Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Fact About Pa Idu - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fact About Pa Idu (8176 Views)

Pa Idu, Benin, Igbo And Onitsha, A Video Presentation By Imaseun Izoduwa / Fact About Oduduwa The Ancestor Of Yoruba.history. / "Village People" Fact Or Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact About Pa Idu by UGBE634: 5:35am On Dec 09, 2022
samuk:

The Italian ambassador is currently in Benin City, he told audiences at the states dinner organised by Obaseki on 5th December 2022 that the population of Nigerians in Italy is 150,000. Obaseki disclosed that the ambassador informed him of Italian provinces with high population of Edo indigines, they are to collaborate on a road show next year to showcase business opportunities in Edo to Italian business people to come and invest.

The winner of 2022 Italian masterchef is an Edo lady.

It's estimated that between 2 to 6 billion dollars of the about 20 billion diaspora annual remittances to Nigeria goes to Edo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XX7DnXfOiM
You can stay anywhere in europe with an EU kpali. I found out even as we are the most numerous in Italy, Italy also seem like a transit point for many Edos who ventured out of Africa through foot. Once they get their paper, they tend to relocate to other parts of Europe. That would explain the about 150,000 Nigerians in Italy. I was about asking if the illegal immigrants in Italy are accounted for.

The border of Italy is porous and easily accessible by land, Nigerians in the Us are about 461k, they don't have a porous border easily accessible to Nigerians and yet we are that much there let alone Italy with a porous border that has become an easy and affordable place of solace, succour and strength for Nigerians and Edolite aggressively

The population of Binis in Italy cannot be less than 900k

This is what I found

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact About Pa Idu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
UGBE634:
The Oba of Benin in the early nineties in the bid to protect his interest did us wrong. It is even now that Obaseki has seen the wrong done to us, and is trying to decongest the city and create 14 new mini cities in Edo south and beyond that is at least enough for inhabitation.
Here we go again, you just can't contain yourself, you need to attack the Oba of Benin and that is something I've always noticed about you, you keep looking for any excuse to attack the Oba of Benin. You can't help it.
Why don't you just shvt up ! With your revisionism and constant attack against our revered monarch ?
Re: Fact About Pa Idu by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
UGBE634:

The population of Binis in Italy cannot be less than 900k

This is what I found

The total population of African (including north African) migrants in Italy is 900000. So please tell me what you are smoking.
https://www.arkrepublic.com/2022/08/31/black-italian-the-long-road-to-permanency-for-african-descendants/
Re: Fact About Pa Idu by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
UGBE634:

The border of Italy is porous and easily accessible by land,
It seems you have never looked at a map, Italy is a peninsula, you can't access Italy from Africa by land, you would need to go through many other EU countries before you can get to Italy. You keep saying complete rubbish like a drunk who just keeps blabbing. I told you before, you are a big ignoramus who just can't keep his mouth shut long enough to learn one thing or two.
I don't believe you are Edo, eventhough you keep claiming so, but while you are claiming to be Edo, you are also attacking the Oba of Benin and other Edos.

1 Like

Re: Fact About Pa Idu by imagrg(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na rumour.
Re: Fact About Pa Idu by UGBE634: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Ghostwon821:

It seems you have never looked at a map, Italy is a peninsula, you can't access Italy from Africa by land, you would need to go through many other EU countries before you can get to Italy. You keep saying complete rubbish like a drunk who just keeps blabbing. I told you before, you are a big ignoramus who just can't keep his mouth shut long enough to learn one thing or two.
I don't believe you are Edo, eventhough you keep claiming so, but while you are claiming to be Edo, you are also attacking the Oba of Benin and other Edos.
And you think I don't know what I meant by "land" . Your insulting nature shows you are a weak person, you are a fool, a big one. My comment was not to come correct with geography, but to make a very simple point of which without 'dotting' the I's and crossing the T's. An average Nigerian would understand. A boy that is at least 20 years old in Edo when told that someone travelled by land to Italy, would know that eventually, that person crossed through the mediterranean
Re: Fact About Pa Idu by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Soon this deluded ignoramus will claim that "by car" means "by airplane", please just keep your mouth shut, you are only fooling yourself.
Re: Fact About Pa Idu by UGBE634: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Ghostwon821:
Soon this deluded ignoramus will claim that "by car" means "by airplane", please just keep your mouth shut, you are only fooling yourself.
you seem like a bored human, a pry 2 student knows that when told that someone travelled by land to europe, he knows the destination is Kano- agadez- tripoli which is a town in libya, then cross the mediterranean before he will get to europe. These are common terms in Benin, you seem to be daft that's why you don't know this
Re: Fact About Pa Idu by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2022
UGBE634:
you seem like a bored human, a pry 2 student knows that when told that someone travelled by land to europe, he knows the destination is Kano- agadez- tripoli which is a town in libya, then cross the mediterranean before he will get to europe. These are common terms in Benin, you seem to be daft that's why you don't know this
Basically you are claiming that everybody else makes the same mistake as you therefore if I don't make that same mistake then I am retarded ??
So wait explain to me what you meant by "Italy's borders are porous" is that also an other way of saying "Italy has a long coastal line" ?
Look, just accept you are a deluded ignoramus which is obvious in your deluded comments. Right now you are just trying to claim your stupidity is not stupid because many other people make the same mistakes as you.
Re: Fact About Pa Idu by UGBE634: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Ghostwon821:

