Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (30613 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by angelmichael790: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Since you have money to take care of yourself conveniently at the moment, there's no need for you to wait for 5 good years again 40years is not just a number but a limestone in this country. Have your plans within your self and get married with the one that loves you most among your gf not the one you love and thanks me later in 5years when you achieve the same dream despite been married with kids.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by lereinter(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Why don't you just adopt a pikin when you are 40

Make you continue your fu.ckin spree
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by ollybasa: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
mascot345:
Please I just clocked 35 years two days ago.
I have money to get married but I wan build small estate before marriage.

I wan marry at 40 .

Please I need good advice here. As our economy is too bad. I don't want to bring children that will come and suffer.
People are seriously advicing me to marry next year.
I already have land in a good location.

But some of my girlfriends are encouraging me to marry them before building anything.

My girlfriend said we can hustle together and build a better tomorrow.

I have like 3 girls who are willing to say yes next year.

Please good advise is welcomed.
Thanks everyone.
you that have money to build estate , marriage is minor now, build and same time marry. With the way u speak, u have enough �
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by sulaak(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
mascot345:

I wan marry at 40 .

Please I need good advice here. As our economy is too bad. I don't want to bring children that will come and suffer.

But some of my girlfriends are encouraging me to marry them before building anything.

Thanks everyone.

Then build the estate and stop asking questions, Nigerian men must be the only people talking about marriage as if they are women in heat.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Joe4real1988:
When you ladies turn to the ones that pay Groom price, house a man, feed him and the kids and bear virtually all financial expenses in marriage, then we will normalize it.
What is this one saying? How does that relate with having multiple partners?
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by ollybasa: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
nurez305:
Did you have the require money to build an estate or you have a better business that is going to supply you the required money needed for an estate? If you answer is yes, I wish you good luck, if otherwise, kindly get married now because you might not get married till you clock 50 years old while still waiting to build your imagery estate.

Building house is not a joke
maybe he doesn't know what is estate, how many units of apartments? Tell us abeg
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by minasu190: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Watch and pray about it..35yrs?comon u ought to be a father by now,don't waste time building estate thou its a nice idea,bros at this age,biko look for decent girl and marry,no time!
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Loreettaa:
Toks2008 food don land

If that is want he wants. Ogala
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Xano(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
mascot345:

I wan marry at 40 .

Thanks everyone.

Build your estate. It is a generational investment.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by zilon12(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mumu

Your mates have children in js2

Mschew
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Guwf: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Am an architect and contractor contact me for ur building construction +2348059586716, let's build together
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by ollybasa: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
mascot345:

Thanks bro.
if you go marry all these yanshy girls, l sorry for you o. Your problem will be plus all her problems, they are not productive, all they offer is to show you big yarshy. Ur estate first. When l was building my estate my girl left because l didn't buy her a car, l would have bought her a car of 600k then, but suppose she waited l would have bought her car of 4m or more because my annually rent income is 15m now, l swear, am 40yrs now looking for a decent girl to marry. It took me 4yrs to complete the house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by ollybasa: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Xenry:
Bro, don't listen to those girls that want you to marry them. Even if they get married tommorow, relax, women no dey finish.
Well, that's so wise of you- building an asset before getting married. That's good bro. And about everything being too late, relax bro, you no be woman wey dey get menopause, how old was Ned Nwoko when he got married? You see? You no get any problem.
Marry when you're ready, not when you're pressured. And I like the part you wrote that you don't want to bring children that will come and suffer —that's how it should be bro! Good advice �
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by mascot345: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Huffd:
Stay away from women when you are still struggling

Forget about raising kids in old age when you plan your life and build generational wealth like a real estate I pray your dream comes true mine did and I am older than u now planning to settle

What you leave behind will take your kids far.if people like davido doesn’t have the financial support from his dad he might be no where today

These girls out there can not endure a broke man . Once you are broke they either leave you or totally change their altitude towards you

Plan your life and settle whenever you want to
Leave the pressure for the girls who want to settle before their 30
Best advice . I really appreciate your input.
My investments will take my children far.
U are very smart.
Thanks alot baba.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by OnyeObodo: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
mascot345:

Thanks my Guy.

You do know he insulted you right...

A fo*l at forty is a .... forever...

