Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) (31243 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2021
Covid wey dey fear Nigerian body, wey wan quickly exit Nigeria via oyinbo or foreign body.

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by treatise: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2021
1Fonih0:
Free Football ODD; By france Based source.
Single Two ODD ✅

Whats-app me And enjoy

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4

Stake very HIGHly yourself and make the money without soliciting chats from unsuspecting victims
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's contrary to the reality on ground...

Be that as it may, why should the unwillingness of some be an issue for those vaccinated and protected?!! Does a vaccine need absence of unvaccinated to be effective for those vaccinated?!!! This is a simple question!

Well in the FCT , there are active vaccine centers all over the place.

I have gotten both my vaccines. I got the first one at one center. When it was time to get the second one, the place where I got dose one did not have so they directed me to another hospital where I got dose 2.

The place where I got dose 1 has now gotten a fresh supply and has resumed giving.

Fct has fully operational centers all over

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by modsfucker: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2021
Will they also prevent unvaccinated visitors from accessing the Ministries?
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by FarahAideed: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's the funny thing... Vaccines are largely limited in supply and availability across the nation.

Anyone seeing this will actually think or believe that there are sufficient vaccines for millions of Nigerians which is far from the reality.

I will never understand this unnecessary level of eye service... To what end?!! To make foreign nations pleased?!! SMH!

Don't mind the clowns ..the vaccines are not even sufficient
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by specialmati(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2021
cool cool cool the next time the people will stand against the government it will be bloody
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

Don't mind the clowns ..the vaccines are not even sufficient

In the FCT they are. Very sufficient.

Maybe other states but not the FCT where most of these workers live. ( I liive in the FCT too)
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2021
modsfucker:

Wear a mask, wash your hands.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

I have gotten both my vaccines. I got the first one at one center. When it was time to get the second one, the place where I got dose one did not have so they directed me to another hospital where I got dose 2.

The place where I got dose 1 has now gotten a fresh supply and has resumed giving.

U didn't answer d question:

Be that as it may, why should the unwillingness of some be an issue for those vaccinated and protected?!! Does a vaccine need absence of unvaccinated to be effective for those vaccinated?!!! This is a simple question!

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d question:

Good morning. I said I didn't want to hear from you again.

I won't repeat myself.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by FarahAideed: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

In the FCT they are. Very sufficient.

Maybe other states but not the FCT where most of these workers live. ( I liive in the FCT too)

Have you taken ? Don't lie oo
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by modsfucker: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

It hasn't been proven yet that masks prevents contracting covid-19... Even those that wear masks religiously, contract the disease.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by FarahAideed: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

The civil servants should be allowed to wear mask and wash hand na
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Good morning. I said I didn't want to hear from you again.

I won't repeat myself.

Now that u have heard from me again, what are u going to do about it? Meanwhile, u didn't answer the following questions:

"Be that as it may, why should the unwillingness of some be an issue for those vaccinated and protected?!! Does a vaccine need absence of unvaccinated to be effective for those vaccinated?!!! This is a simple question!"

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by vee22: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

I don't understand why this vaccine thing is made compulsory for civil servants. I mean the most they could do is test them and be sure they don't have the virus rather than forcing the evil vaccine on them

Civil servants are modern day slaves, freelancing is the new oil...
nope they are not forced to take the vaccine. You either get the vaccine or a negative covid test like every week
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

Have you taken ? Don't lie oo

Bros. I am a health worker.

I have taken . Both doses self. I even encouraged members of my extended family to take

Had a mild fever with some diarhea for a few days, that was it

Plus if I don't take I would be in essence saying I want to cross over to the happy land before my time. What with all the COVID cases I have seen.?
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by property123: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2021
https://news.yahoo.com/anti-vaccine-christian-broadcaster-marcus-224434365.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=wa

KillIgbohoN0W:
Mark of the Beast mode activated.

Pastor Righteousness said I should show all of you this picture.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2021
modsfucker:

Watch out!
That will be the next phase!
Contractors to Government and Visitors to parastatals will be ban without the Jab.

The Beast System is being activated.

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2021
modsfucker:

It hasn't been proven yet that masks prevents contracting covid-19... Even those that wear masks religiously, contract the disease.

It reduces the risk, yes.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Enibanks(f): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2021
why them no sack ham then employ me na
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by 00FFT00(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT SHIT

Abeg, when you reach dat side, help me greet Abba Kyari and Buruji Kashamu.
RIP in advance.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Poanan: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

You just dipslayed what the person you quoted was talking about. He asked a simple question of how the unvaccinated affects the vaccinated. You went ahead to tell us the number of vacine centres in Abuja.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by modsfucker: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Watch out!
That will be the next phase!
Contractors to Government and Visitors to parastatals will be ban without the Jab.

The Beast System is being activated.

And the same set of people enforcing this shit will meet us the unvaccinated niggars for malls and markets grin
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by modsfucker: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

It reduces the risk, yes.

Reduces he says? Even as there's no proof to that claim, the comment is still laughable. The rest of the world has moved on, even in areas of sports, na now we want activate our own madness.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

I don't understand why this vaccine thing is made compulsory for civil servants. I mean the most they could do is test them and be sure they don't have the virus rather than forcing the evil vaccine on them

Civil servants are modern day slaves, freelancing is the new oil...

Nobody is forcing the vaccine on anyone, if you don't want to take the jab, you will bear the cost of doing PCR test every 72hours. Same is applicable here in Europe.

Note: your PCR test must be negative for you to access public facilities from 6th December 2021.

We make a living by what we get, we make life by what we give

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Househelp(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2021
If you've watched the forever purge, you'd know it's really happening. What captivated me was when the Mexico board was to be opened from 6 and the broadcasted said I repeat 6 and again 6. That was it for me I knew what he meant

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Poanan:

You just dipslayed what the person you quoted was talking about. He asked a simple question of how the unvaccinated affects the vaccinated. You went ahead to tell us the number of vacine centres in Abuja.

Well he also was saying that vaccines weren't sufficient, which is what I focused on

But to answer that question, unvaccinated people don't affect the vaccinated. However they are more likely to suffer severe illnesses than the vaccinated plus mutated virus develops first in them before it hits the vaccinated.

Still learning more about this virus tho, but that's the early evidence
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2021
modsfucker:

Reduces he says? Even as there's no proof to that claim, the comment is still laughable. The rest of the world has moved on, even in areas of sports, na now we want activate our own madness.

Actually Germany and some other countries are considering playing games again without spectators

Even in countries that allow spectators, you have to show proof of vaccination or negative tests
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Krismas(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2021
grin And market like rite now grin Who’s fooling who? grin

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by 2elliot: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
We warned since January 2020 that it is gonna be
No mask no Service to
No Vaccine no Service to
No Mark no Service!

Alas they Called us "Conspiracy theorists "
Enjoy the Conspiracy!

I Pity all who don't see what all these is.

The Beast System is being unleashed!
Look all over the world.
The mark of the beast is the vaccination status.
Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Loreettaa: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/breaking-security-operatives-bar-unvaccinated-civil-servants-from-federal-secretariat-abuja/
I was reading something similar on Twitter . Nurses in America are facing the same thing. Some 35 years experience, forced to either take the vaccine /booster shots or.... I don't even want to think about the consequences.

This is really sad. I mean, if you make face mask a necessity in office hours, isn't it a trampling of my human rights to insist I inject something I'm not comfortable with into my body?

1 Like

Re: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2021
I see Chicken Republic asking for vaccination cards before you can place an order,
I see FCMB staff barring unvaccinated people from entering..
I see People getting into a rift because of this BS

This have I seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys / Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.