Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction - Politics (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction (56355 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/opobo People: Facts Vs Fiction (VIDEO) / Meet The Opobo People Of Rivers State!!! / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2021
Ekealterego:

Keep calling Crow... we have all diversified our sources.

From page 1 to almost 80, with different sources.

or are these ones from Clarke, Crow too?
All these are irrelevant.If at 1508 the Jos were confirmed to have been inhabitants of Bonny, before the rise in slave trade there.
Those excerpts are useless.

Show me something before 1508 affirming Igbos as the initial dwellers in Bonny.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

All these are irrelevant.If at 1508 the Jos were confirmed to have been inhabitants of Bonny, before the rise in slave trade there.
Those excerpts are useless.

Show me something before 1508 affirming Igbos as the initial dwellers in Bonny.

Where was Ijos confirmed as inhabitants of Bonny in 1508 Biko.
Post and encircle the part .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

Check again the footnotes Oga.You post Crow's a million times.I can do same.

Where is the Rio Real located?

Rio Real is not another name for Bonny.
We are talking about Bonny and not pirates lurking in Bonny rivers.

We are talking about Bonny Island, emphasis on the land itself.

Show where Ijos were outrightly pointed out as inhabitants of Bonny LAND!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:

Where was Ijos confirmed as inhabitants of Bonny in 1508 Biko.
Post and encircle the part .
Mtsheeew!
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

Mtsheeew!

The joke is on you.
Because you know no such document of Ijaw existence on the Island of Bonny exists.
We know of Brass existence in Bonny land, but we know that Brass of this era were distinct from Ejo people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:

Rio Real is not another name for Bonny.
We are talking about Bonny and not pirates lurking in Bonny rivers.

We are talking about Bonny Island, emphasis on the land itself.

Show where Ijos were outrightly pointed out as inhabitants of Bonny LAND!
That excerpt talked about a village of over 2000 inhabitants at the RIO REAL.No pirates in boats.Infact reading further it talked about the hinterland people trading sheep and other food crops with the Jos at the village in exchange for salt.

I go dey repeat am inside una ear.Give me an earlier account to debunk mine.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by horsepower102: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

Mtsheeew!

You lack integrity. You have been trying to push your failed narrative for days and have been called out for it yet you insist on pretending.

You lack integrity.

I don’t even know why s people are still responding to you at this point.

You haven’t provided any convincing evidence for over a week.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

That isn't a fiction novel.Stop being silly.

A book written 25 years after Nigeria had already been created. The best he could possibly do is to interpret what had already been written by those that observed this societies firsthand before Nigeria was created. I am sure Pereira was even born decades after Baikie wrote his book, and I am sure Pereira's father hadn't been born when John Adam's and Captain Crow's books were written.

And by the way, I didn't see Pereira arguing with the Igbo origins of Bonny. Nor did I read where he claimed that Jos or Brass or Kalabari people were the original inhabitants of Bonny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:

The joke is on you.
Because you know no such document of Ijaw existence on the Island of Bonny exists.
We know of Brass existence in Bonny land, but we know that Brass of this era were distinct from Ejo people.
Tell that to Ebiegberi Alagoa the one you hate so much and Timipre Sylva,Timi Dakolo they aren't Ijos.These men are from Nembe/Brass.

You can as well respond to my challenge.Let us know when and how the Ijos displaced the "real inhabitants".
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

That excerpt talked about a village of over 2000 inhabitants at the RIO REAL.No pirates in boats.Infact reading further it talked about the hinterland people trading sheep and other food crops with the Jos at the village in exchange for salt.

I go dey repeat am inside una ear.Give me an earlier account to debunk mine.

It never mentioned Bonny! That's the Main thing.
It never mentioned Bonny!
The town of 2000 can be anything, but if Bonny wasn't mentioned, then it's pointless.

