Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? (17847 Views)

IT Path For A Child / Discussion Thread On The Best Learning Path For Beginner Fullstack Developers / The Best Learning Path For A Fullstack Developer - Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Xandelle: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Debodimeji01:
I though it was Java...

And I Don start to go learn Java thinking its the simplest to start with. Cos have plans to over to Python after that.

Advising should switch?

Resist that urge to deviate. If you deviate now, you will still deviate again. Java has got a lot of opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by ospreywin(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
The programming is path successful people understand that cloud web with orange device communicating towards designs is a web operation. Actually, the phyton program succeed data science and technology of device with front ends coincide back ends. To keep updated, learning product design with clouding and web design developer operation technically in a technologic device will open doors.

Na wetin people no go dey understand I wan dey write now undecided
no be curse oo no be curse ooo but isinku e...... grin
And I develop headache sha
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Akalia(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Temisia:
No easy path. Just be patient and devote time to it.
HTML
CSS
JavaScript

Then frontend
REACT
NextJS

Backend
NodeJs

Time is the biggest challenge if you can devote time to it you'll be amazed at how fast you can learn. Then as I tell my students. Practice practice practice until it becomes your second nature

Or Python
Or Laravel
can python alone serve for backend and frontend.
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Tomahawk99(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Learn python, then get a hang on Linux OS, command line & TCP/IP protocol...and get into InfoSec (Cyber security) where you can become a penetration tester, vulnerability analyst, bug bounty hunter and much more.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Sheriman(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Don't even try programming if u are looking for easy way out..lol...
No matter how easy a way, u will still get to a point sooner or later where u will be stuck, confused, and frustrated.
Just get ready to be focused and determined.
it's not for the fainthearted. it's a long lonely tenuous road
Don't mind some people on this Nairaland. They think programming is what you can easily jump to today and you start earning tomorrow.. I just laughed like this grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by WIREMIND: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kennedy97:

What can I get for 120k
Solid hp
Could be used I don't mind
it's laptop powerbank I'm selling o,
Not Laptop
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Sheriman(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
We always talk about programming! programming!! programming!!! let us talk about 3D animation too. A lucrative digital technology skill that is very rewarding just like programming. But I wonder why many people don't talk about 3D animation. Visit artstation.com there are so many gaming, filming entertainment companies in Europe and USA that need 3D artist most especially if you're good at any of these 3D software application Autodesk Maya Zbrush Houdini Blender Unreal Engine Cinema 4D.
You can be working for them in Nigeria as a remote staff or they may relocate you if you wish.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by MrJavaS: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Full stack JavaScript developer route
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by jesse8048(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Python seems very easy and can take you through data science, but your maths and statistics knowledge level must be high. For front end and back end, you need to look at many other choices in web development. Java script, php, Java, etc.

Data science is not the choice for immediate income, look into front end development first. Then, add back end to become full stack. But if you really want to earn high and you dont mind sacrificing 2 years of consistent study, go for data science.

Please tell me little about data science and how to start. Training centers too
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by jesse8048(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Temisia:
HTML
CSS
JavaScript

Then frontend
REACT
NextJS

Backend
NodeJs

Time is the biggest challenge if you can devote time to it you'll be amazed at how fast you can learn. Then as I tell my students. Practice practice practice until it becomes your second nature

Or Python
Or Laravel
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by BelieveThat: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
captainamiedi1:
No one is easy. passion, persistence and dedication is the key word. without these, you will give up after fighting a bug for one week. Programming is not easy you must be prepared. Nobody pay you alot for doing nothing. so you have to be ready to practice, learn and practice.

Wish you all the best

Seriously have passoin to learn programming, I need someone I can look up to, can u mentor me?
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by jesse8048(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Temisia:
HTML
CSS
JavaScript

Then frontend
REACT
NextJS

Backend
NodeJs

Or Python
Or Laravel

Where do you train them?
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by teewhydope(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
never waste your time learning html and css

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by ojelvia(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Just started learning the basics of programming
I'm interested in android/iOS development.
Is it possible to start learning languages like kotlin, java and other android dev languages without knowing html,CSS and js?
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by gracedson: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
OvertheTop:

This is my Greatest Fear....0 social life!
Eventually, Due to lack of being socially Savvy and experienced in Women, one will not be able to Know the Good one from the Not so good one...

and if one wifes a Bad one, all the Academic Efforts and Scarifies to Attain Wealth will be frustrated ....even to Zero!

there must be a way to balance all these parts!