Basically you are claiming that everybody else makes the same mistake as you therefore if I don't make that same mistake then I am retarded ??
So wait explain to me what you meant by "Italy's borders are porous" is that also an other way of saying "Italy has a long coastal line" ?
Look, just accept you are a deluded ignoramus which is obvious in your deluded comments. Right now you are just trying to claim your stupidity is not stupid because many other people make the same mistakes as you.
I meant it is easily accessible obviously, I was not trying to come correct with geography, I am a very intentional person with my write up, have a nice day my brother
Re: Fact About Pa Idu by UGBE634: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2023

There is nothing like constantly attacking the Oba of Benin and Edo people, because I said the Oba is from Ile-Ife did not in anyway insinuate an attack on his person. himself agreed to at least have something to do with Ile-ife or because I reeled out some of the policies he embarked upon which are not favourable to the course of the Binis today is what you term "constantly attacking the Oba of Benin quote any of my comment in which I talked about the Oba of Benin outside of these two areas and tell me how these comments can be termed attack,

Please quote any of my comment where I have attacked other Edo people (except your dunderhead disciple, gregyboy who insulted me first and I gave back in equal measure,the others we discussed as mature men without insult bringing up fact here and there)and comment outside as it pertains to the Oba of Benin where I admitted that the Oba at least has something to do with Ile-ife whether going to or coming from as he himself agrees to and also about the policies he embarked upon and how it can be termed attack, I challenge you

Even paul rebuked peter, the head of the church in the Bible, Appolos doctrine was different from that of Paul, let's live bro, the sky is big enough for everyone

You are not the one sharing the Edo identity, it is an Identity bestowed on me by my ancestors through my father, it is an Identity I am very proud of, it is not an Identity which anyone can take away from me , anyone that seems to comment along your thoughts process is an Edo, anyone that comments differently is not, we are not robots or cowards in my family, we tell elders where they've erred, that does not mean we don't love them, if I don't love the Oba of Benin, I won't bother to defend him,this section is replete with my comment where I have strongly defended the Oba passionately, these are some of them, I would have ignored this, but I would not be here forever. You cannot label me because I did not follow your "there is no Ogiso talk"

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Pa Idu by Olu317(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2023
UGBE634:
There is nothing like constantly attacking the Oba of Benin and Edo people, because I said the Oba is from Ile-Ife did not in anyway insinuate an attack on his person. himself agreed to at least have something to do with Ile-ife or because I reeled out some of the policies he embarked upon which are not favourable to the course of the Binis today is what you term "constantly attacking the Oba of Benin quote any of my comment in which I talked about the Oba of Benin outside of these two areas and tell me how these comments can be termed attack,

Please quote any of my comment where I have attacked other Edo people (except your dunderhead disciple, gregyboy who insulted me first and I gave back in equal measure,the others we discussed as mature men without insult bringing up fact here and there)and comment outside as it pertains to the Oba of Benin where I admitted that the Oba at least has something to do with Ile-ife whether going to or coming from as he himself agrees to and also about the policies he embarked upon and how it can be termed attack, I challenge you

Even paul rebuked peter, the head of the church in the Bible, Appolos doctrine was different from that of Paul, let's live bro, the sky is big enough for everyone

You are not the one sharing the Edo identity, it is an Identity bestowed on me by my ancestors through my father, it is an Identity I am very proud of, it is not an Identity which anyone can take away from me , anyone that seems to comment along your thoughts process is an Edo, anyone that comments differently is not, we are not robots or cowards in my family, we tell elders where they've erred, that does not mean we don't love them, if I don't love the Oba of Benin, I won't bother to defend him,this section is replete with my comment where I have strongly defended the Oba passionately, these are some of them, I would have ignored this, but I would not be here forever. You cannot label me because I did not follow your "there is no Ogiso talk"
Quite interesting seeing an Edo man submitting to the actual truth on the patrilineal ancestors of Oba Bini coming from Ileife. A realist is who you are and not idealist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Culture Define The Way Nigerian Men Act In Relationships To A Large Extent? / Yoruba Traditional Rulers Are United – Ooni / 6. Odu Owonrin Meji- Neccessity Is The Mother Of Invention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.