4 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
OfoIgbo:

A book written 25 years after Nigeria had already been created. The best he could possibly do is to interpret what had already been written by those that observed this societies firsthand before Nigeria was created. I am sure Pereira was even born decades after Baikie wrote his book, and I am sure Pereira's father hadn't been born when John Adam's and Captain Crow's books were written.

And by the way, I didn't see Pereira arguing with the Igbo origins of Bonny. Nor did I read where he claimed that Jos or Brass or Kalabari people were the original inhabitants of Bonny
All you needed do was a Google search to know when that book was written.Instead of exposing your ignorance to the world.

Pereira didn't make mention of any tribe called Igbo,Ibo,Eboue or whatever nomenclature.

Why?

Because they never existed along the coast.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

Tell that to Ebiegberi Alagoa the one you hate so much and Timipre Sylva,Timi Dakolo they aren't Ijos.These men are from Nembe/Brass.

You can as well respond to my challenge.Let us know when and how the Ijos displaced the "real inhabitants".

What challenge exactly!
What is your challenge?

We gave you one challenge. Find just one Colonial report mentioning Ejo and Bonny as origin of each other.
80 pages and on and you can't.
The most you can do is insist that Rio Real should be substituted for Bonny! Are you okay at all?

Your colleague claim that Crow documents are old , yet you are quoting an older document than Crow which doesn't even mention Bonny and insist we accept it because we are mad people or high in Ogogoro like you?
Get serious bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:

It never mentioned Bonny! That's the Main thing.
It never mentioned Bonny!
The town of 2000 can be anything, but if Bonny wasn't mentioned, then it's pointless.
Because there was no name as Bonny.Besides he named villages or settlements according to their inhabitants.Benin was the only exception.

The location of villages were described by latitudes, landmarks and rivers.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
By the way, Brass and New Calabar of today were not same as those of the time of Baike and Crow and Glynn.
Alot has changed.
It's like comparing America of pre Caucasian invasion to modern America in terms of physical looks of people who call themselves Americans, language and culture.

New Calabar we know was originally Efik.
Brass was a mixture of Edoid and Ibibiod tribes. The Abureni, Ogbia, etc. Represents what Brass of old were.
The centuries of invasion of these small tribe by Jos men from region of Soubou has changed the demographic features of these places.

7 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:

What challenge exactly!
What is your challenge?

We gave you one challenge. Find just one Colonial report mentioning Ejo and Bonny as origin of each other.
80 pages and on and you can't.
The most you can do is insist that Rio Real should be substituted for Bonny! Are you okay at all?

Your colleague claim that Crow documents are old , yet you are quoting an older document than Crow which doesn't even mention Bonny and insist we accept it because we are mad people or high in Ogogoro like you?
Get serious bro.
Crow documents are useless and have been trashed not old.

I want you to take us back beyond 1508 and tell us something different from what i gave you.

Yes ..The Rio Real is at Bonny.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

Because there was no name as Bonny.Besides he named villages or settlements according to their inhabitants.Benin was the only exception.

The location of villages were described by latitudes, landmarks and rivers.

You have no point. If that's a problem, then bring more current Colonial document that mentioned Bonny and wrote on their Origin.
In steps Crow, Baike and Glynn.
And for all we know, all three are United in the claim that Bonny ancestors originated from Igboland. Which is why you are avoiding them and relying in an ambiguous account that never mentioned Bonny!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

Crow documents are useless and have been trashed not old.

I want you to take us back beyond 1508 and tell us something different from what i gave you.

Yes ..The Rio Real is at Bonny.

An account that mentioned Bonny and was in Bonny is useless.
But the one that wasn't in Bonny and never mentioned Bonny is useful. grin
Does it get more desperate than this?

Who thrashed Crow? Let me guess, Ijaw Fraudsters led by Alagoa? cheesy
Did the person thrash Baike and Glynn too?
Because you know that both point blank said that Bonny ancestors originated from Igboland.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:
By the way, Brass and New Calabar of today were not same as those of the time of Baike and Crow and Glynn.
Alot has changed.
It's like comparing America of pre Caucasian invasion to modern America in terms of physical looks of people who call themselves Americans, language and culture.

