Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) (31244 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Loreettaa:

I was reading something similar on Twitter . Nurses in America are facing the same thing. Some 35 years experience, forced to either take the vaccine /booster shots or.... I don't even want to think about the consequences.

This is really sad. I mean, if you make face mask a necessity in office hours, isn't it a trampling of my human rights to insist I inject something I'm not comfortable with into my body?

Well when the alternative is dying of a severe respiratory illness that has no proven cure yet...
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Loreettaa: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Well when the alternative is dying of a severe respiratory illness that has no proven cure yet...
That's what nose masks are for. Why must I take the vaccine if I'm not comfortable with it?
Even those who are vaccinated still wear nose masks.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Well in the FCT , there are active vaccine centers all over the place.

I have gotten both my vaccines. I got the first one at one center. When it was time to get the second one, the place where I got dose one did not have so they directed me to another hospital where I got dose 2.

The place where I got dose 1 has now gotten a fresh supply and has resumed giving.

Fct has fully operational centers all over
You are officially a sheep, sir.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by 2elliot: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Watch out!
That will be the next phase!
Contractors to Government and Visitors to parastatals will be ban without the Jab.

The Beast System is being activated.
the is already the beast system, it is not being activated, but it is already activated.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Hotspotbro:
You are officially a sheep, sir.

I recall seeing a man , in his fifties. Tested positive for COVID.we admitted him, gave him ivermectin, gave him chloroquine,put am on oxygen,did all we did,and he died

And you are here calling me a sheep?

Good afternoon. Have fun
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

grin Why don’t go and bar dem in the market? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Loreettaa:

That's what nose masks are for. Why must I take the vaccine if I'm not comfortable with it?
Even those who are vaccinated still wear nose masks.

Well speaking as someone who wasn't and still isn't comfortable with needles of all kinds, I did.

I think I have seen too many people suffer from the thing to just smile at it
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Krismas:
grin Why don’t go and bar dem in the market? Hypocrite

That's what my colleagues in public health are doing very well,dear chap

When they fall sick we in clinical medicine take over and attemptto salvage what can be salvaged
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

I recall seeing a man , in his fifties. Tested positive for COVID.we admitted him, gave him ivermectin, gave him chloroquine,put am on oxygen,did all we did,and he died

Good afternoon. Have fun
grin Only tin u FAILED to do, was ask him if he had been VACCINATED previously with the useless ARSEtrazenical grin No one is documenting vaccine deaths in Nigeria. If u die of vaccine, they will say u died of Covid. No prove Covid vaccine is working. I challenge u to show me one!

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Watch out!
That will be the next phase!
Contractors to Government and Visitors to parastatals will be ban without the Jab.

The Beast System is being activated.

The beast system is not being activated and no one is getting the mark of the beast.

You guys should stop this. That's how people likeyou told us back in the 1980s ofthe Beast computer in Brussels, a computer that is probably long since obsolete

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Good afternoon. Have fun
baaa baaa vaxxed sheeep

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Hotspotbro:
baaa baaa vaxxed sheeep

Keep it up son.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by IMO01: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2021
JaskanFactor:
Nigeria under on going colonial rule from Europe has been running beast mode ever since Terrorists were declared civil servants.
The message from our colonial masters is clear, you can either take the poison injection, or die at the hands of hers men, Bandits , Boko Haram, Iswap which are all civil servants of the European colonial order running Nigeria.

When you realise Nigeria is not just run by any European , but by very very racist Europeans, everything happening Nigeria suddenly makes sense, and you can better plan ahead cause you know our enemies or take Nigeria from bad to worse and worse than that.

When i was growing up, All of the companies and business men whose business model was based on Nigeria progressing , they went broke, all those who did manufacturing instead of importing , they lost their shirts.

