Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church (47979 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2023
Ugohenryugo:
■ Your spiritual blindness, ignorance and stubbornness is startling. What you called " Claim ", I actually showed you in scripture.
■ So the Holy Bible is lying then?
■ Have I said anything outside the scripture? No, yet you chose to argue, and besides, in all your assertions and believe, you failed to bring out any scripture that my adopted claim as you call it contradicts.
Have a nice day,
■God through me I've shown you enough Grace, but you have rejected it. So on judgement day, you will have only but yourself to blame if you don't make it, which isn't my prayer for you. You see, I'm open from both of us edifying one another and that's why I gave you my WhatsApp number. Shalom!
1. None of the verses you quoted out of context back up any of the claims you made. It's almost as if you were blindly hoping I would misread them but not everyone is blind. undecided

2. There is nothing holy about the book called your Bible...it is a book that contains even the words of satan. So unless you think Satan is Holy, I suggest you start doing a bit of thinking about what you claim to believe in. undecided

3. Everything you have said so far is contrary to that spoken of by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

4. God doesn't show Himself through individuals as His Truth is not subjective. It is the same truth that applied as far as the disciples that apply to even us today. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.