New Calabar we know was originally Efik.
Brass was a mixture of Edoid and Ibibiod tribes. The Abureni, Ogbia, etc. Represents what Brass of old were.
The centuries of invasion of these small tribe by Jos men from region of Soubou has changed the demographic features of these places.
That's exactly what you are doing with Bonny.
Bonny after the influx of Igbo slaves.

Besides the New Calabar River and Bonny Rivers are not close to Efik

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:

An account that mentioned Bonny and was in Bonny is useless.
But the one that wasn't in Bonny and never mentioned Bonny is useful. grin
Does it get more desperate than this?

Who thrashed Crow? Let me guess, Ijaw Fraudsters led by Alagoa? cheesy
Did the person thrash Baike and Glynn too?
Because you know that both point blank said that Bonny ancestors originated from Igboland.
I've realised that these Jo men that talk about Baikie didn't read his book at all.

From page 334 to 336, Baikie met Peppel who told him the identity, how his family got the name Peppel, language and original name of Bonny.

Page 335 has been circulated here alot but many did not know that it was an interview. William Balfour Baikie interviewed Peppel live and got this answers from him.

This three pages deserve a new thread (Peppels interview by Baikie on his name, Bonny Language and identity)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

All you needed do was a Google search to know when that book was written.Instead of exposing your ignorance to the world.

Pereira didn't make mention of any tribe called Igbo,Ibo,Eboue or whatever nomenclature.

Why?

Because they never existed along the coast.

Stop bringing in records that were written when Nigeria already existed. That has been the point we have been making.

1937 is still too modern. Compare it with the records of John Adams and Captain Crow, written in the 1820s and 1830 respectively, which are over a hundred years older than Pereira's book. They all attest to the fact that Ubani is Igbo-owned.

Alagoa, Ditari, Pereira or any other modern cretin cannot change that fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

That's exactly what you are doing with Bonny.
Bonny after the influx of Igbo slaves.

Besides the New Calabar River and Bonny Rivers are not close to Efik

Bonny ancestors were Igbo.
Infact, Glynn suggested that Ijoid language got upper hand in Bonny at one point, because Bonny Igbo ancestors were marrying Ijoid women which nearly took their Original Igbo language into extinction.

See for yourself!

It would appear that the influx of Igbo slaves into Bonny forced the Bonny Igbos to revive their dying Igbo language.

According to Glynn, all evidence proves Bonny natives to be of Igbo origin!
Baike thought same as well after interviewing the king of Bonny , King Pepple himself!
Captain Crow gave same opinion!

"Through the mouth of two or three witnesses, a matter is established!"
~ 2 Corinthians 13:1

3 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Ekealterego: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:

You have no point. If that's a problem, then bring more current Colonial document that mentioned Bonny and wrote on their Origin.
And for all we know, all three are United in the claim that Bonny ancestors originated from Igboland. Which is why you are avoiding them and relying in an ambiguous account that never mentioned Bonny!
Please add, Adams, Schön, Koelle, Crowther, Allen, Clarke, Horton to the party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
BKayy:

I've realised that these Jo men that talk about Baikie didn't read his book at all.

From page 334 to 336, Baikie met Peppel who told him the identity, how his family got the name Peppel, language and original name of Bonny.

Page 335 has been circulated here alot but many did not know that it was an interview. William Balfour Baikie interviewed Peppel live and got this answers from him.

This three pages deserve a new thread (Peppels interview by Baikie on his name, Bonny Language and identity)
No where in that writeup did Pepple tell him Bonny are Igbos.The writer simply gave his own verdict.A thorough read should tell you he was mixing everything up.

First,they are Igbos,still they speak a language similar to the language spoken at new Calabar.A disjointed addition of Oru(Ijo).Then a mention of Okulo(Ijo name for the Curlew bird) and it's nexus to the name and history of Okuloma.

