Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) (31240 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by planetx: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=ade80 post=108114019][/quote]It's all bullshit and obvious to anyone with a brain that this satanic vaccines have been produced and stored before the fake plandemic was declared by the Ethiopian puppet lead WHO.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by modsfucker: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Actually Germany and some other countries are considering playing games again without spectators

Even in countries that allow spectators, you have to show proof of vaccination or negative tests

You run a test this week and present it to enter stadium, and mingle with unvaccinated people and present same result following weeks to enter the stadium... I'm a Scientist and these things don't just add up. When I see vaccinated players getting infected, I ask myself, what's the essence of the vaccination in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Iykenuwa(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Way to go!

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

Did you even watch the video in the link I provided? I'd like you to comment it sir

When you in essence denied that viruses mutated, that made me know that you have zero knowledge of science, and that includes the video.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
modsfucker:

You run a test this week and present it to enter stadium, and mingle with unvaccinated people and present same result following weeks to enter the stadium... I'm a Scientist and these things don't just add up. When I see vaccinated players getting infected, I ask myself, what's the essence of the vaccination in the first place?

1.Vaccines can protect people from disease

2.If vaccinated people get infected, they end up getting a milder form of the disease.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jpolgar(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

When you in essence denied that viruses mutated, that made me know that you have zero knowledge of science, and that includes the video.

Oh wow! I denied that viruses mutate? I'm shocked. Plus I have zero knowledge of science. Its amazing how people come to conclusions. I just cited a Nobel prize winner & you dismissed it with conjecture. Carry on sir. I'm sorry for trying...
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

Oh wow! I denied that viruses mutate? I'm shocked. Plus I have zero knowledge of science. Its amazing how people come to conclusions. I just cited a Nobel prize winner & you dismissed it with conjecture. Carry on sir. I'm sorry for trying...

Meanwhile this is what you said....

Jpolgar:

Mutated virus doesn't develop in the unvaccinated sir. It develops in the vaccinated. Why should it mutate in someone whose biochemistry hasn't changed? It mutates because its adapting to your vaccines. Professor Luc Montagnier, who discovered HIV, has said the vaccines are causing the variants.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vET2E4xW6Gmp/

Not only is that not true, that shows you have no knowledge of viruses and virus.

And as for your video...I have seen it, the Nobel Prize winner cited was wrong. Linus Pauling was wrong about ascorbic acid being used to treat cancers.

Here is the rebuttal

Variants of the SARS-COV-2 virus are created at random, through the mass spread of the virus. Vaccination is part of the solution for suppressing transmissions. Nearly all of the approved COVID vaccines used in humans prevent asymptomatic infection and spread
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by panpan(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Angelfrost:
Be that as it may, why should the unwillingness of some be an issue for those vaccinated and protected?!! Does a vaccine need absence of unvaccinated to be effective for those vaccinated?

A vaccine does not need the absence of the unvaccinated to be effective on the vaccinated. In a true contagious disease scenario, it is the unvaccinated who should be bothered about not being immune to the disease.

However, this covid issue is completely different. It is not about your health, or about protection or non-protection of the vaccinated. It's about control. The covid "vaccine" is probably the only "medication" in which its ineffectiveness is blamed on those who have not taken it.

The goal of the "vaccine" enforcers is to give the "vaccine" to as many people as possible. One of the methods is to stir up reports to make the vaccinated feel insecure when they are close to the unvaccinated. This brings about some kind of vaccination apartheid, thereby putting pressure on the unvaccinated to take the jab.

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

2.If vaccinated people get infected, they end up getting a milder form of the disease.
grin U are completely wack. So vaccination gives u only a milder Covid? Wots mild Covid by the way? grin Maybe u shud checkout Rotimi Williams son. He died of Covid after complete vaccination grin was that wot u mean by mild Covid?

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jpolgar(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Not only is that not true, that shows you have no knowledge of viruses and virus.

And as for your video...I have seen it, the Nobel Prize winner cited was wrong. Linus Pauling was wrong about ascorbic acid being used to treat cancers.

Here is the rebuttal

It's okay. I'm sorry for trying... You win.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Krismas:
grin U are completely wack.

In all my interactions with you, I don't recall using intemperate language with you. You better not use such a tone with me again. Thank you.

So vaccination gives u only a milder Covid? Wots mild Covid by the way?

It does.

grin Maybe u shud checkout Rotimi Williams son. He died of Covid after complete vaccination grin was that wot u mean by mild Covid?

Who was also old...and being old means that the immune system does not work as well as it should...

