Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church (48001 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Blackman101: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2021
419 even to the house of God? it is well sha, but know it God is not a man oh
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by LilBlaze24o: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

I'd checked the scripture, still didn't answer the questions raised...

Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

This place mentioned everlasting punishment for those who were judged as being goat, while everlasting life for those judged as been sheep, but said nothing about those being goat being thrown into a fiery Hell.

Well the bible provides a simple answer to the main question here.....

What is the punishment of Sin?
Romans 6:23
 For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

Answer: DEATH.

Not a fiery hell.... Or some imaginary hellfire controlled by some imaginary beings with throngs and forks.

Hope you get my point....

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by YEAN15(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]this Linda own ehn Na every Sunday my pastors dey put am make we dey hear as sermon
obonujoker:
Knew it was all fake... I remember how one Linda then did her; and thought it could affect the church of God, but it marched on to greater heights....

The Bible is enough for everyone. No chance for conspiracy theories... However every Christian knows the reality of hell and the reality of heaven... We have to choose one.

Repentance is the key for every one on earth, everyday, all day...
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by fancifulasuquo(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2021
Omg !!! Is she reading her confession?
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Awoo88: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am not sure
undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by goodheart01: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
As long as she Confesses, Genuiely repents from her lies and Makes Peace with JESUS Christ, she is good to go.

It is Better to Confess, repent, make Peace with JESUS Christ , be insulted by men but be Embraced by JESUS Christ.

Than to mislead people in lies and End up in Hell Fire.

@Obembet who exactly is this?
Is this linda?

These are scums of this earth just like u who feel they can pull the crowd by inducing fear rather than spreading the real message. I'm sure u must have supported her then with your messages of doom. Thank God her conscience touched her to confess after lying.

You're next in line for God's chastisement if u don't desist from your quack ways of preaching.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Nyanabo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The statement in bold reveals you don't know the Truth of God at all. Please, for your own souls sake, pick up the Gospels and read through them as many times as needed for the Truth as spoken by Jesus Christ to sink in and offload those lies you store in your heart - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 undecided

I actually don't want to respond to you. But I'm being compelled to. Read Isa 64:6

I repeat my first statement again, Let him that is without sin be the first to crucify her those were the words of Jesus. Who ever Jesus hasn't condemned cannot be condemned by you or I . This is not a matter of gospel.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
LilBlaze24o:
1. This place mentioned everlasting punishment for those who were judged as being goat, while everlasting life for those judged as been sheep, but said nothing about those being goat being thrown into a fiery Hell.

2. What is the punishment of Sin?
 For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

Not a fiery hell.... Or some imaginary hellfire controlled by some imaginary beings with throngs and forks.

Well, Hell is a place where evil souls are punished, and that is what Jesus Christ informs there in that passage, does He not? undecided

The description of the actual punishment to be metted out in Hell is another subject undecided

2. What Paul refers to as the wages of sin , Death, is as decreed by God since the time of Adam and Eve in Genesis 3 vs 19-22, this before Jesus Christ showed up to redeem men from it. That was God’s Judgment for all unbelievers including sinners of His Old Covenant Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

Jesus Christ, however, came to redeem men from the Old Law and Judgment, and instead gift all those who believe Him with eternal life for a Kingdom that is noy of this world, and a different reward and punishment as He explained there in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nyanabo:

I actually don't want to respond to you. But I'm being compelled to. Read Isa 64:6

I repeat my first statement again, Let him that is without sin be the first to crucify her those were the words of Jesus. Who ever Jesus hasn't condemned cannot be condemned by you or I . This is not a matter of gospel.
If you had ever actually read Isaiah 64 with your own eyes and mind, you would have noted that prophet was instead speaking of how their sins taint their righteousness..., not that all righteous persons were filthy. undecided

Go read what God speaks of the righteous in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36 and in Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20 and see that God's standard of righteousness was one even the thief on the cross was able to attain. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by leofab(f): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Religious zealots are just thoughtless…
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1.a Where in the OT does God inform you that the sinners and the righteous will have their end in sheol? undecided

