Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) (31241 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Inosky(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
My colleagues took it at our workplace, she started acting funny then went back to the clinic again and was given some medicines. Me I became skeptical and worried if to take the shot or not.

They should not make it compulsory, that's my own. Even though I'm considering taking it when I see better reason and palliative that will push me.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
ade80:
Hmmn.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Reflect7: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
planetx:
The vaccine is a test run for the upcoming mark of the beast.
The lockdown last year is a test run for the upcoming prison camps and concentration camps for those who refuse the mark.

You can say this is all a just a conspiracy theory but trust me soon you will be like so it's true what i thought was just internet conspiracies, the time that you will believe the " conspiracy theories " is soon at hand. Government that never cared wheter you live or die all of a sudden cares about your health lol.

Imagine oh?

Across the whole world, govts all suddenly care to ''save lives'', so much so that they are willing to destroy their economies and jobs in countless lockdowns and mandates..... just to ''save lives''.

Meanwhile, the 'virus' has a reported 99.7% survival rate, with most deaths occurring among those aged 80 and over, with pre-existing conditions, (suggesting they passed from those conditions, not 'covid')

For this, the whole world has to take a 'vaccine'!

Hmmm....

You really have to wonder what is in that 'vaccine'.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Murphyenemuwe: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Krismas:
grin Mumu. Is polio vaccine mRNA? Did they lock out anyone from class because he/she refused to take polio vaccine? Covid vaccine is like no any other vaccine in history. Animal like my father will not hear
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by ademuyiwa20(f): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Shey nah by force to vaccinate ni. Nobi dem get dere body ni. Y will you force someone to take something at the detriment of his or her health. We don dey craze for this country. Instead of them to share money they're busy sharing vaccine.

Anyways MTN data subscription available. Check signature for details.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by planetx: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Reflect7:

Imagine oh?

Across the whole world, govts all suddenly care to ''save lives'', so much so that they are willing to destroy their economies and jobs in countless lockdowns and mandates..... just to ''save lives''.

Meanwhile, the 'virus' has a reported 99.7% survival rate, with most deaths occurring among those aged 80 and over, with pre-existing conditions, (suggesting they passed from those conditions, not 'covid')

For this, the whole world has to take a 'vaccine'!

Hmmm....

You really have to wonder what is in that 'vaccine'.
The only person I know that allegedly died from Covid in two years was 78 years old and I said allegedly because without Covid a 78 years old is not to young to die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prevent Underarm Odor. / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.