Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction (55272 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/opobo People: Facts Vs Fiction (VIDEO) / Meet The Opobo People Of Rivers State!!! / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:

Man, you don't know anything for sure !
You were not there to witness our ancestors, those who made these maps were physically there to witness our ancestors and they drew what they saw !
It is not you whom is going to contradict them with your sentiments !
Also you don't really understand history, "Bini" which is not even an Edo word is a word which only means Edo people who reside in Benin city just like Parisian refers to french people who reside in Paris and New Yorker refers to American people who reside in New York, Benin empire was a country, not an "ethnic dominion". Everybody was equally under the emperor who was referred to as Oba. And all of these people were Edos.

You have problems differentiating your current
ethnic perspective with historical reality.

The point I am trying to make is that that map alone can't win you a case of Bini rulership in the covered areas because it's not meticulous enough to explain who was doing what. Unfortunately , friend , you will need additionally information to completely prove your point , beyond reasonable doubts.

Western Igbo , for instance , has many tales of wars with Bini but none has any recollections of Bini subjugation. I wonder why. Also , we have no physical evidence any western Igbo town was under Bini rule. If you have evidence to the contrary lets see them.

3 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omanambala:

The point I am trying to make is that that map alone can't win you a case of Bini rulership in the covered areas because it's not meticulous enough to explain who was doing what. Unfortunately , friend , you will need additionally information to completely prove your point , beyond reasonable doubts.

Western Igbo , for instance , has many tales of wars with Bini but none has any recollections of Bini subjugation. I wonder why. Also , we have no physical evidence any western Igbo town was under Bini rule. If you have evidence to the contrary lets see them.
Are you daft ?

Read again and this time get your head out of your ass:

Truthvalue41:

Man, you don't know anything for sure !
You were not there to witness our ancestors, those who made these maps were physically there to witness our ancestors and they drew what they saw !
It is not you whom is going to contradict them with your sentiments !
Also you don't really understand history, "Bini" which is not even an Edo word is a word which only means Edo people who reside in Benin city just like Parisian refers to french people who reside in Paris and New Yorker refers to American people who reside in New York, Benin empire was a country, not an "ethnic dominion". Everybody was equally under the emperor who was referred to as Oba. And all of these people were Edos.

You have problems differentiating your current
ethnic perspective with historical reality.

Also, it is quite stupid to expect a person to recollect a thing which supposedly took place before his great great great great grand father was born. And I never even claimed any such war took place, all I claim is what is substantisted by precolonial maps: all these people are Edos.
Also as I tried to tell you, there was no "Bini domination" ! You are so daft ! You can't comprehend ! Actually the word "Bini" is a new word !
And the people of Benin empire were equal under their emperor !
The maps clearly identify a country called Benin Kingdom, you are not just daft but also delusional and you lack reading abilities. Learn how to accept reality even when you don't like it.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Some people on nairaland are just brain-dead
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
An other thing: the oral story of all Anioma is about migration from Benin !
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:

Are you daft ?

Read again and this time get your head out of your ass:

Also, it is quite stupid to expect a person to recollect a thing which supposedly took place before his great great great great grand father was born. And I never even claimed any such war took place, all I claim is what is substantisted by precolonial maps: all these people are Edos.
Also as I tried to tell you, there was no "Bini domination" ! You are so daft ! You can't comprehend ! Actually the word "Bini" is a new word !
And the people of Benin empire were equal under their emperor !
The maps clearly identify a country called Benin Kingdom, you are not just daft but also delusional and you lack reading abilities. Learn how to accept reality even when you don't like it.

You can still have a civil conversation , devoid of name calling.

Now , who are the Bini , then ?

7 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:
An other thing: the oral story of all Anioma is about migration from Benin !

Of course , you are densely ignorant. Please ,let's not derail this thread.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omanambala:

You can still have a civil conversation , devoid of name calling.

Now , who are the Bini , then ?
A civil conversation requires both people to show a minimum of intelligence, you are clearly showing lack of intelligence and that is irritating. Look at yourself asking an already answered question yet again, your brain needs oxygen, breath man, breathe
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:

A civil conversation requires both people to show a minimum of intelligence, you are clearly showing lack of intelligence and that is irritating. Look at yourself asking an already answered question yet again, your brain needs oxygen, breath man, breathe

No, you seems not to possess the temperament for a civil conversation. You resort to insult because you have nothing reasonable to add.

5 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omanambala:

No, you seems not to possess the temperament for a civil conversation. You resort to insult because you have nothing reasonable to add.

I am calling you what you are to your face, I am not here to babysit you, if you can't show sign of intelligence, I will say it loud and laugh if I want to. This is not your playground, this is a grown man's world, get used to it.