1.b. Where in scripture does God or Jesus Chhrst inform you that the unrighteousness and righteous end in Hades? undecided

2. Jesus Christ went to Hell? Where is this recorded please? undecided

Where is it recorded that Jonah, David and Job each went to Hell? undecided

3. The condemnation of Sin aka Death is as defined in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. undecided
Thank you for your reaction. I sense its burne out of a sense of duty to God. However, I will also respond to shed more light on what I said. I will react to all your points.
I want to give a context. Know that hell (pit, place of the dead and grave) in KJV and most other translations were translated from two words; Sheol in the Hebrew scripture which is generally known as the old testament and hades in the Greek scriptures which is also know as the new testament.This sheol and hades simply means common grave or the state of being dead (please research this. It's easy to get).
Where the problem comes in is the inconsistency in translation in many bible versions. KJv for example translates the same words has hell in some place, grave in others or pit.
1) number one of your point; hell (sheol,hades, common grave, state of death) is where all living are going. Check job 30:28; Revelation30:13,14. (please u might want to check different version to confirm what I have said).
2) Jesus went to hell (common grave/ state of the dead) for three days but "he wasn't kept in hell" because God resurrected him. Acts 2:31,32.
David knew that like all humans he was going to hell/ common grave, but he had confidence that God will not leave him there forever. He is still in hell/common grave/ state of the dead till now. But we have hope that God will resurrect him and many many others in the near future. Psalm 16:10. He by this expression also prophesied what will happen to Jesus. Act 2:29-32. 13:35-37.
Job too was aware that he will also in time be in hell. He expressed hope in resurrection that's why he pleaded that God remember him when the time comes. Job 14:13.
Jonah was in the belly of a fish for 3days. He likened that state to hell-to being in the common grave. It was like he died. He however, cried out to God and God brought him out. Thus in a way giving an example of what will happen to christ in the future. Jonah 2:2.
*Please again, try to make research and compare many translations and see how they interchangeably translates grave has hell, pit, or state of the dead. I assure u, u will see that hell as we have it in many bible version has been translated from these two words-sheol in the old testament and hades in the new testament.
Now 3), From Genesis 3:19-22, that you quoted, you will see that from the beginning, the stated original penalty for sin is death (in hell). This is consistent with the whole bible. Remember the other bible verses in new testament that says the wages of sin is death and all souls that sinneth shall die.
We are all dying and going to hell (sheol or hades), because of the original sin. Don't let this new understanding shock u, in as much as it doesn't obviously agree with the belief u have long held, but rather let it spur u to further study and research. Remember I told you, lies is now pervasive, it's more even in churches. It's a fulfillment of prophecies about our time.
Search the scriptures because your eternal life depends on it.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by LilBlaze24o: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, Hell is a place where evil souls are punished, and that is what Jesus Christ informs there in that passage, does He not? undecided

The description of the actual punishment to be metted out in Hell is another subject undecided

2. What Paul refers to as the wages of sin , Death, is as decreed by God since the time of Adam and Eve in Genesis 3 vs 19-22, this before Jesus Christ showed up to redeem men from it. That was God’s Judgment for all unbelievers including sinners of His Old Covenant Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

Jesus Christ, however, came to redeem men from the Old Law and Judgment, and instead gift all those who believe Him with eternal life for a Kingdom that is noy of this world, and a different reward and punishment as He explained there in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

If the bolded is true, then was Jonah a wicked soul?

Jonah 2:2
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice

I will need a Yes or a No as answer...
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
thinkmoney:

Thank you for your reaction. I sense its burne out of a sense of duty to God. However, I will also respond to shed more light on what I said. I will react to all your points.
I want to give a context. Know that hell (pit, place of the dead and grave) in KJV and most other translations were translated from two words; Sheol in the Hebrew scripture which is generally known as the old testament and hades in the Greek scriptures which is also know as the new testament.This sheol and hades simply means common grave or the state of being dead (please research this. It's easy to get).
Where the problem comes in is the inconsistency in translation in many bible versions. KJv for example translates the same words has hell in some place, grave in others or pit.
1) number one of your point; hell (sheol,hades, common grave, state of death) is where all living are going. Check job 30:28; Revelation30:13,14. (please u might want to check different version to confirm what I have said).
2) Jesus went to hell (common grave/ state of the dead) for three days but "he wasn't kept in hell" because God resurrected him. Acts 2:31,32.
David knew that like all humans he was going to hell/ common grave, but he had confidence that God will not leave him there forever. He is still in hell/common grave/ state of the dead till now. But we have hope that God will resurrect him and many many others in the near future. Psalm 16:10. He by this expression also prophesied what will happen to Jesus. Act 2:29-32. 13:35-37.
Job too was aware that he will also in time be in hell. He expressed hope in resurrection that's why he pleaded that God remember him when the time comes. Job 14:13.
Jonah was in the belly of a fish for 3days. He likened that state to hell-to being in the common grave. It was like he died. He however, cried out to God and God brought him out. Thus in a way giving an example of what will happen to christ in the future. Jonah 2:2.
*Please again, try to make research and compare many translations and see how they interchangeably translates grave has hell, pit, or state of the dead. I assure u, u will see that hell as we have it in many bible version has been translated from these two words-sheol in the old testament and hades in the new testament.
Now 3), From Genesis 3:19-22, that you quoted, you will see that from the beginning, the stated original penalty for sin is death (in hell). This is consistent with the whole bible. Remember the other bible verses in new testament that says the wages of sin is death and all souls that sinneth shall die.
We are all dying and going to hell (sheol or hades), because of the original sin. Don't let this new understanding shock u, in as much as it doesn't obviously agree with the belief u have long held, but rather let it spur u to further study and research. Remember I told you, lies is now pervasive, it's more even in churches. It's a fulfillment of prophecies about our time.
Search the scriptures because your eternal life depends on it.
I am afraid none of this answers my direct question to you. Please just cut straight to the answers so I can begin to actually see what you see maybe....

1.a Where in the OT does God inform you that the sinners and the righteous will have their end in sheol? undecided

1.b. Where in scripture does God or Jesus Chhrst inform you that the unrighteousness and righteous end in Hades? undecided

3. The condemnation of Sin aka Death is as defined in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. undecided

I checked the verses you responded with

1. In Job 30 vs 28 does not include a mention of sheol or death or hell.

2. In Acts 2 vs 32, the word Hades is missing from this.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have it mixed up actually....

1. Death as punishment for sin , only applies to those who are of this world, beginning in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22, God's judgment on Adam and Eve, our progenitors. undecided

2. For those who are of the Kingdom of God(not of this world) and have eternal life to boot, the punishment is Eternal damnation- punishment lasting, not 2 minutes or 10 days but eternity. And this is as stipulated by Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Law and King in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 & John 5 vs 19 - 29 & Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 undecided
I hope at this stage u have seen my response to ur other comment.
Here however, I don't understand your division between "those who are of this world" and "those who are of the kingdom of God".
Matthew that you have quoted is an illustration or parable. To illustrate two states for the righteous and unrighteous.
Just as sheep and goats are not the one being judged so the fire is also a symbol for the eternal cutting off (death without resurrection. The second death/ the real death) that the wicked is going to be judged with.
This real death or second death is likened to Gehena (translated as hellfire [not hell but hellfire] in KJV). This Gehena was a real place outside the walls of Jerusalem in Jesus days. It was there they threw the bodies of criminals and bad people. They always threw sulphur in the big pit and worms are always on the decomposing bodies.
Jesus do use this Gehena or hellfire, to symbolize total cutting off. To symbolize permanent death and destruction. The fire is eternal because sulphur was always added.
This Gehena/ hellfire or second death/real death is the destiny of the wicked.
The problem again here in some ways is the not so perfect translations we have. It takes research and studies to understand the root words of some translated words, the background and context around a story. This research and studies are always worth the while as it has to do about ones spiritual health and direction and eternal destiny.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
LilBlaze24o:
If the bolded is true, then was Jonah a wicked soul?

