Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction - Politics (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction (54186 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/opobo People: Facts Vs Fiction (VIDEO) / Meet The Opobo People Of Rivers State!!! / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by AfonjaFula: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Liebermantic:
Last week, I created a Facebook page titled " The true Origin of Opobo and Bonny people". I posted some of the ancient history books and interviews from Bonny Kings.The truth will later suppress the falsehood spread by Bayelsan Ijaw people. This historical revisionism started right from 1967..Adaka Boro killed thousands of Bonny people that identified as Igbo.History will reveal all this.

Fine -I will go like the page. Again with the page, join the above group also.
@ Connecting the dots.
Non-for anyself fame whatsoever.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by AfonjaFula: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Again, in a media/mind war, this play very important roles *Hearsay *Rumours *Popularity/Popular knowledge *evidence and convintion.
Biafra is where it is today because of how far IPOB have pushed their media -that even if you hate it, you have heard it and would keep hearing it like it or not.
@(We're the people we've been waiting for/may be), if the above be our greatest achievement so be it, whether the people agree or not but let it be wide know in the deep minds of every Nigeria today with this overwhelming evidences that Bonny and Opobo are Igbos, Okirirka and Nembe are our friends Kogi etc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by christistruth01: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Did you read the excerpts, proofs and links littered all over the threads....or you must be stupid 24/7
How many Igbo kings bear the Amanyabo title?

Be honest
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

How many Igbo kings bear the Amanyabo title?

Be honest
See Laziness.

Just go back and read the thread from page one. These trivial questions have been answered already.
ThumbzTNA don't bother engaging this Afonja. He is a stereotype.

Lazy People.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
smiley
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by christistruth01: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
BKayy:

See Laziness.

Just go back and read the thread from page one. These trivial questions have been answered already.
ThumbzTNA don't bother engaging this Afonja. He is a stereotype.

Lazy People.

I read it

Bonny and Opobo are still Ijaw

Selling JaJa of Opobo to the Ijaws was a big mistake

He could have been the Igbolands Napoleon
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

I read it

Fubara Pepple was also Igbo. You didn't read anything.
Stop lying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by christistruth01: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
BKayy:

Fubara Pepple was also Igbo. You didn't read anything.
Stop lying.

.Obi of Onitsha is of Benin descent
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

.Obi of Onitsha is of Benin descent
Ooni of Ife is also of Bini descent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by christistruth01: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
BKayy:

Ooni of Ife is also of Bini descent.

Oba Of Benin is of Ife descent
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

Oba Of Benin is of Ife descent
Ooni of Ife is of Bini Descent.
According to the Bini historians I met at Uselu Palace. Oduduwa was a Bini man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Biafrarep(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

I read it

Your ignorance is quite nauseating!
It has been proving that the aborigines of both Opobo and Bonny are Igbos of Ndoki extraction! Whether Jaja was sold or not is immaterial.

By the way, why are you yorubas hovering over this thread like flies attracted to faeces? What's your business here??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Biafrarep(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thoh:
ipob stories everywhere

You jo men are being aggressively pummeled with hard facts here and I can feel how frustrated you guys must be feeling right now with your lies, fictions and propaganda torn to shreds cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by christistruth01: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Biafrarep:

Your ignorance is quite nauseating!
It has been proving that the aborigines of both Opobo and Bonny are Igbos of Ndoki extraction! Whether Jaja was sold or not is immaterial.

By the way, why are you yorubas hovering over this thread like flies attracted to faeces? What's your business here??

Because this was how Ojukwu Started before his Biafran Army invaded the Midwest and Ore in the Western Region trying to add it to Biafra after Ojukwu Finally realised that he had Completely run out of Space for his People to Stay in

Since he Couldn't keep his People in Mid Air he had to look for more Lands to grab For his already massively overpopulated Biafra
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by IDENNAA(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

Because this was how Ojukwu Started before his Biafran Army invaded the Midwest and Ore in the Western Region trying to add it to Biafra after Ojukwu Finally realised that he had Completely run out of Space for his People to Stay in

Since he Couldn't keep his People in Mid Air he had to look for more Lands to grab For his already massively overpopulated Biafra

This is a sstupid and useless contribution. I suggest you sit on the fence and watch the spectacle if you have nothing reasonable to say. All of a sudden facts means nothing to you peasants !!

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by christistruth01: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
BKayy:

Ooni of Ife is of Bini Descent.
According to the Bini historians I met at Uselu Palace. Oduduwa was a Bini man.

According to Benin Historian Jacob Egherevba ,also Yoruba and Itsekiri Historians Oduduwa was a Yoruba man

And According to all including Benin Itself Oduduwa was a Yoruba King
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

According to Benin Historian Jacob Egherevba ,also Yoruba and Itsekiri Historians Oduduwa was a Yoruba man

Unlike this Bonny History where we deal on facts, no one has a monopoly of Folktale.
Listen to the account of Bini people

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by christistruth01: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
BKayy:

Unlike this Bonny History where we deal on facts, no one has a monopoly of Folktale.
Listen to the account of Bini people

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

The Good Lord gave you eyes
Use them

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

The Good Lord gave you eyes
Use them
Just look at what you are bragging with.
This is why the whites described you people as inferior race.

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by christistruth01: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
BKayy:

Just look at what you are bragging with.
This is why the whites described you people as inferior race.

Ooni is the one in the Center.

Photo: yoruba Obas 1937.