What he meant

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Omonigeriarere: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
mascot345:

I wan marry at 40 .

Thanks everyone.

If you are convinced that you have found what you want in a girl, I will advise you to to and marry. E get why!

AS for estate development, invest heavily in land and never disclose this to any girl you intend to marry at this stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by calcal: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
You better marry now and have time for yourself later.

you can build the house also since you are a money man.

I had my 2 sons before 30, right now they have both finished college and working, I have time to stay with you guys and enjoy myself.

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by nedekid: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ocholu:

Let me be real with you;

I saw what you did here grin grin.
The op said thank you ontop grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by mascot345: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Never listen to ladies pushing u to take emotional decisions on business or financial issues. 80% of the time they don’t know what they are saying.

If they tell u that both of u together will build a better estate pls judge which of them has been impactful to ur current progress? Which of them has helped u build anything now that Ure not yet married bt dating? A gal cannot give what she doesn’t have.

The only gal u should believe her when she says we will build together after marriage is the one that has built with u as a boyfriend. Anything else is selfish talk.

Most of them only bring bills not revenue and that’s what will continue after marriage trust me. More billz grin

Take ur time and build ur dreams to a stable point b4 venturing into marriage with a selfish gal who only cares about her comfort.

Thanks baba . . Very good advice.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Loreettaa: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Toks2008:

If that is want he wants. Ogala
Won't you make a post and advise us evening newspaper to go for ivf?
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Loreettaa: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
ollybasa:
if you go marry all these yanshy girls, l sorry for you o. Your problem will be plus all her problems, they are not productive, all they offer is to show you big yarshy. Ur estate first. When l was building my estate my girl left because l didn't buy her a car, l would have bought her a car of 600k then, but suppose she waited l would have bought her car of 4m or more because my annually rent income is 15m now, l swear, am 40yrs now looking for a decent girl to marry. It took me 4yrs to complete the house.
You're a 40 year old baby boi looking for more pussies to destroy. Talk true. No body will beat you here.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by mascot345: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
ollybasa:

Congratulations man. U are my mentor.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Toks2008(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Loreettaa:

Won't you make a post and advise us evening newspaper to go for ivf?

I have already and it even made the front page about 3 weeks ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/6817991/lady-late-30s-still-single
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Beolly(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
AfroKnight:
Marry then build the estate.

If after looking at your earnings, you actually feel marriage will prevent you from building that estate, then you are not buoyant enough to build it.

Getting married and raising a family within a year costs far less than building a mini estate.
OP never take this kind of advice particularly those who are hammering on marriage.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
A really good thought of you. ADVICE: Avoid late marriage. Marry when you have the energy to train your children and watch them grow in your young age. The pride I feel is heavenly.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by PearlFid(f): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
mascot345:

U are very smart. I have a girlfriend who is 22.. She is in 400level pharmacy.

When I asked her marrying her or building a house.

She chose building a house.

But those ones wey done pass 25 years will say ... Marry first.

No wahala ... I will do as u say. Thanks alot Bro.
woman wrapper, only you 3girls
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Beolly(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Simran94:
I think it's high-time we start normalizing both men and women having multiple partners in their relationships and marriages
Unfortunately nature makes that impossible.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Loreettaa: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Toks2008:

I have already and it even made the front page about 3 weeks ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/6817991/lady-late-30s-still-single
Donate your sperm for a worthy cause.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Beolly(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ara21:
If you like listen to people like this. Later pikin go dey primary 2 baba go die, you that suppose to marry since last year as you get small thing. Later they will be looking for relatives to help train your children.

As long as he has money to cater for them at that age there's no problem.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by AfroKnight: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beolly:

OP never take this kind of advice particularly those who are hammering on marriage.

Lol. He is 35. He says he is buoyant enough for marriage. But if he thinks marriage will prevent him from building his estate in the next one year, then the simple truth is he doesn’t have the money for an estate. How much is wedding and upkeep for a year? How much is the cost of building 4 or 5 detached houses? Calculate am.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Toks2008(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Loreettaa:

Donate your sperm for a worthy cause.
I will gladly do it for you free.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Loreettaa: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Toks2008:

I will gladly do it for you free.
Not for me though. I'm still "young"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose? / Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.