Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) (31245 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by joshmee4real(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
But what is happening? When it was time for Palliatives, they didn't force people to take it o.

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
It shouldn’t be made mandatory. That’s completely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by ade80: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

I don't understand why this vaccine thing is made compulsory for civil servants. I mean the most they could do is test them and be sure they don't have the virus rather than forcing the evil vaccine on them

Civil servants are modern day slaves, freelancing is the new oil...

How is the vaccine evil?
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jpolgar(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Well he also was saying that vaccines weren't sufficient, which is what I focused on

But to answer that question, unvaccinated people don't affect the vaccinated. However they are more likely to suffer severe illnesses than the vaccinated plus mutated virus develops first in them before it hits the vaccinated.

Still learning more about this virus tho, but that's the early evidence

Mutated virus doesn't develop in the unvaccinated sir. It develops in the vaccinated. Why should it mutate in someone whose biochemistry hasn't changed? It mutates because its adapting to your vaccines. Professor Luc Montagnier, who discovered HIV, has said the vaccines are causing the variants.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vET2E4xW6Gmp/

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

You can Google for it yourself.

If I tell you , you won't believe me.

Good afternoon.
grin Oh google! But u didn’t google to see the dead Covid patient u talked abt? Or did u? Nigerian medics are just follow-follow! Swallowing everything hook line and sinker they see oyinbo people do or say. No local research, no local intelligence. It’s a shame. I advice u, stop defending the vaccine. Covid vaccine is an abomination. It’s a murder weapon and the world cults are behind it.

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jpolgar(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin I’ve been telling you folks this COVID is a setup for something greater but you guys think it’s a Joke . Make una wait e just Dey start .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by chrisukeka(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oga Sir,

What do you know about the vaccine?
With all the protest going about it the world over u still dey support wetin you know no?

Be calming down jare.

FG is doing it because of the money �� involved and not because they care about it.

Come to think of it, Why will you give me a vaccine and ask me to sign that you'll not be held liable if it goes wrong?

You're not thinking.

backbencher:

I recall seeing a man , in his fifties. Tested positive for COVID.we admitted him, gave him ivermectin, gave him chloroquine,put am on oxygen,did all we did,and he died

And you are here calling me a sheep?

Good afternoon. Have fun

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

I recall seeing a man , in his fifties. Tested positive for COVID.we admitted him, gave him ivermectin, gave him chloroquine,put am on oxygen,did all we did,and he died

And you are here calling me a sheep?

Good afternoon. Have fun
he died because you were treating the wrong things and administering the wrong drugs go and do your research Oga doctor shey you sabi read

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Awise09(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
driand:

"Barred from entering government buildings in Abuja"

God himself has determined that COVID-19 wouldn't be a problem for Nigerians, considering what Nigerians are passing through at the hands of this Vegetable Government...

But yet the government of this lifeless vegetable insist on making COVID-19 a Nigerian problem
if he didn't do this how will they borrow him money his expecting.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by muykem: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
DemMannaScam:
When did taking vaccine under duress start?

It must not be under duress but government has power and duty to separate vaccinated fellow from unvaccinated one.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jpolgar(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

What if the handful of people is one of your loved ones or even you?

You won't be sounding like that then

Sorry to all those who have lost loved ones. But then, what does it matter? Again I ask should the entire world population be mandated to take a particular intervention because of a handful of deaths? BTW the 'vaccines' do not stop infection or transmission. They allegedly protect from hospitalization & death. So those who don't want to die or be hospitalized should take it & leave others alone.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Lordedifice1: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mark of the beast
Una wan enforce
You can't just give vaccine without Checkup
As for me i ain't taking that shit

4 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Annilline: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
What a terrible country we found ourselves. When they share palliative, they were hiding it and distributing among themselves, CBN loan and TCF Grants, I have applied for all the various grants and loans, but I didn't get any response, Now they say graduate loan, I also applied, but didn't get any mail or call. Just yesterday, I hear CBN say they have given 5billion in Graduate Loans.... Up till now I haven't seen anyone who have received any loan or grant.... But now u have a vaccine and want to force it on the same people you hid all good things from... Wow. Isn't this enough for us to think that there's something wrong about the vaccines. because if it's was good, this Govt will hid it and they share it among themselves. Just yesterday here, seun kuti was on channels tv. He was sipping agbo on air because he was diagnosed with coronavirus. So what's the big issue abt coronavirus when common native agbo misture can cure it. Pls people should wise up. Malaria has ravaged africans for over a century with no vaccines. We adapted and survived this deadly disease. Let no body or CNN or any other news media threathen you with coronavirus or any of it's variants.