Plus far more unvaccinated people have died from covid than vaccinated people.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Here is the rebuttal

grin If u are rite abt variants, why then all the variants coming from the most vaccinated countries? Britain, India Brazil etc. why no variant from Nigeria with just 5million vaccination in over 200 million population
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

It's okay. I'm sorry for trying... You win.

The 2-minute interview clip shows Montagnier claiming COVID-19 vaccines cause antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) – in other words, they cause worse disease than before. He says this is apparent by observing where “the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths”.

However, this is not accurate. While ADE was a concern initially contemplated by scientists creating COVID-19 vaccines (here), there have been no signs of cases happening during clinical trials or the roll-out (here , here and here).

Sauce: Reuters.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Billygee2u: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
driand:

"Barred from entering government buildings in Abuja"

God himself has determined that COVID-19 wouldn't be a problem for Nigerians, considering what Nigerians are passing through at the hands of this Vegetable Government...

But yet the government of this lifeless vegetable insist on making COVID-19 a Nigerian problem
Can't the civil servants turn the table against the terrorists government,by refusing to go to work ?
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Krismas:
grin If u are rite abt variants, why then all the variants coming from the most vaccinated countries? Britain, India Brazil etc. why no variant from Nigeria with just 5million vaccination in over 200 million population

The problem is they are coming mostly from the unvaccinated, who, as the virus spreads, mutations happen.

As this article puts it (first published when the delta variant was the new thing in town)

Experts say the number of unvaccinated people in the United States is a key reason coronavirus variants are emerging.

They explain that the virus replicates quicker in unvaccinated people, increasing the chance of mutations.

They’re concerned that new COVID-19 cases will continue to rise as variants spread and people still refuse to get vaccinated.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

In all my interactions with you, I don't recall using intemperate language with you. You better not use such a tone with me again. Thank you.

It does.

Who was also old...and being old means that the immune system does not work as well as it should...

Plus far more unvaccinated people have died from covid than vaccinated people.
grin Ladi was not old. U answers are completely misleading. Bye

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Househelp:
If you've watched the forever purge, you'd know it's really happening. What captivated me was when the Mexico board was to be opened from 6 and the broadcasted said I repeat 6 and again 6. That was it for me I knew what he meant
Don't get.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

The problem is they are coming mostly from the unvaccinated, who, as the virus spreads, mutations happen.

As this article puts it (first published when the delta variant was the new thing in town)

grin grin Their are ONLY 5 variants of Covid. And NONE is from the United States
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
2elliot:
The mark of the beast is the vaccination status.
Hmmn.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by mceze(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

I don't understand why this vaccine thing is made compulsory for civil servants. I mean the most they could do is test them and be sure they don't have the virus rather than forcing the evil vaccine on them

Civil servants are modern day slaves, freelancing is the new oil...

Show me the way. My email-ezemichaelchukwudi@gmail.com
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Krismas:
grin Ladi was not old. U answers are completely misleading. Bye

74 years of age is very old.

It certainly isn't like a 24 year old.....
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
panpan:

A vaccine does not need the absence of the unvaccinated to be effective on the vaccinated. In a true contagious disease scenario, it is the unvaccinated who should be bothered about not being immune to the disease.

However, this covid issue is completely different. It is not about your health, or about protection or non-protection of the vaccinated. It's about control. The covid "vaccine" is probably the only "medication" in which its ineffectiveness is blamed on those who have not taken it.

The goal of the "vaccine" enforcers is to give the "vaccine" to as many people as possible. One of the methods is to stir up reports to make the vaccinated feel insecure when they are close to the unvaccinated. This brings about some kind of vaccination apartheid, thereby putting pressure on the unvaccinated to take the jab.

Thank you....

So basically, the vaccine enforcers are just being hysterical about their profits and agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by ade80: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by ade80: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Thank you....

So basically, the vaccine enforcers are just being hysterical about their profits and agenda.

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

74 years of age is very old.

It certainly isn't like a 24 year old.....
grin Ok. U said 24 is young? Ok let me give u a 25yrs who died of Covid after vaccination. U can visit the thread to see how ur Covid vaccine is murdering people.

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by ade80: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2021

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by HEAVEN4444: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Solofresh2:
All na cruise grin
LOLZZZZ yes oooo boss lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by ade80: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2021

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by IgOga(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mark of the beast...you get one it's the end for you

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by lookingfly: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT SHIT
I will only take that thing when i know i will japa from 9ja
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by DemMannaScam: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
muykem:
It must not be under duress but government has power and duty to separate vaccinated fellow from unvaccinated one.

Why are vaccinated people scared of the unvaccinated?

Is the vaccine that useless?

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Gudiza(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
gambia:
Even in my office they made it mandatory, but as a guy man I sorted for plan B.
Shusshhhh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prevent Underarm Odor. / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.