I won't excuse nor tolerate your lack of intelligence, I ain't your dad, so either you grow a brain, either you keep your mouth shut.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Alabo7978(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
9Pluto:

Lmao!!! Did you really post this yourself? Ibani and Broken igbo. What were you trying to verify.

If you want to know what language is spoken in Opobo, go and check the first page where I have just posted a video from Opobo.

I am impressed with your honesty and desire to make some findings. Unlike the other guys who claim they are from Bonny and tell us they are at the waterfront as we speak.

The name calling wasn't necessary.
Brother man.
I even admire those other of my ijo brothers who ignore you all, and say your agenda ends in nairaland.
I am the only one bothering myself.
Igbo is ONLY a second language there and are spoken by the descendants of the slaves.
Y'all call Bonny Okoloba.
Y'all were slaves who had to earn your freedoms by helping Asimini to fight his wars.
The Bonny practice an enculturating ritual to initiate foreigners into the Ijaw nation.
Nembeians do so, every other izon clan does so.
Jaja was also enculturated as Jubo jubogha.
If the ibos owned that area, they wouldn't have been enculturated.
You are in denial.
Your landgrabbing ends in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:

I am calling you what you are to your face, I am not here to babysit you, if you can't show sign of intelligence, I will say it loud and laugh if I want to. This is not your playground, this is a grown man's world, get used to it.

Scram , Nigga!
You are a noise maker , nothing more.
If you can't answer a simply question then you are not fit for a public discourse.

4 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Your brain lacks oxygen, you asked a question which was already answered and I already informed you that it was already answered, yet you wrote this:
Omanambala:

Scram , Nigga!
You are a noise maker , nothing more.
If you can't answer a simply question then you are not fit for a public discourse.
You have real intellectual deficiency.
Something is not working very well in your head.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Shiver99: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:

All precolonial maps show Anioma as being part of Benin, also I am Anioma and my uncle Obaseki is Anioma. All Anioma kings not only dress like the Oba of Benin but they also identify as relatives of the Oba of Benin.
You live in a world of illusions. You are going to need to wake up to reality one day.

...Is this some sort of joke?

Does the last picture look more like a Benin person or like these Igbo people below?

5 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by izac82: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:

Later when a non-igbo says he doesn't like Igbos, people will start calling him "igbophobic", you guys are a hatefilled bunch, all you seem to dream of all day is ways to hurt other people, if the devil was a human he would probably be Igbo.

Now let us discus how you basically think you are as strong as the British empire was, because your dream seems to be about you basically doing to Benin empire's capital what the British did. The British and Benin empire fought a war and you iPod deluded fools are far from being as strong as the Benin empire or the British empire.

You guys will never make friends and quite frankly, I used to pity Igbos in the passed and I always stood by you guys when I felt others were unfair to you, but not anymore ! You guys deserve whatever you get, and stop claiming my Anioma people, we are not part of your gang of cannibals, we are part of Benin empire. All your hatred comes from the fact your ancestors used to eat humans. That cannibalism is encoded in your dna and you act it out through your hatefulness. This is the reason why nobody likes Igbos, even southern Cameroonians who used to be part of eastern Nigeria had to join Cameroon in order to not be in the same country with igbos. You guys caused a civil war, you guys go all around the world pushing drugs and making every country think all Nigerians are drug dealers...
Nobody likes you guys, maybe it is time to question your behaviour ...
Most of us condemned that post. That moniker, if you are familiar with it on this forum, usually go off bound to state what is far from reality. Don't use one man post to judge an entire ethnic group.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Shiver99:

...Is this some sort of joke?

Does the last picture look more like a Benin person or like these Igbo people below?

So the precolonial maps made hundreds of years ago were deliberately made in order for me to make a joke for you ?
So the map makers must have been prophets who saw this conversation in visions ?

Make your point instead of speaking rubbish.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:

I won't excuse nor tolerate your lack of intelligence, I ain't your dad, so either you grow a brain, either you keep your mouth shut.

Please , your ramblings about intelligence is laughable. You are the same block head that claim all Anioma kings claim kinship with Oba Bini. Isn't this enough reason to ignore you.

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Bkayyy: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:

Later when a non-igbo says he doesn't like Igbos, people will start calling him "igbophobic", you guys are a hatefilled bunch, all you seem to dream of all day is ways to hurt other people, if the devil was a human he would probably be Igbo.

Now let us discus how you basically think you are as strong as the British empire was, because your dream seems to be about you basically doing to Benin empire's capital what the British did. The British and Benin empire fought a war and you iPod deluded fools are far from being as strong as the Benin empire or the British empire.

