Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (30633 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Loreettaa:

Not for me though. I'm still "young"

Whoever. No be to donate?
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Loreettaa: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Toks2008:

Whoever. No be to donate?
You can also consider taking another wife. Help a soul. grin
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by tctrills: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
authority2006:

Just learn and waka pass, brother sofo. And if u no wan learn, let those who will learn do it in peace. After all, no one asked you to vomit your personal goals here.
No need to be in pain.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Dearlord(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good question bru,
Both of them are good irrelevant investment
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Beolly(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
flokii:
@OP I think you need to get a wife, not house or estate.

Settle down, start a family and grow with your kids.. not when you're 50yrs and getting weak that you'll start nursing children. There is time for everything in life.
If builds the estate even at 50 feeding or catering for them won't be such a problem because he has invested. The investment takes care of the bills. It easier to take on financial responsibilities at any age when you have the money

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Beolly(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
frozen70:

The issue is that you are not really ready and interested in settling down

What are you doing with three matured women in your life at this stage

Anyway your investment shouldn't stop you from getting married that's if you are interested in marriage now

If you insist on waiting till 40yrs of age, then you will still be paying school fees at retirement age
The investment takes care of the bills. It easier to take on any
financial responsibilities at any age when you have the
money.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by hardon1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
tctrills:

Why tell everyone your plans.. learn not to vomit you personal goals. And don't ask for advice you wouldn't take.

So I believe the poster, nairaland is a faceless forum and anyone can create and post anything

What I take serious in this place is news, and not all these forged stories people put here
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Mrlouis: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2021
WHICH ONE IS ESTATE AGAIN? ESTATE, A RESIDENTIAL BUILDING OR A DUPLEX?? YOU GUYS SHOULD BE CHOSING WORDS CORRECTLY
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Jakiblend(f): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2021
If you get married to a girl who is also financially okay, you can build your estate. Not necessarily a combine finance, if she believe in you. All your girlfriends r urgent 2k type, reason the advice u not to go on with your dream.
You can run the two together .
Check out those two in the pix, do the look rich to you, but the both have dream and goals.
Marry a woman with brain and not a woman with pussy to Bleep and produce kids.

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by udomas(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2021
Xenry:
Bro, don't listen to those girls that want you to marry them. Even if they get married tommorow, relax, women no dey finish.
Well, that's so wise of you- building an asset before getting married. That's good bro. And about everything being too late, relax bro, you no be woman wey dey get menopause, how old was Ned Nwoko when he got married? You see? You no get any problem.
Marry when you're ready, not when you're pressured. And I like the part you wrote that you don't want to bring children that will come and suffer —that's how it should be bro!

The legend, this one sweet me. You nailed it mate!
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by edunaragold(f): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=mascot345 post=108025263]Please I just clocked 35 years two days ago.
I have money to get married but I wan build small estate before marriage.

I wan marry at 40 .

Please I need good advice here. As our economy is too bad. I don't want to bring children that will come and suffer.
People are seriously advicing me to marry next year.
I already have land in a good location.

But some of my girlfriends are encouraging me to marry them before building anything.

My girlfriend said we can hustle together and build a better tomorrow.

I have like 3 girls who are willing to say yes next year.

Please g. Big lies,when money no dey come woman dey always rebellion
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Toks2008(m): 2:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Loreettaa:

You can also consider taking another wife. Help a soul. grin

Shey you dey wine me ni
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Princewell2012(m): 2:28am On Nov 29, 2021
nurez305:
Did you have the require money to build an estate or you have a better business that is going to supply you the required money needed for an estate? If you answer is yes, I wish you good luck, if otherwise, kindly get married now because you might not get married till you clock 50 years old while still waiting to build your imagery estate.

Building house is not a joke

oga you wicked o. I don laugh tire when I read this this comment. to build estate no be here o. Nevertheless you have told him the bitter truth.

