Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church (48002 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Ezmans:
the bible made me know that hell is grave but Christendom have turn it upside down
God never said that nor did Jesus Christ so where exactly do you claim to have gotten that from scripture? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:57am On Nov 29, 2021
chachanga:
And stress deceived many and divided congregations already, who picks up the tab for all the damage she's done and souls she's misled now?
Add to that the billions of souls your Pastors and GOs, Pope, etc.,
world over have deceived away from following the Truth of God. undecided

Billions already gone and Billions currently marching onwards to their graves to hell because of these con men who they listened to. Jesus Christ warned us all against listening to them from over 2000 years ago. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Elidrisy20:
What gain will you have, if you lead others to hell
It is a life mission for these Pastors, GOs, Pope, GBs etc., to lead as many souls to hell as possible in the name of conveniently tagged "soul winning" campaigns. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Ugohenryugo:

Evang. Linda Paul Rika is God sent. That someone came up with a confession like this doesn't mean others are liars.
You are invited to the 2021 Holiness Revival Movement Conference this December. You will see Linda live!
They are all of them, including your Rika, liars and deceivers. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:00am On Nov 29, 2021
LilBlaze24o:
Can a loving God really punish people in a fiery hell forever? Which part of the bible suggests that....
Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:02am On Nov 29, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

Lolz funny enough that was a lure to your own article which didn't make the frontpage or views...

It's fine....
But the Message still didn't answer the questions I raised bro....

I will rephrase the question...
What is a Fiery Hell?
Who will go there?
Who will be in charge?

Please back up your answers with the bible...
Why not read scripture yourself to learn rather than solicit one liar for answer? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Nigerianfactor:
1. Thank God that this woman's conscience touched her to come out to confess. There are many out there being used by false religious leaders to propagate "lies from the pit of hell". But God is exposing them one by one.

2. The teaching of hell fire is one of the greatest lies many church goers tell against God, with the hope of frightening unwary believers. It is true that God will destroy the wicked. But the way he has done it in the past and the way he will do it in future is for only Christians who pay attention to details as well as using their reasoning abilities to understand
1. All your Pastors and GOs, Pope, evangelists. GBs are all Liars and decievers, thieves who Jesus Christ warned you are come to steal from His sheep, kill the fat of His sheep and destroy His flock - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided

2. I suggest then you begin to pay attention to Jesus Christ, God's own Truth, instead of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) , to learn what He infact taught you of Heaven and or Hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Coronavirus123:
That's how righteousness will apologize to nairalanders for preaching fake gospel
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please don't hold your breath for it abeg! grin
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Chiemeka1:
I remember one saying she went to hell and could not find Adeboye and Kumuyi. One said those in heaven wear long skirts like those in Deeper Life.
They are morons! undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:10am On Nov 29, 2021
Nyanabo:
Confess you sins and you shall be forgiven and made whole, she came boldly to apologize not minding the shame and backlash she would get.

But she knew the importance and God has forgiven her.

Let him that is without sin be the first to crucify her.
Mummy God bless you. Even in our most holy state we are like a filthy rag into God.
Drops mic and exit stage....
The statement in bold reveals you don't know the Truth of God at all. Please, for your own souls sake, pick up the Gospels and read through them as many times as needed for the Truth as spoken by Jesus Christ to sink in and offload those lies you store in your heart - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:22am On Nov 29, 2021
thinkmoney:

Go and study bible more..do researches to aid in your study. KJV translation of hell is misleading. God doesn't burn anybody in a fire forever. He hates the idea.
The punishment for sin is death
You have it mixed up actually....

1. Death as punishment for sin , only applies to those who are of this world, beginning in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22, God's judgment on Adam and Eve, our progenitors. undecided

2. For those who are of the Kingdom of God(not of this world) and have eternal life to boot, the punishment is Eternal damnation- punishment lasting, not 2 minutes or 10 days but eternity. And this is as stipulated by Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Law and King in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 & John 5 vs 19 - 29 & Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Tzar(m): 5:32am On Nov 29, 2021
I can imagine the number of other lying 'prophets' in these Nigerian religious houses that refuse to confess!
Sadly, Nigerians have chosen to make god out of men!
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:34am On Nov 29, 2021
Imagine grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Nov 29, 2021
thinkmoney:

1. Again, go and study the bible really. See that hell was translated from sheol/hades and know this words mean common grave and had nothing to do with fire.

2. Righteous men in the bible were said to go to hell; Jonah, Daivid, Job and Jesus christ. They went there because they died. Jesus spent 3days there. Every one is going to hell (common grave).