You guys will never make friends and quite frankly, I used to pity Igbos in the passed and I always stood by you guys when I felt others were unfair to you, but not anymore ! You guys deserve whatever you get, and stop claiming my Anioma people, we are not part of your gang of cannibals, we are part of Benin empire. All your hatred comes from the fact your ancestors used to eat humans. That cannibalism is encoded in your dna and you act it out through your hatefulness. This is the reason why nobody likes Igbos, even southern Cameroonians who used to be part of eastern Nigeria had to join Cameroon in order to not be in the same country with igbos. You guys caused a civil war, you guys go all around the world pushing drugs and making every country think all Nigerians are drug dealers...
"Asị na ọgụ ụrọ na ita arụ, achoba agụ owụrụ"

Ekealterego, Slayerforever, Igboid and Eastlink don't bother translating to this ignoramus because he claim to be from "Anioma"
A bloody ignorant Ika self imposed Bini slave that always attach to the good people of Enuani and claim anioma when things like this come up.

You said your never existed, mysterious Bini empire fought war with Britain?

Please have you heard of an empire that was defeated in 6 hours?
That was 9-18 February 1897, the burning of hideouts took 5 days and the actual demolition (or what you call battle) took 6 hours.

Now compare your folk tale empire to Aro (one Igbo clan) that held the British for 5 months conventional warfare.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Bkayyy: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:

Why do the usual Nigerian ignoramus always assume he is intellectually superior to whomever he is talking to ?
For your information, I am a mathematician who earned his degrees in France, also I am a teacher in France. Now you know I am smarter than you so you can stop beating your empty chest.

As I already stated, all precolonial maps of the region show it as being part of a precolonial country named Benin Kingdom/empire, the capital of that kingdom is called Benin city, you are obviously confusing the capital with the country itself. You clearly have a terrible grasp at history like most Nigerians. I had the luck of studying history in a country in which it actually is a serious field studied with logics rather than the Nigerian usual fairytales and politically motivated revisionism.

N.B: Edo state is located in Benin, not the other way around.

Answer to my question: most illiterates think they are geniuses because they are not exposed to higher thinking and thinkers. That is why you assumed you were my intellectual senior whereas I could probably teach the teacher of your teacher.
Nobody boasts of being an economic Refugee except a Bini inferior with a complex
No Igbo man dead or alive will boast that he is a common teacher in France or any country. That is the self Confidence the colonialists recorded about Ndigbo.

Now to your map.
So, you want us to believe that Bini once has control over Igbo, Ibibio, half of Yoruba, Ejagham, all the tribes of Southern Cameroon but except for Yorubas, none of these people knew that they were under Bini.
It is just like saying that you own a dog but the dog doesn't know that it is owned.

During the Ekumeku, the British fought Western Igboland (what some call Anioma today) for 28 years but not in any case did any of the war chief from the Western Igboland made mention of relating or being part of any Bini empire or take orders from any Bini monarch.

So you see my dear Economic Refugee in France, no matter the control any group has on another, if the group the map says has hegemony over is bigger than the group, the map will make mention of that group. There has never been any map of Ethiopia without designation of Oromia/Oromo which is the largest group but are politically under Tigray and Amhara.

Your map is fake. A map of hearsay not something made from first person experience.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by bomb24: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Alabo7978:

Brother man.
I even admire those other of my ijo brothers who ignore you all, and say your agenda ends in nairaland.
I am the only one bothering myself.
Igbo is ONLY a second language there and are spoken by the descendants of the slaves.
Y'all call Bonny Okoloba.
Y'all were slaves who had to earn your freedoms by helping Asimini to fight his wars.
The Bonny practice an enculturating ritual to initiate foreigners into the Ijaw nation.
Nembeians do so, every other izon clan does so.
Jaja was also enculturated as Jubo jubogha.
If the ibos owned that area, they wouldn't have been enculturated.
You are in denial.
Your landgrabbing ends in nairaland.

This is just phase1 and u are already weeping like a day old baby on diaper.

all the bullshit you just wrote up there contradicts your statements as regards to bonny settlement documented by the whitemen from 19th century downwards.

to-date the language spoken in bonny and opobo is Igbo, So mr alabo u have lost out. no need revisiting wat was said ealier on this thread because justice has been done on all various topics as regards to the lies peddled out by the ijo godless pig swamp dwellers.

so go tell your people to get their wooden boats and their mosquito nets ready for owners of the islands (brass, opobo and bonny) the Igbos are coming to claim it.

Tnks to captain crow, baikie and the rest of the british traders who documented our rich history from the Igbos of the interior to the Igbos of the coastal area who ruled the islands they have definitely made our work much easier.