Jonah 2:2
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice
I will need a Yes or a No as answer...
I should instead be asking you why you would equate the belly of the whale(Jonah's idea of Hell) with Eternal damnation ( Hell as introduced in the New Covenant) as spoken of in the New Covenant? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
thinkmoney:

I hope at this stage u have seen my response to ur other comment.
Here however, I don't understand your division between "those who are of this world" and "those who are of the kingdom of God"..
Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law came with a Law that is for a Kingdom not of this world and to recruit Sons of God, did He not? undecided

Please skip the epistles - I get bored real easy when forced to fish for answers in a pool of words. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid none of this answers my direct question to you. Please just cut straight to the answers so I can begin to actually see what you see maybe....

I checked the verses you responded with

1. In Job 30 vs 28 does not include a mention of sheol or death or hell.

2. In Acts 2 vs 32, the word Hades is missing from this.
You replied rather too fast. It shows u didnt care to make research. Those bible verses have hell, pit, realm of the dead, grave or the state of being dead in some of them. But they have originally been translated from sheol and hades. KJV use hell in some. If u check many translations, you will get a clearer picture.
You obviously have not got the patience to research now. I will help you with just two pictures.
*please be sincere in your endeavor to get the truth. Others are observing us.

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law came with a Law that is for a Kingdom not of this world and to recruit Sons of God, did He not? undecided

Please skip the epistles - I get bored real easy when forced to fish for answers in a pool of words. undecided
If you get bored easily. Then don't bother getting involve in things. Just hold your peace. I took time to explain because of love.
If you can't research or study then there is every chance you will lack in knowledge.
I have tried
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

I'd checked the scripture, still didn't answer the questions raised...

Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

This place mentioned everlasting punishment for those who were judged as being goat, while everlasting life for those judged as been sheep, but said nothing about those being goat being thrown into a fiery Hell.

What is the punishment of Sin?

God bless u lil
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
thinkmoney:

You replied rather too fast. It shows u didnt care to make research. Those bible verses have hell, pit, realm of the dead, grave or the state of being dead in some of them. But they have originally been translated from sheol and hades. KJV use hell in some. If u check many translations, you will get a clearer picture.
You obviously have not got the patience to research now. I will help you with just two pictures.
*please be sincere in your endeavor to get the truth. Others are observing us.
I am not interested in what any particular translation says.

1. You claimed that the Hebrew script had Sheol indicated and I asked you where and you point to Job 30 but that verse does not include a mention of the word Sheol in the Hebrew script. undecided

2. The word Hades is also not included the verse in the Greek script of Acts 2 which you pointed out. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am not interested in what any particular translation says.

1. You claimed that the Hebrew script had Sheol indicated and I asked you where and you point to Job 30 but that verse does not include a mention of the word Sheol in the Hebrew script. undecided

2. The word Hades is also not included the verse in the Greek script of Acts 2 which you pointed out. undecided
I am helping u research like ur life matters to me.
Now please answer, have u seen hades in some of the translations I have screenshot here? Be courageous, courteous and sincere now

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by OHIGGI: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
are we sure is not editing
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
thinkmoney:

I am helping u research like ur life matters to me.
Now please answer, have u seen hades in some of the translations I have screenshot here? Be courageous, courteous and sincere now
I don't need help with research.

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't need help with research. What i instead need are answers to the questions I asked you of your claim. Those screenshots you keep posting are meaningless to this conversation since they don't answer your claims nor my questions to you. undecided

Ehiiii, u are something else oh (I actually wanted to say terrible). God will send another to help u. I have given up on you.
You requested to see where hades is I showed u. U then shifted the post again to take me back to points I have exhaustively answered.
Haven't I showed you were Jesus, Job, Jonah and David were said to go to hell? You are not a sincere fellow obviously. You seems to just enjoy argument.
May God help u
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't need help with research.

Just because of people that are observing. I will bring up a bible passage that I have showed you more than 3 times (and you aren't blind oh. But u are intentionally closing your mind eyes), where Jesus was said to go to hell but wasn't left there. He came out after 3days.