Are you a Front End Guy OR full Stack?
I can understand your fear, but if you Love something; Go for it.

I am full stack.

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
teewhydope:
Why grin? What should people learn instead?
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
i Just bought a new laptop for this game reason. So excited you asked this question.

So confusing as I don't know where to start too.

I did HTML last two years and I just got tired when I had to be scraming codes grin grin but I am ready now
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Toughluv(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
WIREMIND:
it's laptop powerbank I'm selling o,
Not Laptop

What's the cost and capacity?
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Lisaint(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Following
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by WIREMIND: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Toughluv:

What's the cost and capacity?
50kmah (185wh) 30k
80kmah (300wh) 50k
Pls check my thread for more details.
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sheriman:
We always talk about programming! programming!! programming!!! let us talk about 3D animation too. A lucrative digital technology skill that is very rewarding just like programming. But I wonder why many people don't talk about 3D animation. Visit artstudio.com there are so many entertainment companies in Europe and USA that need 3D artist most especially if you're good at any of these 3D software application Autodesk Maya Zbrush Houdini Blender Unreal Engine Cinema 4D.
You can be working for them in Nigeria as a remote staff or they may relocate you if you wish.
Artstudio.com redirects to a Harvard essay website service.
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Sheriman(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Artstudio.com redirects to a Harvard essay website service.
Ooh!! I'm very sorry bro!!! It is artstation.com not artstudio.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sheriman:

Ooh!! I'm very sorry bro!!! It is artstation.com not artstudio.com
Na true o and everyone is focusing on programming. I am seeing even visa sponsorship to USA sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Limassol(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
teewhydope:
Why?
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by teewhydope(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
ClixMaster:
Why grin? What should people learn instead?

for a mobile dev, learn dart(flutter) first, it's very easy...you can easily move to languages like kotlin, java and swift after this

for a web dev, start with javascript and then it's frameworks if u want to go the JS route...or rather PHP

for datascience/ML, start with python and then end with R language

Python is not that easy as people hype it, has a lot of weird syntax.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Sheriman(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Na true o and everyone is focusing on programming. I am seeing even visa sponsorship to USA sef.
It just that it's capital intensive but very rewarding if you know how to use it very well. You will become hotcake for gaming, filming and entertainment studios, companies, firms e.t.c

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Smartlight(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sheriman:
We always talk about programming! programming!! programming!!! let us talk about 3D animation too. A lucrative digital technology skill that is very rewarding just like programming. But I wonder why many people don't talk about 3D animation. Visit artstation.com there are so many gaming, filming entertainment companies in Europe and USA that need 3D artist most especially if you're good at any of these 3D software application Autodesk Maya Zbrush Houdini Blender Unreal Engine Cinema 4D.
please sir my younger bro want to learn graphics ,which online school will you recommend for him or any course that is good for graphics before he can move over to 3D Animation. Thank you
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Sheriman(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Smartlight:
please sir my younger bro want to learn graphics ,which online school will you recommend for him or any course that is good for graphics before he can move over to 3D Animation. Thank you
Hmmm, my brother there is no online school I can recommend for you but the only online school I can recommend for you is to visit YouTube for graphics tutorials from different people who are already become pro at it. All what you need is data, time and a good laptop that has nvidia graphics card and a wacom graphics drawing tablet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Sheriman(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Smartlight:
Why can't your brother go straight to 3D animation?? Graphics designing is saturated all over the place. He should do something that is rare, scarce and really different from graphics designing. Just my own opinion oooo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by blackslayer: 4:15am On Dec 01, 2021
LeahSarah1:
I've been an avid follower of the programming section as a guest and now I want to fully make the switch to tech by next year. I'm confused on the path to take (data science, front end, back end, qa, product design) so that I can earn faster as I've bills to pay.

Python is the best programming language so far with applications in industry! I have dumped perl and learned python and will never go back!
However, python is a bit object oriented so if you are not used to thinking in "objected oriented" way it might be a bit difficult for you. I took C++ decades ago back in college so it was an easy transition for me.

There are many online tools to learn python, so seek and ye shall find!
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Temisia(f): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2021
jesse8048:

Where do you train them?

We run physical and virtual classes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn / Mr. Alex Brute Force Software Is A Scam! Do Not Buy!! / A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.