Igbo Nationalism is here to stay! watch out for us we will be your biggest nightmares..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Bkayyy: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Truthvalue41:

All precolonial maps show Anioma as being part of Benin, also I am Anioma and my uncle Obaseki is Anioma. All Anioma kings not only dress like the Oba of Benin but they also identify as relatives of the Oba of Benin.
You live in a world of illusions. You are going to need to wake up to reality one day.
No precolonial map has ever showed Anioma as part of Bini.

Your Disney land map is not an illustration of anywhere because it didn't make mention of any landmark. Something an Economic Refugee in France won't understand.
If you have dignity of yourself or reconnected to your root, you would have realised that if you want to read a map, you'll use landmarks in other to know where you are heading to, and your Disney land map lacks it.

To show how low you reason, you didn't bother to ask yourself where the entire Yoruba people which are like 50 times the size of Bini population are in your map.

As for the dressing. Prior to the establishment of warrant chiefs in Igboland, no Igbo chief dress like any Bini person. It was the introduction of Warrant chiefs that brought that borrowed dressing. The warrant chiefs while looking for something to justify their existence copied the existing monarchy of a neighbouring ethnicity.

We are not Ijaws, so we can't claim Bini attires or emblem. Ndigbo have theirs and it is Elephant tusk. The same elephant tusk was also used in Bonny and other Igbo coastal towns.

If you want to see how ancient Western Igbo chiefs dress like. Take a look
The picture is from Ogwashi-Ukwu (part of Western Igboland/Anioma)

9 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Shiver99: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Truthvalue41:

So the precolonial maps made hundreds of years ago were deliberately made in order for me to make a joke for you ?
So the map makers must have been prophets who saw this conversation in visions ?

Make your point instead of speaking rubbish.

You posted a picture of an Onitsha man wearing clearly Nri-style attire and you're falsely claiming it to be Benin. That was the point of contention.

7 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Putindbutt: 12:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Igboid:

This is not Baike work.
Stop being silly.

Bonny people speak Igbo as we type, and still use Igbo counting system they have always used.
Alabo7978 provided earlier document showing counting system in Bonny which was proven to correspond with the Kalabari dialects. Your tactics at shouting down on opposing views is a bit too stale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Putindbutt: 12:45am On Dec 03, 2021
oyatz:

Languages aren't what determine who owns territories.
The German Language is spoken in more than 6 European countries and Arabic is spoken as first languages in many countries.

The two primary determining factors on the ownership of territories are ;

1) The political authority over the territories.

2) The peoples: In cases of referendum, referendum will only be conducted on territories where their people as represented by their political authorities demand for it.

Fact!

The current LG Chairman of Bonny is Ijaw same as the house of rep members. Aside the subnational Government of Rivers State, Ijaws control the local politics of both Bonny and Opobo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Alabo7978(m): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2021
bomb24:

This is just phase1 and u are already weeping like a day old baby on diaper.

all the bullshit you just wrote up there contradicts your statements as regards to bonny settlement documented by the whitemen from 19th century downwards.

to-date the language spoken in bonny and opobo is Igbo, So mr alabo u have lost out. no need revisiting wat was said ealier on this thread because justice has been done on all various topics as regards to the lies peddled out by the ijo godless pig swamp dwellers.

so go tell your people to get their wooden boats and their mosquito nets ready for owners of the islands (brass, opobo and bonny) the Igbos are coming to claim it.

Tnks to captain crow, baikie and the rest of the british traders who documented our rich history from the Igbos of the interior to the Igbos of the coastal area who ruled the islands they have definitely made our work much easier.

Igbo Nationalism is here to stay! watch out for us we will be your biggest nightmares..

Lol who is this one?
Bomb truly dey your head as per your monicker.
You not wondering why your other more intelligent comrades aren't responding to me anymore?
Now get out of here, you no dey my level.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Putindbutt: 1:03am On Dec 03, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Ooooooouuuuuuu.... Stay pained. You people can change concept. Gosh, are you sure you people don't have Yoruba heritage too. Becuase you have their features and behaviour. grin
I should never have quoted you but just to put it on record how despicable you are and how ridiculous it has become a shared mentality among you. What has Yoruba got to do with how stupid you think of yourself. As lengthy as the thread so far, you hardly see any Yoruba troll walk in uninvited but you're just too obsessed to put them out of your head.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:07am On Dec 03, 2021
cheruv:

The dwarves were part of the pygmy race that inhabited the forests of central Afrịka from the Niger down to the Kongo river.
The Igbo name, àkà is a derivative of their own name, Baka which they answer till this day

Just realised the word Igbo use for a short person 'nwa akakpo' is derived from àkà, which in turn is derived from Baka!