Which kind of a man will tell ordinary girl friend that you want to build an estate haba you want die ni. Imaginary estate indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Princewell2012(m): 2:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Harrynight:
Being fully prepared financially and otherwise before getting married and inviting marital responsibilities is a good idea.
However I would advise you if you have a reasonably steady source of income right now just get married I know what I'm saying.

If you get married at the age of 40 and start having children at the age of 41 my brother sooner or later you will regret not starting earlier.

Hmm wait a minute he only have land and he is talking about building estate , do you know what it takes to build estate?

The guy just won show him self to mainland and to his poor girl friends that's the way am looking at it here from my own angle.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Joe4real1988(m): 2:42am On Nov 29, 2021
Simran94:

What is this one saying? How does that relate with having multiple partners?
Having a multiple partner is a personal decision/discipline but u ladies here always try to turn everything to gender war or comparison forgetting the fact that u can never wear the shoe of a man.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by obyrich(m): 3:32am On Nov 29, 2021
mascot345:
Please I just clocked 35 years two days ago.

I wan marry at 40 .

Please I need good advice here. As our economy is too bad. I don't want to bring children that will come and suffer.

But some of my girlfriends are encouraging me to marry them before building anything.

Please good advise is welcomed.
Thanks everyone.
Please go and marry. In short make sure you marry before next year runs out. Who said married people don't acquire property?
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by nokspos: 5:06am On Nov 29, 2021
its your choice, as much as i don't encourage late marriage , but here are your mentors

Elon must married at 42
Bill Gate married at 39
Larry Allison married ant 59
Olu Jacob Married at 45
Jay-z married at 39

they are all successful, but before you follow their steps, remember Nigeria is north America wink

mascot345:

I wan marry at 40 .

Thanks everyone.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by kvfranc6: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Ocholu:

Let me be real with you;

I saw what you did here grin grin.
Lmao
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Joe4real1988:
Having a multiple partner is a personal decision/discipline but u ladies here always try to turn everything to gender war or comparison forgetting the fact that u can never wear the shoe of a man.

What shoe are men wearing that tons of women haven't worn and are still wearing and will still continue to wear ? We have a lot of jobless men whose wives are the head of the family, providing financially for the home and taking care of the children's fees? We have a lot of men who are working but still collect money from their wives to run side businesses and all. So what exactly is special about the shoe when practically everyone is wearing it?
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by bixton(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2021
mascot345:

I wan marry at 40 .

Thanks everyone.

I cannot advice you with regards to the girls since I don't know the character/attitude they individually exhibit.
Another thing I would say is that do you have any family member that you truly can trust and who can keep a secret and not run mouth..

Now while your decision to build a small estate is good given you have a land at a good location.
My first question to you is that do you have a personal house of yours first where you're resident and not paying rent?

Another is the size of the land you want to use for the small/mini estate?

If you're business conscious my sincere advice is to first start up a business that's self sustainable and having less risk under proper management and good diligence and you can use the profits from the business some part of your savings/earnings from work to start the construction of the mini estate.

You can get in touch with me for your building construction works though and any more via email.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by pikechukwu6(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2021
This article smell fishery... How much do you have to build Estate, how much will it cost you to marry... Bro, if its true you have money to build estate, you already have money to marry and care for your family... I think marriage will not stop your dream at this point. Secondly, you want to marry at the age of 40 and you are 35. So the difference is 5yrs. I rest your case! undecided undecided
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by millzchurchill2: 7:11am On Nov 29, 2021
God bless you �

anonymous1759:
angry
Bro do whatever your heart tells you ,I detest girls who put pressure on guys to marry them.

One thing you must know is that any girl
putting pressure on you to marry her is not out of love but for her own selfish interest :-.
Either to escape menopause or poverty.
I would advice you to make a baby mama out of the one you love to extend your lineage life is unpredictable if you’ve the resources to Carter for the baby.