3. The wages of sin is death.
Study the bible truly for ur sanity and salvation. Alot of lieeeeeees is in christendom now.
1.a Where in the OT does God inform you that the sinners and the righteous will have their end in sheol? undecided

1.b. Where in scripture does God or Jesus Chhrst inform you that the unrighteousness and righteous end in Hades? undecided

2. Jesus Christ went to Hell? Where is this recorded please? undecided

Where is it recorded that Jonah, David and Job each went to Hell? undecided

3. The condemnation of Sin aka Death is as defined in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by aspabay(m): 5:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All of them are thieves who God, and Jesus Christ, warned are thieves come to steal from His sheep, Kill the fat of His sheep and destroy His flock - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 vs 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided

You are entitled to your opinion.

I know several genuine men of God. And you know there are many genuine ones, but let's act for the fun of the moment.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:59am On Nov 29, 2021
aspabay:
You are entitled to your opinion.

I know several genuine men of God. And you know there are many genuine ones, but let's act for the fun of the moment.
Those you think are genuine are liars and decievers just like the others and you know why? Because God does not lie - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16, neither does Jesus Christ- John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by aspabay(m): 6:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Those you think are genuine are liars and decievers just like the others and you know why? Because God does not lie - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16, neither does Jesus Christ- John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided

Again just keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Infomaz(m): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2021
I knew it was a lie from the beginning. The belief that the righteous goes to heaven at death and the wicked to hell is unscriptural.

Have you ever asked your self who Jesus is coming to resurrect in John 5:28-29 if the above belief is true.

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by aspabay(m): 6:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Those you think are genuine are liars and decievers just like the others and you know why? Because God does not lie - [b]Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16[b], neither does Jesus Christ- [b]John 10 vs 1 - 16[] undecided

Look at how you conveniently twist the Word of God. Taking only the part that suits your evil narration. You shall not be guiltless , unless you repent.

There are many false prophets, and there are many more true prophets, with the spirit of God, working wonders.

If you decide to see only the false, that your problem.

Agents of darkness always strive to amplify darkness above the light, but we know that is impossible. Light will always triumph over darkness. You lies will never stand.

God still uses men and he uses many of them in this generation.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 6:05am On Nov 29, 2021
aspabay:
Again just keep deceiving yourself.
I deceive myself by believing what God says about men? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by aspabay(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I deceive myself by believing what God says about men? undecided

You deceive yourself by misinterpreting the Word of God
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2021
aspabay:
Look at how you conveniently twist the Word of God. Taking only the part that suits your evil narration. You shall not be guiltless , unless you repent.

There are many false prophets, and there are many more true prophets, with the spirit of God, working wonders.

If you decide to see only the false, that your problem.
What is particular do you accuse me of twisting? undecided

God Himself spoke in Ezekiel 34, and Jesus Christ Himself spoke in John 10. So how did I twist anything there? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by aspabay(m): 6:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is particular do you accuse me of twisting? undecided

False teachers and blasphemers like engagements, i won't give you further attention. To early for that.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2021
aspabay:
False teachers and blasphemers like engagements, i won't give you further attention. To early for that.
Again... Those you think are genuine are liars and decievers just like the others and you know why? Because God does not lie - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16, neither does Jesus Christ- John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by God2man2again(m): 6:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Where did she post her first video?

We don't even know her name?

This video is not giving us the complete information, can anyone assist in this regard?
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by charixel: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2021
I went to hell talk, I don't believe it anymore when you now start to produce materials to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by freshalien: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's obvious Satan is trying hard to make a mockery of the belief that hell truly exists, using such ones, so that he would have many more "hell" mates.

So if you like believe it oh, if you like don't believe it oh, the truth remains that if you don't repent, you would believe it by force when you end up there, only that by then it would be too late to repent.

He that has ears, let him hear.

God bless.

Shatap! How do you know hell is real? Have you been there? Even the white man who brought your ancestors those lies hasn’t even being there and you are here talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Awoo88: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Deeper life don denounce their own lies finish?, undecided
U sure say u dey OK?

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Awoo88:

U sure say u dey OK?
Are you? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by chudez0147(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
As long as she Confesses, Genuiely repents from her lies and Makes Peace with JESUS Christ, she is good to go.

It is Better to Confess, repent, make Peace with JESUS Christ , be insulted by men but be Embraced by JESUS Christ.

Than to mislead people in lies and End up in Hell Fire.

@Obembet who exactly is this?
Is this linda?
That's one thing with we Christians.

We sin hoping to ask for forgiveness
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Workch: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah... because you're a Satanist.

Because they cannot be verifier dude. Most are lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.