I've also heard of the pygmy tribes of the Congo. Must be that one of the tribes migrated way down into the south-eastern parts of present day Nigeria.

Quite revealing!
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Shiver99: 2:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Bkayyy:

"Asị na ọgụ ụrọ na ita arụ, achoba agụ owụrụ"

Ekealterego, Slayerforever, Igboid and Eastlink don't bother translating to this ignoramus because he claim to be from "Anioma"
A bloody ignorant Ika self imposed Bini slave that always attach to the good people of Enuani and claim anioma when things like this come up.

You said your never existed, mysterious Bini empire fought war with Britain?

Please have you heard of an empire that was defeated in 6 hours?
That was 9-18 February 1897, the burning of hideouts took 5 days and the actual demolition (or what you call battle) took 6 hours.

Now compare your folk tale empire to Aro (one Igbo clan) that held the British for 5 months conventional warfare.

Reading Nigeria's present history is a startling example that beerparlour gists are different from actual reality.

The Arochukwu expedition was the largest and most advanced military incursion the British had taken in Southern Nigeria. The British believed that taking control of Arochukwu was instrumental in controlling Southern Nigeria. Despite this, it still took a much longer time for Arochukwu's capital town to fall.

A description of the contingent that marched to Arochukwu in the last snapshot:

5 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 4:08am On Dec 03, 2021
9Pluto:

Oh! Merci beaucoup.
This explains it. You have been away for so long in France you got inebriated with their wines.Apologies to your ancestors whose inherentance is lost wherever rabbit hole you came from.
So is your map of old Benin Empire the map of a single ethnic group? Alas, you were too daft to notice it included the Eshan, Urhobo, Isoko and all other tribes (let me not even mention the anioma you claimed). I wonder how you passed your maths lesson. Well, I won't give you free history classes.

You should apologize to the French authorities for parading their certificate on that numb skull.

I am amused you parade a foreign certification like the other Mongoloid from UK except yours was in French. You guys are an apology to modern education.
You brag about your degree in maths in 2021, I wonder what people studying computer vision and AI should do.

Now get out of my mentions as I won't spend my time to make up for your academic deficits.

P.S: I pity your students.
Make sure you modify your genes so you don't pass that silly inheritance to your offsprings.

That his map of Benin empire even covers Ibibioland, Efik, Ejagham, and parts of Igala, Idoma, Tiv and Amazonian territories

To him, these people are all Benin people

If I get a bit of time later on today, I will blow the nigga to smithering, with ancient documents.

8 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by 9Pluto(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

That his map of Benin empire even covers Ibibioland, Efik, Ejagham, and parts of Igala, Idoma, Tiv and Amazonian territories

To him, these people are all Benin people

If I get a bit of time later on today, I will blow the nigga to smithering, with ancient documents.

Here sounded like an ignorant kid in his first post that was why I even answered him. But with that map of Benin he posted, he made it obvious he is living under a rock somewhere in Fernando Po and not in France he claimed. I could bet you he can't point where both Benin and Anioma is on that map.

I read through his post again and he didn't make a single sense. That was why he was shouting himself hoarse. To think he is a teacher like he claimed, I wonder the volume of ignorance he must have been passing on to his students.

I won't advice anyone to engage him because like it is said, you get messy when you engage a pig.

7 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Zooposki(f): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

They are Ibani Ijaw people.
Ndoki was Aminadokiari meaning we were looking for our relations. The white couldn't pronounce it and called it Ndoki.
Today Ibani dialect will still say Waminadokiari. Meaning same thing.
The relations they had missed and we're looking for was Bonny people.

Lol

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by chariisGRACE(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I'll like you to help me out with something, I just watched a video of Okrirka people, perhaps they have history with the Igbos, I don't think they are Igbos. The language isn't the same thing and even the culture. So, it wouldn't be applicable to add them. What do you think?

There is no Okrika person that doesn't understand Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by cheruv: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Truthvalue41:

Benin's continuous claiming of Anịọma/土美 is a justifiable Causus Belli, Kos there's no connection between the Edo and the Igbos of the trans-Niger.
Igboland from Ịka/田 in the West to the Anyịm/澠 River in the East, and from Ẹkpoto/貉 in the North to the Atlantic seaboard of Ụbaanị/豐窠 are all Alị Igbo/土隣 and won't be shared with any other.
So stretch out your hand to it and have it cut off!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (91) (Reply)

Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Osinbajo’s Helicopter In Emergency Landing In Abuja Seconds After Take Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.