question

2. Based on Christianity which is what I believe in and practice and which is the foundation of what were arguing on.

The "Innocent" boy will be in hell. What you noted about him is what we call "Self Righteousness" which is what most "Pastors" practice.

The Bible taught us about a rich man who met Jesus and told Jesus about all his righteousness. How he gives to the widows and pays his tithes and offerings but Jesus told him to not only sell all his Property and give it to the poor but carry his CROSS and fellow him.

The Bible said his countenance changed and he was sad and he left.

What you described about the boy is "Self Righteousness". And self righteousness will not take you to heaven!

Only accepting JESUS as your Lord and personal savior will.
You didn't answer the first question, You guys are just countering yourselves.you said God is the final judge in the first question, probably you are shy to say aborted children will go to hell, because that sounds gross.

But, in the second question, you gave me an answer, a 10 year old boy that is not a born again will be thrown in hell, bo matter what. Even if a 15 year old boy has being on hospital bed from day 1 to when he died, like one Arab prince, if he did accept Christ, he will surely go to hell. Same thing with all our for fathers, before the missionaries came, they are all in hell. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by akinwale701(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

1. How do we know what Elohim counts as sin since He doesn't actually state this openly?

2. Isn't this biased? Sins get counted for some and not for others.

The Torah is His Word where His Laws are clearly stated. Asking whether this is biased or not is out of it, remember that even human Laws make provisions for "minors", so those under Bar Mitzvah age can be termed "minors".
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Thunderfayayou: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Tell me about your own, don't school me about other religions! I asked you about the Christian doctrine, why are you jumping to other religions?!

Now now, you wan change mouth again.
Say something and stay by it! That's my problem with you pastorpreneurs. Ha

Wow wow wow grin grin grin grin

Now I know who I am talking with.

Hahahahahaha.

Well I didn't mean to get you angry about your Religion. Sorry from my heart.

Have a great day Sir
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Thunderfayayou: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Viraltrends123:
You didn't answer the first question, You guys are just countering yourselves.you said God is the final judge in the first question, probably you are shy to say aborted children will go to hell, because that sounds gross.

But, in the second question, you gave me an answer, a 10 year old boy that is not a born again will be thrown in hell, bo matter what. Even if a 15 year old boy has being on hospital bed from day 1 to when he died, like one Arab prince, if he did accept Christ, he will surely go to hell. Same thing with all our for fathers, before the missionaries came, they are all in hell. Thanks.

I answered your questions correctly! And there is nothing like you guys because you are talking with me. I don't know where you guys came from.

Again, if you're not a a sincere Christian it will be almost impossible for you to understand anything because our "Religion" is based on Faith!

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Comedian2019: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Scam
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

I answered your questions correctly! And there is nothing like you guys because you are talking with me. I don't know where you guys came from.

Again, if you're not a a sincere Christian it will be almost impossible for you to understand anything because our "Religion" is based on Faith!
So, all your forefathers are in hell, isn't it?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by skydeexie(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The age they get to know the difference between good and evil.

Perfect Answer!
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
So what age do humans start qualifying for heaven/hell?

The age they started to commit sin.
The soul that sin, it shall die.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Ddokie: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Make heaven no shock una o..
It's only God that can determine what is sin or not.
The only instruction Jesus gave that supersedes other instruction is to love your neighbor as your self and believe in him.
People will definitely make mistakes no one is bigger than that.
Even Peter who was Jesus 2 I.c machetes someone's ear and even denied Jesus after hearing from Jesus himself that he will deny him.
No one can determine who goes to heaven or not.

A child of 5 may know good and evil, but saying because that child knows good and evil, if He dies at that age will go to Hell shows you don't even know God. You guys are trying to paint God as a cruel being more than a kind being and that hurts me.

God chose Elijah and Elisha, both are known to have anger issues, He chose Moses, who was a murder, all of Jesus disciples had their flaws.
Abi na David, the man of God's heart solomon or Samuel.
The God I serve is a merciful God and He knows I will make mistakes.
Sometimes, when I here preachers preach, I get sad because, they make it look so difficult to make heaven.
Go back and read from the 1st to the 12th commandment God gave to Moses, you will see that, those commandments given for man to have peaceful coexistence with his neighbor that is why some refer to it as Laws.

Remember God said " THOU SHALT NOT KILL" but I have seen instances where God commanded people to kill and when saul disobeyed, He was punished.

I still stand that only God can determine what is sin.
If you can love you neighbor the way you love yourself and believe in Jesus. Bro heaven is your home. Don't allow the Devil, who is the accuser of brethren to give you a guilty conscience when you stand in front of the Lord on the final day of Judgement.

If I keep food that I want to eat and my brother picks up the food and eat it, because He is hungry is that not stealing? Yes it is according to the law .
But should I get angry? No, because He is my brother.
But I guess if it were a man from the North and a Muslim I will be angry and that's where God will be angry with me and not be angry with that man if a stranger can steal his meal and He won't be angry.

I believe if you don't love your neighbor as yourself, no matter how you believe say you dey serve God you n0 dey go heaven

I was looking forward to a sensible post so that I would not have to start responding to all those overzealous individuals up there. Thanks for your comment. You just saved me stress.

People who have very little knowledge about the personality of God and how God handles issues just open their mouths and speak anyhow with so much confidence. Extremely irritating.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Everybody has their view about Christianity, you can't outright say where those bodies go...
The aborted ones naturally is dead and gone to nowhere.. Why? Because e nor form

My reasoning might be contrary or out of context but have said what I want to say... The way I live my life is very different. I'm a worshipper of God I communicate with HIM directly. Christ is among the Trinity, I am a child of God so if I say I commune with our Creator directly I am not wrong and no one can prove otherwise, back it up with scriptures even.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by mostHandsome01: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

You said babies don't go to hell right?

Isn't that YOU setting an age limit for making heaven/hell already? Do you have a brain??
Oh my goodness, you this man grin
You are so confused, you can't even tell the difference between me and who made such statement, I never at anytime said the above, you are so focused on looking for a fault that you can't even differentiate matters here anymore.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by BMathew: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! Heaven and Hell is not about age but of deeds or lack there of. undecided

The question was at what age can a go to hell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bishop Slumps, Dies On Way To Israel / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.