From the Yorubas Obas conference 1937 proceedings
Hosted by Sir Bernard Boudillon Governor General of Nigeria
on 31st March and 1st April 1937

Quoting last paragraph of first page:

“The Chiefs were seated in a horse-shoe formation, with the Oni of Ife ,as the head of the town from which all Yorubas have traditionally sprung at the centre ,and the Alaafin of Oyo at the western and the oba of benin at the eastern end, an arrangement which gave general satisfaction.

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by IDENNAA(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

Get the ffuck outa here and go create yoruba thread , you pea-size brain eidiot!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

Ooni is the one in the Center.

Photo: yoruba Obas 1937.

From the Yorubas Obas conference 1937 proceedings
Hosted by Sir Bernard Boudillon Governor General of Nigeria
on 31st March and 1st April 1937

Quoting last paragraph of first page:

“The Chiefs were seated in a horse-shoe formation, with the Oni of Ife ,as the head of the town from which all Yorubas have traditionally sprung , at the centre ,and the Alaafin of Oyo at the western and the oba of benin at the eastern end, an arrangement which gave general satisfaction.
We are talking about a Folktale here my friend.

BTW, if it is your mission to derial this thread, you better zoom out. This thread is for Bonny not Folktales.

Don't bring your Yoruba confusion into this place. Create a new thread if you want to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by christistruth01: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
IDENNAA:

Get the ffuck outa here and go create yoruba thread , you pea-size brain eidiot!

Is that all the Politeness your Parents home training succeeded in teaching you or was it you that was a scoundrel ?
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by christistruth01: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
BKayy:

We are talking about a Folktale here my friend.

BTW, if it is your mission to derial this thread, you better zoom out. This thread is for Bonny not Folktales.

Don't bring your Yoruba confusion into this place. Create a new thread if you want to.

Thank you for Codedly admitting that you lost
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by AfonjaFula: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Again for anyone interested, NB: just look at Liebermantic's comment were already he had created a page. *Facebook is the place, it's place where that old man woman, etc are, that Fabura, Pepple and Jaja and we are about to pinch this revisionists where it hurts them the most that say our capability may be doubted or if there's a coming saviour (cause someone unknown is as well observing), then let's become John the Baptist, the make this ground much fertile.
Let's provoke the net, let's provoke that Jaja of FB, the Fabura that if this being our only accomplishment that at least all Dappa's in Bonny will have already started being inquisitive about their origin

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by AfonjaFula: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Slayerforever

Left for me, I don't want the fame but if any wants, they can come using their main while for us like myself av already created a mock FB account.
Not going to far it's just what's next in your mind, "the squid game" -'this will now become the real life squid game and if a fan of the movie Game of Thrones, then we would be like the Nights watch (their role was silent but very important).

Are you on for Igbo nationalism, Igbo -only Biafra, etc COME!! Connecting the dots now already has over 70members pending.

#THE SQUID GAME Action for us not wanting coming public, we would create a small room chat group also.

Please 9Plato you must come start this lectures. Create a new FB with whatsoever name and add (with a Jeep do) and you Igbod,

Etc, so let's begin and get to a thousand outreach before the end of January. Add all your Fabura, Opobo friends and neighbors

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
christistruth01:

Thank you for Codedly admitting that you lost
To what? Bini and Yoruba History?
I am more concerned about the thread.

This thread is for Bonny, don't derail it.

Create another one for it and quote me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ekealterego:

Guy, everyone know that every ethnic group in the south, from Ijaw to Igbos, to Ibibios were victims of the dreaded slave trade... so what's your point.

Here is a book written in 1823 comparing Igbos and Ijos.

You were clearly stated as the inferior race in 1823.

I personally hate to do this...
Tsk tsk tsk......Again reaffirming the true owners of Grand Bonny.

Why should i bother when a slave dealer gives a poor report about my people?Reason being,we could not be tamed.Unlike your kind that was shipped off like sheep.Given to bouts of depression and suicidal because they couldn't resist.

So you are happy with the praises of the Slave dealer/master?You should have hidden this.It's not something to be proud of.

Proudly a Jo-man!
We never cower
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
How are you Ijaw agents.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by chiedozie198100: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wow.
Reading this piece just makes me shake my head in shock n disbelief.

With bonny and opobo being Igbo, and virtually the entire upland Rivers State having Igbo connect(although clowns like ikwerre and etche keep denying their identity), that means close to 80 percent of rivers landmass is IGBO.

grin grin

No wonder the strong hatred for a man like nnamdi kanu.

My guy was giving the ijaws sleepless night in exposing their nyash.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by ebufa: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kinematics:

You really get time replying the miscreants. They can only make noise online. They should come physically and claim Bonny and Opobo. We are waiting for round 2 of pounding of their skulls. Wike only gave them an intro of what's to come...

the atrocities you jo men committed in Bonny during the civil war will be revisited in due course! These heathens will be called to account for every igbo life you took!

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by JANK23H(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
chiedozie198100:
Wow.
Reading this piece just makes me shake my head in shock n disbelief.

With bonny and opobo being Igbo, and virtually the entire upland having Igbo connect(although clowns like ikwerre and etche keep denying their identity), that means close to 80 percent of rivers landmass is IGBO.

grin grin

No wonder the strong hatred for a man like nnamdi kanu.

My guy was giving the ijaws sleepless night in exposing their nyash.
Dem don barb this one head grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (90) (Reply)

Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.