That's the rubbish you people have been holding onto?

Totally disjointed.One sentence an Ijo connection,another a supposed Igbo ancestry.

Next please...
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:

Baikie didn't just claim but reported the interview he had with Peppel himself who not just claimed that he and the natives are of Igbo descent but bursted the mystery surrounding the name "Peppel"

I posted the pictures from the book

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Liebermantic: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bonny and Opobo done and settled. let's start creating sites and pages on Google and other search engines..Ohaneze Ndigbo were folding their hands in Abuja while Sea pirates infiltrated Bonny and Opobo and started infusing Bayelsa Language on those places.. Let's get up now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:

Bonny ancestors were Igbo.
Infact, Glynn suggested that Ijoid language got upper hand in Bonny at one point, because Bonny Igbo ancestors were marrying Ijoid women which nearly took their Original Igbo language into extinction.

See for yourself!

It would appear that the influx of Igbo slaves into Bonny forced the Bonny Igbos to revive their dying Igbo language.

According to Glynn, all evidence proves Bonny natives to be of Igbo origin!
Baike thought same as well after interviewing the king of Bonny , King Pepple himself!
Captain Crow gave same opinion!

"Through the mouth of two or three witnesses, a matter is established!"
~ 2 Corinthians 13:1

These guys eh...

Bonny (Igbo slaves) people were of Igbo origin,coming as the first did into Ijo country....
And having no women they intermarried with the Ijo inhabitants.

That's what that highlighted statement means.

Read and understand.

Bonny was mostly peopled by Igbo slaves,at a point out numbering the Ijo Aborigines.Hence the reason for the confusion almost some Europeans.

The writer noted the presence of Ijos having been there before the Igbos.
Your attempt to divorce Ijos totally from Bonny,Okrika and New Calabar was thrashed by your own screenshot

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

No where in that writeup did Pepple tell him Bonny are Igbos.The writer simply gave his own verdict.A thorough read should tell you he was mixing everything up.

First,they are Igbos,still they speak a language similar to the language spoken at new Calabar.A disjointed addition of Oru(Ijo).Then a mention of Okulo(Ijo name for the Curlew bird) and it's nexus to the name and history of Okuloma.

Totally disjointed.One sentence an Ijo connection,another a supposed Igbo ancestry.

Next please...

A people can lose their language to neighbors if they are completely surrounded by such neighbors and separated from their original stock, but vestiges of their original language will remain.

We know for a fact that New Calabar were descendants of old Calabar, who mixed with Ijoids and Igboids and lost their Ibibiod language to Ijoid one!
If someone said that Kalabari were decendend from Efiks but spoke an Ijoid language, the person wouldn't be wrong.

Igbide people came from Mgbidi in Imo and Awka in Anambra, migrated into the Isoko land, completely cut off from Anioma and are unsurprisingly today non Igbo speaking people.
Only thing that remains is history of migration from Igboland and some Igbo cultures, but the people remain proud Isokos and Igbos understand that they are nolonger Igbo as they have switched language!

You are the one in pains because available records doesn't favor your agenda.
You like Baike record of Ijoid language in Bonny, but you don't want to accept his documentation that Bonny descended from Igboland.

I'm sorry, you can't pick and choose at will. You either accept Baike report or reject it.

Either way, Baike wasn't alone in pinning Bonny Origin to Igboland! Glynn and Captain Crow (that you all have come to hate because his book punctured holes in your Fabrications) did same as well.
The three independent sources agreed on Igbo Origin of Bonny! Not one independent source have linked Bonny origin to Ejo! Not one, all you are stuck on is the language, which currently doesn't favor you as well, as Bonny main town and Opobo all speak Igbo as mother tongue.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

These guys eh...

Bonny (Igbo slaves) people were of Igbo origin,coming as the first did into Ijo country....
And having no women they intermarried with the Ijo inhabitants.