4 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jpolgar(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

It does.

Okay sir
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by onomeabuja: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tecno66:
When the time comes they can neither buy nor sell except they have the mark. The devil is clever. Some are waiting to see the mark 666 before they believe we are there. With the new variant, expect the third jab to complete the 666.
hmmmmmmmmm this is serious o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's contrary to the reality on ground...

Be that as it may, why should the unwillingness of some be an issue for those vaccinated and protected?!! Does a vaccine need absence of unvaccinated to be effective for those vaccinated?!!! This is a simple question!

That's a perfect question which can expose d fraud in this covid thing

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Murphyenemuwe: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Did you take receive polio vaccine while you were young? If you did then you're a big fool. Jesus himself would be ashamed of you.
Righteousness2:
We warned since January 2020 that it is gonna be
No mask no Service to
No Vaccine no Service to
No Mark no Service!

Alas they Called us "Conspiracy theorists "
Enjoy the Conspiracy!

I Pity all who don't see what all these is.

The Beast System is being unleashed!
Look all over the world.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by planetx: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
LeadWizzer:
Is it by force to take Vaccines now? embarassed
The useless puppets have to justify the money taken from Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Murphyenemuwe:
Did you take receive polio vaccine while you were young? If you did then you're a big fool. Jesus himself would be ashamed of you.
grin Mumu. Is polio vaccine mRNA? Did they lock out anyone from class because he/she refused to take polio vaccine? Covid vaccine is like no any other vaccine in history. Animal like u will not hear

4 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Bleiz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
They were given options.

Either show ur vaccination certificate or sow ur negative PCR result taken under 72 hours.

Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

I don't understand why this vaccine thing is made compulsory for civil servants. I mean the most they could do is test them and be sure they don't have the virus rather than forcing the evil vaccine on them

Civil servants are modern day slaves, freelancing is the new oil...
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bleiz:
They were given options.

Either show ur vaccination certificate or sow ur negative PCR result taken under 72 hours.

grin Do u use goggles? grin Didn’t u see it also affected those with negative PCR in the story?
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

Mutated virus doesn't develop in the unvaccinated sir. It develops in the vaccinated. Why should it mutate in someone whose biochemistry hasn't changed? It mutates because its adapting to your vaccines. Professor Luc Montagnier, who discovered HIV, has said the vaccines are causing the variants.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vET2E4xW6Gmp/

Most viruses MUTATE.

It is in their nature to MUTATE.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
AlphaAlex:
he died because you were treating the wrong things and administering the wrong drugs go and do your research Oga doctor shey you sabi read

And what are the right 'drugs'

Besides my comment was for the benefit of the conspiracist I was responding to...I know they love those drugs, and I know that they don't work

As for drug treatment, Merck has a promising drug. More work is being done, but early results look promising.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Bleiz(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Perhaps what I read is different from what you read.

I will suggest you calm down an read it again, this time, slowly.

It didn't affect those with PCR result done within the 72 hours stated.

Krismas:
grin Do u use goggles? grin Didn’t u see it also affected those with negative PCR in the story?
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jpolgar(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Most viruses MUTATE.

It is in their nature to MUTATE.

Did you even watch the video in the link I provided? I'd like you to comment it sir
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/breaking-security-operatives-bar-unvaccinated-civil-servants-from-federal-secretariat-abuja/
how balance it would have been if they had locked people out last year for not receiving/collecting their covid19 palliative mtchewwww
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by planetx: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
The vaccine is a test run for the upcoming mark of the beast.
The lockdown last year is a test run for the upcoming prison camps and concentration camps for those who refuse the mark.

You can say this is all a just a conspiracy theory but trust me soon you will be like so it's true what i thought was just internet conspiracies, the time that you will believe the " conspiracy theories " is soon at hand. Government that never cared wheter you live or die all of a sudden cares about your health lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
backbencher:

Bros. I am a health worker.

I have taken . Both doses self. I even encouraged members of my extended family to take

Had a mild fever with some diarhea for a few days, that was it

Plus if I don't take I would be in essence saying I want to cross over to the happy land before my time. What with all the COVID cases I have seen.?
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Good news because they are biological threats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys / Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photo) / Some Weird Contraception Methods Around The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.