Very valid points thats why we needs intelligent leaders in this country
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Do operatives of the NPF etc have proof of vaccination? Nonsense government
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by deleo16(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by PROPHETmichael: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Meanwhile:-

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by deleo16(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
JaskanFactor:
Nigeria under on going colonial rule from Europe has been running beast mode ever since Terrorists were declared civil servants.
The message from our colonial masters is clear, you can either take the poison injection, or die at the hands of hers men, Bandits , Boko Haram, Iswap which are all civil servants of the European colonial order running Nigeria.

When you realise Nigeria is not just run by any European , but by very very racist Europeans, everything happening Nigeria suddenly makes sense, and you can better plan ahead cause you know our enemies or take Nigeria from bad to worse and worse than that.

When i was growing up, All of the companies and business men whose business model was based on Nigeria progressing , they went broke, all those who did manufacturing instead of importing , they lost their shirts.
thank you u spoke well the era we are in now its another modernized colonialism the #nomore movement was shut down on social media its about africa waking up to imperialist who fund terrorism in africa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5YCWC3bpk

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
JaskanFactor:

When a good number of you don't pay your bills for electrical power, or pay the kind of tarrifs needed for good power supply a good number of you don't pay the kind of taxes we need to provide good amenities and a good number of you think that sharing national cake and using the proceeds to import plus you guys vite for bad leaders all the time, what do you expect

Stop grumbling and take responsibility please.

And yes,Buhari is bad. But the alternative is bad and they came from Nigerians who like you wan to chop money, not to be productive

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Keep it up son.
grin U have no point. Just say u evil peeps want to trim down the civil service thru back door

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by cypressG: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Insurgency and banditry have decimated more Nigerians between December 2019 to date than COVID has since the time it was announced.
Kindly study the NCDC daily Covid-19 update, and compare with our current population and the current issues will face. Then ask yourself if covid passes for a pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Krismas:
grin U have no point. Just say u evil peeps want to trim down the civil service thru back door

No,just want you to be vaccinated for your own safety and everyone else's, son.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jpolgar(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
muykem:
They should make the vaccine available within that vicinity. Anybody refusing to be vaccinated after that should go and find another work.

A couple of things...
1. They've been working all through the peak of the pandemic without any vaccine. Why now?
2. The vaccines do not stop transmission or infection.
3. They have a 99.7%+ chance of surviving covid.
4. The new 'variant' is resistant to the vaccine
5. The vaccine is experimental
6. Side effects include myocarditis & death.

I don't see any reason why anyone should be forced after two years of living with a virus that hasn't harmed them to take an experimental VAX that has the potential to cause lifelong ailments or death.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

No,just want you to be vaccinated for your own safety and everyone else's, son.

grin I have asked u to advance prove the vaccine is effective and u are silent on that one. The vaccine is 100% rubbish
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jpolgar(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

So you want the government to lie and pretend the problem is not there?

You have never seen a dying COVID patient. I have and it is not funny.

So because of a handful of people, we should mandate the entire population to a particular medical intervention? Why not allow those who want it to get it & leave others be. Tomorrow if there's a vaccine for malaria or cancer, should I be forced into taking it? Those who need it should get it. This isn't right.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Solofresh2: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
cheesy wahala for who get job. i am happily unemployed cheesy cheesy
All na cruise grin
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Krismas:
grin I have asked u to advance prove the vaccine is effective and u are silent on that one. The vaccine is 100% rubbish

You can Google for it yourself.

If I tell you , you won't believe me.

Good afternoon.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Jpolgar(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

It reduces the risk, yes.

It doesn't
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

So because of a handful of people, we should mandate the entire population to a particular medical intervention? Why not allow those who want it to get it & leave others be. Tomorrow if there's a vaccine for malaria or cancer, should I be forced into taking it? Those who need it should get it. This isn't right.

What if the handful of people is one of your loved ones or even you?

You won't be sounding like that then
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

It doesn't

It does.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Tecno66: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
onomeabuja:
Devil don de rule Nigeria & some countries oooooo...
When the time comes they can neither buy nor sell except they have the mark. The devil is clever. Some are waiting to see the mark 666 before they believe we are there. With the new variant, expect the third jab to complete the 666.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by ade80: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

It does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys / Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.