If any of these girls still puts pressure on you for marriage kindly tell her to carter for the wedding expenses grin . Come back and tell us the reaction.

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Urchmantete: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Oga go and marry so you can enjoy your children before you meet your creator. No matter the amount of money you have, it doesn't guarantee a good or peaceful marriage.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Danny5050: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2021
Bro, build your estate you don't rush into marriage. Marriage is not an achievement. Use the little amount you've to build the estate. Establish yourself solidly. Most of those ladies that are pestering you to marry them that you guys will hustle together, baba na wash... Don't even listen to them. Build yourself financially, spiritually and physically strong. Don't forget to pray very well before getting married in order not to make any mistake. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Simran94:

LOL, you are dating three ladies at the same time and you have proposed marriage to three of them. Now, if it's a lady that did this, na olosho we go dey hear up and down grin

Iyaebe, come and see your people oo
He still has a 22 year old girlfriend too.

Public toilet. #spits

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2021
Useku:
Never join resources with any woman to build a house or business, it always ends in regrets!

Never consider a lady while taking marriage decision,be 100% selfish,cuz they won't consider you in the marriage when chips are down.

Spend 85% percent of the money building a mini flat first even if not completed yet.

The remaining 15% can be used for the marriage(do am anyhow,e nor dey always pay off)

Born\marry if you like,latest at 37. 40 is late.

No go marry for court o

It doesn’t always end in regrets. If he hadn’t joined his resources with mine, he have regretted it himself because I’m stronger, faster at making money.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by damoceile: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2021
chatinent:
Five years remaining to reach one beautiful adage.

If you don't get tthis, forgerrit!!! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by DaCharis2016: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Raalsalghul:
If the said ladies pestering you for marriage are in their late twenties/early thirties, I'd say leave them.

Then while using the remainder five years to build your estate, go for younger babes in like first/second year level at universities.

Use them as side attractions and to hold body too: at least at that point in their life, they are not looking for anything serious just the occasional car rides, movies at the cinema, bi- monthly cash transfers and shawarma, so they won't pester you for any commitment.

Finally, when you're through with building your estate, you can now consider the late twenties babes for marriage. The good thing is that you're doing well financially so you'll always see somebody who'll marry you after all na Naija we dey.

Both ways, you will enjoy your peak as a man and build your hustle too.

this one can be my mentor oo grin
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Joe4real1988(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Simran94:

What shoe are men wearing that tons of women haven't worn and are still wearing and will still continue to wear ? We have a lot of jobless men whose wives are the head of the family, providing financially for the home and taking care of the children's fees? We have a lot of men who are working but still collect money from their wives to run side businesses and all. So what exactly is special about the shoe when practically everyone is wearing it?
I know u gonno think this way coz u are woman. I never ruled out the little ratio of wives supporting their husband, but note the word 'Support'. And before it gets to that supporting stage, u don't know what hell men passed through/put in place. Ofcourse u no go understand sha. This gender dragging/comparison by u ladies dey really dey vex me.

1 Like

Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Useku(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2021
Bobmarie:
It doesn’t always end in regrets. If he hadn’t joined his resources with mine, he have regretted it himself because I’m stronger, faster at making money.

It is not a function of who has more strength and wit financially.

If you have 100% while i have just 20%.

I will still not merge resources just for peace of mind and sanity.
Re: I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage by Vado(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Raalsalghul:

So because the future is uncertain, we should not make plans abi?

This your comment is the most foolish thing I've read on Nairaland today.

Your thought-process is obviously the most foolish if what you solely inferred from that submission was that you shouldn’t make plans. I didn’t have to spell it to you the part that says “if you have the means”. A man with a means is a man that apparently must have put some things in order in his life (a planner) to have gotten that respite. The next thing is prioritizing. If earth has been favorable to you by giving you comfort, isn’t sensible for you to give back as soon as possible rather than thinking you have the luxury of time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The London Curse On Nigeria Women / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.