That's what that highlighted statement means.

Read and understand.

Bonny was mostly peopled by Igbo slaves,at a point out numbering the Ijo Aborigines.Hence the reason for the confusion almost some Europeans

Ijo country in this sense meant Ijaw terrain, which the Niger Delta was, swampy area.
The Igbo were originally a rainforest dwelling people.
The Ijaws were originally a swamp dwelling people from Sobou country side.

The Bonny spoken by Glynn were Aboriginals, see for yourself!

You are the one speaking of slaves. Not Glynn

Bonny though a riverine terrain, was uninhibited when the first Igbo ancestor arrived there through the Azumini Creek.

The Ijaws would later arrived from their Kolokuma homeland later.

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:

A people can lose their language to neighbors if they are completely surrounded by such neighbors and separated from their original stock, but vestiges of their original language will remain.

We know for a fact that New Calabar were descendants of old Calabar, who mixed with Ijoids and Igboids and lost their Ibibiod language to Ijoid one!
If someone said that Kalabari were decendend from Efiks but spoke an Ijoid language, the person wouldn't be wrong.

Igbide people came from Mgbidi in Imo and Awka in Anambra, migrated into the Isoko land, completely cut off from Anioma and are unsurprisingly today non Igbo speaking people.
Only thing that remains is history of migration from Igboland and some Igbo cultures, but the people remain proud Isokos and Igbos understand that they are nolonger Igbo as they have switched language!

You are the one in pains because available records doesn't favor your agenda.
You like Baike record of Ijoid language in Bonny, but you don't want to accept his documentation that Bonny descended from Igboland.

I'm sorry, you can't pick and choose at will. You either accept Baike report or reject it.

Either way, Baike wasn't alone in pinning Bonny Origin to Igboland! Glynn and Captain Crow (that you all have come to hate because his book punctured holes in your Fabrications) did same as well.
The three independent sources agreed on Igbo Origin of Bonny! Not one independent source have linked Bonny origin to Ejo! Not one, all you are stuck on is the language, which currently doesn't favor you as well, as Bonny main town and Opobo all speak Igbo as mother tongue.
All your accounts are disjointed and confused and still connect to the Ijos as Aborigines.

No doubt,there were Igbo slaves in Bonny,and till date their children claim Bonny.

The crux of the matter is who settled there first before the influx of Igbo slaves.

Please give me something before 1508.I am tired of the disjointed things you are showing me.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

Next please...
LOL, then who supports you cliam?
The Baikie you people have been shouting since conducted an interview with Pepple and reported that Bonny People as well as Pepple himself claim Igbo descent.
Now that the receipt has been thrown at your face, you started speaking in tongues.

with Baikie down, I ask you, who supports you claim?
Name the person let me screenshot the part of the book where he boldly ascertained that Bonny is Igbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

All your accounts are disjointed and confused and still connect to the Ijos as Aborigines.

No doubt,there were Igbo slaves in Bonny,and till date their children claim Bonny.

The crux of the matter is who settled there first before the influx of Igbo slaves.

Please give me something before 1508.I am tired of the disjointed things you are showing me.

You haven't provided just one Colonial document that says that Ejos were Aboriginals in Bonny.
Not one!

If this goes to an international Court, Ndiigbo will provide three independent sources in Captain Crow, Balfour Baike and Leonard Glynn, all pinning the origin of Bonny Aboriginals to Igboland!
You will have nothing whatsoever to show!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

LOL Igboid, Slayerforever, Ekealterego see this one oh.
So Pepple and Co are no longer the owners of Bonny. You are now looking for who inhabited the island first and 1508.
Lol. They think Baikie's book is inaccessible.

Even the Appendix part where he wrote languages, Oru and Nembe don't call God "Tamono" like Bonny but "Orisa" like other Igbo people. I believe none of them here have read that book.

They are now scared of Baikie. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (91) (Reply)

We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army / "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) / Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.