Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) (31246 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Promzone(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2021
This will only instigate people to falsify their result especially at this time(end of the month so as to get paid on time), the government should rather give an extended notice even though we know some will still not do the the vaccination
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Skoonheid(f): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2021
I shall find my living if I will serve satan and I shall find my life if I will serve God; Upon my God, I will not serve satan.

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2021
LeadWizzer:
Is it by force to take Vaccines now? embarassed
what happens if one totally refused to take it, he/she will be sack from work?
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Allee90: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
gambia:
Even in my office they made it mandatory, but as a guy man I sorted for plan B.

Mugu guy
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by DemMannaScam: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
When did taking vaccine under duress start?

muykem:
They should make the vaccine available within that vicinity. Anybody refusing to be vaccinated after that should go and find another work.

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

I don't eat indomie

Wowza! A rarity
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2021
THEM GO TIRE angry
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Ray07(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Lol. If they wanted to give out the mark of the beast in Nigeria, na inside indomie dem for put am grin
No be by trick o, nah by choice.

Make una repent b4 it too late. grin

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2021
muykem:
They should make the vaccine available within that vicinity. Anybody refusing to be vaccinated after that should go and find another work.

That's the funny thing... Vaccines are largely limited in supply and availability across the nation.

Anyone seeing this will actually think or believe that there are sufficient vaccines for millions of Nigerians which is far from the reality.

I will never understand this unnecessary level of eye service... To what end?!! To make foreign nations pleased?!! SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by natnoble(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2021
The vaccinated will still leave the office at the end of the day and meet the unvaccinated in markets and other public gatherings. Once upon a time I was so confident in theses vaccines but everyday I become skeptical about it, because after completing the doses with time, the potency will wane and booster shots will be required depending on the covid-19 variant.

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2021
driand:

"Barred from entering government buildings in Abuja"

God himself has determined that COVID-19 wouldn't be a problem for Nigerians, considering what Nigerians are passing through at the hands of this Vegetable Government...

But yet the government of this lifeless vegetable insist on making COVID-19 a Nigerian problem

So you want the government to lie and pretend the problem is not there?

You have never seen a dying COVID patient. I have and it is not funny.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2021
They acting as if, if Corona virus enter and spread in Nigeria they can control it.....
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Thunderfayayou: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/breaking-security-operatives-bar-unvaccinated-civil-servants-from-federal-secretariat-abuja/

So many people I know have contracted Covid unknowingly and the Covid ran away by itself when they're not paying attention to it.

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's the funny thing... Vaccines are largely limited in supply and availability across the nation.

Anyone seeing this will actually think or believe that there are sufficient vaccines for millions of Nigerians which is far from the reality.

I will never understand this unnecessary level of eye service... To what end?!! To make foreign nations pleased?!! SMH!

Vaccines are being made available

Problem is people don't want to come and get it.

Check online for your nearest center

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2021
Skoonheid:
I shall find my living if I will serve satan and I shall find my life if I will serve God; Upon my God, I will not serve satan.

Show me the verse in the Bible where it says those who take the vaccine have been serving Satan?

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Thunderfayayou: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/breaking-security-operatives-bar-unvaccinated-civil-servants-from-federal-secretariat-abuja/

So many people I know have contracted Covid unknowingly and the Covid ran away by itself when they're not paying attention to it..
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by otokx(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
hope4nigeria:
what happens if one totally refused to take it, he/she will be sack from work?

A negative PCR test will do
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
DemMannaScam:
When did taking vaccine under duress start?

Good question...

And why are those vaccinated so scared of the unvaccinated?!! What is there to fear since you are already protected?!!

I can't be vaccinated and be more concerned about those unwilling to be vaccinated than they themselves... Makes no sense whatsoever!

People have a right to be healthy or unhealthy... Why don't force people to get educated and employed?!!! SMH.

7 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by legba1(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2021
We need to stop making mockery of serious matter..the essence of the vaccine is to control the spread n not peculiar to naija. . .

I for one have not taken the jab and rightly so because I worked for no one, 80percent of my activities is restricted to my farm. Except when I need to restock...my workers know the drill.

My lil bro was first obstinate but when his employer gave them option of resigning honourably or take the jab,he had to...you wan joke with a job that pays over 300k plus vacation?...so like I said,he who pays the piper dictate the tune...shikena

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by techWriter1: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2021
Mark of the Beast modus deployed.Pastor Righteousness explained I should showcase all of you this photograph.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2021
We warned since January 2020 that it is gonna be
No mask no Service to
No Vaccine no Service to
No Mark no Service!

Alas they Called us "Conspiracy theorists "
Enjoy the Conspiracy!

I Pity all who don't see what all these is.

The Beast System is being unleashed!
Look all over the world.

4 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Vaccines are being made available

Problem is people don't want to come and get it.

Check online for your nearest center

That's contrary to the reality on ground...

Be that as it may, why should the unwillingness of some be an issue for those vaccinated and protected?!! Does a vaccine need absence of unvaccinated to be effective for those vaccinated?!!! This is a simple question!

4 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by bobntu: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2021
I bet those enforcing this are themselves unvaccinated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by kevoh(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2021
FG should commence the deduction of the salary of the unvaccinated! grin grin
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by alphaRego01(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Just go and vaccinate and come bak. Yu people messed up. U shouldn't have joked with this particular instruction.

By de way, check for corner therr, dem fit de run am sharply grin
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by treatise: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2021
driand:

"Barred from entering government buildings in Abuja"

God himself has determined that COVID-19 wouldn't be a problem for Nigerians, considering what Nigerians are passing through at the hands of this Vegetable Government...

But yet the government of this lifeless vegetable insist on making COVID-19 a Nigerian problem

Even the civil defence officer is NOT earing a mask .
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by JaskanFactor: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2021
Nigeria under on going colonial rule from Europe has been running beast mode ever since Terrorists were declared civil servants.
The message from our colonial masters is clear, you can either take the poison injection, or die at the hands of hers men, Bandits , Boko Haram, Iswap which are all civil servants of the European colonial order running Nigeria.

When you realise Nigeria is not just run by any European , but by very very racist Europeans, everything happening Nigeria suddenly makes sense, and you can better plan ahead cause you know our enemies or take Nigeria from bad to worse and worse than that.

When i was growing up, All of the companies and business men whose business model was based on Nigeria progressing , they went broke, all those who did manufacturing instead of importing , they lost their shirts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Gilgal36: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2021
Hmm,outdated
approach,'ori bibe konin oogun orififo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys / Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photo) / Some Weird Contraception Methods Around The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.