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
thinkmoney:

Haven't I showed you were Jesus, Job, Jonah and David were said to go to hell?
Anyways, so I did my research to find the mentions of the words and there use. undecided

I am more interested in Jesus Christ here at this time. We can maybe consider the other tales at another time please. undecided.

1.a Where in the OT does God inform you that the sinners and the righteous will have their end in sheol?

1.b. Where in scripture does God or Jesus Chhrst inform you that the unrighteousness and righteous end in Hades?

Now, in Matthew 25 vs 46 , Jesus posits that the righteous will be sent off to a place of eternal reward whereas the unrighteous will be sent off to a place of eternal punishment. Note the Greek word Haden is not mentioned in the script at all. Can we agree that none of these two places is not the grave then ? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by LilBlaze24o: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I should instead be asking you why you would equate the belly of the whale(Jonah's idea of Hell) with Eternal damnation ( Hell as introduced in the New Covenant) as spoken of in the New Covenant? undecided

Okay let me ask again, if the bolded is correct, that means your ETERNAL DAMNATION will be thrown (hurled) into the lake of fire (second death) like your eternal damnation gonna die ni?

Revelation 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

I will need a simple answer, a Yes or a No..
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
LilBlaze24o:
Okay let me ask again, if the bolded is correct, that means your ETERNAL DAMNATION will be thrown (hurled) into the lake of fire (second death) like your eternal damnation gonna die ni?

Revelation 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

I will need a simple answer, a Yes or a No..
What you stated in bold makes no sense though. undecided

If you look up the Greek form on "Eternal damnation" or Eternal fire , you will find it is not linked in any form to the words Hades or Death or Grave or Shoel which you seem fixated on. So you need to explain to me how you came about the claim that "Eternal damnation" will be thrown into a lake of fire. undecided

By the way, is it that you are totally against a word having multiple meanings/definitions or something? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Nyanabo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you had ever actually read Isaiah 64 with your own eyes and mind, you would have noted that prophet was instead speaking of how their sins taint their righteousness..., not that all righteous persons were filthy. undecided

Go read what God speaks of the righteous in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36 and in Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20 and see that God's standard of righteousness was one even the thief on the cross was able to attain. undecided

Mr. Righteous Go an read John 8:10-11
I repeat it again you are too filthy to condemn her so what you point ? Let him that thinks that he stands let him take heed lest he falls. I can't see that you have the spirit of the pharisees.

Note purifying ourselves is not once and fall all it is once and again.

So I ask what is your point ? That you are more holy than her or you never lied before ?
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nyanabo:
Mr. Righteous Go an read John 8:10-11
I repeat it again you are too filthy to condemn her so what you point ? Let him that thinks that he stands let him take heed lest he falls. I can't see that you have the spirit of the pharisees.

Note purifying ourselves is not once and fall all it is once and again.

So I ask what is your point ? That you are more holy than her or you never lied before ?
None of this makes sense to any or what has been said so far...randomly accessing verses without clear understanding of the message of what is written was where this all started and you keep confirming my initial suspicions with each post.

Again , The statement in bold reveals you don't know the Truth of God at all. Please, for your own souls sake, pick up the Gospels and read through them as many times as needed for the Truth as spoken by Jesus Christ to sink in and offload those lies you store in your heart - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Holumhidey(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Beloved4:

I have only one moniker on nairaland and that is this one. I am not affiliated with any Holumhidey or any other moniker.
I should not take responsibility for anyone else's actions please. Kindly let's be guided.
If I told you I understand what this is all about I would be lying.

Mr Holumhidey, whatever it is with you and Magnol**** please keep me out of your schenanighans. Thank you as you comply.

Cheers.
Guyy what beef do you have with mongnoliaa?
And why does she think you're me?
What started the issue pls?
Cos it's funny to me
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Holumhidey:

Guyy what beef do you have with mongnoli**?
And why does she think you're me?
What started the issue pls?
Cos it's funny to me

Oga with all due respect, kindly stay out of my mentions.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.